PDA

View Full Version : Yams “The first layer was me in Kaunas in an office trying to find an excuse to not send"

Greentinted
01-09-2017, 04:49 PM
I know, I know, another HoMFC thread but that basket-case of an organisation really is the gift that continues to give...

I genuinely thought the fax-machine jibe was just that! Turns out the man was indeed a proper batsheet radgeworks after all! It was down to this megalomaniac that they remain in a shambles yet still he has his acolytes over-by. Not often do I use the exclamation, "Wow!" But...erm, wow! :jamboclow :monkey: :ostrich: :vladsheep:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/we-tried-to-stop-vladimir-romanov-ruining-hearts-ex-director-1-4548767

Jack Hackett
01-09-2017, 04:53 PM
True comparison with Trump... Both obvious sociopaths

ancient hibee
01-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Fixing the voting at a dance competition.Hard to believe it would ever happen here.:greengrin

I'm_cabbaged
01-09-2017, 05:11 PM
The DNA pool in Dundee very poor 😂😂😂

Just Jimmy
01-09-2017, 05:39 PM
How awful is that article? Does no one proof read?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Peevemor
01-09-2017, 05:58 PM

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkI was about to post the same thing. I've never seen so many typos in so short an article.

The content is funny though.

IGRIGI
01-09-2017, 06:04 PM
The typos add to the comedy value, I don't know what's a bigger joke, Romanov, HMFC, or the Evening News.

SuperAllyMcleod
01-09-2017, 06:05 PM

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I wondered if it had come from Lithuania direct and they just ran it through Google Translate and then printed it. It's awful.

Famous Fiver
01-09-2017, 06:16 PM
DNA in Dundee not good???

And he pitches up in Gorgie!!!!!

Has he not seen some of the hefty hing oot the windie on Gorgie Road? I am sure somebody on here must be able to produce the photo.

Thank god the gene pool in Leith didn't catch his eye. He would have been down here like a shot!!

02-09-2017, 12:46 PM
He is a fugitive from justice. Most of them love him. Says it all really.

Bishop Hibee
02-09-2017, 12:55 PM

Genuinely laughed out loud at that. The guy was a total fruit loop. Budge is trying her best to match him with the stand fiasco but must try harder.

jacomo
02-09-2017, 02:16 PM

That's as maybe, but seeing how his son Roman turned out, I don't think Vlad should be throwing any stones.

1875STEVE
02-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Varanavicius, who labelled Romanov a “dictator”, confirmed the owner’s use of unconditional methods for judging the state of a player.

He said: “He employed some magician or wizard from Lithuania as his sporting guru and it was bull****. I didn’t know what she did, so I stated out of it.

“But whey would go to meet players and put their hand in some machine and it would take a reading of his bio-rhythms and that would predict how he might perform in a match.”

:greengrin:greengrin

southern hibby
04-09-2017, 01:59 AM
If Dundee's DNA Pool is poor, what does he think when he looks at Ann??

GGTTH

Deansy
04-09-2017, 06:05 AM
The DNA pool in Dundee very poor ������

Vlad was extremely choosey when it came to women ....................

Though apparently he was crap in bed ...........

(re her/it's banner - dunno if it was a protest or a plea for help after Vlad got stuck/lost .............. ??)