PDA

View Full Version : Had enough of Lennon

Hibsfan42
21-08-2017, 07:50 AM
Sorry, I know I'm a "newbie" here, in terms of posting, but felt like putting it out there. He's clearly an intelligent, astute football manager, who is likeable enough at times, but he's dragging hibs into all the nonsense that his behaviour brings. If people are happy to accept it as price of success then fair enough, but not for me. The last straw for me was him greetin to the press about getting snubbed by rangers manager after the game... Really? And it will be something else this week, and the next.

Callum_62
21-08-2017, 07:51 AM
Not the old "Hibs class" rubbish again is it? 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SRHibs
21-08-2017, 07:52 AM
Hmmmmm. 🤔

WhileTheChief..
21-08-2017, 07:53 AM
Loadapish.

hibbysam
21-08-2017, 07:54 AM
Sorry, I know I'm a "newbie" here, in terms of posting, but felt like putting it out there. He's clearly an intelligent, astute football manager, who is likeable enough at times, but he's dragging hibs into all the nonsense that his behaviour brings. If people are happy to accept it as price of success then fair enough, but not for me. The last straw for me was him greetin to the press about getting snubbed by rangers manager after the game... Really? And it will be something else this week, and the next.

:applause::applause::applause:

Bostonhibby
21-08-2017, 07:55 AM
Jeez, it's not as if he's robbing charities or anything really embarrassing like that.

He's doing a fine job, lesser clubs fans are worried about the job he's doing. Good enough for me.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Looper
nonsense

lugz
Personally I love him and think he's a breath of fresh air to the club.

CallumLaidlaw
21-08-2017, 07:56 AM

I think you'll find he was pointing out that he'd showed respect to Pedro and rangers yet was disrespected in return. No issue with that. And what behaviour? His gestures last week? The same ones that have been done by Leigh Griffiths and Pat Fenlon? Did you want rid of them when they did it? Lennon gets extra media attention because he's the ex Celtic manager, but I think in general he handles himself well. You clearly have a dislike of him tho.

superfurryhibby
21-08-2017, 08:00 AM

Good for you, I'm assuming you'll not be posting back on here again anytime soon either? What a boring **** loadae of crap you spouteth.

California-Hibs
21-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Sniiiiiiiff! What a load of rubbish.

GreenNWhiteArmy
21-08-2017, 08:01 AM
**** off. Neil Lennon will imo go on to become our best manager of the last 40 years.

Shut this **** down

neil7908
21-08-2017, 08:06 AM
If anything I'd like Lennon to be more forceful about his experience in games against Rangers. His statements after the game are a bit vague - he talks about abuse but I wish he'd just come out and say - "I was subject to near constant sectarian abuse in the game, as I have been on every other trip to Ibrox - what are Rangers or the SFA going to do about it?".

This is a guy who has been attacked in his dugout, attacked on the street, had death threats online and bullets in the post.

If anything he isn't vocal enough about his experiences in the Scottish game. It needs to be called out every time it happens in as clear and direct language as possible.

Time For Heroes
21-08-2017, 08:09 AM
🤣🤣🤣🤣 don't you have some Jeremy Kyle to watch?

Forza Fred
21-08-2017, 08:12 AM
Low post count, negative topic......let me see.............

jdships
21-08-2017, 08:13 AM

obviously you have only ust taken up supporting a football team
You will soon find out that life as a a fan of one club is a " roller ccoaster ride !
" serve your time " and then enjoy it
I attended my first Hibs match in December 1940 and in the next 77 YEARS have expweienced every emotion you can name/think of.
Nonetheless I keep coming back - yessssssssss !!!!
:flag:

Onion
21-08-2017, 08:13 AM

Ok, bye then :greengrin

Thecat23
21-08-2017, 08:23 AM

This is getting unreal, get to **** back to kickback you inbread tramp.

Johnny Clash
21-08-2017, 08:25 AM
Only 3 posts here but how many you posted on 'Follow Follow' I wonder?

Anyway, thanks to our marvellous victory at Castle Grey Skull you'll be pleased to know Lenny's stock with the Hibs support has increased ten fold.

RoxburghHibs
21-08-2017, 08:27 AM
I think you'll find he was pointing out that he'd showed respect to Pedro and rangers yet was disrespected in return. No issue with that. And what behaviour? His gestures last week? The same ones that have been done by Leigh Griffiths and Pat Fenlon? Did you want rid of them when they did it? Lennon gets extra media attention because he's the ex Celtic manager, but I think in general he handles himself well. You clearly have a dislike of him tho.

:top marks

SeanWilson
21-08-2017, 08:34 AM

You're right mate, let's strike while the irons hot and go for the newly available wonder laptop of Cathro.

In all seriousness, if you are a Yam - I feel sorry for you and if you are indeed a hibee, not only do I feel sorry for you but I think you should seek some help.

oldbutdim
21-08-2017, 08:38 AM
This is getting unreal, get to **** back to kickback you inbread tramp.

It's "inbred" unless of course you are rather subtly suggesting he's one of Warburton's magic hat army, in which case fair play to you.

SRHibs
21-08-2017, 08:39 AM
It's "inbred" unless of course you are rather subtly suggesting he's one of Warburton's magic hat army, in which case fair play to you.

It's just a typo, get a loaf mate.

matty_f
21-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Thought it might quieten down when the schools went back...