PDA

View Full Version : Free Entry for Under 12s on Saturday

Springbank
04-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Well done St Johnstone (and, presumably, Hibs)

I went to get me and the boy a ticket for McDiarmid Park, and found that all under-12s get in for free this Saturday at McDiarmid for Hibs v Saints.

A great idea and I hope lots of Hibbies take advantage. See you all behind the goals...
:flag:

Craigmount Hibs
04-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Don't wanna rain on your parade, but there are only a limited number of free tickets for U12's on Saturday according to official website. So book early!

A great initiative regardless.

Billy Whizz
04-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Don't wanna rain on your parade, but there are only a limited number of free tickets for U12's on Saturday according to official website. So book early!

One one free with every adult ticket

Ringothedog
04-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Well done St Johnstone (and, presumably, Hibs)

I went to get me and the boy a ticket for McDiarmid Park, and found that all under-12s get in for free this Saturday at McDiarmid for Hibs v Saints.

A great idea and I hope lots of Hibbies take advantage. See you all behind the goals...
:flag:

Great idea and well done st Johnstone. This offer has nothing to do with Hibs, do Falkirk not have a similar deal?

wookie70
04-09-2017, 04:08 PM
Well done Saints but I preferred their previous offer where an adult and two kids could sit in the family stand for £15.

MichelleHibs
04-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Well done Saints but I preferred their previous offer where an adult and two kids could sit in the family stand for £15.

I've asked Hibs if this is still the case and had no reply!

Springbank
05-09-2017, 10:26 AM

Good stuff -we got ours no problem but sounds like it's well worth other parents of U-12s getting in quick

Think Saints deserve a lot of credit for this

Green Man
05-09-2017, 06:11 PM
I've asked Hibs if this is still the case and had no reply!

There's confusing information on the Saints website. It says the Ormond stand is usually a mixed family stand, with the free kids offer, but in another section it says the Ormond stand is for home support only.

percy veer
05-09-2017, 08:35 PM
There's confusing information on the Saints website. It says the Ormond stand is usually a mixed family stand, with the free kids offer, but in another section it says the Ormond stand is for home support only.

I got mine today at 2 ad got a free kids ticket

Lancs Harp
05-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Its a great offer from St johnstone, is this normal for their home games or a one off? If a one off or limited offer, they could have done it for a match against say Hamilton but they have done for a game which Im sure their fans will feel is quite attractive and against a team that would have brought decent numbers regardless.

Billy Whizz
05-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Its a great offer from St johnstone, is this normal for their home games or a one off? If a one off or limited offer, they could have done it for a match against say Hamilton but they have done for a game which Im sure their fans will feel is quite attractive and against a team that would have brought decent numbers regardless.

Normal, not sure about Rangers and Celtic though

We should have our Hibs kids games against Saints, so we can repay them with the same offer

hibbymark
05-09-2017, 09:15 PM
They have done other offers for Hamilton games in the past. Along with the free kids entry and adult and two kids for £16,the club have done everything possible to get more people through the turnstiles . Scottish Cup winners in 2014 and regular top 6 finishes they just can't get the Perth public to go to games .

frazeHFC
05-09-2017, 09:21 PM
They have done other offers for Hamilton games in the past. Along with the free kids entry and adult and two kids for £16,the club have done everything possible to get more people through the turnstiles . Scottish Cup winners in 2014 and regular top 6 finishes they just can't get the Perth public to go to games .

It's a shame for them really, been a good side for quite a while now. Always one of the better away trips imo, looking forward to it.

JimBHibees
06-09-2017, 03:26 PM

We should have our Hibs kids games against Saints, so we can repay them with the same offer

Great idea.

Sean1875
06-09-2017, 03:49 PM

Aye really is a strange one that. Im sure Perth is one of these places though that is just infested with OF glory hunters though, real shame.

Billy Whizz
06-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Aye really is a strange one that. Im sure Perth is one of these places though that is just infested with OF glory hunters though, real shame.

Think it's more a rugby town, not sure of the reasons behind it!

Ringothedog
06-09-2017, 03:52 PM

Would make no difference as the young saints fans are not Hibs kids

Billy Whizz
06-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Would make no difference as the young saints fans are not Hibs kids

Missing my point, they let our kids in for free on Saturday, we let them in for free as well, but make it a Hibs kids day