PDA

View Full Version : Supprters we could do without

Moulin Yarns
30-08-2017, 12:34 PM
https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/yobs-homophobic-rant-at-dee-players/

Lock him up and throw away the key

Bostonhibby
30-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Hopefully a real long ban from easter road will follow.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Sean1875
30-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Agreed. No time for this ****. Embarrassing.

Sure this was mentioned on another thread that the laddie was pretty much greeting like a bairn when he was lifted.

Firestarter
30-08-2017, 12:41 PM

Steady.

A stadium ban would suffice.

surreyhibbie
30-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Had previous for it, and other offences

Think he would have learned his lesson by now!

Utter bawbag

Keith_M
30-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Steady.

Yeah, I think that's a slight over-reaction.

I think he'll get a prison sentence or hefty fine, going by his previous record.

Kojock
30-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Seems like he's no stranger to being a twat.

The court heard Taylor, pictured, had previously been subject to a football banning order for a similar offence in 2015 and had also previously served a prison sentence in 2016 for assault to severe injury and permanent disfigurement.

He had also breached the peace in 2012 in another football-related incident.

Suburban Hibby
30-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Agreed Firestarter

Lad gets a banning order, job done.

Boys a tube, gobby, maybe bevvied- lock up and throw away the key? A touch heavy handed. its not North Korea!

blackpoolhibs
30-08-2017, 12:48 PM
The push to normalise trangenderism isn't my cup of tea. Society is getting a bit nuts.

I'm not sure what you mean by normalising it, but i'm pretty sure its would not be cool to take the pish out of it?

Mikey09
30-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Stuff we could do without. However... Just wish Police Scotland and stewards were as vigilant when The Rangers fans were screaming sectarian abuse at our manager. Or when our away support is pelted with everything and anything by same fans. Double standards are brutal.

seanoheimhin
30-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Stuff we could do without. However... Just wish Police Scotland and stewards were as vigilant when The Rangers fans were screaming sectarian abuse at our manager. Or when our away support is pelted with everything and anything by same fans. Double standards are brutal.

I agree that Police Scotland at the best of times willfully ignore a lot of abuse heard from the stands - but that also makes me think that this cretin's behaviour must have have been so extreme as to warrant arrest.

Disgraceful, particularly on the day they launched Proud Dees - a laudable initiative.

Vault Boy
30-08-2017, 12:58 PM
What a twat.

SRHibs
30-08-2017, 12:59 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by normalising it, but i'm pretty sure its would not be cool to take the pish out of it?

I was more responding to the rest of the article and not the bit about the fan who's obviously in the wrong. I deleted the post anyway as it's not the time or place for this debate. You quoted me too quickly!

blackpoolhibs
30-08-2017, 01:01 PM
I was more responding to the rest of the article and not the bit about the fan who's obviously in the wrong. I deleted the post anyway as it's not the time or place for this debate. You quoted me too quickly!

:aok:

Diclonius
30-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Life ban please.

Jones28
30-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Get him tae ****

No time for that kind of pish.

Maybe this is the welt the cops were looking for?

Suburban Hibby
30-08-2017, 01:08 PM
I agree that Police Scotland at the best of times willfully ignore a lot of abuse heard from the stands - but that also makes me think that this cretin's behaviour must have have been so extreme as to warrant arrest.

Disgraceful, particularly on the day they launched Proud Dees - a laudable initiative.

Or maybe Police Scotland are looking for positive headlines- they get grief from Sevco and all that's attached to it whenever anything is made of the backwards behaviour of the Hun hordes- political correctness does not count for Sectarianism, homophobic chanting does. Otherwise the Hun and their East End bretheren would be nicked by the thousand everyweek.

Cynical, me?

lyonhibs
30-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Boy sounds like an absolute welt. Not like it's a one (or even two) off. Wouldn't be surprised if a custodial sentence followed but perfectly happy if he's banned from attending Hibs games home and away for a decent length of time.

Billy Whizz
30-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Was this the incident that was mentioned on here a couple of days ago?

High-On-Hibs
30-08-2017, 01:22 PM
Absolute stupidity and glad he is facing up to charges.

However, what about the number of Dundee fans throwing the F word around? Doesn't appear that any action is being taken against them.

blackpoolhibs
30-08-2017, 01:28 PM

However, what about the number of Dundee fans throwing the F word around? Doesn't appear that any action is being taken against them.

Christ almighty, start arresting folk for that and the grounds would be empty. :confused:

Geo_1875
30-08-2017, 01:30 PM

Were you offended by their language? If so, you should have raised it with the nearest steward or Police officer. I'm sure they would have investigated thoroughly before telling you to GTF.

Killiehibbie
30-08-2017, 01:30 PM

However, what about the number of Dundee fans throwing the F word around? Doesn't appear that any action is being taken against them.That's because a single idiot is far easier to deal with. Sounds like this boy needs to keep his thoughts to himself. I would like to see the police doing something about shouts and chants of quite a few idiots, starting at Ibrox.

green day
30-08-2017, 01:32 PM

Are you not allowed to swear at the fitba now?

I had better hand back my season ticket..........:greengrin

As for the boy in the article - polis cannae be bothered arresting people at the match, too much hassle/paperwork, so he must have done something really daft.

My guess, based on nothing..........drugged or pished, got a number of warnings off stewards to STFU, ignored them and got himself arrested.

Maybe needs to learn that when your told to shut it, sometimes just do it?

p.s. slagging people for being LGBT or whatever - is that no a bit 1970s????

High-On-Hibs
30-08-2017, 01:34 PM
Christ almighty, start arresting folk for that and the grounds would be empty. :confused:

I'm talking about that other "F" word. I wasn't at the game, so couldn't report it, but heard it numerous times on the box.

silverhibee
30-08-2017, 02:15 PM
I'm talking about that other "F" word. I wasn't at the game, so couldn't report it, but heard it numerous times on the box.

You could have still reported it if you wanted.

High-On-Hibs
30-08-2017, 02:21 PM
You could have still reported it if you wanted.

Report who though? I don't know who the guilty individuals were. However, i'd like to think that it would have been reported by our well respected media who may have footage of those individuals caught on camera.

Stevie Reid
30-08-2017, 02:27 PM
I see that Derby took a good stance on this odious *******:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-41093804

KWJ
30-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Someone's posted this on HibsPage on facebook and the responses are of rangersmedia level shame. Knew we had some wallopers going about but **** me I hope that's all the cavemen together.

The lad himself has been on suggesting he was hard done by and while I have little sympathy he's more level headed than most.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
30-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Ive lived in edinburgh all of my life, and ive never heard of blandfield...??

Also is it just me, or does that photo look like a cardboard cutout...

Killiehibbie
30-08-2017, 03:11 PM
Ive lived in edinburgh all of my life, and ive never heard of blandfield...??

Also is it just me, or does that photo look like a cardboard cutout...Off Broughton Rd and I thought the picture looked made up.

DavidDavidGray
30-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Should have a life ban from all Hibs games. It's not a one off, and it's absolutely disgraceful.

heidtheba
30-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Should have a life ban from all Hibs games. It's not a one off, and it's absolutely disgraceful.

Totally agree. There's no place for this in a club which is trying to be far more of a presence in the community. There's a different argument that sectarianism should be dealt with the same way at Ibrox etc but that's for a different thread.

PS Well done to Dundee for their Proud Dee thing.

green with envy
30-08-2017, 03:44 PM
Yep! This is the wee scroat that i seen getting huckled after the game.

I did say on the other thread that it wasn't his first and wouldn't be his last - here's hoping a life banning order sorts out the latter.

blackpoolhibs
30-08-2017, 04:11 PM

You have lost me, what other F word?:confused:

snooky
30-08-2017, 04:13 PM

Fenian? :dunno:

High-On-Hibs
30-08-2017, 04:14 PM

Ok, you're at the wind up if you don't know what other word i'm referring to. Unless of course it's the word you originally thought I meant in the first place, which would make your defence of it even more bizarre.

Hibernian Verse
30-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Less importantly, the thread title is missing an O.

:greengrin

SRHibs
30-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Ok, you're at the wind up if you don't know what other word i'm referring to. Unless of course it's the word you originally thought I meant in the first place, which would make your defence of it even more bizarre.

I thought you meant 'faggot' tbh. You don't need to call it the 'f' word lol, just type it.

blackpoolhibs
30-08-2017, 04:46 PM

Maybe you are different, but i actually know quite a few words that begin with an F? :confused:

lapsedhibee
30-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Also is it just me, or does that photo look like a cardboard cutout...

Yes, of Jordan Harvey.

Keith_M
30-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Maybe you are different, but i actually know quite a few words that begin with an F? :confused:

Felatio?

NAE NOOKIE
30-08-2017, 04:53 PM
I'm not a big fan of life bans ...... offenders at the fitba tend to be younger folk and you hope that as they grow up a bit they will come to realise that being a twat is unacceptable. However, this guy appears to be an absolute welt in and out of football grounds and a decent 5 year ban from ER sounds like it wouldn't do him ( or Hibs ) any harm.

Folk behaving like that give us all a bad name and I would hate to think the general public or other fitba fans think we are all like him.

Pretty Boy
30-08-2017, 05:04 PM
I wonder if drink was involved?

I've known a few folk who were decent guys get themselves into bother because they can't control themselves with a drink in them. I like a drink and I daresay I overindulge at times but for some a Hibs away trip seems a competition to consume as much alcohol (and other substances) as they can as quickly as they can.

That's not an excuse for the guy but I wonder if it's a factor.

