PDA

View Full Version : Hun arrested for Lennon threat

MurrayfieldHibs
15-08-2017, 02:37 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/our-region/edinburgh/man-arrested-over-threatening-comments-against-neil-lennon-1-4532705

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

BegbieHSC
15-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Good.

Hopefully this clown who has made a rod for his own back also gets investigated. https://twitter.com/keeno1690/status/897128117730410496

givescotlandfreedom
15-08-2017, 02:44 PM
54 years old! He's not even a daft young laddie. Bizarre specimens.

Firestarter
15-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Let the **** rot.:agree:

Bostonhibby
15-08-2017, 02:58 PM
54 years old! He's not even a daft young laddie. Bizarre specimens.Theyre very silly boys.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Iain G
15-08-2017, 02:58 PM

So who did he support before The Rangers, that's a long time supporting some other team then changing allegiances for the new boys :greengrin

High-On-Hibs
15-08-2017, 03:04 PM

You just know he's bald as well.

Bostonhibby
15-08-2017, 03:07 PM
You just know he's bald as well.And from norn irn?

greenlex
15-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Theyre very silly boys.

HALLO! HALLO! We are the Silly Boys.

Bostonhibby
15-08-2017, 03:10 PM
HALLO! HALLO! We are the Silly Boys.This one will hopefully be up to his knees in his own crud.

davym7062
15-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Donald Findlay will get him off!!! Your honour he's a dirty fenian ba&&@&@ and beat the most successful club in the world 3-2 AGAIN!!!!

Deansy
15-08-2017, 03:47 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/our-region/edinburgh/man-arrested-over-threatening-comments-against-neil-lennon-1-4532705

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Obviously an IT-genius too as it took the Police (mind - it's the Weegie Police as well !) an age-long 72 hours to track him down !. Never mind, no doubt over on Hun-media one of them will already have started a fund-raising thread to pay for his court-costs !

Mind, would've loved to have seen a photo of his face at the moment the Police burst into his bed-sit and caught him sitting there in his vest and pants, complete with a rather sticky 'Woman's Lingerie' catalogue in his paw !!

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Obviously an IT-genius too as it took the Police (mind - it's the Weegie Police as well !) an age-long 72 hours to track him down !. Never mind, no doubt over on Hun-media one of them will already have started a fund-raising thread to pay for his court-costs !

Mind, would've loved to have seen a photo of his face at the moment the Police burst into his bed-sit and caught him sitting there in his vest and pants, complete with a rather sticky 'Woman's Lingerie' catalogue in his paw !!

Hopefully, they will need to start a huge fund raising thread to help with the repairs to his back doors after his wee visit to the tin pail. :wink:

CraigHibee
15-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Chances are it was Lee Wallace who told them who it was, hope the boy gets it tight

Jones28
15-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Good.

Hopefully this clown who has made a rod for his own back also gets investigated. https://twitter.com/keeno1690/status/897128117730410496

That boy has some seriously ***** patter

MyJo
15-08-2017, 04:08 PM
http://p.fod4.com/p/media/de5aaa340b/19vylDbWQZWRS5iNHLEz_k1.gif

The_Sauz
15-08-2017, 04:15 PM

And whats wrong with that :smug:

:greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
15-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Fitba banters one thing ......... death threats and sectarian abuse are quite another ........ hopefully a few months in the other 'big hoose' will teach this moron the difference :aok:

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-08-2017, 04:20 PM

That or ginger are about the only things left on here when the pitchfork brigade dinnae turn out en masse.

Hibbyradge
15-08-2017, 04:21 PM
http://p.fod4.com/p/media/de5aaa340b/19vylDbWQZWRS5iNHLEz_k1.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEdvcT3VQmIe6eL0k/giphy.gif

Hibbyradge
15-08-2017, 04:22 PM
https://youtu.be/wdFP-R_LYSM

15-08-2017, 04:24 PM

Exactly my thoughts as well, absolutely pathetic.

SouthMoroccoStu
15-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Good.

