PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Manchester City Tickets

MountcastleHibs
17-08-2017, 12:22 PM
I'm going to Manchester with two of my friends for the We Are Manchester concert on the 9th of September. We've noticed Man City play Liverpool on that day and were looking to get tickets. However, you can only buy tickets if you've previously bought with them before. Does anyone know a way around this? TIA

LaMotta
17-08-2017, 12:31 PM
I'm going to Manchester with two of my friends for the We Are Manchester concert on the 9th of September. We've noticed Man City play Liverpool on that day and were looking to get tickets. However, you can only buy tickets if you've previously bought with them before. Does anyone know a way around this? TIA

Prem Soccer tours on Facebook always has Man City tickets/packages - could be worth a try:

https://www.facebook.com/soccerprem/

Baw187
17-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Prem Soccer tours on Facebook always has Man City tickets/packages - could be worth a try:

https://www.facebook.com/soccerprem/

I've used Mark for the City Liverpool game last year. It was really good.

bod
17-08-2017, 02:44 PM

£58 ! ! for a game that's live on the tellybox

jgl07
17-08-2017, 03:27 PM
There do not appear to be two seats together anywhere in the stadium.

I am suppressed it is not sold out yet. The Arsenal match in November is sold out already.

sarfoftheborder
18-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Inevitably it depends on how desperate you are to go to the match and how much you are prepared to spend. I have used the LiveFootballTickets website previously (including for 21/05/16) and have been very satisfied. Had a quick look just now for your match and the cheapest you could get would cost around £150 for each ticket.

Just Jimmy
18-08-2017, 06:46 PM
youll be tight getting from the ethiad to the arena in time mate. the arena are asking folk to arrive at 5 for the extra checks. if its like the one love gig it'll take a while to get in - understandably so however. its not far from the ethiad to the arena but the trams will be packed and youll queue for ages to get on one back to town then into the arena. skip the game, enjoy the city and have a superb night.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk