PDA

View Full Version : Martin Boyle

SirDavidsNapper
18-08-2017, 07:05 PM
Our superb manager said in his pre game media conference that Boyle could be back next weekend. Great news. Also Marvin trained today and will be in contention 👍 sorry if already covered.

SirDavidsNapper
18-08-2017, 07:14 PM
https://youtu.be/prCduId_qAw

Hfcwilson3192
18-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Cracking news he's gonni be a huge player for us this season like 👍

snooky
18-08-2017, 07:49 PM
https://youtu.be/prCduId_qAw

How utterly refreshing to listen to a honest & sensible interview, devoid of chest-thumping and endless cliches.
Perfect - keep it up Neily boy. :aok:

SirDavidsNapper
18-08-2017, 07:59 PM
How utterly refreshing to listen to a honest & sensible interview, devoid of chest-thumping and endless cliches.
Perfect - keep it up Neily boy. :aok:Breath of fresh air

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

rcarter1
18-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Breath of fresh air

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Absolute class from our Neil. Top guy, all the nonsense is water off a ducks back. No cliche's, unflappable.

Go Hibs Go... :flag:

eastcoasthibby
19-08-2017, 07:41 AM
Absolutely top notch interview ..class ...makes.his points brilliantly...he is exactly right the media/pundits on radio in particular kicked.off and the press have continued it, we beat them at their midden and rather.than focus.on the footballing win ..they deflect away from the job we did, to blame everything else, fuel the fires, everything to avoid saying anything negative about them ...as NL points out there were a lot of other actual footballing talking points but lets focus on what Hibs apparently got away with ..not Rankgers players antics and behaviours and their fans ... the media bias is unbelievable and protection those two get from the media and SPFL/SFA is a joke, its all poor them. A decision went for us last Saturday, thats football, it will probably be the last one that any team gets there for the rest of the season .. referee's private briefings will see to that !!

Borderhibbie76
19-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Absolutely brilliant stuff from NL...top notch

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Posh Hibby
19-08-2017, 08:23 AM
Comes across very well in his interviews! Knows how to deal with the press.

Fife-Hibee
19-08-2017, 08:50 AM
I love that man 💚 GGTTH

Fast becoming my favourite all time Hibs manager !