PDA

View Full Version : STV News sticks the knife in again!!!

where'stheslope
25-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Yet again STV stick the knife in showing the third goal for Hamilton, do they show Hamilton fans celebrating NO, instead they show our fans coming down stairs to leave early!!!

I know that when its not our day you get fed up and leave early, but the third game of the league season, we should be staying and supporting to a man, not turning our backs on the team.

You begin to wonder how many more times the clip will be shown, especially if we have a bad spell?

bigwheel
25-08-2017, 05:56 PM
Yet again STV stick the knife in showing the third goal for Hamilton, do they show Hamilton fans celebrating NO, instead they show our fans coming down stairs to leave early!!!

I know that when its not our day you get fed up and leave early, but the third game of the league season, we should be staying and supporting to a man, not turning our backs on the team.

You begin to wonder how many more times the clip will be shown, especially if we have a bad spell?

It was a great goal...a surprise defeat and we were well turned over....just take it in the chin....they will be showing plenty of our winners through the season...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mantis Toboggan
25-08-2017, 05:58 PM

Any team in the world who go 3 down in the last 10 minutes will have fans leaving.
What are you actually complaining about?

Scouse Hibee
25-08-2017, 05:59 PM
It really means nothing. There is no knife or agenda just a great move and goal being shown again.

where'stheslope
25-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Any team in the world who go 3 down in the last 10 minutes will have fans leaving.
What are you actually complaining about?

Did you watch Everton's goal and see all the players celebrating the goal.

Yet STV seem to think it was a great goal, yet show the home fans walking rather than Hamilton celebrating it???

keep the faith
25-08-2017, 06:02 PM

Eh? Was a brilliant goal and will rightly be shown a lot.
Don't get all Celtic about it.

Pretty Boy
25-08-2017, 06:03 PM
I can remember leaving one game early in my life (a certain game in May 2012). That includes a few real drubbings. I stay to the end, it's just what I do.

3-0 down at home and not at the races? It's maybe not what I'd do but I understand it. No big deal and showing the available footgage of the goal of the weekend? Again, no big deal.

Hibbyradge
25-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Flesh wound at best.

Brooster
25-08-2017, 06:05 PM
I dont think I will be losing any sleep over STV showing it. Im more concerned about how bad our defence was last week.

Deansy
25-08-2017, 06:06 PM
It really means nothing. There is no knife or agenda just a great move and goal being shown again.

I haven't seen any clips of the Huns streaming out when we went 1-3 up at Greyskull a couple of weeks ago - and boy did they stream (Scamper/Scramble) !!

truehibernian
25-08-2017, 06:13 PM
I dont think I will be losing any sleep over STV showing it. Im more concerned about how bad our defence was last week.

I'm hoping we go flat back four and SDG at right back mate......as I say, I hope :pray:

Scouse Hibee
25-08-2017, 06:17 PM
I haven't seen any clips of the Huns streaming out when we went 1-3 up at Greyskull a couple of weeks ago - and boy did they stream (Scamper/Scramble) !!

So what?

broondog
25-08-2017, 06:24 PM

Is anyone really bothered how many times it's shown, couldn't give a **** personally. as for people leaving early, they have bought the ticket and therefore have the right to do so.I do believe our fans are particularly bad for it compared to others, which is maybe why they focused in on the thousands (including me) heading for the exits.They pay the money and have done their bit in my opinion. they have bought their right to leave after disgraceful performances, deal with it.

emerald green
25-08-2017, 06:25 PM
There's a conspiracy against Hibs at STV as well as at the BBC now. Jings, crivens. :rolleyes:

Tornadoes70
25-08-2017, 06:41 PM
There's a conspiracy against Hibs at STV as well as at the BBC now. Jings, crivens. :rolleyes:

The STV Group has strong links with the yams due to the SMG Group once being a stakeholder at the piggery. Its not difficult to surmise the same ones at the top of the media company would take every opportunity to take a dig at hibs.

Northernhibee
25-08-2017, 06:44 PM
My word some of us are sensitive over things.

Make sure you don't join in the hilarity when we laugh at Jambo's leaving early when the next derby comes around.

marinello59
25-08-2017, 06:45 PM
The STV Group has strong links with the yams due to the SMG Group once being a stakeholder at the piggery. Its not difficult to surmise the same ones at the top of the media company would take every opportunity to take a dig at hibs.

Good grief. This is just getting silly.

mjhibby
25-08-2017, 06:50 PM

Didn't you know there is. I get what he means though as there still seems the MSM love to put the boot in at every opportunity. Doesn't bother me as much now indeed I take it as a compliment.

Firestarter
25-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Did you watch Everton's goal and see all the players celebrating the goal.

Yet STV seem to think it was a great goal, yet show the home fans walking rather than Hamilton celebrating it???

The video is from the BBC spfl highlights they have no editing rights, calms the jets mate

Firestarter
25-08-2017, 06:51 PM

Ffs. Did they tramps not pump the STV too? Agendas are paranoid radges.

Mr White
25-08-2017, 06:52 PM

You really remind of a poster who stopped using the site quite abruptly a few months back. Does the nsh in your username stand for north stand hibby?

Betty Boop
25-08-2017, 06:54 PM
Jeez we're surely not getting as bad as Celtic fans ? :rolleyes:

Golden Bear
25-08-2017, 07:00 PM
Much ado about nothing.

Brooster
25-08-2017, 07:01 PM
I'm hoping we go flat back four and SDG at right back mate......as I say, I hope :pray:

SDG McGregor Porteous Whittaker.

Shake it right up.

emerald green
25-08-2017, 07:06 PM

First of all, please specify what these "strong links with yams are".

You do know, don't you, that Scottish Media Group (SMG) first bought a stake in HoMFC in 1999, when Chris Robinson was in charge at Tynecastle? I'm not sure when that relationship ended.

The bit in bold is simply farcical I'm afraid. People at the top of a media company sitting down at board meetings to plan how to "take a dig at Hibs". I'll bet that's their top priority. :rolleyes:

Good grief. This is just getting silly.

:agree: Sanity at last.

Scouse Hibee
25-08-2017, 07:18 PM

What a fantasy world you choose to live in!

Bostonhibby
25-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Good goal, not a bad day out for the fans of the smaller team.

We can do better. Yamtastic day for anyone getting excited today

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Mantis Toboggan
25-08-2017, 07:44 PM
Somehow this thread has got more ridiculous since the OP.
Theres no point even trying to debunk fantasy land garbage

lord bunberry
25-08-2017, 07:46 PM
That goal should be shown more and more, it was a thing of beauty.

Waxy
25-08-2017, 07:58 PM

We'll get beaten quite a few times this season. We dont have the resources to buy the league like Celtic do. We have progress beyond my wildest dreams these last three years.This is the best Hibs i've ever known
and who knows where it'll take us.

lyonhibs
25-08-2017, 07:58 PM
All rather tin foil hats and "it's a Konspirashy" for me

High-On-Hibs
25-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Any slating we take for that performance from anyone, including STV is entirely deserved.

tamig
25-08-2017, 08:06 PM

Sticking the knife in? A bit melodramatic no?

Jones28
25-08-2017, 08:12 PM

Oh STFU

Billy Whizz
25-08-2017, 08:15 PM

Did they get their investment back?

CropleyWasGod
25-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Did they get their investment back?Yes.

Romanov bought their shares, and the club repaid their loan.

Part of the deal, though, was that STV would waste no opportunity to rip the pish out of Hibs. [emoji48]

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

stokesmessiah
25-08-2017, 08:40 PM
It's getting very precious in here.

Spike Mandela
25-08-2017, 08:51 PM
That goal should be shown more and more, it was a thing of beauty.

The composure Hamilton showed was admirable but the space given to them and the lacklustre defending was embarrassing by Hibs defenders.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
25-08-2017, 10:16 PM

A Hun scuttles.

Bostonhibby
25-08-2017, 10:26 PM
A Hun scuttles.Snotter.

A Snotter of huns slid silently away just after the third Hibs goal went in.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk