PDA

View Full Version : Darren McGregor

Billy Whizz
27-08-2017, 06:53 PM
Just watched Lennon's post match interview on Hibs TV. He's saying Darren was taking off due to fluid in his knees, trained yesterday and declared hismwelf fit
Says he's got a long term knee problem. Not good news for Darren/Hibs

hibsbollah
27-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Fluid on the knee isn't an issue in itself, there are plenty of different treatments that can usually sort that out in a few weeks. But it's usually a symptom of other issues round the knee joint.

Billy Whizz
27-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Fluid on the knee isn't an issue in itself, there are plenty of different treatments that can usually sort that out in a few weeks. But it's usually a symptom of other issues round the knee joint.

I agree, got it myself

NOLA
27-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Given he's had two bad leg injuries there's bound to be some wear and tear [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyJo
27-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Hope he gets back to his best soon, The good news is we have decent cover with Ambrose, Fontaine and Porteous so he can take the time to get treatment and recover.

scoopyboy
28-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Just watched Lennon's post match interview on Hibs TV. He's saying Darren was taking off due to fluid in his knees, trained yesterday and declared hismwelf fit
Says he's got a long term knee problem. Not good news for Darren/Hibs

Nothing new here Billy.

His knees are basically done, he doesn't train a lot because of this.

I believe it was a block tackle that made it worse yesterday.

It's not as if he declared himself fit when he wasn't.

Billy Whizz
28-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Nothing new here Billy.

His knees are basically done, he doesn't train a lot because of this.

I believe it was a block tackle that made it worse yesterday.

It's not as if he declared himself fit when he wasn't.

Your right SB, Brooster said this on here last week, and was shot down by another poster

OsloHibs
28-08-2017, 11:17 AM
He used to only train on a Friday, and was in the gym the rest of the week. Maybe this has changed?

Brooster
28-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Your right SB, Brooster said this on here last week, and shot did en by another poster

Aye...where is that poster? Calling me all sorts whilst in fact I was correct all along. He isnt so gobby today. He will be along soon to apologise no doubt.

Billy Whizz
28-08-2017, 01:22 PM
Aye...where is that poster? Calling me all sorts whilst in fact I was correct all along. He isnt so gobby today. He will be along soon to apologise no doubt.

Apologies for the typo in my post
In Brooster and Scoopyboy we trust!

Winston Ingram
29-08-2017, 06:05 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/international-break-comes-at-right-time-for-hibs-darren-mcgregor-1-4544764