PDA

View Full Version : Hibs tv

houstonhibbee
09-09-2017, 09:35 AM
As its audio only I assume there will be no video streaming of today's game as no tv cameras? Or is is different now were back in the SPL?

GreenLake
09-09-2017, 02:06 PM
As its audio only I assume there will be no video streaming of today's game as no tv cameras? Or is is different now were back in the SPL?

I don't think there is video which is probably down to St J being a little tin pot club that can't live stream their home games.

andyf5
09-09-2017, 02:11 PM
I don't think there is video which is probably down to St J being a little tin pot club that can't live stream their home games.

It would be good if hibs tv told you in advance. It says live match on their TV site. Audio only for me too.

PeeJay
09-09-2017, 02:52 PM
It would be good if hibs tv told you in advance. It says live match on their TV site. Audio only for me too.

Think the Hibs tv site says "audio only" at the link for the game?

It is ridiculous however that a top flight club in Scotland doesn't have the facilities to enable live streaming ...

Billy Whizz
09-09-2017, 06:32 PM
Think the Hibs tv site says "audio only" at the link for the game?

It is ridiculous however that a top flight club in Scotland doesn't have the facilities to enable live streaming ...

It is, when a number of championship clubs can do it

Peevemor
09-09-2017, 06:42 PM
Hibs TV stream live video for all home matches and away matches which are being televised live, otherwise it's audio only - it's been that way for at least 4/5 years. The only way to get a live stream from other away matches is to buy the match directly from the host club's service (if they have one).

houstonhibbee
10-09-2017, 02:08 AM
Hibs TV stream live video for all home matches and away matches which are being televised live, otherwise it's audio only - it's been that way for at least 4/5 years. The only way to get a live stream from other away matches is to buy the match directly from the host club's service (if they have one).

I thought it was different now we're in the SPL with all games being televised

Peevemor
10-09-2017, 07:30 AM
I thought it was different now we're in the SPL with all games being televisedIt would be great but the live match service is the same as before we were relegated. I don't understand why people are moaning because it hasn't suddenly become better.