PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: LOAN ROUND-UP | 21-08-17

RSS Bot
21-08-2017, 04:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7804)

Frogga
21-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Quite a few players not starting... Early in the season I know but not a great sign when it's League 2 level

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

snooky
21-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Quite a few players not starting... Early in the season I know but not a great sign when it's League 2 level

:wtf: A bit pointless being on loan to a team for development and not getting a game.

3pm
21-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Good update from Hibs.

Lancs Harp
21-08-2017, 05:03 PM

These are young lads though and they are a lot nearer getting a game with their respective loan clubs than they obviously are with Hibs. Personally I would view it as a great opportunity for these boys and will help greatly in their development. Any game time is valuable at that stage of their career even if its short periods of time coming off the bench. There will be a hell of a difference from playing youth and development level and playing against experienced Scottish league players.

Billy Whizz
21-08-2017, 05:07 PM

A few of the lads played 90 mins against Elgin last Tuesday, so maybe giving them a wee rest
The development league starts this week, so these players could be playing Saturday/ Tuesday every week, which can be quite demanding

Great news that we've confirmed the Oriam. Hearts are continuing to use Stenhousemuir for their home games

Mibbes Aye
21-08-2017, 05:34 PM
Good update from Hibs.

:agree:

Think this is the first time we've done this and it's a good move by the club. Credit to them and let's hope they keep it up.