PDA

View Full Version : Ibrox: Grassing, Fights and Bans

Johnny Clash
18-08-2017, 08:10 AM
BANNED FOR SINGING SECTARIAN SONGS
'Rangers Media' now imploding with stories of some The Rangers fans getting banned from Ibrox for singing sectarian songs during the game against us.

PARIS BUNS GRASSING? Surely not??
There also plenty rants about 'Bears' grassing each other up (never!!!)

LOYALS SURRENDER TO HIBS
Other stories of fights breaking out due to anger at getting pumped by the Hibees. Plenty arguments erupted due to the hunners of 'loyals' surrendering to the hibees and leaving early - some scurrying out of their ClubDeck after just 55 mins!

ELDERLEY FAN GETS DECKED
Even one report of an older fan getting punched to floor after game outside their section Cf2.

Some of their posters now want this thread closed as they don't want everyone reading about their toxic behaviour - especially after a 15 yr old composed a much ridiculed statement congratulating themselves for their impeccable behaviour .

So you may as well read it before it's hidden then denied...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/309834-singing-bad-songs/

Nakedmanoncrack
18-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Who or what is the SLO that they keep referring to?

Captain Trips
18-08-2017, 08:40 AM
Lee Wallace doing the rounds in the stands then?

Hibbycol
18-08-2017, 08:46 AM
BANNED FOR SINGING SECTARIAN SONGS
'Rangers Media' now imploding with stories of some The Rangers fans getting banned from Ibrox for singing sectarian songs during the game against us.

PARIS BUNS GRASSING? Surely not??
There also plenty rants about 'Bears' grassing each other up (never!!!)

LOYALS SURRENDER TO HIBS
Other stories of fights breaking out due to anger at getting pumped by the Hibees. Plenty arguments erupted due to the hunners of 'loyals' surrendering to the hibees and leaving early - some scurrying out of their ClubDeck after just 55 mins!

ELDERLEY FAN GETS DECKED
Even one report of an older fan getting punched to floor after game outside their section Cf2.

Some of their posters now want this thread closed as they don't want everyone reading about their toxic behaviour - especially after a 15 yr old composed a much ridiculed statement congratulating themselves for their impeccable behaviour .

So you may as well read it before it's hidden then denied...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/309834-singing-bad-songs/Homophobic,bigoted,rascist chat back and forth as if it's "the norm" ,now I have been known to swear on occasion [emoji849]but the "c" bomb dropped all over that site ,youngish kids will see that !!! , and yes I know before anyone hits "reply" that instead of the "c" bomb being dropped all over that site it should have been the "h" bomb [emoji16].

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Johnny Clash
18-08-2017, 08:49 AM

At first I thought it was 'Schools Liaison Officer' - to keep an eye on their 15yr old Club1872 radgers, but turns out it means 'Supporters Liaison Officer'

One Day
18-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Surprised how many, seemingly, level headed sounding huns who posted

brog
18-08-2017, 08:52 AM
A 47 year old guy called Abdul Rafiq was charged with sectarian singing. WTF? We'll guard Old Jeddah's Walls?

Keith_M
18-08-2017, 08:58 AM
A 47 year old guy called Abdul Rafiq was charged with sectarian singing. WTF? We'll guard Old Jeddah's Walls?

Surely they're giving the police fake names! Was there a Betty Swollocks among those arrested?

where'stheslope
18-08-2017, 09:05 AM
I loved this one on The Bears Den, looking to pump the Yams:

But they will and you know it. Pedro will be a hero again. It's called papering over the cracks and we are world class decorators.

" Well, Ian Black did play for them"!!!!!!

Johnny Clash
18-08-2017, 09:11 AM
They're also moaning about the fact the club they are supposedly loyal to hasn't made an official statement condemning Lenny's goal celebration. One reason why they can't of course is that they know full well thousands of their loyal support decided to defy their club's plees not to sing illegal sectarian abusive songs. Their attempts to deflect the truth are unravelling. We now see supporters banned for sectarian songs, arrests for online threats to the life of our manager, misiles getting thrown, car parks ambushed and fighting amongst themselves. They'd much rather quietly ban a few rabid fans here and there without getting any negative publicity . To go formal against Lenny would open up a huge can of orange worms!

SirDavidsNapper
18-08-2017, 09:17 AM

The Sevco defence?

Hibbycol
18-08-2017, 09:19 AM
The Sevco defence?Stand liaison officer-orderly mibbies,

zlatan
18-08-2017, 09:21 AM

This might be the guy that joins EDL marches and the likes. Possibly has mental health issues and is horribly exploited.

