PDA

View Full Version : Camera angle at ER

Stubbsy2016
20-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Watching Sportscene just there and notice the cameras are now situated in the East Stand facing the West Stand like it was prior to the redevelopment.

Wonder why...

NAE NOOKIE
21-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Watching Sportscene just there and notice the cameras are now situated in the East Stand facing the West Stand like it was prior to the redevelopment.

Wonder why...

Hell I didn't even notice that ..... however, they caught beautifully the bloody shambles we were at the back for Hamilton's 3rd goal, what a mess :confused:

California-Hibs
21-08-2017, 01:34 AM
Yep, what a brilliant surprise HibsTV was on Saturday! We now get Sportscene's camera crew delivering the footage, so it's just like watching it as it was a live game! Instead of just the usual 1 camera (which was still very decent HD and good control) we get multiple now with close ups, instant replays etc etc. as I say, shot just like you'd see it on Sky etc

Love it!! Perks of being back in the top league

Big90inOz
21-08-2017, 05:54 AM
Only thing wrong with the feed on Saturday ( apart from the result) the commentators were obviously in the West stand as everything was opposite in the commentary

SRHibs
21-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Only thing wrong with the feed on Saturday ( apart from the result) the commentators were obviously in the West stand as everything was opposite in the commentary

Stick the commentators in section 43 from now on!

linlithgowhibbie
21-08-2017, 08:29 AM
Stick the commentators in section 43 from now on!

I would do it,,,, I'm already there!
:thumbsup:

seanshow
21-08-2017, 08:45 AM
It makes sense to have a camera above the east again, most likely place to capture crowd atmosphere.
Its right above our nappers in sect 43. The platform usually is empty unless we play a live tv game, but on this occassion there were 2 seperate camera crews, + the pitchside cameras as well.
I doubt Cliff et al at Hibs Tv could move over though, as there are no facilities or connections for commentary.

Bad game to choose to have the new setup though, everyone knows how Hamilton play a
high energy high press game...but nobody told our players who were asleep and miles of the pace.

SRHibs
21-08-2017, 08:46 AM
It makes sense to have a camera above the east again, most likely place to capture crowd atmosphere.
Its right above our nappers in sect 43. The platform usually is empty unless we play a live tv game, but on this occassion there were 2 seperate camera crews, + the pitchside cameras as well.
I doubt Cliff et al at Hibs Tv could move over though, as there are no facilities or connections for commentary.

Bad game to choose to have the new setup though, everyone knows how Hamilton play a
high energy high press game...but nobody told our players who were asleep and miles of the pace.

The answer is, for commentary accuracy's sake, is for them to just use the live feed instead of watching the game itself.