PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Motherwell - dot count

Callum7
09-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Unfortunately I don’t think we will sell out as we’ve drawn 2 and lost 1 of our last 3 games. I hope I’m proved wrong but some people don’t turn up due too recent results. If you can make it come along and support the team.

http://i66.tinypic.com/30j2zx5.png

Don’t have time to do a dot count right but will do one later.

NAE NOOKIE
09-09-2017, 05:17 PM
Unfortunately I don’t think we will sell out as we’ve drawn 2 and lost 1 of our last 3 games. I hope I’m proved wrong but some people don’t turn up due too recent results. If you can make it come along and support the team.

http://i66.tinypic.com/30j2zx5.png

Don’t have time to do a dot count right but will do one later.

Are you saying we have fair weather dots :grr:

SaulGoodman
09-09-2017, 05:25 PM
I'm not going. I'm sick of drawing

Michael
09-09-2017, 05:27 PM
I think it'll be a reasonable crowd. Been 3 weeks so a lot of folks will fancy some football I reckon. We've played well in the draws too.

Hibbyradge
09-09-2017, 05:32 PM
I had planned to come up for this game, but the draws have put me right off.

I'm going to take my wife to Berlin for our 10th wedding anniversary instead.

Nameless
09-09-2017, 05:47 PM
I had planned to come up for this game, but the draws have put me right off.

I'm going to take my wife to Berlin for our 10th wedding anniversary instead.Can I come, I love Berlin [emoji4]

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

DarlingtonHibee
09-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Me and the lad up from Darlington next weekend.

Souter96Mac
09-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Me and the lad up from Darlington next weekend.

Funnily enough I'm heading to Darlo for the Fa Cup game

DarlingtonHibee
10-09-2017, 08:20 AM
Funnily enough I'm heading to Darlo for the Fa Cup game

Good luck, if you need any information on where to eat or drink let me know.

Souter96Mac
10-09-2017, 08:45 AM
Good luck, if you need any information on where to eat or drink let me know.

Ah wouldn't mind a few tips! Wasn't too sure whether to get to Darlo early and sample the local bars, or just get the latest train I could get from Newcastle.

DarlingtonHibee
10-09-2017, 08:54 AM
Ah wouldn't mind a few tips! Wasn't too sure whether to get to Darlo early and sample the local bars, or just get the latest train I could get from Newcastle.

William Stead or Red Lion both about a 5_10 walk, Steads is a Weetherspoons, drink and decent food from 9am, Red Lion two minutes from Steads, opens 11am has Sky.

Hibbyradge
10-09-2017, 09:52 AM
Steads is a Weetherspoons, drink and decent food from 9am

Decent food in a Wetherspoons?

That's a first.

Souter96Mac
10-09-2017, 10:09 AM
William Stead or Red Lion both about a 5_10 walk, Steads is a Weetherspoons, drink and decent food from 9am, Red Lion two minutes from Steads, opens 11am has Sky.

Cheers! Should be a decent game!

Carheenlea
10-09-2017, 10:18 AM
This is a Hibs Kids game, so that will boost numbers. I'm bringing my wife and two young girls along on Saturday and got our seats in the South a couple of weeks back.

DarlingtonHibee
10-09-2017, 10:20 AM
Decent food in a Wetherspoons?

That's a first.

Lol! OK reasonable food!

iwasthere1972
10-09-2017, 10:38 AM
No need for a dot count.

There will be 16,567 at the game.

Remember that it's 'live' on BBC Alba at 6pm or thereabouts.

CMurdoch
10-09-2017, 11:51 AM
No need for a dot count.

There will be 16,567 at the game.

Remember that it's 'live' on BBC Alba at 6pm or thereabouts.

Wife will give me her usual looks when I watch it on Alba after being at the game,
as usual I will explain why I am watching it again
and as usual she won't get it :rolleyes:

iwasthere1972
10-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Wife will give me her usual looks when I watch it on Alba after being at the game,
as usual I will explain why I am watching it again
and as usual she won't get it :rolleyes:

I'll be recording it to watch as soon as I get back from Easter Road provided it's Motherwell nonny and we score at least one.

InchHibby
10-09-2017, 12:25 PM
I wasn't at the Dundee game due to being on Holiday but I watched it on TV.
I was there yesterday and it was a similar game to the Dundee game, after the first 20 minutes or so, we found our feet and dominated the game. We were unlucky yesterday, if not for two or three great saves from their keeper, the three points were ours.
This is a good team with a great bench and we're not far away from gelling, let's keep the home ends full, this team deserve it.
GGTTH.

Baw187
10-09-2017, 12:42 PM

Cannae beat Hogans [emoji16]

DarlingtonHibee
10-09-2017, 12:47 PM

Lol!!! Yes you can!

DarlingtonHibee
10-09-2017, 12:48 PM
Lol!!! Yes you can!

That said... Maybe have one in there before the train!!!

Baw187
10-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Lol!!! Yes you can!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

My wife's family are from Darlo and I think every family shindig they ever have is at Hogans! Some gaff!

DarlingtonHibee
10-09-2017, 12:51 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

My wife's family are from Darlo and I think every family shindig they ever have is at Hogans! Some gaff!

Two minutes from the train station, interesting pub,!!

Drumlanrig
10-09-2017, 01:00 PM
I'll be recording it to watch as soon as I get back from Easter Road provided it's Motherwell nonny and we score at least one.

I'll be at Easter Road in the West but won't watch and will listen to hee haw so I can get home and enjoy it 'live' on Alba without knowing the result!

iwasthere1972
10-09-2017, 01:07 PM
I'll be at Easter Road in the West but won't watch and will listen to hee haw so I can get home and enjoy it 'live' on Alba without knowing the result!

Reminds me of The Likely Lads avoiding the score of the England v Hungary (I think) fitba match only to find out that it was cancelled but only when they sat down to watch the highlights late at night. :greengrin

FilipinoHibs
10-09-2017, 01:08 PM

Will watch on Hibs TV in Singapore. Somebody's dueca doin. Hope it is the Steelman just to shut Cowan up.

Keith_M
10-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Reminds me of The Likely Lads avoiding the score of the England v Hungary (I think) fitba match only to find out that it was cancelled but only when they sat down to watch the highlights late at night. :greengrin

It was Bulgaria, and they showed Figure Skating instead.

I just watched it again last week :wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Can I come, I love Berlin [emoji4]

It took my breath away.

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-09-2017, 04:44 PM

Haha! I've been in there a few times, an "interesting" establishment. :-)

iwasthere1972
10-09-2017, 05:12 PM
It was Bulgaria, and they showed Figure Skating instead.

I just watched it again last week :wink:

Cheers. Knew that it was some East European country. Quite easy back in the day to avoid hearing the results.

CraigHibee
10-09-2017, 06:19 PM
Hopefully be there, got a season ticket but my back is Donald Ducked at the moment and haven't made any games yet :(

Albanian Hibs
10-09-2017, 06:38 PM
Hopefully be there, got a season ticket but my back is Donald Ducked at the moment and haven't made any games yet :(

Man up 😉

GreenNWhiteArmy
10-09-2017, 08:02 PM
First hibs kids game of the season.

Hopefully a nice sunny day with us scoring 3 or 4 to give our future season ticket holders a glimpse in to the future

CraigHibee
11-09-2017, 03:12 AM
Man up 😉

Wish I could bud :) had op in June went well but over the last month the pain has returned, got an mri in the morning so we will see what comes of that

GreenCastle
11-09-2017, 07:10 AM
I wasn't at the Dundee game due to being on Holiday but I watched it on TV.
I was there yesterday and it was a similar game to the Dundee game, after the first 20 minutes or so, we found our feet and dominated the game. We were unlucky yesterday, if not for two or three great saves from their keeper, the three points were ours.
This is a good team with a great bench and we're not far away from gelling, let's keep the home ends full, this team deserve it.
GGTTH.

Well said - this team is full of good players and I'm seeing signs of improvement.

Hopefully we can sell out the 3 stands plus Hibs Kids in South.

Motherwell have won 3 in a row so may bring a few through ?

Earlydelivery
11-09-2017, 08:00 AM
Hamilton aside .. think we've played well every game , don't think the fans will stop coming !! 16-500 my guess .

GlesgaeHibby
11-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Hopefully see a good crowd. First home game in a few weeks, and Motherwell playing well having won their last 3 (I think).

seanshow
11-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Getting there but a long way to go!

jgl07
12-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Getting there but a long way to go!

