PDA

View Full Version : Sevco fans in Salou

glenberviehibee
09-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Sitting in Shooters bar in Salou this afternoon wearing my Hibbie top minding my own business listening to the game on Hibs TV.in comes a few sevco supporters and then suddenly im a Fenxxxn hibs Basxxxd etc.they then started chanting there vile sectarian songs before being chucked out asking me for a square go as they were leaving and im a 55 year old man.I really hate them so much and they are discra
ce to our country I was so embarrassed.

Cabbage East
09-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Classy bunch.

3-2.

weecounty hibby
09-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Pond life who have barely evolved over the last few million years

Firestarter
09-09-2017, 08:30 PM
**** of the earth. We won the war. **** them.

Deansy
09-09-2017, 08:32 PM
Sitting in Shooters bar in Salou this afternoon wearing my Hibbie top minding my own business listening to the game on Hibs TV.in comes a few sevco supporters and then suddenly im a Fenxxxn hibs Basxxxd etc.they then started chanting there vile sectarian songs before being chucked out asking me for a square go as they were leaving and im a 55 year old man.I really hate them so much and they are discra

Just be thankul that when you wake up in the moning, you're still a Hibee - they won't ever have that honour/privilege/dream ! It's also good that they were asked to leave as that means you've found a decent boozer, one that doesn't tolerate the 'Lowest-of-the-low' !!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday !

H18 SFR
09-09-2017, 08:36 PM
I had it today in a Coral in Ayr, walked in with one of the new Macron training tops on and some young guy, maybe 25 year old instantly shouts "I don't like that ****ing badge". I just said well **** off out then. Bizarrely he did, with his unfinished coupon with him. An old papa said he will be away next door (to a boozer) to get his mate pal. I actually hung around a bit longer than I intended because, I first hate huns and secondly I won't be intimidated.

GreenCastle
09-09-2017, 08:41 PM
Old Firm as bad as each other and the cancer of Scottish Football.

Sir David Gray
09-09-2017, 08:45 PM
They're still struggling to get over 21/05/16. It gives me great pleasure to know that we've got to them and that they hate us as much as they do.

Nakedmanoncrack
09-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Apparently it was their "Armed Forces Day" today, so you have to forgive them feeling particularly pumped up with jingoistic hate.

lord bunberry
09-09-2017, 08:47 PM
That's not true. The Huns are ten times worse than anyone else.

Renfrew_Hibby
09-09-2017, 08:48 PM
I had it today in a Coral in Ayr, walked in with one of the new Macron training tops on and some young guy, maybe 25 year old instantly shouts "I don't like that ****ing badge". I just said well **** off out then. Bizarrely he did, with his unfinished coupon with him. An old papa said he will be away next door (to a boozer) to get his mate pal. I actually hung around a bit longer than I intended because, I first hate huns and secondly I won't be intimidated.
My home town was Ayr, great to know there's another Hibby flaunting the Emerald Green as I once did!

Billy Whizz
09-09-2017, 08:53 PM
My home town was Ayr, great to know there's another Hibby flaunting the Emerald Green as I once did!

Mine too

danhibees1875
09-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Was on a train to Glasgow earlier. East coast from England going through Edinburgh then on to Glasgow. Coach seemed to be mostly tourists coming up to take in Scottish culture... Doors open... "F*** the Pope and the IRA"... 2 guys by themselves, off their face, before midday. Disgrace.

kaimendhibs
09-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Utter **** of the earth, totally detestible fans and club.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

cleanyman
09-09-2017, 09:18 PM
That's what happens when you holiday in Salou

Lago
09-09-2017, 09:19 PM
Mine too
Prestwick for me. Brother still lives in Ayr.

The_Horde
09-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Backwards weirdos.

brianmc
09-09-2017, 09:36 PM
That's what happens when you holiday in Salou

Funnily/sadly enough that was my first thought as well.

This week marks the 10th anniversary of James McFadden scoring his ahem wonder goal against France - a game I watched in the IBROX BAR in Salou.... So the fact the OP encountered some bigots there disnae surprise me.

essexhibee
09-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Ah Salou. Went there on a rugby tour as a uni fresher. Absolute hole of a place.

kaimendhibs
09-09-2017, 10:01 PM
I love Salou. Shame about the filthy **** who also like it

overdrive
09-09-2017, 10:15 PM
A Hun supporting Facebook friend was in hospitality at Ibrox today and he posted a photo of him there with "come on The Rangers" as a tag line. I'm pretty sure it was an autocorrect as I've had a heated conversation with him about Sevco in the past. I was going to comment saying that I was glad he was finally admitting about them being a new club but decided against it knowing the abuse I'd probably get from his knuckle dragging pals.

neil7908
09-09-2017, 10:18 PM
And it'll keep happening until their club, the SFA and the police decide to do something about it.

For a country so progressive and forward thinking in a lot of ways it's a real disgrace that sectarianism is still tolerated in Scotland.

Green&White
09-09-2017, 11:05 PM
Scotlands shame

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Harp Awakes
09-09-2017, 11:29 PM
Apparently it was their "Armed Forces Day" today, so you have to forgive them feeling particularly pumped up with jingoistic hate.

Aye. There you go:

https://youtu.be/5ekfMq3hgXc

The RAF storm troopers to the tune of Rule Britania.

Them and the diet Huns won the World Wars single handedly apparently:rolleyes:

Firestarter
09-09-2017, 11:35 PM
British Bulldog will be spinning in his grave. Always liked last night of the proms though. Dads a hun so makes sense.

poolman
09-09-2017, 11:36 PM

Just the people you want to meet having a holiday 🙄

Glory Lurker
10-09-2017, 12:24 AM
They do know that there's a decent chance that a good bit of their spending money is going to pro-independence Catalans?

IGRIGI
10-09-2017, 06:19 AM
It's "pleasing" to see the psychological damage we inflicted on them with the 3-2 win.

WeeRussell
10-09-2017, 08:29 AM
And it'll keep happening until their club, the SFA and the police decide to do something about it.

For a country so progressive and forward thinking in a lot of ways it's a real disgrace that sectarianism is still tolerated in Scotland.

To be fair, whatever the SFA, polis or rangers do.. it's not going to have an effect on a******e behaviour in salou. **** are **** - you are absolutely correct that not nearly enough is done to sort things out at/around matches over here though.

Ayrshire Hibee
10-09-2017, 08:46 AM

Was in Salou 2014 watching us play them the night we skelped them 3-1 @ ibrox....i was bouncing about on my own as the goals flew in and most of them left at half time pushing buggies and telling their other halfs to leave as the night was over......at the bar the girl said to me you a celtic fan? I just showed her my tattoo and smiled.....i never got any bother that night but when i went to the loo i locked the door and took my corona with me! Love salou and was also 10 year ago when scotland won 1-0 in paris and also remember a 3-3 game v the huns in 2009 in bell tavern

H18 SFR
10-09-2017, 09:18 AM

I actually have a pint every now and then with a Dundee Utd fan who does exactly the same ha ha.

There are a few Hibees in Ayr now, usually found in the Market in as it is a Hun free zone.

H18 SFR
10-09-2017, 09:19 AM
Just reading all the posts relating to Ayr, I'd like to propose an Ayr social gathering asap!:flag:

neil7908
10-09-2017, 09:30 AM
To be fair, whatever the SFA, polis or rangers do.. it's not going to have an effect on a******e behaviour in salou. **** are **** - you are absolutely correct that not nearly enough is done to sort things out at/around matches over here though.

Aye true but they do it on holiday as they get away with it at home.

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-09-2017, 09:32 AM

Nothing to do with football. Racists and bigots who choose football as the platform.

.Sean.
10-09-2017, 11:40 AM
Typical bullying Hun tactics, vocal big men when they're in a crowd of fellow pondlife. Should've got one of them on his own and booted his **** in.

3-2 :giruy2:

The Pointer
10-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Aye. There you go:

That is cringeworthy and embarrassing.

My old man (ex-RAF) will be birling in his grave at this but why the MoD want to be involved in something which is completely sectarian I'll never know. I support the official Armed Forces Day when it's on during the summer but this seems to be just a Hun funded day out to prop up their own supremacist fantasyland.

Sir David Gray
10-09-2017, 12:08 PM
It's "pleasing" to see the psychological damage we inflicted on them with the 3-2 win.

Which one? :faf:

CraigHibee
10-09-2017, 12:36 PM
That's not true. The Huns are ten times worse than anyone else.

