PDA

View Full Version : Daft thing to complain about...but here goes

RoslinInstHibby
19-08-2017, 04:11 PM
How much sh#te was blowing about the pitch today, can folk not use bins?

Sean1875
19-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Noticed that as well. I know the wind doesn't help but the half of the pitch closest to the West was covered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forza Fred
19-08-2017, 04:19 PM

Don't think the players would fit in the bins........☹️

CMurdoch
19-08-2017, 04:47 PM

Thought they should have had someone pick up the rubbish at half time and it would also help if people took their crap home with them

-Jonesy-
19-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Watching a pie case sprint through the midfield was the most interesting thing to see in the first half

Pete
19-08-2017, 04:49 PM
What bins?

Hibbycol
19-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Thought they should have had someone pick up the rubbish at half time and it would also help if people took their crap home with themShould have got the players to chase the crisp bags and paper cups (Rocky trying to catch a chicken esque) cos they never got close to a Hamilton player all game[emoji34], bloody fuming with the players ,started like a fart in a trance and never improved - move on next game . WARNING GIVEN !!!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

HibbiesandtheBaddies
19-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Club need to get this sorted.

Gaps in the walls need to be covered in hardboard so that there's less chance for the litter to be picked up by the wind and blown onto the pitch. And we need 2 or 3 folk out with litter pickers just before KO and at half time.

gando
19-08-2017, 05:08 PM
If it's no seagulls it's a bit rubbish - Deary me

JK Rolling
19-08-2017, 05:10 PM
David Beckham is in his house when there is a knock at the door.

Becks answers it to be faced with a bin-man.

The bin man says, "Alright Becks where's yer bin?"

"I've been out the back playing footy with the kids" replies Becks.

"No!" says the Bin man "Where's yer wheelie bin".

"Alright! you've got me i've really been in the karzy having a dump".

Stuart93
19-08-2017, 05:42 PM
The litter had more movement on the pitch than some of our players today

edwards
19-08-2017, 05:52 PM
The litter had more movement on the pitch than some of our players today

Certainly more movement than Effe he was like a bomb scare today they wee flicks over oncoming players make me quite nervy.

The defence in the second half were torture, Mcgregor gave away the penalty and Hanlon selt the pies the day end off, what I find worrying is we had one of the best defences in Scotland last year and feel the balance Isn't quite right.
I would have our old back four back with Whittaker in for Stevenson bound to send a better quality ball into the box.

Gray
Fontaine
Hanlon
Mcgregor
Whittaker

Stonger defence sorry but Effe was giving me shudders every time he dribbled out of defence.

KazHibby
19-08-2017, 05:59 PM

My thoughts exactly. too much crap on the pitch!

emerald green
19-08-2017, 06:19 PM
Was it bog paper on the pitch? If so, that would have been appropriate.

brianmc
19-08-2017, 06:20 PM

I'm in the back row of the East. There are no bins anywhere near me, or even within my eyesight.
What bins are you referring to?

Famous Fiver
19-08-2017, 06:24 PM
If all the sh*te on the park was put in the bins there wouldn't have been a Hibs player left after 65 mins!!!

brianmc
19-08-2017, 06:30 PM
If all the sh*te on the park was put in the bins there wouldn't have been a Hibs player left after 65 mins!!!

🤣 Thread closed. We have a winner.

iwasthere1972
19-08-2017, 06:35 PM
The litter only turned up when Barker came on the pitch. Or should I say he came on as a sub.

TelaStella
19-08-2017, 07:48 PM
Apart from the performance the rubbish on the pitch was the thing that was doing my head in all game. Especially over in the West/FF corner. Shame given the pitch itself was looking fantastic today as usual[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nakedmanoncrack
19-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Glad someone else has started this thread so I didn't have to, amount of crap blowing about today was terrible, and no effort to remove it, can't imagine seeing such a mess in any high profile stadium, why should we put up with it?

keep the faith
19-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Yep. Was embarrassing to see players running through napkins, cups and crisp bags in the top league of Scottish football.
Club need to think about this and supporters maybe need to stop just throwing away their empties. Stick in in your pocket or under the seat No??

iwasthere1972
20-08-2017, 07:24 AM
In the old days, Arthur Duncan would have ran down that wing, dribbled past two or three defenders, picked up the rubbish with his bare hands (nae gloves required) before slotting the ball in the back of the net. He would have then disposed of the rubbish before celebrating with his team mates. Handshakes all round.

heretoday
20-08-2017, 07:52 AM
Could people put their crap in bins situated at the foot of gangways? Or would that be a safety hazard?
I get depressed looking at the overpriced junk folk are carrying up to their seats. Obese kids. FFS.