PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question: Device not compatible with interactive seating map

G B Young
15-09-2017, 11:16 AM
When trying to choose seats for tomorrow's game on the official website I'm getting a message that my PC is not compatible with the interactive seating map.

Anyone know if there's a way to make it compatible?

greenwell glory
15-09-2017, 11:23 AM
When trying to choose seats for tomorrow's game on the official website I'm getting a message that my PC is not compatible with the interactive seating map.

I started having the same issue. It used to work with google chrome browser buy no longer works for me. Try using another browser. Different browser worked on the same PC.

Jones28
15-09-2017, 11:23 AM
I think people use the Firefox browser for it

hibbymac
15-09-2017, 11:25 AM

It wouldn't work for me on my iMac, using Safari browser, downloaded Firefox and it works fine through that.

Keith_M
15-09-2017, 11:26 AM

I think we need a sticky on this question, as it comes up every week :-)

It's probably that you either don't have Flash installed, it's not enabled for the site, or it needs to be updated.

The first thing to try is using a different Browser, see if that works.

Flash is now considered to be 'deprecated', meaning that it's not advisable to use it in new sites, and it's being gradually removed from others. There's been endless problems with it and Browser makers basically got P'd off with it and now make it very difficult to access pages that include Flash.

JeMeSouviens
15-09-2017, 11:28 AM

Depends on the browser, eg. for google chrome :

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-chrome.html

It really is ridiculous that a company as big as ticketmaster are still using flash in this day and age. :rolleyes:

Keith_M
15-09-2017, 11:29 AM

It really is ridiculous that a company as big as ticketmaster are still using flash in this day and age. :rolleyes:

:agree:

G B Young
15-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the feedback. First time I've had this problem for a while. Been using Google Chrome but will try a different browser.

banchoryhibs
15-09-2017, 01:40 PM
This "died" on me too this week and is a real inconvenience as well as costing me booking fees to buy tickets for the Livi game.
I have tried Chrome and Firefox, enabled permissions for Tickermaster and uninstalled then reinstalled browsers.
Nothing worked - and I'm not at all happy.
I tried to get some help / advice from Ticketmaster. No chance. The Club ticket office did not answer their phone.
Maybe an email to Leeann is in order.
I use the service a lot even though I have a season ticket.
Very poor service!

cabbageandribs1875
15-09-2017, 01:44 PM
use internet explorer

or firefox

telford hibbee
15-09-2017, 02:52 PM
I started having the same issue. It used to work with google chrome browser buy no longer works for me. Try using another browser. Different browser worked on the same PC.

Internet Explorer worked for me

Earlydelivery
15-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Download the Puffin app

FRes Hibbie
15-09-2017, 04:12 PM
This "died" on me too this week and is a real inconvenience as well as costing me booking fees to buy tickets for the Livi game.
I have tried Chrome and Firefox, enabled permissions for Tickermaster and uninstalled then reinstalled browsers.
Nothing worked - and I'm not at all happy.
I tried to get some help / advice from Ticketmaster. No chance. The Club ticket office did not answer their phone.
Maybe an email to Leeann is in order.
I use the service a lot even though I have a season ticket.
Very poor service!

An email to Leanne because your computer and ticketmaster's website don't want to work together? I bet you've got a trip advisor account as well.

Hermit Crab
15-09-2017, 04:39 PM
Flash works fine on my mac. By the way, horrendous uptake on tickets for tuesday. Lucky if we've shifted 4-5000.

Famous Fiver
15-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Hermit

Got mine for Tuesday.

calumhibee1
15-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Flash works fine on my mac. By the way, horrendous uptake on tickets for tuesday. Lucky if we've shifted 4-5000.

Really? That's really poor, it's a cup quarter final which we should in theory absolutely stroll.

hibeg
15-09-2017, 05:43 PM
5 of us have taken up the pie and pint deal. Apparently it has been selling very well

banchoryhibs
15-09-2017, 09:35 PM

Thanks for this, great help:thumbsup: .... I'm off to check on my Trip Adviser account now :greengrin

tamig
15-09-2017, 09:40 PM
It wouldn't work for me on my iMac, using Safari browser, downloaded Firefox and it works fine through that.

You can use it on Safari on the mac. You need to select Preferences from the main Safari tab then enable Javascript, allow plug-ins, plug-in preferences then select Adobe flashplayer. Works a treat.

heretoday
15-09-2017, 09:46 PM

Use Opera browser.

hibbymac
15-09-2017, 10:58 PM
You can use it on Safari on the mac. You need to select Preferences from the main Safari tab then enable Javascript, allow plug-ins, plug-in preferences then select Adobe flashplayer. Works a treat.

You know what, .. just done all that and ...... it works a treat :greengrin

Cheers mate, :aok:

Hermit Crab
16-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Really? That's really poor, it's a cup quarter final which we should in theory absolutely stroll.

5 of us have taken up the pie and pint deal. Apparently it has been selling very well

Every area green bar two I think.

theonlywayisup
16-09-2017, 06:36 AM
Doesn't work on chrome for me, but ok on internet explorer.