PDA

View Full Version : Conceding first

AugustaHibs
10-09-2017, 02:31 PM
This has to be stopped I feel, in previous games I.e. The championship you could maybe get away with it as teams weren't as great. In the big time though I feel like teams are much harder to break down. We obviously are missing good chances etc etc but the last two games had we not conceded first I believe we would have won both games.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
10-09-2017, 02:33 PM
This has to be stopped I feel, in previous games I.e. The championship you could maybe get away with it as teams weren't as great. In the big time though I feel like teams are much harder to break down. We obviously are missing good chances etc etc but the last two games had we not conceded first I believe we would have won both games.

:agree:

CB_NO3
10-09-2017, 03:02 PM
Every game this season we have went behind. The team take 15 minutes to get going. Lennon needs to sort this out and get the team flying out the traps.

Peevemor
10-09-2017, 03:03 PM

Given they were both 1-1 draws, I suspect you may be correct.