PDA

View Full Version : away support

Babyshamble
27-08-2017, 06:36 PM
I was sitting in row J seat 81.Young boy in front of me got lifted after the game.saw him get huckled.boy never did anything wrong.anybody else see it?

Ronniekirk
27-08-2017, 07:47 PM
I was sitting in row J seat 81.Young boy in front of me got lifted after the game.saw him get huckled.boy never did anything wrong.anybody else see it?

There was an incident in the toilet at half time Policeman ended up with s sore hand
At the end of the game they were clearly looking for whoever did that the guy was holding his hand clearly still sore and scanning the crowd looking for someone
So that might account for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27-08-2017, 08:13 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?316907-Scottish-Cup-Final-arrests/page6

Or EdinCapitals post on the above thread a couple of minutes ago could be the answer.

Billy Whizz
27-08-2017, 08:15 PM
There was a wee incident at HT in the concourse, not sure what happened

Hermit Crab
27-08-2017, 08:49 PM
There was a wee incident at HT in the concourse, not sure what happened

It appeared from what I could see that some fans opened an exit door at HT to nip out for a smoke and the stewards refused to let them back in and then some fans inside took exception to that as they could have been together as a big group. It then kicked off between a fan and a steward which resulted in the police coming over and dealing with it, the fan who kicked off got thrown out but amidst all this someone pushed a policemans hat off his head and the cop didn't like that. Didn't see anyone else get thrown out but the police were keeping an eye on all fans on the concourse after the incident.

connerg
27-08-2017, 09:04 PM
It appeared from what I could see that some fans opened an exit door at HT to nip out for a smoke and the stewards refused to let them back in and then some fans inside took exception to that as they could have been together as a big group. It then kicked off between a fan and a steward which resulted in the police coming over and dealing with it, the fan who kicked off got thrown out but amidst all this someone pushed a policemans hat off his head and the cop didn't like that. Didn't see anyone else get thrown out but the police were keeping an eye on all fans on the concourse after the incident.

Were you at the game?

greenlex
27-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Were you at the game?
He'd have a hard job seeing it if he wasn't. Unless Sky were covering the half time concourse action. What a strange question. I'm sure Hermit will be along shortly to praise the merits or otherwise of the away season ticket. Did he ever tell you that he was one? :greengrin

connerg
27-08-2017, 09:16 PM
He'd have a hard job seeing it if he wasn't. Unless Sky were covering the half time concourse action. What a strange question. I'm sure Hermit will be along shortly to praise the merits or otherwise of the away season ticket. Did he ever tell you that he was one? :greengrin

HC has a strange opinion on Hibs ticket sales. :greengrin

green with envy
28-08-2017, 09:15 AM
I saw the lad after the game pleading with police to let him go as he was getting handcuffed.

It's not the first time he's been involved with law while attending Hibs games and suspect it won't be the last.

Keith_M
28-08-2017, 09:33 AM
I saw the lad after the game pleading with police to let him go as he was getting handcuffed.

It's not the first time he's been involved with law while attending Hibs games and suspect it won't be the last.

Handcuffed? Pah, that's for wusses. I remember in the good old days you used to get two burly polis huckling you with both arms up your back.

Although that may account for my present day back problems.

CMurdoch
28-08-2017, 02:34 PM

Gid post.
Don't want folk mistakenly feeling sorry for dicks who continually tarnish the reputation of the club and of those who love and support it.

southern hibby
28-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Were you at the game?

He was and gave me a full account of the Motherwell pies 😉

He was there and on the same supporters bus as myself.

GGTTH

Babyshamble
28-08-2017, 09:41 PM

Same boy I saw.was mouthy the whole game but was acting like a wee lassie when he got lifted.