PDA

View Full Version : Yam infiltrators

MyJo
21-08-2017, 12:12 PM
I'm really disappointed by the quality of yams trying to infiltrate the site nowadays, its like they can't be bothered to make an effort any more.

Don't get me wrong i'm not expecting to be mugged off to "Irvine Jambo" levels but it's no fun when its as easy as they are making it for us.

MWHIBBIES
21-08-2017, 12:13 PM
This is the kind of thread a yam infiltrator would start to throw off the scent...

Bostonhibby
21-08-2017, 12:14 PM
I'm really disappointed by the quality of yams trying to infiltrate the site nowadays, its like they can't be bothered to make an effort any more.

Don't get me wrong i'm not expecting to be mugged off to "Irvine Jambo" levels but it's no fun when its as easy as they are making it for us.

:agree: Who'd have thought you can detect an odour over the internet?

Eau' de poppy thieves. Will take a very long time for the whiff to go away.

NAE NOOKIE
21-08-2017, 12:17 PM
Nah .... I have to agree, lazy buggers to a man so they are :grr:

But its even worse when its folk like that 'Fuzzy' guy ........... when Yams try it on on here I want to be outraged and annoyed, I don't want to end up feeling sorry for them coz they are getting such a going over :greengrin

MyJo
21-08-2017, 12:20 PM
This is the kind of thread a yam infiltrator would start to throw off the scent...

dammit.....12 years wasted!! :greengrin

Mikey09
21-08-2017, 12:31 PM
It's a bit sad no? Grown men/women sitting on their laptops pretending to be a Hibs fan?! They really need to get out the house more.

Super_JMcGinn
21-08-2017, 12:39 PM
It's a bit sad no? Grown men/women sitting on their laptops pretending to be a Hibs fan?! They really need to get out the house more.

There's a few on here boasting about having accounts on keekback and going over there to wind them up too. They'll discover all too late they've wasted years of their lives on nothing. I hope none of them have kids.

Mikey09
21-08-2017, 12:59 PM
There's a few on here boasting about having accounts on keekback and going over there to wind them up too. They'll discover all too late they've wasted years of their lives on nothing. I hope none of them have kids.

Its a bit weird eh?!

Mick O'Rourke
21-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Grown men/women sitting on their laptops pretending to be a Hibs fan?! .

I blame the parents.
Child neglect and poor upbringing,but as they grow older they appear to become more infatuated with Hibernian.
Or

Its a natural progression,particularly for those who have woke up since the denial and sand dwelling years.

Post Vlad Jamboid Syndrome is the professional term,i believe

Thats just a theory, of course.

It could be that jambo lurkers here are just not the full shilling.

oldbutdim
21-08-2017, 01:29 PM

Unlikely. Or even girlfriends.

Forza Fred
21-08-2017, 01:29 PM

Nae time for kids......need the spare time to. Post on the dark side...:greengrin

Mick O'Rourke
21-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Register on kickback?

At your own peril

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man.

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.

This is the dimension of imagination.

It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

:sofa:

MyJo
21-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Register on kickback?

At your own peril

It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.

:sofa:

Maybe that's where the seats for the new stand are :greengrin

greenlex
21-08-2017, 01:44 PM
No Kids? That's a bit harsh. Now or ever?

Bostonhibby
21-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Register on kickback?

At your own peril

:sofa:[emoji106]

You will also develop a tendency to hand over all your money to anyone who comes along claiming to be the Messiah and that they will build you a megasuperhotelstadium and win you the champions league.

You will also do absolutely anything in return for even one, just one, share certificate but sadly the years go by and they never appear.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

21-08-2017, 01:51 PM

So that's what Cathro has been up to for the last few weeks.

Hibernia&Alba
21-08-2017, 02:37 PM
I'm not a paranoiac or anything, but I'm now convinced everyone else on the forum is Yam/Hun, here just to set me up. It's all a conspiracy on a par with the fake moon landings. From now on I shall only reply to my own posts, in order to avoid the bluffs, double bluffs and double-double bluffs of undercover Gorgie agents.

Keith_M
21-08-2017, 02:41 PM
I'm not a paranoiac or anything, but I'm now convinced everyone else on the forum is Yam/Hun, here just to set me up. It's all a conspiracy on a par with the fake moon landings. From now on I shall only reply to my own posts, in order to avoid the bluffs, double bluffs and double-double bluffs of undercover Gorgie agents.

ltyf

jacomo
21-08-2017, 02:46 PM

Or just admit their mistake and switch allegiance.

Hard to imagine the existential angst of a thinking Jambo. Had the opportunity to be a Hibs supporter but chose... another path.

Jim44
21-08-2017, 02:51 PM

I've got an account on KB, as I do for a few other club forums, but it's not something I would boast about here. I don't wind up, in fact I very rarely post, unless I have something to contribute or feel very strongly about. Fly on the wall membership can be quite informative and amusing at times.

lord bunberry
21-08-2017, 03:25 PM
I like it when they come on here and have a bit of banter.

Sweet Left Peg
21-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Hiya Liddle... hiya pal!

Keith_M
21-08-2017, 04:13 PM
I've got an account on KB, as I do for a few other club forums, but it's not something I would boast about here. I don't wind up, in fact I very rarely post, unless I have something to contribute or feel very strongly about. Fly on the wall membership can be quite informative and amusing at times.

I think that's a bit different from going onto another Fan Site and pretending to be a Fan of that Club, just to post nonsense, like Hermit Crab does on here...

:wink:

Glory Lurker
21-08-2017, 04:27 PM
I am obsessed with Hibs. Oh my god! Does that mean I am a yam?

MKHIBEE
21-08-2017, 04:35 PM
I am obsessed with Hibs. Oh my god! Does that mean I am a yam?

your obsessed with Hibs because your a yam, your not a yam because your obsessed with hibs.

Eyrie
21-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Or just admit their mistake and switch allegiance.

Hard to imagine the existential angst of a thinking Jambo. Had the opportunity to be a Hibs supporter but chose... another path.

An oxymoron, unlike the rest of them who are just morons.