PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | ST JOHNSTONE AWAY

RSS Bot
06-09-2017, 10:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7854)

Sean1875
06-09-2017, 11:41 AM
Guessing there wont be any available on the day then?

Carheenlea
06-09-2017, 11:54 AM

A club who don't have huge numbers turning up every week would be crazy to be turning anyone away - surely some provision will be made for walk up travelling fans.

Billy Whizz
06-09-2017, 12:04 PM

Why? The west stand will hold a few thousand or so for Hibs fans
I'm just a bit annoyed that they didn't give the away season ticket holders the West Stand first, rather than the crappy stand behind the goals

lord bunberry
06-09-2017, 12:18 PM
I was intending to just pay at the gate, but I better get my arse into gear and get my tickets then.

Keith_M
06-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Why? The west stand will hold a few thousand or so for Hibs fans
I'm just a bit annoyed that they didn't give the away season ticket holders the West Stand first, rather than the crappy stand behind the goals

Hibs are only being given two sections.

I think they have Season Ticket holders in the rest of the stand, so they can't give tickets in there to Away Fans.

http://footballtripper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/mcDiarmid-park-st-johnstone-perth-seating-plan.jpg

06-09-2017, 12:43 PM
I have a spare OAP ticket due to an away season ticket holder being unable to make it.

PM me if you want it.

Earlydelivery
06-09-2017, 01:22 PM
ATTENTION-

For those of you travelling on buses, in cars or running supporters buses to Dingwall for the Ross County game on the 16th September, Inverness FC have approached us and offer their hospitality/facilities for travelling supporters before the match. Please read the message from our Highland counterparts below-

"Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club

Would like to offer some Highland Hospitality
To all Hibernian FC fans travelling North for the match v Ross County on Sat 16th September 2017 at the Caledonian Stadium.

Sports Bar and Kingsmill’s Suite

Park buses in our car park and come inside and enjoy the spacious lounges where we will have the early Saturday matches on the big screen TV’s and enjoy some food and drinks before your onward journey to the match in Dingwall.

Bar opens 11am – 2pm Come and Relax and watch
Rangers v Celtic (12 noon)
Or
West Ham v Spurs (12.30)

Caledonian Stadium is just 30 seconds off the A9 and Dingwall is only 25 minutes North so what better way to break up your journey and enjoy some Highland Hospitality in football surroundings before heading off to the match.
Bookings are taken strictly by E mail due to limited numbers (450) and buses and supporter groups should contact Jim Oliver to book places and parking passes on jim.oliver@ictfc.co.uk "

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask below.

oconnors_strip
06-09-2017, 01:37 PM
ATTENTION-

For those of you travelling on buses, in cars or running supporters buses to Dingwall for the Ross County game on the 16th September, Inverness FC have approached us and offer their hospitality/facilities for travelling supporters before the match. Please read the message from our Highland counterparts below-

To all Hibernian FC fans travelling North for the match v Ross County on Sat 16th September 2017 at the Caledonian Stadium.

Park buses in our car park and come inside and enjoy the spacious lounges where we will have the early Saturday matches on the big screen TV’s and enjoy some food and drinks before your onward journey to the match in Dingwall.

Or
West Ham v Spurs (12.30)

Caledonian Stadium is just 30 seconds off the A9 and Dingwall is only 25 minutes North so what better way to break up your journey and enjoy some Highland Hospitality in football surroundings before heading off to the match.
Bookings are taken strictly by E mail due to limited numbers (450) and buses and supporter groups should contact Jim Oliver to book places and parking passes on jim.oliver@ictfc.co.uk "

You mean the 23rd?

Earlydelivery
06-09-2017, 02:25 PM
ATTENTION-

Or
West Ham v Spurs (12.30)

Earlydelivery
06-09-2017, 02:52 PM
You mean the 23rd?
Can't delete this post ?

Golden Bear
06-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Caley are obviously intent on making some money but it's a good gesture nevertheless.

:thumbsup:

murray26
06-09-2017, 03:16 PM
I won't be able to get to the ticket office so I'm relying on there being tickets available on the day..🤞

Billy Whizz
06-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Can't delete this post ?

You can edit it though

lord bunberry
06-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Has anyone tried to order the free order the free under 12 tickets? I can't see them anywhere on the website.

Keith_M
06-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Can't delete this post ?

Click 'Edit Post'

Then 'Delete'

You'll see an extra section where you can add a message. Click the 'Delete Post' button.

06-09-2017, 05:53 PM
Has anyone tried to order the free order the free under 12 tickets? I can't see them anywhere on the website.

Says on the latest update you have to get them in person.

lord bunberry
06-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Says on the latest update you have to get them in person.
Cheers mate I'll pop in tomorrow

frazeHFC
06-09-2017, 06:03 PM
The 208 pub has apparently shut down. Any other pubs between the station and the ground? Without a detour into the town centre.