PDA

View Full Version : PARKHEAD ON 30th.SEPTEMBER

humptiedumptie
25-08-2017, 10:12 AM
If like me, you find it wise not to stand for a whole match because of age or whatever, I suggest registering with Celtic to purchase tickets for the game the last Saturday in September. It,s difficult to get seats together but single seats are available. Unfortunately, THE RICHEST CLUB sees fit to charge you an additional £2.30 for the privilege of printing your ticket at home. Not charitable there Celtic!!!

SChibs
25-08-2017, 10:26 AM
£2.30 to print your ticket at home is criminal.

mim
25-08-2017, 10:39 AM
If like me, you find it wise not to stand for a whole match because of age or whatever, I suggest registering with Celtic to purchase tickets for the game the last Saturday in September. It,s difficult to get seats together but single seats are available. Unfortunately, THE RICHEST CLUB sees fit to charge you an additional £2.30 for the privilege of printing your ticket at home. Not charitable there Celtic!!!

Do you mean tickets in the home end??

iwasthere1972
25-08-2017, 10:58 AM

Don't sit on the wall.

Jones28
25-08-2017, 11:09 AM
That's awful crack, can you pick them up for free?

Sir David Gray
25-08-2017, 11:25 AM
A club like no other right enough - robbing *******s.

therealgavmac
25-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Genuine question of interest (I am probably missing something obvious here) but is the away end at Parkhead all standing?

Just wondered why the OP is implying buying tickets from them if you have problems standing....

CorrieHibs
25-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Genuine question of interest (I am probably missing something obvious here) but is the away end at Parkhead all standing?

Just wondered why the OP is implying buying tickets from them if you have problems standing....

Because nobody sits in their seats.

lord bunberry
25-08-2017, 03:24 PM
Because nobody sits in their seats.
Why would they need to register with Celtic to stand in the away end?

pacorosssco
26-08-2017, 03:09 AM
Darkheid is worse than ibrox. You get crap view and are launched minute you stand

DH1875
26-08-2017, 07:20 AM
Darkheid is worse than ibrox. You get crap view and are launched minute you stand

Remember going there years ago and getting grief from a steward for standing. Had to point out to him that there was physically no seat in my spot so what was I supposed to do :greengrin

Carheenlea
26-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Celtic has mostly been a sit down affair for us has it not? Can't recall standing for 90 minutes like Ibrox.

Keith_M
26-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Missing seats and a restricted view means a lot of people have no choice but to stand.

For some reason, the sout east and south west corners are built slightly farther back from the pitch than the main stand, meaing that a lot of seats don't have any view of one corner of the pitch. Then there's those very large pillars...

This was from the same architect that forgot to put in a TV gantry, leading to them having to give the people in the exective boxes hanging from the main stand the heave-ho and putting the TV gantry in there as an afterhtought.

skyehibee
26-08-2017, 09:41 AM
Any chance this game will be moved back to he Sunday if Celtic are playing champions league Wednesday that week?

Billy Whizz
26-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Any chance this game will be moved back to he Sunday if Celtic are playing champions league Wednesday that week?

Nope, would only move if it was a Thursday game

Bristolhibby
26-08-2017, 08:57 PM
How many tickets do Hibs get for this game?

J

Billy Whizz
26-08-2017, 09:03 PM

J

Around 750 or so, that's what Hearts got

Scottie
26-08-2017, 09:04 PM

J
Someone posted last week that we get less at Sellick than we do at the Huns :dunno:

mca
26-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Missing seats and a restricted view means a lot of people have no choice but to stand.

For some reason, the sout east and south west corners are built slightly farther back from the pitch than the main stand, meaing that a lot of seats don't have any view of one corner of the pitch. Then there's those very large pillars...

This was from the same architect that forgot to put in a TV gantry, leading to them having to give the people in the exective boxes hanging from the main stand the heave-ho and putting the TV gantry in there as an afterhtought.

Wow.. Not been to Darkheid Since the early 90`s... Do they really still have the big pillars... ffs Have they not modernised it in any way ??

Sir David Gray
26-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Someone posted last week that we get less at Sellick than we do at the Huns :dunno:

We do. Their stadium is bigger as well!

Peevemor
26-08-2017, 09:48 PM

This was from the same architect that forgot to put in a TV gantry, leading to them having to give the people in the exective boxes hanging from the main stand the heave-ho and putting the TV gantry in there as an afterhtought.It was the same architect as ER was it not?

Hermit Crab
26-08-2017, 10:20 PM

Yes we do get less but I cant remember us ever selling out parkhead and don't know why there would be an almighty rush now. £30 to watch Hibs possibly get rag dolled.

Sir David Gray
26-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Yes we do get less but I cant remember us ever selling out parkhead and don't know why there would be an almighty rush now. £30 to watch Hibs possibly get rag dolled.

If St Johnstone are able to come away with a point then we should go there with a bit of belief.

They'll be heavy favourites for obvious reasons but they have to be beaten some time.

Hermit Crab
27-08-2017, 02:38 AM
If St Johnstone are able to come away with a point then we should go there with a bit of belief.

They'll be heavy favourites for obvious reasons but they have to be beaten some time.

Aye, Dembele with be back just in time to play against us.

Sir David Gray
27-08-2017, 07:08 AM
Aye, Dembele with be back just in time to play against us.

True, hopefully a big bid comes in for him this week!

Baldy Foghorn
27-08-2017, 07:10 AM

Or beat them on their own patch:flag: