PDA

View Full Version : Ian Black what a clown..

Hibby soldier
04-09-2017, 02:05 PM
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1508892/rangers-ian-black-english-premier-league/

HappyAsHellas
04-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Gies a job Mr Levein..........please......

-Jonesy-
04-09-2017, 02:20 PM
I don't know what it is about painting and decorating a premier league players home that makes it a job he can't do.

Bostonhibby
04-09-2017, 02:25 PM
I don't know what it is about painting and decorating a premier league players home that makes it a job he can't do.He still looks and sounds ideal to at least do a bit of rubbing down at that level, or maybe be in charge of undercoating or stirring the paint.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Hibbyradge
04-09-2017, 02:40 PM
I'm not quite sure what is so clownish about what he says. He's not the only footballer who thinks they've still got a lot to offer.

If it was anyone other than Ian Black saying that, you'd have people on here wanting Hibs to "take a punt" on him.

Firestarter
04-09-2017, 02:42 PM
He will end up with fat robbo at ict.

High-On-Hibs
04-09-2017, 02:46 PM
I'm not quite sure what is so clownish about what he says. He's not the only footballer who thinks they've still got a lot to offer.

If it was anyone other than Ian Black saying that, you'd have people on here wanting Hibs to "take a punt" on him.

I'd take a punt on him. With a pair of steel toe cap boots.

Jack Hackett
04-09-2017, 02:56 PM

I think that the big joke here is his claim that he can do a job for 'any club outwith the EPL'... which is clearly delusional unless he means a bit of decorating.

snooky
04-09-2017, 02:58 PM
"offers from various clubs but doesn't feel they are at the right level for him"

So Hearts have been in touch it seems. :wink:

Lancs Harp
04-09-2017, 03:05 PM
"offers from various clubs but doesn't feel they are at the right level for him"

So Hearts have been in touch it seems. :wink:

Ian Black played 10 games for Blackpool last season, 9 of them off the bench where he came on ran around and kicked a few people. Wasnt offered a contract in the summer.

vuefrom1875
04-09-2017, 03:14 PM

Odious little runt.

ancient hibee
04-09-2017, 03:16 PM
Plenty on here wanted him when he was at ICT.

Iain G
04-09-2017, 03:33 PM

I think you are putting it on a bit thick there Mr Radge, he is clearly not happy at having a brush with the lower leagues and that he believes he should be further up the ladder to put the finishing touches on his career. Clearly it is causing him some bristle, perhaps he should stop stirring it though, as he is clearly trying to mask the real issues here, and trying to gloss over the problem.

I'll get my (under and top) coat...

Albanian Hibs
04-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Him and Hertz are a perfect fit

Firestarter
04-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Plenty on here wanted him when he was at ICT.

He was good about 10 years ago with a lot of potential. Sure he "supported Edinburgh football" until he went to that mob and became an odious little runt.

Bostonhibby
04-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Ian Black played 10 games for Blackpool last season, 9 of them off the bench where he came on ran around and kicked a few people. Wasnt offered a contract in the summer.Punted by the mighty Shrewsbury too.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

jacomo
04-09-2017, 04:10 PM
I think you are putting it on a bit thick there Mr Radge, he is clearly not happy at having a brush with the lower leagues and that he believes he should be further up the ladder to put the finishing touches on his career. Clearly it is causing him some bristle, perhaps he should stop stirring it though, as he is clearly trying to mask the real issues here, and trying to gloss over the problem.

You're not painting him in a good light here.

Iain G
04-09-2017, 04:23 PM
You're not painting him in a good light here.

Well I didn't want to sweep it under the matt... :rolleyes:

rodhibs55
04-09-2017, 04:27 PM
I'll just gloss over these last couple of posts.

Wotherspiniesta
04-09-2017, 04:37 PM

Really? I can't think anybody would want to "take a punt" on a 32 year old midfielder who doesn't score goals that got released from Blackpool.

Nevi_SOL
04-09-2017, 04:43 PM
Trying to cover the cracks

iwasthere1972
04-09-2017, 04:50 PM
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1508892/rangers-ian-black-english-premier-league/

You're probably right that he's a clown. They too have big shoes to fill.

I'll get my undercoat.

Thecat23
04-09-2017, 05:11 PM

That's why he's a clown. He may "think" he has something to offer but everyone knows he actually doesn't. He's finished at any real level! In fact I've no idea how he was even at Blackpool last year.

Jim44
04-09-2017, 05:18 PM

A few punters on KB were creaming themselves at the thought of the painter and decorator signing for them last week. Maybe something in it.

emerald green
04-09-2017, 05:18 PM
He's crap. He's finished.

I loved it when Black got dumped on his arse, totally humiliated and hauled off, during the 4-0 drubbing Hibs handed out to him and The Rangers at ER a couple of seasons back.

Black should have been red carded for his assault on Leigh Griffiths in the Scottish Cup final. If Thomson had done his job properly, and sent the dirty wee **** straight off, who knows how that one would have turned out?

Hibbyradge
04-09-2017, 05:23 PM

Very good work, sir.

That adds a gloss to your already impressive reputation.

Hibbyradge
04-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Really? I can't think anybody would want to "take a punt" on a 32 year old midfielder who doesn't score goals that got released from Blackpool.

People want Deek back . . .

where'stheslope
04-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Problem I've always found with this type of player is, if he's in your team he's doing a job, in another team he's an out and out hatchet man with no skill whatsoever!

I like to think our Bartley is the same type of player, other teams love to hate him!!!

Bayern Bru
04-09-2017, 05:33 PM
He's crap. He's finished.

I loved it when Black got dumped on his arse, totally humiliated and hauled off, during the 4-0 drubbing Hibs handed out to him and The Rangers at ER a couple of seasons back.

Black should have been red carded for his assault on Leigh Griffiths in the Scottish Cup final. If Thomson had done his job properly, and sent the dirty wee **** straight off, who knows how that one would have turned out?

During the first half, too. And he had a go at the dugout in anger (https://youtu.be/6N2Gfhgv7RA?t=1m36s). :greengrin

calumhibee1
04-09-2017, 05:36 PM

Not sure if you're being serious here or not..

emerald green
04-09-2017, 05:39 PM
During the first half, too. And he had a go at the dugout in anger (https://youtu.be/6N2Gfhgv7RA?t=1m36s). :greengrin

Superb viewing. :aok:

Hibbyradge
04-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Not sure if you're being serious here or not..

You're not sure if I'm serious about what?

As I pointed out, people still think Derek Riordan could "do a job" for us.

calumhibee1
04-09-2017, 06:14 PM

About how if it was someone other than Ian Black we'd be wanting to sign him? Scott Robertson is probably a similar standard of player who's had a similar (probably better actually) career than Ian Black and nobody would want to sign him back?

I wouldn't want to sign him because he's Ian Black, absolutely. I also wouldn't want to sign him because he's absolutely pony.

Do they actually think Riordan could though? It's a running joke as far as I was aware?

Sir David Gray
04-09-2017, 06:16 PM
I would love to see him sign a short term deal at Tynecastle...or should that be Murrayfield!?

Our midfield would run rings round him.

Hibbyradge
04-09-2017, 06:25 PM
About how if it was someone other than Ian Black we'd be wanting to sign him? Scott Robertson is probably a similar standard of player who's had a similar (probably better actually) career than Ian Black and nobody would want to sign him back?

I wouldn't want to sign him because he's Ian Black, absolutely. I also wouldn't want to sign him because he's absolutely pony.

Do they actually think Riordan could though? It's a running joke as far as I was aware?

Just keep reading the forum when all but past it players are let go by clubs.

There are always a few who think they'd be worth a punt.

Northernhibee
04-09-2017, 07:58 PM
Could you imagine him coming up against Bartley and SJM? Or trying to keep pace with Boyle?

Please, please, please Hearts - sign him up :greengrin

Deansy
04-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Delighted to see Black begging for a job - there's not a more odious, poisonous, arrogant, evil little p****k than him !. No sympathy for it whatsoever - a 'Hard-man' who always buckled at the slightest hint of retaliation from one of his victims ! Mind it was easy to understand their anger as the little XXXX had either hit them from behind or sucker-punched them and sprinted-off !!

GreenNWhiteArmy
04-09-2017, 10:41 PM
He helped Blackpool win promotion in the same way Chris Dagnall helped us win the Scottish Cup.

10 appearances? League 2 or Scottish Championship is his level.

The little **** infuriates me. I did however want us to sign him when he left ICT.

CyberSauzee
05-09-2017, 12:43 AM

Post the story mate, not just the link. Otherwise we give advertising revenue to the s*c*u*m*

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=liverpool+taxi+sun+boycott&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjo4-Hm54zWAhVlIcAKHYQyBnIQ_AUICygC&biw=1922&bih=952

Haymaker
05-09-2017, 02:09 PM

Deeks could definitely still do a job for us :agree:

Keith_M
05-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Deeks could definitely still do a job for us :agree:

Deeks is signing?

:hyper

Hibbyradge
05-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Deeks is signing?

:hyper

:agree:

Calendars, I believe.

rodhibs55
05-09-2017, 04:37 PM

Calendars, I believe.

And Deek's signature is worth every penny.

Haymaker
05-09-2017, 05:04 PM

Calendars, I believe.

Even better! Back playing for the Hibs and signing calendars! :hyper :hyper

Hibbyradge
05-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Even better! Back playing for the Hibs and signing calendars! :hyper :hyper

I can't wait to see him linking up with Jason Cummings. :hyper

Firestarter
05-09-2017, 05:51 PM

Theoretically they would be ***** up top together.

Haymaker
05-09-2017, 07:30 PM

Riordan, Cummings, Stokes and Murray :hyper

The Feared Four :hyper

Iggy Pope
05-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Riordan, Cummings, Stokes and Murray :hyper

The Feared Four :hyper

Listen. Iain Murray's not coming back again and he'd be **** up front anyway.

Haymaker
05-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Listen. Iain Murray's not coming back again and he'd be **** up front anyway.

:faf:

cammy1969
05-09-2017, 07:49 PM
I would put black in the same bracket as dennis wise joey Barton type player coulda done better with career not saying he was as good as them but if just played the game but had to get involved in any spats thought he was the govner but in reality was just wee daft prick. No ever a decorator more brush hand lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk