PDA

View Full Version : Scotland game in Coral Bay/Pathos

NthCarolinaHibs
28-08-2017, 03:45 PM
Anyone know of a good boozer in this area to watch the two Scotland games coming up..

ardecos
28-08-2017, 10:48 PM
Anyone know of a good boozer in this area to watch the two Scotland games coming up..

"Pathos"? Have we lost already? 😀

Brummie_Hibs
29-08-2017, 07:00 AM

My dad watches games in local (Pambis Diner), located up in Universal in Paphos. However that'll be a pain for you.

There are a couple of sports bars in the Bar Street area of Paphos.

I don't know Coral Bay area, so you may have bars there, but The Tomb of the King's Avenue, in Paphos, which is a wee bit closer to you have several bars and restaurants.

inglisavhibs
29-08-2017, 09:06 AM
My dad watches games in local (Pambis Diner), located up in Universal in Paphos. However that'll be a pain for you.

There are a couple of sports bars in the Bar Street area of Paphos.

I don't know Coral Bay area, so you may have bars there, but The Tomb of the King's Avenue, in Paphos, which is a wee bit closer to you have several bars and restaurants.
Loads of places on the main street in Coral Bay to watch football. Some of the bars will change the channel to suit your request.

Melvin Hibs
29-08-2017, 09:38 AM

There are lots of sports bar on the coral bay strip and for sure it will be on. The Renegades sports bar is Scottish owned and will be showing it but others will too.

Bill Milne
29-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Try the George & Dragon, should show the game.

NthCarolinaHibs
29-08-2017, 09:59 AM
Cheers guys...