Wow there's a character!

And what's the bet that's his real name?

Genius.....

Mr White
15-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Fitba banters one thing ......... death threats and sectarian abuse are quite another ........ hopefully a few months in the other 'big hoose' will teach this moron the difference :aok:

Too stupid to learn and too old to change would be my guess.

Jack Hackett
15-08-2017, 04:31 PM

... Don't forget the what used to be a 'king billy crossing the Boyne' tat on his chest and belly, and is now 'king billy crossing the Atlantic'

Sean1875
15-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Good.

Anyone with '1690' in their username you just know is a complete bellend.

Keith_M
15-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Hopefully they make an example of this idiot. Lennon's had more than enough to put up with from these neanderthals.

I expect it's too much for The Rangers to condemn his compatriots that made vile, sectarian chants for 90 minutes.

And yes, for any visitors looking in, my opinion would be exactly the same if a Hibs Fan had done anything so idiotic to the Rangers or Hearts Manager.

lapsedhibee
15-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Anyone with '1690' in their username you just know is a complete bellend.

https://palmerstonplacechurch.com/contact-us/

cabbageandribs1875
15-08-2017, 04:42 PM
54 year old ffs what a sad individual, i wonder if the keyboard warrior will repeat his threats in court

iwasthere1972
15-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Good. 54 years old as well. Probably never been out of his bedroom since the Bay City Rollers were in the charts with Shang-a-Lang and that was only to try on his maws hot pants while she was oot.

Baader
15-08-2017, 04:49 PM
Polluting the gene pool these clowns. Enjoy jail.

Mr White
15-08-2017, 04:51 PM
Polluting the gene pool these clowns. Enjoy jail.

It's more of a shallow murky stagnant puddle than a pool for the circle he and his friends and family move in I reckon.

CathroMustStay
15-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Hope the hun rots.

hibs#1
15-08-2017, 05:19 PM
Good.

Funnily enough he's just made his account private.be getting a chap at the door shortly I would think.

Huns are the most horrible bunch of football fans in the world.

Thecat23
15-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Good. 54 years old as well. Probably never been out of his bedroom since the Bay City Rollers were in the charts with Shang-a-Lang and that was only to try on his maws hot pants while she was oot.

Genuinely laughed out loud at this comment 😂😂

Thecat23
15-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Funnily enough he's just made his account private.be getting a chap at the door shortly I would think.

Huns are the most horrible bunch of football fans in the world.

I was having a little pop at him as well early on. Was just to easy!

Deansy
15-08-2017, 05:34 PM
Hopefully they make an example of this idiot. Lennon's had more than enough to put up with from these neanderthals.

I expect it's too much for The Rangers to condemn his compatriots that made vile, sectarian chants for 90 minutes.

And yes, for any visitors looking in, my opinion would be exactly the same if a Hibs Fan had done anything so idiotic to the Rangers or Hearts Manager.

Dave King and Jim Traynor will be too busy giving thanks to a higher power :not worth

After very successfully managing to draw attention away from the fact they'd actually LOST last year's SC final, King and Fat-boy would've been sweating on finding another 'Rabbit to pull from the hat' the next time they lost a 'Big/important match' and lo and behold, it's happened but their very own supporters are doing their job for them - the 'Windae-lickers Loyal' are actually pulling the wool over their own eyes ??!!

I know it doesn't take a university-degree to support your team but Jeezuz-wept - are all of them starved of oxygen at birth in some weird, masonic thing ??

Hibernia&Alba
15-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Any indignant statement from Club 1690 on this?

Vini1875
15-08-2017, 08:23 PM
The huns may be losing it completely. I spoke to a guy who said that there was a belief among some that Pedro was a celtc plant who was actively working to destroy rangers. Pedro had worked for a celtc feeder club and had some affliation with celtc previously and was now working as a double agent, spending a lot of money on players who were duds and getting rid of good players.

I know a guy who thinks the world is flat and that space pictures are fake. When I listen to him my face has the same expression of disbelieve that I must have had listening to the guy who was a rangers fan.

Some of them are at the point where reality has left the building and its not coming back.

18Hibee75
15-08-2017, 09:32 PM
You just know he's bald as well.And fat, Wearing a fake bright orange stone island jacket.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

hibs#1
15-08-2017, 09:37 PM
I was having a little pop at him as well early on. Was just to easy!

Like an other poster said as soon as you see 1690 in their Twitter handle you just know they are a bawbag.

Bostonhibby
15-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Like an other poster said as soon as you see 1690 in their Twitter handle you just know they are a bawbag.It's the only way they can remember their pin number.

In more extreme cases they tattoo it back to front on their forehead so they can see it in the mirror.

Clever people.

capitals_finest
15-08-2017, 10:08 PM

:tee hee:

HoboHarry
15-08-2017, 10:08 PM
It's the only way they can remember their pin number.

In more extreme cases they tattoo it back to front on their forehead so they can see it in the mirror.

Clever people.

Or on their sister's bottom, that way they get reminded every night.........

Bostonhibby
15-08-2017, 10:11 PM
Or on their sister's bottom, that way they get reminded every night.........[emoji1] Might be able to squeeze a couple of club 18 stone 2's long winded statements on there as well.

southern hibby
15-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Sad thing is he actually meant what he said. Also probably get off with it as his defence lawyer will make sure there's enough good loyalists on the bench to get a not guilty verdict back.

Hope this goes to trial and it's actually broadcast throughout Europe about victimisation and religious hate that NL has to put up with, maybe just maybe Scottish football will come under the lime light too.

Let's be honest our papers cover up the sectarianism by not mentioning it. Look what happened when it was plastered in the English papers about Celtic fans singing about Lee Rigby, Celtic had to make a public statement and apologise about it. The only way it will be tackled in Scotland if it becomes an issue elsewhere in England and Europe and is highlighted to the point that it needs to be addressed.

As a football fan and a non practicing Christian I hope for the sake of our children and their children we as a nation can rectify this type of behaviour, but I won't expect anything to be done about it soon.

GGTTH

Sir David Gray
15-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Sad thing is he actually meant what he said. Also probably get off with it as his defence lawyer will make sure there's enough good loyalists on the bench to get a not guilty verdict back.

Hope this goes to trial and it's actually broadcast throughout Europe about victimisation and religious hate that NL has to put up with, maybe just maybe Scottish football will come under the lime light too.

Let's be honest our papers cover up the sectarianism by not mentioning it. Look what happened when it was plastered in the English papers about Celtic fans singing about Lee Rigby, Celtic had to make a public statement and apologise about it. The only way it will be tackled in Scotland if it becomes an issue elsewhere in England and Europe and is highlighted to the point that it needs to be addressed.

As a football fan and a non practicing Christian I hope for the sake of our children and their children we as a nation can rectify this type of behaviour, but I won't expect anything to be done about it soon.

GGTTH

Rangers would just ban anyone who works for any publication that gave this any great coverage from entering Ibrox.

southern hibby
15-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Rangers would just ban anyone who works for any publication that gave this any great coverage from entering Ibrox.

Exactly, what chance has sectarianism got of being eradicated when the club are openly encouraging it by not tackling it and pretending it's no concern of theirs?

GGTTH

neil7908
15-08-2017, 11:17 PM

GGTTH

Very good post. I know it sounds strange but I think the wider world probably doesn't really appreciate how much bile and abuse is involved in Scottish football. Our authorities sweep it under the carpet so they can get away with selling the OF derby by pretending its all about "passion" rather than hatred and religious bigotry.

The more an international spotlight is shone on this stuff the better. Sadly these days it sometimes feels like the only way to get chance is by pressure from outside forces. There is no way anyone in the game in Scotland will try seriously to change anything.

SirDavidsNapper
15-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Foderingham could conduct Ibrox in another rendition of the Billy Boys and Rangers wouldn't condemn it. Joke of a club.