Why wasn't he on the bench? Injured?

Scorrie
28-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Why wasn't he on the bench? Injured?

He was ill according to media

overdrive
28-08-2017, 12:53 PM
He was ill according to media

That's what they said on Sky. However, if he was ill, should he not have been sent home? He was at Dens. When Lennon and McCann were getting interviewed before the match he was in the background with Tam McCourt and George Craig.

The_Horde
28-08-2017, 12:54 PM
That's what they said on Sky. However, if he was ill, should he not have been sent home? He was at Dens. When Lennon and McCann were getting interviewed before the match he was in the background with Tam McCourt and George Craig.

Depends on the Illness.

SkintHibby
28-08-2017, 12:58 PM

Was Rod Petrie also in the background when the two Neil's were being interviewed pre-match? (the quality of viewing on my laptop was not perfect but it looked like Rod to me).

Hibbyradge
28-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Was Rod Petrie also in the background when the two Neil's were being interviewed pre-match? (the quality of viewing on my laptop was not perfect but it looked like Rod to me).

It's a possibility. I don't think Rod was ill.

Smartie
28-08-2017, 01:03 PM
What is it about Dens Park and the skitters?

I know Craig Levein has had a big influence on Swanson's career but this is just bizarre.