NZ Green
30-08-2017, 05:34 PM
This kid's probably had a brutal upbringing to have that sort of record, no excuse though, he needs to sort his life out. Football clearly isn't the answer.

HFCdeb
30-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Cretin.

Thecat23
30-08-2017, 06:15 PM
What a roaster. Ban the wee @rsehole!

30-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Felatio?

Not right now thanks, I'm busy.

Bostonhibby
30-08-2017, 06:44 PM
Felatio?Big tall Belgian guy who plays for Man United?

Wasn't abusing him as well was he?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

CropleyWasGod
30-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Felatio?Doubt it. Too much of a mouthful for some.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

tamig
30-08-2017, 07:00 PM

I've known a few folk who were decent guys get themselves into bother because they can't control themselves with a drink in them. I like a drink and I daresay I overindulge at times but for some a Hibs away trip seems a competition to consume as much alcohol (and other substances) as they can as quickly as they can.

I think the difference with this character is he has previous stretching back five years. Time for another spell inside if it was up to me.

TrinityHibs
30-08-2017, 07:34 PM

So the boy is in the wrong for expressing intolerance at the game but it's okay to be intolerant on line as long as you delete it and say it's not the time for a debate. You couldn't make it up

Hibs Class
30-08-2017, 07:43 PM
So the boy is in the wrong for expressing intolerance at the game but it's okay to be intolerant on line as long as you delete it and say it's not the time for a debate. You couldn't make it up

I think to call it intolerance is a little euphemistic

lord bunberry
30-08-2017, 07:51 PM
I think the difference with this character is he has previous stretching back five years. Time for another spell inside if it was up to me.

Thankfully it's not up to you.

superfurryhibby
30-08-2017, 07:55 PM
What is the other F-word? If it's not fellatio Or fenian, could it be fandango, foreigner, fud, fanny or maybe ****- wit?

He should be made to undergo sexuality realignment abduction therapy, a few community payback orders and season ticket for the Jambos. Should work wonders for this young boy ignoramus.

Hibernia&Alba
30-08-2017, 07:58 PM
The guy sounds like a total throbber. Given his previous, the club need to impose a very lengthy ban. The polis will deal with the legal process.

blackpoolhibs
30-08-2017, 08:20 PM
What is the other F-word? If it's not fellatio Or fenian, could it be fandango, foreigner, fud, fanny or maybe ****- wit?

He should be made to undergo sexuality realignment abduction therapy, a few community payback orders and season ticket for the Jambos. Should work wonders for this young boy ignoramus.

High on a hill there's a lonely goatherd should be along soon to tell us, as he clearly heard it all game on Sunday?

surreyhibbie
30-08-2017, 08:29 PM

A season ticket for the Jambos?

Bit harsh mate...

Frazerbob
30-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Boy sounds a right charmer.

tamig
30-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Thankfully it's not up to you.

What would you do then? Previous for bother at the football. A spell inside for assault. More bother at the football. Then lifted on Sunday when he was on bail. I don't think another custodial is over the top.

Jones28
30-08-2017, 09:05 PM

Semi finals are awful for this. Couldn't believe the levels of drunkenness at the Aberdeen game.

It will be a factor but as he is a persistent wee ***** he gets no sympathy from me.

pacoluna
30-08-2017, 09:19 PM
I'm not condoning his behaviour at all but I bet a few older posters commenting shouted just as much dross or worse in the terracing 20/30 years ago.

Hibernia&Alba
30-08-2017, 09:23 PM
I'm not condoning his behaviour at all but I bet a few older posters commenting shouted just as much dross or worse in the terracing 20/30 years ago.

I dare say some did, but what was the norm a generation ago is no longer acceptable; that's progress. It isn't long ago since gay celebrities had to hide their sexuality or face ruin; it's only fifty years ago since homosexuality was illegal. We've come a long way in a short time.

lord bunberry
30-08-2017, 09:27 PM
What would you do then? Previous for bother at the football. A spell inside for assault. More bother at the football. Then lifted on Sunday when he was on bail. I don't think another custodial is over the top.

I would leave it up to the police and courts to decide.
We know nothing about this guy other than what's been written in that newspaper article. Maybe he will go to jail, maybe he won't, but I won't be judging anyone on the basis of a newspaper article.

Onceinawhile
30-08-2017, 09:35 PM

So generations of Germans born post 1945 can pretty much behave how they want as the generation before them did some bad stuff?

broondog
30-08-2017, 10:00 PM

Agree. Guys like this with opinions like that in this day and age are a waste of oxygen. Hope he gets the maximum jail sentence possible if proven to have said what he has been accused of.

30-08-2017, 10:21 PM
So generations of Germans born post 1945 can pretty much behave how they want as the generation before them did some bad stuff?

Godwin's Law.

Lago
04-09-2017, 06:23 PM
Steady.

Rubbish, the guy is a serial offender doesn't deserve any sympathy or lienency.