PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Betfred Cup QF vs Livingston @ ER - now on sale

Sean1875
18-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Just a wee heads up that tickets for our Betfred Cup QF against Livingston are now on general sale - ST holders have until Monday 4th September @ 9am to secure their seat and get 10% off.

Hopefully get a good crowd for this, certainly a fantastic chance to get into yet ANOTHER cup semi final :aok: Livingston have started their season well though so certainly no pushovers :agree:

It was also nice to log into the TO website without experiencing utter panic and terror to sort my ticket today compared to Ibrox a couple weeks back :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
18-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Just a wee heads up that tickets for our Betfred Cup QF against Livingston are now on general sale - ST holders have until Monday 4th September @ 9am to secure their seat and get 10% off.

Hopefully get a good crowd for this, certainly a fantastic chance to get into yet ANOTHER cup semi final :aok: Livingston have started their season well though so certainly no pushovers :agree:

It was also nice to log into the TO website without experiencing utter panic and terror to sort my ticket today compared to Ibrox a couple weeks back :greengrin

Cheers, just reminded me to buy our three ST seats :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
18-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Cheers, just reminded me to buy our three ST seats :thumbsup:

You shouldn't need reminding. :greengrin

SON OF PADDY
18-08-2017, 08:51 PM
Cheers for that !
Just added to my season ticket £18.00.👍