2 cheeks of the same arse but yes, the huns behave worse, celtic fans sing their backwards songs along with the huns but I haven't actively seen any celtic fans looking for trouble, huns on the other hand....

lord bunberry
10-09-2017, 12:49 PM
2 cheeks of the same arse but yes, the huns behave worse, celtic fans sing their backwards songs along with the huns but I haven't actively seen any celtic fans looking for trouble, huns on the other hand....
They have a real hatred built into them, and I would say it's getting worse the more anyone criticises them.

Wee Effen Bee
10-09-2017, 01:18 PM

Sorry but that is just total Biloxi! Just how many times have we read on this forum about Huns verbally/physically abusing Hibbies in Glasgow or elsewhere? Compare that to the amount of times we have had bother from Tic fans. There are some similarities and there was hypocritical collusion in the past when their board teamed up with the Huns to stitch up every other team in the Premier but they are miles away from being the same.
As to the OP, I just can't defend you here...you were evidently goading the the Huns by sitting quietly and minding your own business. Throw in the fact you even dared to wear a Hibs t-shirt that day in a foreign 'neutral' country. You were obviously looking for bother:agree:

Hermit Crab
10-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Funnily/sadly enough that was my first thought as well.

This week marks the 10th anniversary of James McFadden scoring his ahem wonder goal against France - a game I watched in the IBROX BAR in Salou.... So the fact the OP encountered some bigots there disnae surprise me.

Are you serious? I was in that bar that night as well, 3 of us on a weeks jolly, I actually bumped into my ex gf and her new man in there that same night watching the game, it was bizarre. Horrible bar inside, red hands everywhere :rolleyes:

CraigHibee
11-09-2017, 03:09 AM
They have a real hatred built into them, and I would say it's getting worse the more anyone criticises them.

Very true bud, as soon as you point out to the majority of their fans what they are doing wrong they turn into even bigger mutants

Hibrandenburg
11-09-2017, 05:45 AM
Yesterday I took my boy to watch Hertha v Werder. He's a born Berliner so it's understandable that Hertha is his team so we went into the Hertha fan block. Trouble is I've followed Werder Bremen since I first arrived in Germany so I wore my green n white Werder colours and was sat in amongst a sea of blue. Other than a wee bit of friendly banter and me offering my boy for adoption there wasn't even a hint of animosity never mind trouble.

Celtic and The Rangers fans must be amongst the most backward on the planet, football is secondary to them.

lyonhibs
11-09-2017, 05:59 AM
Sorry but that is just total Biloxi! Just how many times have we read on this forum about Huns verbally/physically abusing Hibbies in Glasgow or elsewhere? Compare that to the amount of times we have had bother from Tic fans. There are some similarities and there was hypocritical collusion in the past when their board teamed up with the Huns to stitch up every other team in the Premier but they are miles away from being the same.
As to the OP, I just can't defend you here...you were evidently goading the the Huns by sitting quietly and minding your own business. Throw in the fact you even dared to wear a Hibs t-shirt that day in a foreign 'neutral' country. You were obviously looking for bother:agree:

Celtc fans are mostly civil to us because of this patronising "little cousins" chat that they and oddly some on here are happy to perpetuate.

Ask Hearts or indeed probably fans of most other SPL teams whether they think Celtc fans are cuddly green and white teddy bears (Hun reference unintended) and I suspect you'll get some interesting answers.

Both as bad as each other overall. Huns do seem to congregate in even ****mier pubs abroad though, that's true.

calumhibee1
11-09-2017, 07:33 AM
Celtc fans are mostly civil to us because of this patronising "little cousins" chat that they and oddly some on here are happy to perpetuate.

Ask Hearts or indeed probably fans of most other SPL teams whether they think Celtc fans are cuddly green and white teddy bears (Hun reference unintended) and I suspect you'll get some interesting answers.

Both as bad as each other overall. Huns do seem to congregate in even ****mier pubs abroad though, that's true.

Other than Hearts I can guarantee you almost every other team in Scotland will find Rangers the worse of the two.

Pretty Boy
11-09-2017, 07:57 AM
Other than Hearts I can guarantee you almost every other team in Scotland will find Rangers the worse of the two.

It's hardly scientific but there was a poll on Kickback recently about who they disliked most and Rangers 'won' by a decent margin. The Dundee Utd and Aberdeen fans I know absolutely despise them as well.

I think a lot of people are more than aware of the issues Celtic have but there's no doubt in my mind that Rangers are far, far worse and it goes far deeper to the very core of the club than it does across the city.

seanoheimhin
11-09-2017, 09:07 AM

Getting a train back from Manchester and a bunch of them pissed drunk singing about Barry Ferguson and the likes. I wasn't enjoying the fact they were being intimidating to the whole carriage, but there was nothing offensive per se about any of their songs - until they bashed out 'sha la la la la, Tommy Robinson!!' in the direction of an asian family walking through the cabin...

Hateful, hateful ****

AndyM_1875
11-09-2017, 09:38 AM
My 2 Uncles were serving Royal Marines, my late dad was also an Army man for 5 years.
All of them saw action.

All of them despised Rangers.

Keith_M
11-09-2017, 10:11 AM

I bet Police Scotland are checking CCTV from Salou to find the evil Hibby that 'goaded' these innocent The Rangers fans.

WeeRussell
11-09-2017, 11:49 AM
Yesterday I took my boy to watch Hertha v Werder. He's a born Berliner so it's understandable that Hertha is his team so we went into the Hertha fan block. Trouble is I've followed Werder Bremen since I first arrived in Germany so I wore my green n white Werder colours and was sat in amongst a sea of blue. Other than a wee bit of friendly banter and me offering my boy for adoption there wasn't even a hint of animosity never mind trouble.

Celtic and The Rangers fans must be amongst the most backward on the planet, football is secondary to them.

It's funny - my most similar memory to this was at a Bremen game too.. home to Leverkusen, and one of their fans was sat amongst the home guys. He was giving it the conducting hands and wind up patter and I seen no unsavoury reaction at all. The most he probably got was from our boys (simply at the game on holiday from Scotland) :greengrin

I remember thinking that would never happen over here (let alone at a game involving the old firm!!)

Don't get me wrong.. I wouldn't for a second want to start having mixed supports in our stadiums. Just noting that I experienced the same thing!

proud_and_green
11-09-2017, 02:05 PM

Quite agree, I have heard that the OP actually suggested at one point he couldn't quite hear them and cupped a hand to one of his ears. The Hun are to be applauded at the remarkable restraint they showed.

We really need to be less aggressive in our actions! Particularly when dealing with amoeba brained, knuckle dragging, pond life such as are very common in the support of Der Hun!

Bostonhibby
11-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Watched the first half of them getting thrashed by celtc last season in the highlander bar in Puerto Rico. Everything about the place was Hun. Scowling bloaters in ill fitting huns tops and that was just the women.

When one guy who was quite amicable found out we were hibbies his whole demeanour changed. Said we'd no doubt be happy with the way it was going and moved away from us.

We childishly wrote 3-2 on all the beer mats and something about Warburton on a picture of uncle Walter shaking hands with someone then headed off to a bar full of celtc types and a few Hibbies for the second half.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

glenberviehibee
11-09-2017, 02:57 PM
I bet Police Scotland are checking CCTV from Salou to find the evil Hibby that 'goaded' these innocent The Rangers fans.

Don't need to check cctv it was me a 55 year old man listening to hibs tv wearing a hibs top.next time I probably will just wear a tee shirt although I'm always proud to wear our colours.

snooky
11-09-2017, 03:54 PM

Are you sure it was Shooters and not here --->>> 19328

dangermouse
11-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Don't need to check cctv it was me a 55 year old man listening to hibs tv wearing a hibs top.next time I probably will just wear a tee shirt although I'm always proud to wear our colours.

You'll get done for indecent exposure instead :greengrin

kaimendhibs
11-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Are you sure it was Shooters and not here --->>> 19328Been to salou a few times and thanfully have never seen that dump

celtic1888
12-09-2017, 12:45 PM
In what way are we as bad as each other?

Deansy
12-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Aye. There you go:

'Love armed forces day. What an amazing atmosphere n support for all sections of the armed forces. Hope you all enjoyed the game and the score line. Thanks for all you do'

Just don't expect them to pay their taxes towards the armed-forces - it's uncanny the Huns and the diets share so many of the very same character-traits !