PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | ROSS COUNTY AND CELTIC

RSS Bot
08-09-2017, 06:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7868)

Carheenlea
08-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Online sales only on first day for Celtic suits out of towners and those unable to be present to queue, but probably fairest way to do it. £27 for a restricted view seat :rolleyes:

cleanyman
08-09-2017, 06:07 PM
The view at Parkhead is the worst in Scotland.

Fact.

But I'll still be there.

Albanian Hibs
08-09-2017, 06:39 PM
£26 for Ross County 😂 £30 for Parkheid 😂

So thats £112 coming out the bank account in 2 days 😥

The cons of an away season ticket.

Billy Whizz
08-09-2017, 06:43 PM
£26 for Ross County 😂 £30 for Parkheid 😂

So thats £112 coming out the bank account in 2 days 😥

It's been an expensive last few weeks
Dundee away
Saints away
Livvi home in cup
Ross County away
Celtic away

B.H.F.C
08-09-2017, 07:13 PM
£26 for places like RC sand Dundee is bloody ridiculous.

Hibeewilly
08-09-2017, 07:44 PM
£30 for a 17 year old at Parkhead and only £5 at Dingwall. Celtic are robbing B------s!! The more money a club has it appears the greedier they are too:grr:

CorrieHibs
08-09-2017, 08:33 PM
I hope we charge them the same?!

Hermit Crab
08-09-2017, 08:58 PM
I hope we charge them the same?!

We can't, we'd have to charge the home fans the same price.

Hermit Crab
08-09-2017, 08:59 PM

Agree with this, we are a Cat A team to them though.

Billy Whizz
08-09-2017, 09:16 PM
Agree with this, we are a Cat A team to them though.

So County have 5 Category teams, Hibs, Hearts, Celtic, Aberdeen and Rangers, and we have only 3, Hearts, Rangers and Celtic!

Hermit Crab
08-09-2017, 09:36 PM
So County have 5 Category teams, Hibs, Hearts, Celtic, Aberdeen and Rangers, and we have only 3, Hearts, Rangers and Celtic!

Looks like it, dundee charged us the same.

Billy Whizz
08-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Looks like it, dundee charged us the same.

It's the cost of success

SteveHFC
08-09-2017, 09:54 PM
£26 for Ross County �� £30 for Parkheid ��

So thats £112 coming out the bank account in 2 days ��

£56 plus travelling expenses amongst other things. Will be a very expensive 2 games.

Diclonius
08-09-2017, 10:25 PM
The wee teams certainly seem to be holding us to ****ing ransom now.

green&left
08-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Hopefully this "online ticket sales for day one" doesn't come the norm for the big games, especially Tynie at Xmas.

Hermit Crab
09-09-2017, 02:04 AM
Hopefully this "online ticket sales for day one" doesn't come the norm for the big games, especially Tynie at Xmas.

It should all be online only now, technology is there and you don't even need a computer to get on the web now. Its games like this that LP system was designed for until folk ripped cant out of it.

Albanian Hibs
09-09-2017, 07:39 AM
£56 plus travelling expenses amongst other things. Will be a very expensive 2 games.

Our train up to inverness was £32 each plus bus to dingwall plus a carry out and pub bevvy! My sister paid £57 for her train. All going to be skint this month.

eastcoasthibby
09-09-2017, 07:59 AM
We can't, we'd have to charge the home fans the same price.

So Ross County fans are paying 26 quid for their game against us ? ??

Hermit Crab
09-09-2017, 08:13 AM
So Ross County fans are paying 26 quid for their game against us ? ??

They are. :agree:

Albanian Hibs
09-09-2017, 08:29 AM
They are. :agree:

That's mental 😨

Hermit Crab
09-09-2017, 09:22 AM
That's mental ��

Time for a campaign like they had down south to get away tickets capped. Admittedly its £30 in the EPL but £20 is more than enough for games up here. Such an expensive month for us. St J, Ross County, Livingston and Celtic. £79 for the 3 aways alone for one person, theres travel on top of that as well as food drink etc.

Keith_M
09-09-2017, 09:24 AM

:agree:

Add to that £27 for a seat at Celtc Park where you can't see a large part of the pitch.

Keith_M
09-09-2017, 09:26 AM
Time for a campaign like they had down south to get away tickets capped. Admittedly its £30 in the EPL but £20 is more than enough for games up here. Such an expensive month for us. St J, Ross County, Livingston and Celtic. £79 for the 3 aways alone for one person, theres travel on top of that as well as food drink etc.

I think their campaign slogan was Twenty's Plenty, so you could actually use that.

Carheenlea
09-09-2017, 09:30 AM

It wouldn't be so bad with shared gates, but that will never return. Taking in travelling expenses and stadium spend on top of ticket prices, the visiting supporters tickets should be the cheapest in the ground. Doesn't need to be ridiculous, but as you suggest, £20 maximum is more than fair.

Billy Whizz
09-09-2017, 09:33 AM
So it's £380 to see Hibs at home if you're a season ticket holder, must be around £470 if you go to every away game

Hermit Crab
09-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Plus I don't think RC need to sell tickets in advance for this match, theres no way that we will sell out that stand.

Hermit Crab
09-09-2017, 09:43 AM
So it's £380 to see Hibs at home if you're a season ticket holder, must be around £470 if you go to every away game

And thats just for tickets!

Billy Whizz
09-09-2017, 09:48 AM
And thats just for tickets!

I know, but just comparing like for like

GreenCastle
10-09-2017, 09:23 PM

Yup £20 is plenty - would encourage more away fans.

Crazy amounts of money being spent going to away games let alone travel and food etc which can nearly double the cost.

Hibernia&Alba
11-09-2017, 12:17 PM
£30 to see us hammered at Parkhead. You'd have to be an idiot to pay it.........I'll be online Thursday morning :greengrin

Keith_M
11-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Yup £20 is plenty - would encourage more away fans.

Crazy amounts of money being spent going to away games let alone travel and food etc which can nearly double the cost.

Thing is, there's a rule in place whereby Home and away Fans have to be charged the same for equivelant parts of the stadium. That was originally introduced to stop away fans being charged higher prices but I'd imagine it works in the other direction as well.

Also, can you imagine the uproar if we played Celtc, The Rangers or Hearts and charged home fans £28 and away fans only £20.

Carheenlea
11-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Thing is, there's a rule in place whereby Home and away Fans have to be charged the same for equivelant parts of the stadium. That was originally introduced to stop away fans being charged higher prices but I'd imagine it works in the other direction as well.

Also, can you imagine the uproar if we played Celtc, The Rangers or Hearts and charged home fans £28 and away fans only £20.

We would only be £20 when we visit their grounds, no real cause for uproar.
We have taken advantage of away fans, but when it's been Old Firm and Hearts it's hard to feel too much sympathy, but now we are getting hit ourselves from clubs like Dundee and Ross County, it's brought the issue to the table. I'd fully support any campaign to lower match tickets for visiting supporters.

Keith_M
11-09-2017, 12:57 PM
We would only be £20 when we visit their grounds, no real cause for uproar.
We have taken advantage of away fans, but when it's been Old Firm and Hearts it's hard to feel too much sympathy, but now we are getting hit ourselves from clubs like Dundee and Ross County, it's brought the issue to the table. I'd fully support any campaign to lower match tickets for visiting supporters.

Yeah but I'm not convinced that view is going to be widely shared by Home Fans knowing that every one of Der Hun sitting in the South stand paid £8 less than them

.Sean.
11-09-2017, 04:33 PM
£30 to see us hammered at Parkhead. You'd have to be an idiot to pay it.........I'll be online Thursday morning :greengrin
They'll lose sooner rather than later and we've as good a chance as anyone of making that happen.

Albanian Hibs
11-09-2017, 04:43 PM

Hope I am not aitting next to you with that negative attitude. why we cant beat them?

Billy Whizz
11-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Hope I am not aitting next to you with that negative attitude. why we cant beat them?

Exactly, you tell them

Hermit Crab
11-09-2017, 04:58 PM

Pretty sure he is only having a laugh.

Hibernia&Alba
12-09-2017, 11:41 AM
Pretty sure he is only having a laugh.

Of course I was. I'd much rather be going to away games at Celtic (hammering or not) than to the likes of Morton and Cowdenbeath. Teams going to Parkhead get a free hit, with no pressure and little expectation. A good hiding is much more likely than a victory, but who knows? Even a point would be a tremendous achievement there.

18Hibee75
12-09-2017, 07:58 PM
What does everyone think the demand in tickets will be like? I'm assuming it's unlikely there will be tickets left on the Friday for Celtic.

SteveHFC
12-09-2017, 09:16 PM
Our train up to inverness was £32 each plus bus to dingwall plus a carry out and pub bevvy! My sister paid £57 for her train. All going to be skint this month.

ours worked out at about £19 each via aberdeen on way up but inverness to edinburgh on way down

18Hibee75
12-09-2017, 09:23 PM
What does everyone think the demand in tickets will be like? I'm assuming it's unlikely there will be tickets left on the Friday for Celtic.

Hermit Crab
13-09-2017, 03:51 AM
ours worked out at about £19 each via aberdeen on way up but inverness to edinburgh on way down

Thats a 6 hour journey!

Hermit Crab
13-09-2017, 03:53 AM

I think the 300 odd away seasons will get nearly all the unrestricted view tickets and all that will be left will be the restricted view tickets. I'm not sure how many will fancy that, can see this going to a second day of sales. Don't think demand will be extremely high if I'm honest.

Oscar T Grouch
14-09-2017, 09:07 AM
I've just tried to put 2 restricted view seats in my basket and it saying they aren't enough seat in this block (best available) are hey all gone already? Any ideas?

Oscar T Grouch
14-09-2017, 09:09 AM
So I can only add one seat but I need two. I've tried allocating the one in my basket to my wee cousin but it won't let me add another ticket. I have three ST number available to use. Anyone else having this problem?

Hibernia&Alba
14-09-2017, 09:09 AM
I've just tried to put 2 restricted view seats in my basket and it saying they aren't enough seat in this block (best available) are hey all gone already? Any ideas?

Try refreshing your page, mate. They better not be gone, I'm about to try!

Oscar T Grouch
14-09-2017, 09:13 AM
Try refreshing your page, mate. They better not be gone, I'm about to try!

I've tried that, I've logged out then back in. I've tried adding one at a time it just won't let me put more than 1 in my basket. They can't all be away by now can they?!?

Hibernia&Alba
14-09-2017, 09:17 AM
I've tried that, I've logged out then back in. I've tried adding one at a time it just won't let me put more than 1 in my basket. They can't all be away by now can they?!?

Seems plenty of us are in the same boat as yourself. They can't all have been sold in five minutes, surely??

Oscar T Grouch
14-09-2017, 09:23 AM
Seems plenty of us are in the same boat as yourself. They can't all have been sold in five minutes, surely??

Yeah seems so. It won't even let me add one ticket so hopefully it's the system rather than actual availability. Nightmare my wee cuz was looking forward to her first away game ☹️
Gonna try again at lunchtime. Boss is giving me a hard time formnot working whilst I'm at work....bloody cheek 😂

SChibs
14-09-2017, 09:52 AM
I think the 300 odd away seasons will get nearly all the unrestricted view tickets and all that will be left will be the restricted view tickets. I'm not sure how many will fancy that, can see this going to a second day of sales. Don't think demand will be extremely high if I'm honest.

Sold out in 19 mins

Hermit Crab
14-09-2017, 10:23 AM

Looks like I was way off the mark!!

Hermit Crab
14-09-2017, 10:25 AM
Sold out in 19 mins

Yeah, excellent, I wonder if Celtic will give us more?

jst1875
15-09-2017, 11:21 AM

did you have to book the bus from inverness to dingwall and back ?