PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian FC Direction and Ambition 2017-2020

Speedway
08-09-2017, 10:48 AM
This is an excellent summation and statement of intent from Lennon.

It's clear what he wants to achieve.

1. Another cup win.

2. Top 6 then top 4

3. European qualification

4. Attractive football

5. Sign exciting players.

The last 60 seconds are a particularly good watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fgIMFgbX5M

We know exactly where we stand here.

Ozyhibby
08-09-2017, 10:57 AM
European football should be the target every year and when we get there the target should be the groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jones28
08-09-2017, 11:00 AM
I like the modesty, because I think in all likelihood consistency will be our main problem and top 6 is a good target, with anything above fourth being a bonus.

Sean1875
08-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Absolutely no reason at all why all of those goals cant be achieved - very optimistic of it in fact!

where'stheslope
09-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Good for Neil, at last giving the we'll skoosh this league punters a brief knock down!

In the real world, we are in a good place but far from what a lot of supporters think world beaters!

Our last game against Hamilton showed a flaw in our team, but Neil appears to think its a gradual build to success rather than overnight.

Top six is very achievable, Cups are the luck of the draw, Europe is a whole new ball game as others have shown, regular players are not up to European standard at most clubs barring Celtic and even they looked shaky in the last round?

Lets just get our feet firmly in the Premiership and have a good season, then lets see where we end up later on!!!!!