PDA

View Full Version : AC Milan tickets

Bukta#8
24-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Hoping I can lean on someone for a bit advice on obtaining tickets for a Milan home game in October
Cheers

hibseleven
24-08-2017, 05:56 PM
What game? If they are the same as Inter you need to register to buy tickets and they won't be on sale yet.

Onceinawhile
24-08-2017, 06:08 PM
You'll need your passport both to buy and on game day.
Unless it's a big game you'll get them the day before or on the day.

whiskyhibby
24-08-2017, 06:17 PM
For most matches you can buy tickets on the day at the sales pods outside the ground, you need your passport to buy and to enter the ground

Springbank
24-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Me and the boy are going to the Derby (inter end)
Waiting on TV companies to confirm date and kick off time.
Sunday evening would be my choice as that would see us at Hibs v Aberdeen on the saturday, then catch the Milan derby next day.

green&left
24-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Hoping I can lean on someone for a bit advice on obtaining tickets for a Milan home game in October
Cheers

Buy online and print at home, just keep checking the online site. Take your passport to the game as Italian laws mean the ticket needs to match the passport. San Siro wasn't too strict but Stadio Olympico was unreal for Lazio.

If your bevvying take a few cans with you as you walk round the san siro taking in a bit of the atmosphere. You can get high on the amount of hash being smoked but getting a swally was difficult and you're five euro for a luke warm becks out the italian equivilent of a burger van. Can get a drink inside the ground, plenty street vendors offering scarfs etc and easy public transport. Cracking place for a game.

Bukta#8
24-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Thanks for your help everyone

Sweet Left Peg
24-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Passport is an essential. I went to a Genoa vs Milan game on a Friday night and the atmosphere was amazing. There was a stoppage for about 25 minutes whilst the tear gas dispersed from the stadium which had blown in from outside. I've seen Genoa play 4 times and on each occasion there has been a stoppage for one reason or another. They play at the same stadium that Scotland lost to Costa Rica in the 1990 WC.

GreenLake
25-08-2017, 12:54 AM
I bought tickets for Lazio vs Inter from Ticketbis which is a European resale site owned by StubHub but you can probably buy AC Milan tickets there too. I had to email copies of our passports and the tickets issued had our names and passport numbers on them. Entry to the Studio Olympico required showing passports.