PDA

View Full Version : Ally McCoist reveals reason behind Hearts mascot stunt

1van Sprou7e
01-09-2017, 12:06 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/rangers-legend-ally-mccoist-reveals-reason-behind-hearts-mascot-stunt-1-4548473

JeMeSouviens
01-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Is it because he's a fat ********?

Tornadoes70
01-09-2017, 12:27 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/rangers-legend-ally-mccoist-reveals-reason-behind-hearts-mascot-stunt-1-4548473

Cue McCoist being asked to appear sometime soon on the hun Kenny Mac teatime spot that never shirks away from putting the yams in the spotlight. Can't wait (not).

:yawn:

:giruy2:

poolman
01-09-2017, 12:28 PM

That was a riveting yarn 😴

HFCdeb
01-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Cool story, bro.

Colr
01-09-2017, 12:35 PM
That was a riveting yarn 😴

No wonder his wife left him for a Loyalist gardener!! His jokes were probably better.

Funny, though. Given the salacious nature of his private life, he has managed very well to keep all mention of it out of his wiki profile. He must have good PR.

Colr
01-09-2017, 12:38 PM
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/mccoists-2m-divorce-battle-6985637.html

A much funnier story!!

McSwanky
01-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Well that's 2 minutes of my life I won't get back.

Reminder to self:

Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****

JeMeSouviens
01-09-2017, 12:42 PM

Reminder to self:

Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****

I still haven't read it, but I'm guessing I was right above. :wink:

McSwanky
01-09-2017, 12:45 PM
I still haven't read it, but I'm guessing I was right above. :wink:

Your story is better. And shorter. Which both work for me!

Bostonhibby
01-09-2017, 01:31 PM
I was looking forward to an undercover reporting job revealing how he managed to do walking away from the niw defunct Glasgow rangers with his cash intact.

Instead it's a load of old EEN drivel by their lead reporter Phil Space.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Roxyhibee
01-09-2017, 02:03 PM
The patter eh.? The game just doesn't have these characters anymore... zzzzzzzz

T0ss€r.

Sean1875
01-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Fat weirdo.

Firestarter
01-09-2017, 02:40 PM
I used to like him and thought he was funny on Question of Sport. Always remember him coming back to the studio at half time v Brazil to open the World Cup and had no voice. Then he became their manager, and they went down the pan and he became a bitter, bitter fat man. Mixu should have knocked him out at Ibrox in the Scottish Cup when McGreggor got himself sent off to stop us scoring.

Hibernian Verse
01-09-2017, 02:51 PM

Reminder to self:

Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****There's an irony in there somewhere that you lost a further minute of your life posting about losing two minutes of your life.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sean1875
01-09-2017, 03:36 PM

Reminder to self:

Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****
Evening News is ****

I find it brilliant than whenever someone quotes your posts that your username gets censored :tee hee:

Viva_Palmeiras
01-09-2017, 09:06 PM

Cupid Stunt

Bostonhibby
01-09-2017, 09:23 PM
I used to like him and thought he was funny on Question of Sport. Always remember him coming back to the studio at half time v Brazil to open the World Cup and had no voice. Then he became their manager, and they went down the pan and he became a bitter, bitter fat man. Mixu should have knocked him out at Ibrox in the Scottish Cup when McGreggor got himself sent off to stop us scoring.

They should have just stuck a ginger wig and Tam O'Shanter on him for Question of Sport, he seemed to enjoy his wee run as periodical Scotsman and certainly delivered as expected. Now a joke figure looking for a bit of limelight.

kaimendhibs
01-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Hilarious story[emoji102][emoji102]🤡🤡🤡🤡

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
02-09-2017, 05:48 AM
Neil Lennon should have battered the fat Hun when he had the chance.

Another boring ex player dining out on their 'hilarious' anecdotes about what a 'character' they were in their playing days. Bitter man who should have been hauled over the coals for his attempts to incite violence against various people a few years ago.

lyonhibs
02-09-2017, 07:48 AM
A pathologically unfunny man.

Bostonhibby
02-09-2017, 07:56 AM
Cockney rhyming slang?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
02-09-2017, 08:46 AM
A pathologically unfunny man.

Never found him as side splittingly funny as he and many in the media seem to think he is, but sure the guy would be quite good company over a few pints. Never took any great offence with the mascot high-jinx, and the joke for me was more on Hearts having a mascot arsing about on the pitch every week in the first place. Happy to have ours kept simply for Hibs.Kids occasion.
The funniest mascot episode I remember was down at Kilmarnock in the Griffiths hat trick Cup win in 2013, where the Kilmarnock mascot was capering about with our young fans, high fiving, cuddles, posing for pictures etc, then proceded to perform a cartwheel where his head then fell off revealing a man in what looked like his 60's. The next few chants directed to him from the Hibs fans down the front was all too predictable...!

OsloHibs
02-09-2017, 09:11 AM
I actually don't mind Ally McCoist. There's so much worse huns out there than him.

Pete
02-09-2017, 09:17 AM
You just know there's some sectarian undercurrent somewhere in this story. You can smell it.

Is It On....
02-09-2017, 09:21 AM
Never found him as side splittingly funny as he and many in the media seem to think he is, but sure the guy would be quite good company over a few pints. Never took any great offence with the mascot high-jinx, and the joke for me was more on Hearts having a mascot arsing about on the pitch every week in the first place. Happy to have ours kept simply for Hibs.Kids occasion.
The funniest mascot episode I remember was down at Kilmarnock in the Griffiths hat trick Cup win in 2013, where the Kilmarnock mascot was capering about with our young fans, high fiving, cuddles, posing for pictures etc, then proceded to perform a cartwheel where his head then fell off revealing a man in what looked like his 60's. The next few chants directed to him from the Hibs fans down the front was all too predictable...!

Check out the YouTube clip when the 2 mascots from Bristol and Wolves started fighting each other..absolute comedy gold!!

pacorosssco
03-09-2017, 12:32 AM
No wonder his wife left him for a Loyalist gardener!! His jokes were probably better.

Funny, though. Given the salacious nature of his private life, he has managed very well to keep all mention of it out of his wiki profile. He must have good PR.

Good pr???.Paid a million a year almost to manage most successful club in land in the bottom tier with full time players and a budget 10 times that of part timers in league

Steve-O
03-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Can't see the big deal about this?

I actually remember being there at the time and just laughing I think?

Anyone remember the score that day? We didn't win, that I do know.

Nakedmanoncrack
03-09-2017, 01:14 AM
Can't see the big deal about this?

I actually remember being there at the time and just laughing I think?

Anyone remember the score that day? We didn't win, that I do know.

Was a draw. I was there and have told people about this ridiculous episode of Hunnish/Jambo love in & they didn't believe it.

truehibernian
03-09-2017, 01:23 AM
Hearty did have a wee bit of a Hazel Irvine look right enough - makes sense :cb:greengrin mind the PCC rightly put that one to bed :agree::cb

The Baldmans Comb
03-09-2017, 01:29 AM
Harmless tosh of a filler story from the always bland EEN and sadly "Super Salary" is getting the TV gigs again as the media slowly rehabilitate one of their favoured sons.

surreyhibbie
04-09-2017, 08:20 AM
The reason?

Pished

Simple. like the man himself.