PDA

View Full Version : Louis Moult move in January

1875STEVE
05-09-2017, 05:30 PM
According to this:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1518272/louis-moult-motherwell-rangers-hibs-millwall-brentford-blackburn-rovers-january/

Michael
05-09-2017, 05:37 PM
I'm not personally that fussed about this guy. Wouldn't mind if we signed him, but no big deal if we don't.

brianmc
05-09-2017, 05:40 PM
He's got a decent record but as I've never actually seen him play I am loath to comment on how good he really is.

Firestarter
05-09-2017, 05:40 PM
I'm not personally that fussed about this guy. Wouldn't mind if we signed him, but no big deal if we don't.

Have you seen him play for Motherwell? He would be a massively signing for us.

frazeHFC
05-09-2017, 05:44 PM
I've seen him play once this season and he had a stinker. But everyone's entitled to an off day and his goal record is pretty good, if we get him for free I certainly wouldn't complain.

Thecat23
05-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Hibs asked about him last couple of days of the window. Not sure we'll get him in Jan now though to be honest.

Diclonius
05-09-2017, 06:19 PM
If Rangers are seriously interested, we won't be able to compete with them for him. Let's home Pedro prefers going overseas again (if he's still in the job).

GreenNWhiteArmy
05-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Seen him on tv in a couple games last year and he looked great. Will see him in the flesh a week on Saturday.

Tbh a lot will depend on our striking situation whether we "need" a striker or not. If ours bang them in possibly not. Moult however is a proven top flight scorer in Scotland so would be mad to not at least try.

There's always room for improvement

Viva_Palmeiras
06-09-2017, 08:12 AM
If Rangers are seriously interested, we won't be able to compete with them for him. Let's home Pedro prefers going overseas again (if he's still in the job).

Youll be working under manager Neil Lennon and for the recent winners of the Scottish Cup.

Youll be working under manager Pedro 'The Bobo' Caixinha and for the recent winners of the Petrofac Cup.

easty
06-09-2017, 08:39 AM
Youll be working under manager Neil Lennon and for the recent winners of the Scottish Cup.

Youll be working under manager Pedro 'The Bobo' Caixinha and for the recent winners of the Petrofac Cup.

Youll be working under manager Neil Lennon and for the recent winners of the Scottish Cup, for a decent wage.

Youll be working under manager Pedro 'The Bobo' Caixinha and for the recent winners of the Petrofac Cup, for much much more money.

Keith_M
06-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Michael O'Halloran is currently out of favour at DerHun but is on fire in his loan spell at St-J (4 goals in 5 games from the wing).

Maybe a bid for him might be in order as well.

Betty Boop
06-09-2017, 09:18 AM
Michael O'Halloran is currently out of favour at DerHun but is on fire in his loan spell at St-J (4 goals in 5 games from the wing).

Maybe a bid for him might be in order as well.

I'm sure Rangers will be really easy to deal with.

GreenOnions
06-09-2017, 09:28 AM

:tee hee:

SouthMoroccoStu
06-09-2017, 09:42 AM

Well we practically gave them Scott Allan and let them win the Scottish Cup in 2016 so I don't see why not :greengrin

Springbank
06-09-2017, 09:48 AM

We never score 3 against them, in Glasgow, and never ever beat them...

Keith_M
06-09-2017, 10:56 AM

150k and a new Big Drum for the marching season and he's ours.

where'stheslope
06-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Once again a good player unlikely to be signed by us as Sevco money still talks louder than team performance!!!!

If its his ambition to improve himself, then any move except the Uglies is a good move, there he will just warm their bench, but be better paid????

Sean1875
06-09-2017, 11:30 AM
Once again a good player unlikely to be signed by us as Sevco money still talks louder than team performance!!!!

If its his ambition to improve himself, then any move except the Uglies is a good move, there he will just warm their bench, but be better paid????

Welcome to modern football. Sad state of affairs but money talks 9 times out of 10. Tbh if they're offering potentially 3x as much as we are then I wouldn't entirely blame him for taking it.

sixtwo
06-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Neil Lennon called his agent twice on deadline day. They wanted too much. Source his agent

Sean1875
06-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Neil Lennon called his agent twice on deadline day. They wanted too much. Source his agent

'They' as in Motherwell or Moults wage demands?

Thecat23
06-09-2017, 02:05 PM
'They' as in Motherwell or Moults wage demands?

Motherwell wanted to much. Lennon didn't take it any further.

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-09-2017, 03:19 PM
More thank likely to head South. Good money to be had in Division 1 and 2 without any real need to be a god player.

Firestarter
06-09-2017, 04:33 PM
Who's the player that left Motherwell to go to Leeds? Really young boy who scored in the playoffs against the Huns and Mosni was it started fighting with.

Billy Whizz
06-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Who's the player that left Motherwell to go to Leeds? Really young boy who scored in the playoffs against the Huns and Mosni was it started fighting with.

Lee Irwin, signed a 2 year deal with Killie last month

I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome when he plays against Rangers

Firestarter
06-09-2017, 04:53 PM

Christ that was a quick fire return, should be a decent signing for them. And aye, sure he will haha.

CRAZYHIBBY
07-09-2017, 07:59 AM
He's a poor mans rowan vine

Jones28
07-09-2017, 08:04 AM
He's a poor mans rowan vine

That is a disgraceful thing to say about anyone, ever.

Johnny_Leith
07-09-2017, 08:12 AM

Really curious as to why a lot of Hibs fans ask about Erwin. He's yet to show anything near the standard required of where we want to be. We go out and sign internationalists yet folk on here pine for Lee Erwin

Jim44
07-09-2017, 08:21 AM
Really curious as to why a lot of Hibs fans ask about Erwin. He's yet to show anything near the standard required of where we want to be. We go out and sign internationalists yet folk on here pine for Lee Erwin

Is he not the guy who sang 'Swinging On A Star'? Or was that Big Dee Irwin? :greengrin

Firestarter
07-09-2017, 08:35 AM

Who's pining for him? I couldn't even remember the guys name.

Souter96Mac
07-09-2017, 09:01 AM
I just remember his season at Motherwell and he looked decent. Another one of these Scottish players to get a move down south and for it not to come off. Couldve been worth a punt tbh, but hey ho.

Keith_M
07-09-2017, 06:58 PM

"It's his decision (to speak out) and I respect it but I just hope he continues doing very good because ultimately he is our player and if they (St Johnstone) want to buy him - or someone else wants to buy him - if he is scoring goals, it will be perfect for us."

...Caixhina on O'Halloran in today's Daily Record.