PDA

View Full Version : Kris Boyd

algraydog
28-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Since when did this *rse become the media mouthpiece for Scottish football?:rolleyes:

CRAZYHIBBY
28-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Since when did this *rse become the media mouthpiece for Scottish football?:rolleyes:

Is this the same mouthpiece that player for the original rangers

Is It On....
28-08-2017, 07:57 PM

That's what I was thinking. And why is a CURRENT (bun) Killie player talking about Hearts or anyone else in the media. He should be concentrating on getting himself fit and doing his best for the team that is currently employing him!!

Iceman1875
28-08-2017, 07:58 PM

I don't mind him too much but he doesn't talk he shouts down the radio, pipe down Boyd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

algraydog
28-08-2017, 07:58 PM
the very same

Bostonhibby
28-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Is this the same mouthpiece that player for the original rangersAye, the now defunct Glasgow rangers. Voluntarily liquidated their own team as they couldn't meet their debts

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

algraydog
28-08-2017, 08:00 PM
the very same

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41076793:faf:

ancient hibee
28-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Hope Commons doesn't get to like this media lark too much.Puts his name to a column in the Daily Mail as well as the TV gig.

Is It On....
28-08-2017, 08:12 PM
"The Hearts fans want a robust team, especially at Tynecastle," said Kilmarnock striker Boyd.

"It's a tight pitch, get the ball in the box, get big strikers on the pitch,"

Probably pretty accurate from the Killie striker.

mca
28-08-2017, 08:51 PM
Was Speaking to a killie fan the other week.. Said - They Used to Call Him " Steak Bake ".. or " Greggs " i wonder why.. ??

Dont know if that's True or Not - But i would hate to be a Killie fan.. they remind me of the 80`s.. Doom and Gloom..

Stadia Falling apart and Looking Old.. Half the Local Area Supports The Hun.. Same old, Same old.. i suppose.. :wink:

jacomo
28-08-2017, 09:14 PM
"The Hearts fans want a robust team, especially at Tynecastle," said Kilmarnock striker Boyd.

"It's a tight pitch, get the ball in the box, get big strikers on the pitch,"

Probably pretty accurate from the Killie striker.

He's spot on. If 'robust' = ugly physical approach.

Ryan69
28-08-2017, 09:19 PM

If youve played for Celtic or Rangers....You automatically have a qualification.
Even if you cant string 2 words of the English language together.

OsloHibs
28-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Is an ar5e.

heretoday
28-08-2017, 10:14 PM
Hope Commons doesn't get to like this media lark too much.Puts his name to a column in the Daily Mail as well as the TV gig.

The Mail? I thought he was a left-sided player.

ancient hibee
28-08-2017, 10:15 PM
The Mail? I thought he was a left-sided player.
He's probably cutting in from the Left.

Deansy
28-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Kris Boyd is the very epitome of everything 'Hun' - no more needs said.

Vini1875
28-08-2017, 11:44 PM
He may seem daft but he has worked out that he doesn't have a career in management and the pub game has gone to pieces, so a wee job in the media is ideal with all his hun contacts. The media needs a proper hun to do battle with Chris Sutton.

Winston Ingram
29-08-2017, 06:05 AM
He's a fat *******

heretoday
29-08-2017, 06:21 AM
I was listening to this last night all arguing the toss about Hearts. None of them seemed to know sod all and were more concerned about attacks on their own "integrity". It was like a bunch of guys in the pub which is par for Scottish football media I'm afraid.

PeeKay
29-08-2017, 07:44 AM

Boyd is an @rse for sure, but last night Tom English took his love-in with all things maroon to a whole new level.

green day
29-08-2017, 07:53 AM
Boyd is an @rse for sure, but last night Tom English took his love-in with all things maroon to a whole new level.

Tom English always seems pretty even handed to me.

Missed it last night. What did he say that was wrong?

Golden Bear
29-08-2017, 07:56 AM

I always though that Tom English had Hibernian sympathies!. He's one of our better journalists/broadcaster and his obvious ability to provoke debate is an attribute I'd say.

mjhibby
29-08-2017, 08:43 AM
I was listening to this last night all arguing the toss about Hearts. None of them seemed to know sod all and were more concerned about attacks on their own "integrity". It was like a bunch of guys in the pub which is par for Scottish football media I'm afraid.

Sportsound has indeed đescended into an appalling excuse for a programme. The usual suspects like Boyd stirring it over sjm Michael Stewart whose normally fairly decent obviously going for the comedy angle and saying Potter will get hertz challenging for Europe. I get more in depth and intelligent discussion about Scottish football at my work than on that show. It's puerile nonsense.

Keith_M
29-08-2017, 08:53 AM
W.. But i would hate to be a Killie fan.. they remind me of the 80`s.. Doom and Gloom..

Stadia Falling apart and Looking Old.. Half the Local Area Supports The Hun.. Same old, Same old.. i suppose.. :wink:

Haven't been for a few years but it looked OK the last time I was there.

Does it look dilapitated now?

:dunno: