PDA

View Full Version : St. Johnstone away

Nailsea Hibby
22-08-2017, 06:16 PM
Anybody know if this will be tickets or PATG :flag::flag:

Ell_Chrisso
22-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Not sure but one thing to keep in mind is Saints will open both goal stands if there is a significant Hibs support in attendance/expected.so should be good walking up.

Brooster
22-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Not sure but one thing to keep in mind is Saints will open both goal stands if there is a significant Hibs support in attendance/expected.so should be good walking up.

Not true. Hibs will have the North Stand whilst the Ormand Stand (behind the other goal) is a mixed family stand. If Hibs need an overspill it will be the Main Stand.

Nailsea Hibby
22-08-2017, 07:47 PM
thank you:scarf::scarf:

davhibby
22-08-2017, 08:23 PM
Not true. Hibs will have the North Stand whilst the Ormand Stand (behind the other goal) is a mixed family stand. If Hibs need an overspill it will be the Main Stand.

They give away fans behind both goals if they'll sell it

Sir David Gray
22-08-2017, 10:27 PM
St Johnstone have a home crowd of around 3,000 fans and McDiarmid Park holds over 10,000.

With 7,000 spare seats, I think a pay at the gate option is almost a certainty.

Carheenlea
22-08-2017, 11:03 PM
St Johnstone have a home crowd of around 3,000 fans and McDiarmid Park holds over 10,000.

With 7,000 spare seats, I think a pay at the gate option is almost a certainty.

Every Hibs fan who wants to go will be accommodated. St Johnstone are always generous in their provision for travelling fans, and they'll know that there is the potential for a big Hibs crowd in a couple of weeks. Will be the usual ticket allocation in advance then provision made for PATG nearer the time.

oneone73
23-08-2017, 07:46 AM

Mis-spelling the name Ormond?? Bad form, Mr Brewster

😉

essexhibee
23-08-2017, 09:15 AM
Slightly off topic but I am looking to come up for Motherwell away in October as presuming this will go to General Sale for away fans? We get the whole stand right?

Just wanted to confirm I will have a good chance of tickets before booking travel up. :agree:

frazeHFC
23-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Slightly off topic but I am looking to come up for Motherwell away in October as presuming this will go to General Sale for away fans? We get the whole stand right?

Just wanted to confirm I will have a good chance of tickets before booking travel up. :agree:

Yeah you'll have no bother getting tickets for this. Holds over 4,500.

essexhibee
23-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Yeah you'll have no bother getting tickets for this. Holds over 4,500 irc.

Thanks mate appreciate that. Tickets booked. Terribly outside Hampden this will be my first ever away game :greengrin

frazeHFC
23-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Thanks mate appreciate that. Tickets booked. Terribly outside Hampden this will be my first ever away game :greengrin

At least you have a good excuse, and if we win comfortably you better be back again soon. :tee hee: