PDA

View Full Version : Dundee match in Madrid

Not In The Know
23-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Any recomendations on a decent spot to catch the match this weekend? All suggestions gratefully received.

Sean1875
23-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Theres an Irish bar called James Joyce I believe which im sure shows football - not been there personally but rings a bell from friends going there previously. Also another bar chain called O'Neills which should show it too :agree:

overdrive
23-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Theres an Irish bar called James Joyce I believe which im sure shows football - not been there personally but rings a bell from friends going there previously. Also another bar chain called O'Neills which should show it too :agree:

I don't know if they show football but be careful there if you go. We were in the James Joyce on a stag do a few years ago and one of the guys got pick-pocketed in there.

green&left
23-08-2017, 11:51 AM

The James Joyce defo has Sky Sports, will just depend on what other sports are on at that time if they show it or not. Get in first for opening and shouldn't be a problem.

Leith_Hibee
23-08-2017, 12:04 PM
The James Joyce will defo show the Hibs game, I watched the Aberdeen Semi Final in there and it was full of Hibees. Its a 10 minute walk from the Puerta del Sol (city centre).

Not In The Know
23-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Gracias! Much appreciated!

Frank Moon
23-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Dubliner in the street between Puerto Del Sol and Plaza Santa Ana. Went there to watch Rangers Hibs couple of Xmas ago. Several screens and will put on the game of your choice on one of them.