https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PglKV5RhAQY&feature=share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
26-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Poor result against a piss poor team

Hibernian Verse
26-08-2017, 08:13 PM
Enjoyed that.

To be fair to the young lad, it's good that he puts a video up each week from the supporter's POV.

Moult's goal was brilliant.

lapsedhibee
26-08-2017, 08:18 PM
"Fenian blood"? Does Mrs Budge get a copy of this as part of her weekly meeting?

Keith_M
26-08-2017, 08:18 PM
I would love to gloat but, seeing as we were dismantled last week by Hamilton, I'll see how we get on tomorrow first.

Billy Whizz
26-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Enjoyed that.

To be fair to the young lad, it's good that he puts a video up each week from the supporter's POV.

He does well
Reminds of what a hole Fir Park is

iwasthere1972
26-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Enjoyed that.

Agree with all that. Shame that the young lad is surrounded by a load of wallopers.

givescotlandfreedom
26-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Quite good to see the mutants going from world beaters to giving their side pelters in the space of 15 minutes.

Ozyhibby
26-08-2017, 08:23 PM
I would love to gloat but, seeing as we were dismantled last week by Hamilton, I'll see how we get on tomorrow first.

Nah, when the opportunity is there to have a giggle at their expense, I always take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibbycol
26-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Two minutes in and we get "up to our knees" DISGRACEFUL indeed[emoji34], diet hunz!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Keith_M
26-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Nah, when the opportunity is there to have a giggle at their expense, I always take it.

I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow, Ozy.

:wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
26-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Up to their knees in fenian blood? Charming.

Tornadoes70
26-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Poor result against a piss poor team

Absolutely, I'd have wanted to have put at least another 2 or 3 past 'flapjack' as fuzzy or was it fozzy called him.

:greengrin

CentreLine
26-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Enjoyed that.

Absolutely agree. This young lad deserves a lot of credit, follows his team and makes honest comment on their performance. Good on him.
As for the hahahahahahearts support? Yet another very clear rendition of the sectarian chant about being up to their knees in fenian blood. WTF? Can't see the young blogger being all that proud of his companions when he finally realised what that is all about.

SirDavidsNapper
26-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Absolutely, I'd have wanted to have put at least another 2 or 3 past 'flapjack' as fuzzy or was it fozzy called him.

:greengrinI feel for Fuzzy tonight

Tornadoes70
26-08-2017, 08:33 PM
I feel for Fuzzy tonight

Wonder if he's in bed nursing a hot cup of cocoa.

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2017, 08:35 PM

Wonder if he's in bed nursing a hot cup of cocoa.

In a sleek glass no doubt :wink:

Tornadoes70
26-08-2017, 08:36 PM
In a sleek glass no doubt :wink:

:faf:

@pray for Fuzzy.

theonlywayisup
26-08-2017, 08:37 PM
First thoughts - well done wee man, quality production.

Second thoughts - second half was a bit short and if that was the Hertz highlights I would be embarrassed to be a Hertz supporter.

But I'm not - how funny was it watching Laughatme at the end, hands on his hips thinking "what have I done".

ronaldo7
26-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Enjoyed that.

He does well, but it's a shame he has to put up with the sectarian crap which Hearts are well known for.

They seem to have a problem with Big and small. Motherwell being a wee team from Glasgow...Go figure.

Lancs Harp
26-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Redeemed at the end with a "**** off Hearts" line. :thumbsup:

SirDavidsNapper
26-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Have fun.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PglKV5RhAQY&feature=share

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkGood on the lad for following his team. Hearts look honking though.

26-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Massive respect to this Motherwell fan for articulating our thoughts today so concisely.

https://twitter.com/JKBMeltdownII/status/901477592808775680

26-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Absolutely agree. This young lad deserves a lot of credit, follows his team and makes honest comment on their performance. Good on him.
As for the hahahahahahearts support? Yet another very clear rendition of the sectarian chant about being up to their knees in fenian blood. WTF? Can't see the young blogger being all that proud of his companions when he finally realised what that is all about.

Yup, probably doesn't have a clue how bad an advert for his club he is broadcasting. I see we got the Kyle Laffery flute song too.

greenlex
26-08-2017, 09:23 PM
We've some right roasters in our support too. Every club has and they usually come out for an away trip. Certainly worse than at home.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-08-2017, 09:26 PM
How strange. Hearts fans I know assure me that their fans sing "up to knees in Hibee blood" (as if that's got anything to do with football) yet each and every time I hear them singing it I hear the word fenian [emoji848]

Baader
26-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Yup, probably doesn't have a clue how bad an advert for his club he is broadcasting. I see we got the Kyle Laffery flute song too.

Diet Huns.

Thecat23
26-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Good on the young lad who done the video. Following his team home and away while being honest.

As for Hearts and that support around him. Mini Huns it really is.

Mr White
26-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Good on the young lad who done the video. Following his team home and away while being honest.

Watching that and listening to their fans they really are in a similar situation to us when we had Calderwood in charge. Only we at least had the stadium completed at that point. I think they've a good bit further to fall before they improve. What a wee shame eh :greengrin

Deansy
26-08-2017, 10:03 PM
JKB

Go and get Tommy Wright

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/171847-go-and-get-tommy-wright/

tommy wright,last manager to beat septic in the league and also gained an invaluable point at darkheid there today

not even mcinnes with the sheep`s budget can match that ****

clearly a manager that hmfc should have in their thoughts

Unfortunately for the Muppets, history shows that no matter what their 'thoughts' are, their finances never come anywhere near matching - hence their 30+ years of cheating.

truehibernian
26-08-2017, 10:12 PM
Watched their game on Alba and they are a very very poor side. Hope NL was watching how poor their full back areas are on both flanks and how square Berra and Soutar play. Will be brilliant having Stokes/Barker one flank, Boyle the other, and Murray getting between the centre halves. Any amount of pace out wide and movement up top will trouble Hearts all season long :agree:

Absolutely no creativity and so slow in their play, huge amounts of space in the midfield to dominate the ball if you're the opposition - didn't think they'd be near the bottom this season but they are genuine relegation candidates for me after seeing a couple of their games. :aok:

Cannot wait to play them :agree:

Hermit Crab
26-08-2017, 10:16 PM
Apparently motherwell is now in Glasgow....:faf:

They were signing they were up to their knees in fenian blood, clear video evidence......?? :hmmm:

Then they have the cheek to shout **** off to rangers you wee ****s at the second goal? Comedy gold. :LOL:

Sir David Gray
26-08-2017, 10:20 PM
I can't describe how much I hate that "Since I was young..." song.

I'm so glad we haven't adopted it.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-08-2017, 11:08 PM
I can't describe how much I hate that "Since I was young..." song.

I'm so glad we haven't adopted it.

It is so so bad. One of the worst.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Apparently motherwell is now in Glasgow....:faf:

They were signing they were up to their knees in fenian blood, clear video evidence......?? :hmmm:

Then they have the cheek to shout **** off to rangers you wee ****s at the second goal? Comedy gold. :LOL:

Think that was shouted at Jamie Walker who gave the ball away for the goal.

SirDavidsNapper
27-08-2017, 12:03 AM
Fenian blood lol. How tinpot wanting to be like Sevco.

mjhibby
27-08-2017, 03:20 AM

Wee Joe is a glutton for punishment having seen one away win in the league since April plus of course filming that horrendous run. Stoic.

Jones28
27-08-2017, 05:53 AM
His Scottish cup replay is an entertaining episode too.

bingo70
27-08-2017, 06:06 AM
Watched their game on Alba and they are a very very poor side. Hope NL was watching how poor their full back areas are on both flanks and how square Berra and Soutar play. Will be brilliant having Stokes/Barker one flank, Boyle the other, and Murray getting between the centre halves. Any amount of pace out wide and movement up top will trouble Hearts all season long :agree:

Absolutely no creativity and so slow in their play, huge amounts of space in the midfield to dominate the ball if you're the opposition - didn't think they'd be near the bottom this season but they are genuine relegation candidates for me after seeing a couple of their games. :aok:

I've been saying something similar for a while, Without getting as technical you did.

Forgetting their manager situation and forgetting the stadium situation they don't actually have many good players. Looking at their first 11, I'd be being generous if I said they had 4 or 5 good players, then if you look at them in more detail you realise they've nit got any sort of depth to their squad once injuries and suspensions kick in.

One last issue to count against them is that they're still considered a scalp so a lot of the smaller teams will raise their game against them and I don't think Hearts are anywhere near capable of dealing with that.

IMO hearts are in bother this year if they get this appointment wrong.

Reaper
27-08-2017, 07:22 AM

Your comments are spot on. The only thing that concerns me is when they lose, they realise they are woeful. If this continues then the one thing they won't do when the come to ER is try and play football. They'll go compact and tight, which, we struggle to play against.

A few positive results just before the Derby will have them restored to their delusional status and they might try and match us as their cultural arrogance will dictate that. We all know how that scenario will pan out.

27-08-2017, 07:55 AM
His Scottish cup replay is an entertaining episode too.

Which one?!

jacomo
27-08-2017, 08:38 AM
We've some right roasters in our support too. Every club has and they usually come out for an away trip. Certainly worse than at home.

I've never heard sectarian nonsense like this from Hibs fans.

Tobias Funke
27-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Lots of positive comments in regard to the lad who produces these videos, nothing wrong with that at all. However, could you imagine the opposite happening on Kickback? Absolutely no danger.

SirDavidsNapper
27-08-2017, 08:48 AM

Their brown nosing of Sevco isn't even suttle. They are so far up their arse it's embarrassing.

Elephant Stone
27-08-2017, 08:56 AM
The Gorgie Billy Boys :tee hee: Looks like they will always have a bigoted element to their support and a complicit majority who are happy to go along with it. Hearts are a well run club though and will be addressing this properly, no doubt about it.

Maybe that group of young Motherwell fans can make up some new songs for Hearts to use instead. Since I was youuuuung :singing:

Gimps.

SirDavidsNapper
27-08-2017, 09:09 AM
The Gorgie Billy Boys :tee hee: Looks like they will always have a bigoted element to their support and a complicit majority who are happy to go along with it. Hearts are a well run club though and will be addressing this properly, no doubt about it.

Maybe that group of young Motherwell fans can make up some new songs for Hearts to use instead. Since I was youuuuung :singing:

Gimps.

World's most awfull song

My_Wife_Camille
27-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Think that was shouted at Jamie Walker who gave the ball away for the goal.
Think Hermit Crab will know better on this occasion considering he was probably in the away end at the time

HFCdeb
27-08-2017, 10:17 AM
They are absolutely honking.

NAE NOOKIE
27-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Its funny how a kid with a smartphone can give you a better perspective of what its actually like at the fitba than the BBC with £50,000 cameras can. If I was trying to get somebody into the fitba I would show them a few of these fans 'vlogs' rather than Sportscene or match of the day :greengrin

As for Hearts .... That's one in the eye for folk who say Hibs fans are quick to turn on the team, how fast did that go sour? world beaters to wasters in a flash. Good for the kid for his effort though, lets hope he doesn't buy into the 'diet Huns' element which clearly still exists doon Gorgie.

SRHibs
27-08-2017, 10:31 AM
I've never heard sectarian nonsense like this from Hibs fans.
Stokesy's da, he's in the 'Ra, he hates the queen and so do a.

Section 43 vs Hamilton, numerous times.

jacomo
27-08-2017, 10:36 AM

In poor taste perhaps but it's hardly sectarian is it?

CentreLine
27-08-2017, 11:00 AM

Really? Didn't hear it but very disappointing if it happened. That sort of garbage should be left to the bigot brothers. Our singing section have come up with some really catchy stuff over the past 18 months or so and should be followed and backed up by the whole crowd but let's leave the Irish troubles, or any other political stuff, out of ER please

27-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Section 43 isn’t the singing section.

CentreLine
27-08-2017, 11:27 AM

Didn't say it was. I referred to how good the singing section has been in getting the stadium going and said they should be followed and encouraged. I also say Crap like brining in IRA references and any other political gesturing has no place in football stadia.

CentreLine
27-08-2017, 11:35 AM

Didn't say it was. I referred to how good the singing section has been in getting the stadium going and said they should be followed and encouraged. Crap like brining in IRA references and any other political gesturing has no place in football stadia.

gillythehibby
27-08-2017, 01:47 PM
The laddie's production aside, almost felt like being transported back to 1974. Dinasours. "Fk off tae Rangerz" a lovely wee phrase that sealed a horrible day for the chunts. 😂😂

SirDavidsNapper
27-08-2017, 01:54 PM
They are abysmal. They'll be close to relegation.