PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Hamilton showing in Santa Ponsa

Spender
17-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Anyone still on holiday in Mallorca, the game this Saturday will be shown in the Scotch Corner bar in santa ponsa , the bar is just located round the bay ,up from the bus/taxi rank next to the big roundabout. very child friendly with loads for the kids.

WoreTheGreen
17-08-2017, 05:56 PM
Anyone still on holiday in Mallorca, the game this Saturday will be shown in the Scots Corner bar in santa ponsa , the bar is just located round the bay ,up from the bus/taxi rank next to the big roundabout. very child friendly with loads for the kids.

And owened by a Hibby from Oxgangs . The breakfasts are worth a go

TorMTH
17-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Anyone still on holiday in Mallorca, the game this Saturday will be shown in the Scots Corner bar in santa ponsa , the bar is just located round the bay ,up from the bus/taxi rank next to the big roundabout. very child friendly with loads for the kids.Woo hoo top news. We'll be there!!!

Sent from my P12 using Tapatalk

Spender
18-08-2017, 06:25 PM
Anyone still on holiday in Mallorca, the game this Saturday will be shown in the Scotch Corner bar in santa ponsa , the bar is just located round the bay ,up from the bus/taxi rank next to the big roundabout. very child friendly with loads for the kids.
Ggtth:flag:

I'm_cabbaged
18-08-2017, 06:36 PM
And owened by a Hibby from Oxgangs . The breakfasts are worth a go

Hibby from oxgangs? They are few and far between, me being one of them!!

WoreTheGreen
18-08-2017, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=I'm_cabbaged;5147021]Hibby from oxgangs? They are few and far between, me being one of them!![/

Feed McGraw
18-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Hibby from oxgangs? They are few and far between, me being one of them!! Didn`t grow up in Oxgangs but surprised to hear that. I remember the old Pentland branch being mainly Oxgangs guys I think and I worked with a few fellow Hibbies from the Oxgangs area. Always thought it might be one of those schemes where it was "split".

monktonharp
18-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Hibby from oxgangs? They are few and far between, me being one of them!!
Suzy that organises Kicks for Kids is the most prominent Bar-Ox Hibby that I know:not worth

I'm_cabbaged
19-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Certainly wasn't when I was growing up in the 70's early 80's. I think it started to change in the early CCS days 😀