PDA

View Full Version : Garry O'connor interview on MNF

Hfcwilson3192
18-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Our garry ripping the nish out the hearts on that Monday night fitba podcast saying we are a bigger club (true) and we are financially better off aswell (very true). Kickback is comedy gold these days check this out the seethe is superb - http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/171656-garry-oma-sides/page-2#entry6204107

Hfcwilson3192
18-08-2017, 04:02 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/171656-garry-oma-sides/page-2#entry6204107

SirDavidsNapper
18-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Agree with everything he says to be fair

Hfcwilson3192
18-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Agree with everything he says to be fair
It's hard no to haha they are so deluded on that kickback man it's comedy gold.

cjward2
18-08-2017, 04:39 PM
Very enjoyable listening. Pleased to hear that he is in a better place and trying to start a football academy along the same lines of Thomo. Also great to hear how much of a Hibbie he really is. Have to admit though, I still feel a wee bit sad for what could have been. Both for him and his pal Deeks.

Hfcwilson3192
18-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Very enjoyable listening. Pleased to hear that he is in a better place and trying to start a football academy along the same lines of Thomo. Also great to hear how much of a Hibbie he really is. Have to admit though, I still feel a wee bit sad for what could have been. Both for him and his pal Deeks.
I've no listened to it is it on saltire aye? Aye they were some talent mate especially deeks what a waste of talent should have done and won much more in the game.

Aldo
18-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Hibs are not in a better financial state than us!!

That has to be someone undercover! **** they are about to splash out more than £14 million quid on a new stand!!

You couldn't make it up!!

Funny as like!

They paid the Lady Haig money back yet??

SanFranHibs
18-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Hibs are not in a better financial state than us!!

That has to be someone undercover! **** they are about to splash out more than £14 million quid on a new stand!!

You couldn't make it up!!

Funny as like!

They paid the Lady Haig money back yet??

And best of all,

You are having a laugh. That shower can only dream of having around *8000 supporters pledging money every month.Always have and always will be the wee team.

Yes, we dream of bailing Hibs out after we cheat and lie our way into administration.

Aldo
18-08-2017, 05:30 PM
And best of all, Yes, we dream of bailing Hibs out after we cheat and lie our way into administration.

The will never ever get it. Simple

They will always be the club with no shame

SirDavidsNapper
18-08-2017, 05:55 PM
Let's be honest, the only people who think Hearts are bigger than Hibs are people like our good friend Fuzzy. They would kill to be like us both on and off the park.

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-08-2017, 06:03 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/171656-garry-oma-sides/page-2#entry6204107

What a bunch of grade A fuds they are, I mean seriously? Fringe comedy gold comes to the moo coo begging bowl arena.

******g hilarious :hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

:yw:
:jamboak:

heidtheba
18-08-2017, 06:09 PM
queensferryjambo, on 18 Aug 2017 - 3:11 PM, said:http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=6203887)

“Financially, Hibs are a bigger club than Hearts. We’re ran so much better." - That is why Sir Tom Farmer had to make a deal with the bank to not pay his clubs debts right?

"Infrastructure is much better. Our training ground is our own. " - They own a cow barn in a field in East Lothian and Hearts have the use of state of the art facilities at Riccarton.

"The stadium is fantastic," - A cobbled together lego dump that has up until very recently been half empty as it is clearly far too big for a club like Hibs.

“They’re playing the kind of brand of football we want them to play" - Lennon's bullying thugball that only Scottish refs could possibly let a team away with.

“It’s great as a Hibs fan to see so many season tickets getting sold" - It's embarrassing that a club like Hibs have had such poor season ticket sales for so many years that when they eventually get just more than half their stadium capacity they think it is an amazing achievement.

Chuffing Nora, do this lot actually 'get' irony??? The Riccarton comment just does my nut in the most. Sh*ft your training base providers and then limpet on to the new facility...and (incorrectly) show off about it. Oh and the comment about debt, Dear God...

Northernhibee
18-08-2017, 06:11 PM
queensferryjambo, on 18 Aug 2017 - 3:11 PM, said:http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=6203887)
“Financially, Hibs are a bigger club than Hearts. We’re ran so much better." - That is why Sir Tom Farmer had to make a deal with the bank to not pay his clubs debts right?

"Infrastructure is much better. Our training ground is our own. " - They own a cow barn in a field in East Lothian and Hearts have the use of state of the art facilities at Riccarton.

"The stadium is fantastic," - A cobbled together lego dump that has up until very recently been half empty as it is clearly far too big for a club like Hibs.

“They’re playing the kind of brand of football we want them to play" - Lennon's bullying thugball that only Scottish refs could possibly let a team away with.

“It’s great as a Hibs fan to see so many season tickets getting sold" - It's embarrassing that a club like Hibs have had such poor season ticket sales for so many years that when they eventually get just more than half their stadium capacity they think it is an amazing achievement.

Chuffing Nora, do this lot actually 'get' irony??? The Riccarton comment just does my nut in the most. Sh*ft your training base providers and then limpet on to the new facility...and (incorrectly) show off about it. Oh and the comment about debt, Dear God...

Over three years since you've beaten us, lads. Maybe we can make a new 114 year record...

heidtheba
18-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Over three years since you've beaten us, lads. Maybe we can make a new 114 year record...

It's the total lack of any understanding of their financial situation and Sir Tom's acceptable and accepted debt restructuring. They really don't understand it and then get ars*y over it.

I hate that, there's rarely an acceptance of what they did.

Ferry green
18-08-2017, 06:38 PM

"queensferryjambo" ????? With that IQ he could bring down the value of houses in my street just by living in the same town as me

Fergus52
18-08-2017, 06:52 PM
What was his hibs XI?

Pete
18-08-2017, 07:23 PM

What is it they say?

The ability to delude yourself may be an important survival tool.

Hfcwilson3192
18-08-2017, 07:35 PM
The most deluded bunch of Reprobates to ever set foot on this planet. I had an argument on social media with one of these puddle drinkers last week who genuinely thought hearts had the same size of fanbase as their big brothers from Govan. I canny wait for the white wash we give them this season.

Carheenlea
18-08-2017, 08:14 PM
I'm interested in what Garry has to say, less so what some Hearts fans think.

Jim44
18-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Constantly taking the higher moral ground on drugs issues, dismissing Hibs supporters as peg selling junkies and taking every opportunity to remind us of GO'C'S link with cocaine consumption, will the muppets on KB note the irony of this piece of news? :

Ex-Hearts player facing jail for £37k cocaine operation after cops find his DNA in drug den flat.

A former Hearts footballer is facing jail after being convicted of running a £37,500 cocaine dealing operation.

Paul MacDonald, 29, was arrested by officers who discovered drugs and manufacturing equipment at a flat following a tip off.

Billy Whizz
18-08-2017, 08:26 PM
I'm interested in what Garry has to say, less so what some Hearts fans think.

I agree, I've downloaded it and will listen later tonight

Bay Area Hibees
19-08-2017, 03:06 AM
Enjoyed the show definitely worth a listen.
Wonder if the boys can land an ultimate interview, mr Suazee? dare to dream

Hfcwilson3192
19-08-2017, 05:19 AM
Just listend to that there the now fantastic podcast garry is some man loved his bit about us being bigger than them and his reaction efter the final he's one of our own.

Captain Trips
19-08-2017, 08:22 AM
Constantly taking the higher moral ground on drugs issues, dismissing Hibs supporters as peg selling junkies and taking every opportunity to remind us of GO'C'S link with cocaine consumption, will the muppets on KB note the irony of this piece of news? :

Ex-Hearts player facing jail for £37k cocaine operation after cops find his DNA in drug den flat.

A former Hearts footballer is facing jail after being convicted of running a £37,500 cocaine dealing operation.

Paul MacDonald, 29, was arrested by officers who discovered drugs and manufacturing equipment at a flat following a tip off.

Folliwing a tip off?

That Lee Wallace eh.

Juice-Terry
19-08-2017, 08:35 AM
Anyone got a link to Garry's interview? Cheers.

Juice-Terry
19-08-2017, 08:37 AM
Found it. https://mondaynightfitba.podbean.com/

Frazerbob
19-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Every time I hear Garry interviewed I think he comes across as a likeable guy with more demons than the Exorsist movie series and I really do wish him well however I just can't get that photo of him blootered and out his nut in Grand Cru a few hours after "that" game out my head.

Jones28
19-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Every time I hear Garry interviewed I think he comes across as a likeable guy with more demons than the Exorsist movie series and I really do wish him well however I just can't get that photo of him in blootered and out his nut in Grand Cru a few hours after "that" game out my head.

Tbf, I went out and got smashed that night and I'm sure a fair chunk of Hibees all over the country did.

He does come across as likeable and having met him on a few occasions I think he's a good lad. One such time my dad and I went to the Brass Monkey on the walk after beating Hearts in the Scottish cup (the first of the last 3 times) and saw him and asked for a photo. He thenn takes the phone from me as if to take a photo of my dad and I.

Naw Gary, a picture of us all please 😂😂

Sammy7nil
19-08-2017, 10:25 AM

You don't get it at least Paul was only supplying not snorting the stuff. He is not a junkie like the hobos :greengrin:wink:y

Hfcwilson3192
20-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Tbf, I went out and got smashed that night and I'm sure a fair chunk of Hibees all over the country did.

He does come across as likeable and having met him on a few occasions I think he's a good lad. One such time my dad and I went to the Brass Monkey on the walk after beating Hearts in the Scottish cup (the first of the last 3 times) and saw him and asked for a photo. He thenn takes the phone from me as if to take a photo of my dad and I.

Naw Gary, a picture of us all please 😂😂 that's quality man 😂