PDA

View Full Version : Glory glory rendition - that match

Bay Area Hibees
19-08-2017, 03:43 AM
re watched for umpteenth time the glory glory rendition after SOL on that day in may.
Just love it.
One of the old songs that hails some of our best players that reminds me of games when I was a kid in late 70/ early 80s.
A song that I hope will stay part of our fan repertoire as others come and go. Just like us fans.
Magic.

Viva_Palmeiras
19-08-2017, 06:01 AM
Memory playing tricks but I don't recall us singing "we hate Glasgow
Rangers (I know we weren't playing them but still) anyone confirm

BSEJVT
19-08-2017, 06:32 AM
I love that song and that rendition particularly

The bit where the volume goes up at " I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag" still gives me goosebumps even typing this.

Thecat23
19-08-2017, 06:34 AM
Still makes the hair in my neck stand just the same as when I was a kid. Great song and my son loves it too.

FilipinoHibs
19-08-2017, 06:57 AM
Still makes the hair in my neck stand just the same as when I was a kid. Great song and my son loves it too.

Yes all those years singing it and cringing at the Scottish Cup in the bag because I never thought I would see us lift it.

One Day
19-08-2017, 07:16 AM
I love that song and that rendition particularly

The bit where the volume goes up at " I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag" still gives me goosebumps even typing this.

Listen with headphones on volume at full. Goosebumps every time

Risboro Hibby
19-08-2017, 09:22 AM
I started suppoerting the Hibees in the late sixties and I think I played and sang along to Hector singing GGTTH on my sisters record players till I had worn out the record. So the absolute icing on the cake at the cup final was to sing it loud and proud again. Love SOL but for me glory glory was the most emotional moment of that day