Haven't you heard?

Apparently Easter Road will be pretty well empty on Saturday because of a row over a long liquidated former club.

Radium
12-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Haven't you heard?

Apparently Easter Road will be pretty well empty on Saturday because of a row over a long liquidated former club.

You are peddling poo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
13-09-2017, 06:21 AM
6am meeting with a contractor this morning, the guy travelled through from Motherwell. Told me he was brought up a stones throw from Fir Park and now lives just a ten minute walk away. Asked If he was coming through on Saturday, "eh naw pal, I'm a Rangers man"!!!

Looper
13-09-2017, 07:27 AM
6am meeting with a contractor this morning, the guy travelled through from Motherwell. Told me he was brought up a stones throw from Fir Park and now lives just a ten minute walk away. Asked If he was coming through on Saturday, "eh naw pal, I'm a Rangers man"!!!

That's the problem with Scottish football :confused:

Looper
13-09-2017, 07:49 AM
Will the pop up bar behind the East stand make another appearance?

hibee_girl
13-09-2017, 07:52 AM
Will the pop up bar behind the East stand make another appearance?

It's not up just now

SirDavidsNapper
13-09-2017, 05:28 PM
Looking forward to this. Should be a huge crowd with it being Hibs Kids too

seanshow
13-09-2017, 05:57 PM
Haven't you heard?

Given I posted this in that afternoon, I have many qualites but clairvoyance isn't one of them unfortunately, I'm not in the know like the illuminati admins (joke)

I hope that no one would be put off going to Easter road on Saturday, because of the sfa/sevconian affair.

ps... Grant Stott on radio scotland now talking about Hibs

Keith_M
13-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Given I posted this in that afternoon, I have many qualites but clairvoyance isn't one of them unfortunately, I'm not in the know like the illuminati admins (joke)

I hope that no one would be put off going to Easter road on Saturday, because of the sfa/sevconian affair.

ps... Grant Stott on radio scotland now talking about Hibs

I can't imagine many people will be boycotting ER on Saturday.

danhibees1875
13-09-2017, 06:04 PM

:agree: Not a chance.

Earlydelivery
13-09-2017, 06:27 PM
:agree: Not a chance.
Looks a good crowd already .. section 26 south stand nearly sold out already .. 27 now open .

NAE NOOKIE
13-09-2017, 06:41 PM

I would sincerely hope not a single one.

Folk talk about some sort of perceived victory for Rangers, The Rangers, Sevco, whatever the hell you want to call them, as a result of the SFA's stance on the current situation which has now been supported by our own club, but that's as nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to the victory they will be able to claim if supporters of other clubs and especially the hated Hibernian FC stop going to support their own club just because of this, a protest which will have absolutely no affect on the fortunes of The Rangers but which will hurt us and any other club with fans doing it.

Hells bells, even if this situation was going the way we all want and oldco Rangers were to be stripped of titles and stuff, apart from giving us the chance to go 'get it right up ye' to the newco what other effect will it have? .... will it damage their spending power? .. No ...... will it change the sectarian bile of their supporters? .... No, in fact it will probably make it worse .... will it have any affect on the increase of arrogance and self importance that spews out of Ibrox in far higher quantities than it did even before 2012 .... No, in fact that will probably get worse too as they use the situation to further entrench the everybody is against us agenda they have used since 2012 to keep their knuckle draggers on board.

In real terms, utterly desirable though it is, do we really need this to happen for the folk who run our game, including the individual clubs, to make a real and concerted effort to ensure this situation never arises again and to come up with a set of concrete and watertight rules to ensure that's the case ..... it bloody well shouldn't and that's the real issue here !!!

GGTTH .... See you on Saturday.

weonlywon6-2
13-09-2017, 07:23 PM
Haven't you heard?

Bollocks

Hibbyradge
13-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Bollocks

Whoosh.

jodjam
13-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Another home game missed for me.

InchHibby
14-09-2017, 04:32 AM
I would sincerely hope not a single one.

Folk talk about some sort of perceived victory for Rangers, The Rangers, Sevco, whatever the hell you want to call them, as a result of the SFA's stance on the current situation which has now been supported by our own club, but that's as nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to the victory they will be able to claim if supporters of other clubs and especially the hated Hibernian FC stop going to support their own club just because of this, a protest which will have absolutely no affect on the fortunes of The Rangers but which will hurt us and any other club with fans doing it.

Hells bells, even if this situation was going the way we all want and oldco Rangers were to be stripped of titles and stuff, apart from giving us the chance to go 'get it right up ye' to the newco what other effect will it have? .... will it damage their spending power? .. No ...... will it change the sectarian bile of their supporters? .... No, in fact it will probably make it worse .... will it have any affect on the increase of arrogance and self importance that spews out of Ibrox in far higher quantities than it did even before 2012 .... No, in fact that will probably get worse too as they use the situation to further entrench the everybody is against us agenda they have used since 2012 to keep their knuckle draggers on board.

In real terms, utterly desirable though it is, do we really need this to happen for the folk who run our game, including the individual clubs, to make a real and concerted effort to ensure this situation never arises again and to come up with a set of concrete and watertight rules to ensure that's the case ..... it bloody well shouldn't and that's the real issue here !!!

GGTTH .... See you on Saturday.
Totally agree with this post.
I'd just like to add though, we've been getting shafted by this despicable club for decades now and their partners in crime from the East of Glasgow, this isn't the first time they've cheated in order to ensure first or second place. I personally think Hibs have made the right decision as there's no way either the SFA or ESPL are going to sanction any other punishment against them, suffice to say that if it were any other club apart from these two, the whole rule book would have been thrown at them, not just a couple of pages.
Let's get back to supporting our own club and wish for the day when the two of them fxxx of.

Ray_
14-09-2017, 06:11 AM
That's the problem with Scottish football :confused:

Not always quite as simple, my son was born in East London and has never lived in Scotland, but Hibs are his passion, as is Scotland.

lucky
14-09-2017, 07:17 AM
I'm baffled that anyone will boycott watching Hibs because they want Hibs to demand that further action is taken against Rangers even though the finest legal minds saying no action can take place. Even if they were stripped of their tainted titles what difference does it make to Hibs? I'm a Hibs fan not anti Rangers fan.

Keith_M
14-09-2017, 08:17 AM
Going by the map, I think we'll have a lower attendance than we did in the frst two home games, but you never know.

Shows how much things have changed at ER that less than 16k would be considered a bit dissapointing :-)

R'Albin
14-09-2017, 08:22 AM
I was originally not going to be going to this but I think I might now after that belter of a statement.

Nutmegged
14-09-2017, 01:35 PM
Id hope Motherwell bring a good crowd through with them, good start to the season and not been to Easter Road for 3 years, 5th vs 6th and potential for a win to tale either of us into the top 3 if results go our way, I'd actually label it the match of the day in Scotland.

Tornadoes70
14-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Looks as if there will be another very good attendance on Saturday and why not, we're playing well and just need to transform the chances into goals to start climbing the table again.

Mon the Cabbage.

:flag:

GreenCastle
14-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Can't wait for this!

Crowd looks pretty good - Hibs fans / Hibs kids in South Lower also which is great to see!

Should be a good game and feels like ages since we have had a game at ER.

Souter96Mac
14-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Wonder when the first dot count will be done on this dot count thread 👀

Albanian Hibs
14-09-2017, 05:20 PM
Wonder when the first dot count will be done on this dot count thread 👀

Yes. Where is Callum???

Lancs Harp
14-09-2017, 07:10 PM
Looking forward to it. Early train, 6.31am out of Lytham, the things I do to save a fiver on the train fare. :greengrin

14-09-2017, 07:27 PM
Yes. Where is Callum???

He’s boycotting counting dots due to the huns statement.

cabbageandribs1875
14-09-2017, 08:08 PM
340 available in the East

160 available in the ff..80 of those for the singing section...get the singers back in the East :agree:

GreenCastle
15-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Few more Red sections - ER is the place to be tomorrow :thumbsup:

Souter96Mac
15-09-2017, 09:38 AM
Good stuff, quite confident for tomorrow. I know motherwell have started well, but they've not really had any tough tests so far. Saw them back in preseason and their defence looked woeful, yes they've probably improved since then, but I think all our chance creation will come to some goals. Hopefully not another Hamilton where we switch off, but I'm thinking a 3-1 win. GGTTH

Nicho87
15-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Mrs treating me to hospitality tomorrow for my 30th. Hope its 3-0 Hibs. GGTTH

Forza Fred
15-09-2017, 10:19 AM

If I go to hospitality on my next birthday it will be a high scoring game...a result which we did once achieve in a league game a few years ago.......against Motherwell!

Enjoy your day.

Forza Fred
15-09-2017, 10:21 AM
If I go to hospitality on my next birthday it will be a high scoring game...a result which we did once achieve in a league game a few years ago.......against Motherwell!

Enjoy your day.

Oops..thought I was only 65....bugger😂

Nicho87
15-09-2017, 10:24 AM
Haha, nice one Fred. Thanks. :)

CallumLaidlaw
15-09-2017, 10:44 AM
East
37 - 39
38 - 41
39 - 4
40 - 1
41 - 0
42 - 2
43 - 14
44 - 27
45 - 236

total remaining - 364

FF
16 - 16
17 - 5
18 - 11
19 - 6
20 - 9
21 - 7
22 - 12
23 - 6
50 - 0
24 - 3
25 - 76

Total remaining - 151

West
1 - 165
2 - 13
3-8 - 0
9 - 102
10 - 83
11 - 7
12-14 - 0
15 - 10

total remaining - 380

895 left

Plus

south
Around 500 sold

So just short of 16k Hibs fans plus whatever Motherwell bring at present. Crowd should be over 17k I think.

SirDavidsNapper
15-09-2017, 12:31 PM
East
37 - 39
38 - 41
39 - 4
40 - 1
41 - 0
42 - 2
43 - 14
44 - 27
45 - 236

total remaining - 364

FF
16 - 16
17 - 5
18 - 11
19 - 6
20 - 9
21 - 7
22 - 12
23 - 6
50 - 0
24 - 3
25 - 76

Total remaining - 151

West
1 - 165
2 - 13
3-8 - 0
9 - 102
10 - 83
11 - 7
12-14 - 0
15 - 10

total remaining - 380

895 left

Plus

south
Around 500 sold

So just short of 16k Hibs fans plus whatever Motherwell bring at present. Crowd should be over 17k I think.

So it will be the same number of Hibs fans tomorrow as the big team had at Murrayfeild last week despite discounts and 3 match deals? Surely some mistake

CallumLaidlaw
15-09-2017, 12:37 PM
So it will be the same number of Hibs fans tomorrow as the big team had at Murrayfeild last week despite discounts and 3 match deals? Surely some mistake

Not forgetting boycotts from Hibs fans :wink::greengrin

Ronniekirk
15-09-2017, 01:01 PM

And given we havent won our last three games this is a very healthy crowd and if we could go on a winning run you would have to think we can build further on this
Looking forward to it

greenlex
15-09-2017, 01:07 PM

Enjoy your day.
It was my birthday that day. :agree: I'm just a nipper tho.

theonlywayisup
16-09-2017, 06:41 AM
Looks to be around 800 to 1,000 less fans buying tickets compared to the Partick and Hamilton games at the same time. Surprised to see the numbers drop off by so much, especially as it's a Hibs Kids game too.

All this talk of putting seats into the corners and restricting tickets to the Old Firm seem very pointless now. If people are really supportive of this view, we'll need to see ER rammed for every game.

Nameless
16-09-2017, 06:46 AM
It's the Sept weekend, so that might account for a wee drop. I know of two guys who take their kids who will not be there today - that's seven empty seats for a start.

Albanian Hibs
16-09-2017, 06:59 AM
It's the Sept weekend, so that might account for a wee drop. I know of two guys who take their kids who will not be there today - that's seven empty seats for a start.

I am at my caravan down in Berwick but I will be coming up the road for the match then back down after.

SirDavidsNapper
16-09-2017, 07:05 AM
16k+ today would be excellent

DarlingtonHibee
16-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Me and the lad are up today, he is a Hibs future, anyone know if they get a discount at the club shop?

The Harp
16-09-2017, 07:15 AM

Yeah, traditionally a lot of folk still get away for the Sept weekend. Bound to have a bit of an effect on the attendance. Hopefully, it'll still be a good crowd, a good performance from us ... and most importantly 3 points in the bag.
God Bless the Hibs!

Earlydelivery
16-09-2017, 07:16 AM
16k+ today would be excellent
Spot on

Michael
16-09-2017, 07:18 AM
Looks to be around 800 to 1,000 less fans buying tickets compared to the Partick and Hamilton games at the same time. Surprised to see the numbers drop off by so much, especially as it's a Hibs Kids game too.

All this talk of putting seats into the corners and restricting tickets to the Old Firm seem very pointless now. If people are really supportive of this view, we'll need to see ER rammed for every game.

Realistically, ER is the perfect size as it is now. If the corners were filled it would be like Rugby Park.

Keith_M
16-09-2017, 07:38 AM

Crowds always fluctuate for one reason or another. We're still talking about somewhere between 15-17k as a standard home crowd... which to me is amazing as I've never seen that in my lifetime.

I realise there have been times when we often had much higher attendances for some games (e.g. 30k+ against Hearts in the early 70s), but those seasons also had incredibly low attendances at other matches, something we don't see now.

RoYO!
16-09-2017, 08:35 AM
Realistically, ER is the perfect size as it is now. If the corners were filled it would be like Rugby Park.

Although people probably said that pre- new east.

If you build it, they will come :)

c31
16-09-2017, 08:53 AM
The way Edinburgh is expanding we should be targeting the incomers and 20,000 crowds should be the norm. If we keep a winning team and at least compete at the top of the league I hope this will be the plan from the board.
Something like 150,000 new houses are planned over the next ten years in the EH area to tap into.

Moulin Yarns
16-09-2017, 09:05 AM

When did Kilmarnock fill in the corners? :confused:

Thecat23
16-09-2017, 09:09 AM
Really looking forward to the game today, seems ages since we played at ER. If you can make it along and can afford it get yourself down and let's make ER a horrible place to come for visiting teams.

Nutmegged
16-09-2017, 09:33 AM
When did Kilmarnock fill in the corners? :confused:

I don't think he means it would look like Rugby Park's layout, just that it would mean having a stadium that is far greater than the need or demand of the fanbase

Is It On....
16-09-2017, 09:42 AM

Ffs..I left school 30 years ago..

Enjoy the day whilst I feel sorry for myself at getting old!!

Thecat23
16-09-2017, 09:54 AM
I don't think he means it would look like Rugby Park's layout, just that it would mean having a stadium that is far greater than the need or demand of the fanbase

Let's be honest, you may as well paint a shoebox and the Killie fans still wouldn't fill it. Horrible club with ***** fans.

SRHibs
16-09-2017, 09:55 AM
Me and the lad are up today, he is a Hibs future, anyone know if they get a discount at the club shop?

You train it up? 3 hour journey because of the rail works. Brutal.

heretoday
16-09-2017, 11:06 AM
This is going to be a tough match today. We haven't done too well against the Steelmen over the years. The guy Bowman wants watching.

Moulin Yarns
16-09-2017, 11:14 AM
whole game on Alba at 6pm

Cookiehibs
16-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Representing our club over here in turkey for my honeymoon. Hopefully get a good result to top off my holiday!

DarlingtonHibee
16-09-2017, 11:39 AM
You train it up? 3 hour journey because of the rail works. Brutal.

Yes train from Darlington, on the bus from Berwick, due into Edinburgh 20 minutes.

jaf
16-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Another 4 tickets sold, me the wife and the two wee fellas who also joined the hibs kids at the same time.

Biggest surprise was that it was the wife's idea!!

lord bunberry
16-09-2017, 12:11 PM
Representing our club over here in turkey for my honeymoon. Hopefully get a good result to top off my holiday!
You got married during the football season? Shame on you :greengrin
Only joking, congratulations. :thumbsup:

ClewsHibs
16-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Got a spare adult ticket for sale in west upper. £20

Albanian Hibs
16-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Quite a few polish in the crowd today. Got a group beside me and there was another group outside getting stopped with their bevvy!

ClewsHibs
16-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Quite a few polish in the crowd today. Got a group beside me and there was another group outside getting stopped with their bevvy!

Aye seems to be loads of foreigners today, good to see.

A Hi-Bee
16-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Aye seems to be loads of foreigners today, good to see.

The more the better, hears hoping we get a good result to have them going away raving about the Hibs.