PDA

View Full Version : Sam Alardyce

madabouthibs
15-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Just been listening to a Jambo workmate, reckons Sam Alardyce is taking over as Manager, said he got it from a good source at Hearts......

Anyone know of any decent Employment Websites? I really need to get out of here!! :greengrin:greengrin

Sean1875
15-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Im sure he came out a few months back and said he was done with football management. Not a chance he would change his mind for a ***** club like Hearts and working under Levein.

Oscar T Grouch
15-08-2017, 12:39 PM
I hope these rumours keep coming, it will make it all the sweeter when they finally give daft Daly the job. McClaren? Alardyce? Davids? Sergio? Nah, we're gonna take Daly, cos he beat Killie :thumbsup:

Hearts and the Huns are both healthy supplies of comedy gold at the moment, long may it continue!!

Heisenberg
15-08-2017, 12:40 PM
It certainly won't be McLaren. He's taking a job in Israel.

Bostonhibby
15-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Excellent choice for the poppy thieves. Sure even big Sam will be able to learn a trick or two from Potter.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

sauzee1966
15-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Why would they give Daly the job?
we have to be logical here. Who would they then have to pass messages to the bench and do the funny run up and down the stairs?
I know Cathro is away but his bearded boyfriend will need some support from a real manger to work out the new software on the laptop.

Allardyce??? I can see it now being told what to do from the directors box ...it will be like an episode of Still Game crossed with Only Fools And Horses!!

Excellent choice for the poppy thieves. Sure even big Sam will be able to learn a trick or two from Potter.

Bostonhibby
15-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Why would they give Daly the job?
we have to be logical here. Who would they then have to pass messages to the bench and do the funny run up and down the stairs?
I know Cathro is away but his bearded boyfriend will need some support from a real manger to work out the new software on the laptop.

Allardyce??? I can see it now being told what to do from the directors box ...it will be like an episode of Still Game crossed with Only Fools And Horses!![emoji23]

Fools and erses.

Springbank
15-08-2017, 01:51 PM
To the tune of the Wild Rover

And it's no nay never [Sam All Ar Dice]
No nay never no more
Drinking wine by the pint glass
He took bungs galore

High-On-Hibs
15-08-2017, 01:55 PM
He'd be perfect for the Hertz job. A complete and utter turd of a man who shares the same mentality as that lot.

The_Todd
15-08-2017, 02:01 PM
He said he didn't want to be a football manager anymore, so this is the perfect job for him.

SirDavidsNapper
15-08-2017, 02:20 PM
I hope these rumours keep coming, it will make it all the sweeter when they finally give daft Daly the job. McClaren? Alardyce? Davids? Sergio? Nah, we're gonna take Daly, cos he beat Killie :thumbsup:

Hearts and the Huns are both healthy supplies of comedy gold at the moment, long may it continue!!

If Hibs were linked with any of those names I'd be very concerned. Happy days.