PDA

View Full Version : Helping Hands football festival

Loopz
10-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Went along to have a look today. Despite the weather looked like the kids were having a great time playing games in the meadows. Neil Lennon was there along with Darren, Lewis & SJM. Berra, Kenny Millar & Lee Wallce also helping to hand out kids medals. Mickey Weir, Paul Kane & G. Hunter coaching the kids as I believe they also do midweek. A good day out for kids that might not otherwise get an experience like this.

marinello59
10-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Anything that gets kids playing fitba has to be good. :thumbsup:

Sergey
10-09-2017, 09:52 PM
I'm fairly sure that Brad Welsh is the back-bone to this. BRAVO.

Giving the bairns kit and other bits and bobs, too.

Stantons Angel
10-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Went along to have a look today. Despite the weather looked like the kids were having a great time playing games in the meadows. Neil Lennon was there along with Darren, Lewis & SJM. Berra, Kenny Millar & Lee Wallce also helping to hand out kids medals. Mickey Weir, Paul Kane & G. Hunter coaching the kids as I believe they also do midweek. A good day out for kids that might not otherwise get an experience

So glad things went well for them today. Things like this take a lot of organising and a lot of commitment from those doing it.

Great to see so many professionals turn up to add to the kids day.

Its great to see the pride and passion of football being put to good use in our communities.

Well done to all the organisers and most of all to the kids. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Thecat23
10-09-2017, 11:43 PM
My son played in this today, the effort put in by all involved was fantastic. Remember this was all free for the kids!