Hibbycol
18-08-2017, 09:21 AM
Stand liaison officer-orderly mibbies,

Sent from my SM-G925F using TapatalkOr supporters liaison officer ,stewards to you and me [emoji6]

Baker9
18-08-2017, 09:34 AM

I don't think I should laugh at this but: greengrin it's a cracker.

SirDavidsNapper
18-08-2017, 09:52 AM

He was on Twitter calling us spoon burners or something like that. 47? Obviously has mental health issues. Poor guy.

brog
18-08-2017, 09:57 AM
This might be the guy that joins EDL marches and the likes. Possibly has mental health issues and is horribly exploited.

Didn't know that. If it is him it's shameful, in all ways.

Scott Allan Key
18-08-2017, 10:01 AM

Abdul Rafiq or Abdul Salaam is a wee, sad Gollum type figure who is happy to sing 'I'd rather be a P*** than a t***' at EDL matches carrying Union Jacks wearing Rangers gear. Comes across as a wee token pet. He was born in U.K. not Saudi Arabia and is of South Asian not Arab descent. It might have contributed to his social and personal decline being subjected to cheap jibes about his ethnicity and culture. I'm sure sensible Hibs.netters won't stoop to that level.

frazeHFC
18-08-2017, 10:21 AM
EDL Abdul was standing waving a union Jack at the roundabout as we were leaving. He's a wee fud, started on Hibs fans at Partick a few years back and then ran and hid in a pub when someone went for him.

Johnny Clash
18-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Abdul Rafiq or Abdul Salaam is a wee, sad Gollum type figure who is happy to sing 'I'd rather be a P*** than a t***' at EDL matches carrying Union Jacks wearing Rangers gear. Comes across as a wee token pet. He was born in U.K. not Saudi Arabia and is of South Asian not Arab descent. It might have contributed to his social and personal decline being subjected to cheap jibes about his ethnicity and culture. I'm sure sensible Hibs.netters won't stoop to that level.

I'm pretty sure it was other zoomers who were banned after Saturday's misbehaviour in the home stands. This rather sad EDL guy was spotted wandering about on his own after the game waving a wee union flag.

Juice-Terry
18-08-2017, 10:29 AM

:agree:

marinello59
18-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Surprised how many, seemingly, level headed sounding huns who posted

They're the guys that need to be reached out to if the sectrarian singing is to be stopped. There are plenty of them, they just get shouted down by the ****wits that dominate their forums. There has to be a willingness from within their support to change things, constantly branding them all as bigots just causes resentment.

Johnny Clash
18-08-2017, 10:41 AM
They're the guys that need to be reached out to if the sectrarian singing is to be stopped. There are plenty of them, they just get shouted down by the ****wits that dominate their forums. There has to be a willingness from within their support to change things, constantly branding them all as bigots just causes resentment.

Fair play to those who reported the sectarian abuse to the stewards. Same goes to those who are embarrassed by Club1872 statement and all the attempts to condemn Lenny. Intense rivalry is one thing - it's the sectarian bigoted hate stuff that needs crushed!

GreenNWhiteArmy
18-08-2017, 10:43 AM
"Training for bad decisions during games"

Plenty teams do this, prepare as if it was 10 v 11 or even 9v 11 ya trumpet but it’s the whinging way they come out with it as if they’rethe only club ever to have had a referee decision go against them.
As another poster said, its to put pressure on to the refand show that if anything goes against them, they’ll release statements and goon about it until the next game.
Embarrassment of a club

Danderhall Hibs
18-08-2017, 11:55 AM

Sevco Loyal Order.

BullsCloseHibs
18-08-2017, 01:29 PM
A club in full implosion mode with a big chunk of paranoia swirling around Govan too.
Trouble is, no one else likes them and we DON'T care (they were right all along) - Twats every single one of them.

BullsCloseHibs
18-08-2017, 01:29 PM
"Training for bad decisions during games"

Plenty teams do this, prepare as if it was 10 v 11 or even 9v 11 ya trumpet but it’s the whinging way they come out with it as if they’rethe only club ever to have had a referee decision go against them.
As another poster said, its to put pressure on to the refand show that if anything goes against them, they’ll release statements and goon about it until the next game.
Embarrassment of a club

RFC Paranoia

Hermit Crab
18-08-2017, 01:54 PM

Supporter Liaison Officer? Similar to our fans rep scheme?

NAE NOOKIE
18-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Off topic a wee bit, but why do they refer to each other as 'Bears' ?

I presume it comes from a line in one of their songs which includes an abysmal attempt at rhyming in order to get the line "the Glasgow Rangurz, the Teddy Bears" into the lyrics. Only a club like them could contrive such a convoluted way of making up what I presume they see as a 'cool' nickname :faf:

Mind you, Bears sleep for about half the year, which is what they appeared to be doing as their club went down the pan, so perhaps the nickname is actually incredibly accurate :lolrangers:

Hibbycol
18-08-2017, 02:10 PM

I presume it comes from a line in one of their songs which includes an abysmal attempt at rhyming in order to get the line "the Glasgow Rangurz, the Teddy Bears" into the lyrics. Only a club like them could contrive such a convoluted way of making up what I presume they see as a 'cool' nickname :faf:

Mind you, Bears sleep for about half the year, which is what they appeared to be doing as their club went down the pan, so perhaps the nickname is actually incredibly accurate [emoji38]rangers:Teddy bears the gers [emoji6]

Iggy Pope
18-08-2017, 02:23 PM

The filters got me there. I'm assuming the Pakistani bit, but what is it he would rather not be? Or is Taig now under the filter?

Scott Allan Key
18-08-2017, 02:28 PM
The filters got me there. I'm assuming the Pakistani bit, but what is it he would rather not be? Or is Taig now under the filter?

I self censored the abbreviation for Pakistani. As I did for that T-word they use for Catholics. I don't like either term and saw no reason to favour one over the other. They really are a bunch of Jeremy Hun-ts, no matter what race they are.

Billy Whizz
18-08-2017, 02:38 PM
What happened to the person who was due to appear a Top paulsu sheriff court on Monday. Think it was death threats against Lennon?
Think he was a 54 year old

Johnny Clash
18-08-2017, 02:55 PM
What happened to the person who was due to appear a Top paulsu sheriff court on Monday. Think it was death threats against Lennon?

I'm sure I read somewhere that he ended up very stressed after getting caught and ended up in hospital the morning of his Court appearance. Not seen anything since.

Jack Hackett
18-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Teddy bears the gers [emoji6]

You need to do it with a glesgae accent to achieve the rhyming slang... as in 'berrs' :wink:

Billy Whizz
18-08-2017, 03:07 PM
I'm sure I read somewhere that he ended up very stressed after getting caught and ended up in hospital the morning of his Court appearance. Not seen anything since.

Thanks

Killiehibbie
18-08-2017, 03:10 PM
Who or what is the SLO that they keep referring to?Scottish Liberation Organisation, maybe not if seen around ibrox.

Deansy
18-08-2017, 03:36 PM

Dunno but the 'S' must be for '****' something or other ?? '**** Loyal Official/**** Loyal Oaf' ??

davemcbain
18-08-2017, 05:31 PM

Aside from the not rhyme,
Because of the bear faced lies they told the HMRC?
Because they get more and more grizzly with every 3-2 loss to the Hibs?
Because most of them have slavering maws?
Because when you look like a hun, you're bound to have the sex life of a panda?

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-08-2017, 05:48 PM

Silly Little Orangemen.

Iggy Pope
18-08-2017, 05:59 PM
I self censored the abbreviation for Pakistani. As I did for that T-word they use for Catholics. I don't like either term and saw no reason to favour one over the other. They really are a bunch of Jeremy Hun-ts, no matter what race they are.

Understand your dislike, but there's no real need. These dullards are so thick they don't know when they're complimenting people. As wee Abdul would quickly discover if he was daft enough to get close to a Taig.

Lancs Harp
18-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Ignorance is bliss, life as a Hibs fan in Blackpool or the Fylde coast.

Yesterday on my way to the gym in my Hibs training top one brave soul shouted from across the carpark "fenian ****". He looked like a vagabond and had a can of what I presume was cheap lager in his hand. I wonder who he supported? The irony would be totally lost on him I guess that Im actually English and although consider myself a christian have no allegiance to any denomination despite coming from a largely protestant family, not that that matters at all, to him fenian means Celtic or Hibs fan.

On my out from the gym I got congratulated on a fantastic 5-0 win in the Champions league by another gym user. I had to think for a second.

ACLeith
18-08-2017, 06:14 PM
On my out from the gym I got congratulated on a fantastic 5-0 win in the Champions league by another gym user. I had to think for a second.
Hope you told him he was 12 months early 😀

18-08-2017, 06:32 PM

Here's the latest update.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/our-region/edinburgh/man-appears-in-court-accused-of-threatening-to-kill-neil-lennon-1-4535936

cabbageandribs1875
18-08-2017, 07:15 PM
why the **** is the edinburgh evening news printing a quote from the dafty 'bears supporters group' club 18-72 ffs, stuff they tw"ts

theonlywayisup
18-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Bye the way...............

"Have you seen a handsome Hun"

Scott Allan Key
18-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Understand your dislike, but there's no real need. These dullards are so thick they don't know when they're complimenting people. As wee Abdul would quickly discover if he was daft enough to get close to a Taig.

Just it's use is derogatory, that is all. Pak in Farsi or Urdu means spiritually pure, so the oxymoronic coupling of 'dirty' onto 'P***' always makes me chuckle just as the capacity for deep thought is entirely missing from those calling Catholics 'taigs ' as an insult.

Tomsk
18-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Just it's use is derogatory, that is all. Pak in Farsi or Urdu means spiritually pure, so the oxymoronic coupling of 'dirty' onto 'P***' always makes me chuckle just as the capacity for deep thought is entirely missing from those calling Catholics 'taigs ' as an insult.

That's very interesting, but Paki is actually an acronym for constituent parts of the state of Pakistan being Punjabi, Afghani, Kashmiri and Sind -- not quite sure how the last bit fits but it's true.

jacomo
18-08-2017, 08:58 PM
why the **** is the edinburgh evening news printing a quote from the dafty 'bears supporters group' club 18-72 ffs, stuff they tw"ts

Yes I wondered the same. Poor judgement.

Joe6-2
18-08-2017, 09:17 PM
Sevco Loyal Order.

Sc*m loyal order

Joe6-2
18-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Yes I wondered the same. Poor judgement.

No surprise from that rag

Scott Allan Key
18-08-2017, 10:21 PM
That's very interesting, but Paki is actually an acronym for constituent parts of the state of Pakistan being Punjabi, Afghani, Kashmiri and Sind -- not quite sure how the last bit fits but it's true.

We're both right, it has a double meaning. 'Stan' also means 'land' in Sanskrit. Land of the spiritually pure and what you said. Typical mixture of wordplay and deeper meaning in such an ancient place of civilisation and culture.

kaimendhibs
18-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Silly Little Orangemen.Stinking lying orcs

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SlatefordHibby
19-08-2017, 08:46 PM
One small crumb of comfort is the state they are in.

"Had enough/deluded/Pedro out/" is the order of the day over there. I don't think we'll see him at ER.

All this after a draw

:rotflmao:

MichaelTheCelt
19-08-2017, 09:02 PM
One small crumb of comfort is the state they are in.

"Had enough/deluded/Pedro out/" is the order of the day over there. I don't think we'll see him at ER.

All this after a draw

:rotflmao:

I don't know how they can get rid of him? He is signed to what? A three year contract? They'd need to pay him off and they don't have the money. I love their new manager suggestions, Hiddink, Laudrup, De Boer, in reality it will probably be Graeme Murty, he got a draw at Parkhead after all.

Tornadoes70
19-08-2017, 09:06 PM
]I don't know how they can get rid of him?[/B] He is signed to what? A three year contract? They'd need to pay him off and they don't have the money. I love their new manager suggestions, Hiddink, Laudrup, De Boer, in reality it will probably be Graeme Murty, he got a draw at Parkhead after all.

The Rangers 2012 rid themselves of the hat and his backroom staff on very flimsy grounds. The Lying King doesn't play by the normal rules of employment etiquette.

MichaelTheCelt
19-08-2017, 09:12 PM
The Rangers 2012 rid themselves of the hat and his backroom staff on very flimsy grounds. The Lying King doesn't play by the normal rules of employment etiquette.

Forgot about that, is Warburton still taking them to court over that? I remember Phil Mac made up names going on about how Warburton will have his day in court.

Still though even if they do get rid of him they still can't get a quality manager in.

Tornadoes70
19-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Forgot about that, is Warburton still taking them to court over that? I remember Phil Mac made up names going on about how Warburton will have his day in court.

Still though even if they do get rid of him they still can't get a quality manager in.

Its all gone very quiet on whether or not the hat etc are still pursuing a claim of unfair dismissal or other action. Pedro seems a pretty average manager so here's hoping he'll be around for some time yet.

LaMotta
19-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Teddy bears the gers [emoji6]

Doesn't even ryhme if you speak properly.

Hibbycol
19-08-2017, 09:23 PM
Doesn't even ryhme if you speak properly.Does if you speaky weedgiee

LaMotta
19-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Does if you speaky weedgiee

Exactly, they don't speak properly.

MGmick
19-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Does if you speaky weedgiee