PDA

View Full Version : Club 1872 Statement

Pages : [1] 2

13-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Best part about skelping the huns are their tear drenched statements and thankfully they have produced again.

http://club1872.co.uk/news/club-1872-statement-on-neil-lennon/

Pete
13-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Damn why isn't this working I can just tell it's going to be hilarious.

NAE NOOKIE
13-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Link not working ........ please, please, please put one up I can get into ......... I feel like a kid waiting for the next Harry Potter book to come out :greengrin

Curly1875
13-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why.

Aye it's a complete mystery as to why he doesn't like ye's right enough

Radium
13-08-2017, 03:23 PM
[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣[emoji3][emoji3]🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣[emoji3]🤣🤣🤣[emoji3]🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callum_62
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] this is brilliant

Over exuberance at its finest [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

hibbymac

13-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Fixed the link. Apologies.

Full text:

Club 1872 would like to commend the restraint of the Rangers support following a clear attempt by Hibernian manager, Neil Lennon, to incite trouble at yesterday’s game at Ibrox.
Rangers and Club 1872 are always keen to remind our supporters of their duty to act as ambassadors for our club but that duty is not one that applies only to Rangers supporters.
Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why. His actions in the dugout yesterday – where he made various inflammatory gestures to the supporters sitting directly behind the Hibernian dugout – were not becoming of any football manager, never mind one who likes to play the victim when things do not go his way. It is inexplicable that the fourth official chose to take no action against him at the time but, against the backdrop of possibly the worst refereeing performance ever seen at Ibrox, perhaps we should not be surprised.
Mr Lennon has been extensively quoted in the media as saying that he “didn’t make a gesture”. If that quote is accurate then he is not only irresponsible but a liar.
Had a Rangers supporter reacted to Mr Lennon’s actions yesterday then we would no doubt have been treated to further dramatic headlines about the persecution he has to suffer. Instead we have seen several media commentators make jokes about Lennon’s conduct. It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so.
Police Scotland categorised this match as high risk due to the behaviour of Hibernian supporters at the Scottish Cup Final in 2016 when Rangers players were attacked on the pitch. Neil Lennon knew that and he knew he had a responsibility to act in an appropriate manner. He shirked that responsibility and reverted to type.
We hope that Police Scotland will speak directly to Mr Lennon over the coming days and at the very least give him a warning over his future conduct at Ibrox. We also expect the SPFL to take action against Mr Lennon over his failed attempt to incite trouble.

SRHibs

portycabbage

Aw diddums.

RoYO!
"He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why". Nothing at all to do with personal abuse aimed directly at him then? Or perhaps bullets sent through the post... nah couldn't possibly be because of any of that..

Pedantic_Hibee
13-08-2017, 03:26 PM
😂😂😂😂😂

WWFTWTG

They like to dish it out, but hell they cant take it

MartinfaePorty
Deary me! What deluded morons. No, sorry, I meant sincerely well done to the gentle Sevco fans for not hurling any abuse, sectarian bile or sheer hatred towards the Hibs team, management and supporters. An obvious example to us all:violin::crazy::ostrich:

Jim44
Damn why isn't this working I can just tell it's going to be hilarious.

Just copy and paste the link into the address bar and it will open.
Anyway, here is the content:

Club 1872 would like to commend the restraint of the Rangers support following a clear attempt by Hibernian manager, Neil Lennon, to incite trouble at yesterday’s game at Ibrox.
Rangers and Club 1872 are always keen to remind our supporters of their duty to act as ambassadors for our club but that duty is not one that applies only to Rangers supporters.
Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why. His actions in the dugout yesterday – where he made various inflammatory gestures to the supporters sitting directly behind the Hibernian dugout – were not becoming of any football manager, never mind one who likes to play the victim when things do not go his way. It is inexplicable that the fourth official chose to take no action against him at the time but, against the backdrop of possibly the worst refereeing performance ever seen at Ibrox, perhaps we should not be surprised.
Mr Lennon has been extensively quoted in the media as saying that he “didn’t make a gesture”. If that quote is accurate then he is not only irresponsible but a liar.
Had a Rangers supporter reacted to Mr Lennon’s actions yesterday then we would no doubt have been treated to further dramatic headlines about the persecution he has to suffer. Instead we have seen several media commentators make jokes about Lennon’s conduct. It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so.
Police Scotland categorised this match as high risk due to the behaviour of Hibernian supporters at the Scottish Cup Final in 2016 when Rangers players were attacked on the pitch. Neil Lennon knew that and he knew he had a responsibility to act in an appropriate manner. He shirked that responsibility and reverted to type.
We hope that Police Scotland will speak directly to Mr Lennon over the coming days and at the very least give him a warning over his future conduct at Ibrox. We also expect the SPFL to take action against Mr Lennon over his failed attempt to incite trouble.

Issued by Supporters Voice Limited, a Club 1872 company.

Pedantic_Hibee
Ambassadors of the club...the same ones that no doubt called him a fenian for 90 minutes and s**t their pants as soon as Lennon responded.

hibsbollah
13-08-2017, 03:27 PM
'Mr Lennon likes to play the victim when things don't go his way' :faf::faf:

That statement is brilliant. Is it real?
For 'things not going his way' I wonder if they mean 'getting sent bullets in the post'...

Baldy Foghorn
13-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Their fans ambassadors for the Club?:confused:

WWFTWTG
13-08-2017, 03:29 PM

Your club's deed mate, beat it

Leith Green
What a bunch of ********s .. They really are just pathetic.

NAE NOOKIE

Full text:

Brilliant ........... they never let us down :faf:

cleanyman
13-08-2017, 03:30 PM
Rangers are embarrassing themselves.

Instead of lamenting Lennon they should be focusing on how poor they were from the 15th minute onwards.

SirDavidsNapper
13-08-2017, 03:31 PM
They're still claiming Rangers players were attacked on the Hampden pitch. Over a year later I'm still waiting to see evidence of it. Bitter.

givescotlandfreedom
13-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Ambassadors of the club...the same ones that no doubt called him a fenian for 90 minutes and s**t their pants as soon as Lennon responded.

Quite accurately representing their club to be fair.

SRHibs

What?

BroxburnHibee
I'm afraid I won't sleep until Traynor escapes his restraints and bashes his keyboard in frustration.

Jack Hackett
13-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Same ****, different day

:lolrangers:

Smartie
13-08-2017, 03:33 PM
I'm amazed we've not had any drivel from Traynor yet.

I'm not doing too badly on the old Sevco defeat bingo though.

Petition started - check. Statement released from some sort of fans group - check. Social media awash with defeat being blamed on a catholic/ SNP conspiracy attacking Unionist and protestant values - check.

MyJo
13-08-2017, 03:34 PM
are they trying to put together a show for the fringe?

that is one of the funniest pieces of satire that i have seen in a long time............it was satire wasn't it?

Mick O'Rourke
13-08-2017, 03:34 PM
The author of that diatribe is clearly a student of the teachings of Joseph Goebbels.

Bishop Hibee
13-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Brilliant 😀 Spitting the dummy big time. They really are living an alternative reality from the rest of us.

Jack Hackett
13-08-2017, 03:36 PM
... And the world holds its breath. Muppets!

Pretty Boy
13-08-2017, 03:37 PM
The great thing about regularly skelping the huns these days is that we get days of additional laughter when the inevitable statements and petitions start. They have the cheek to call Celtic professional victims and conspiracy theorists as well.

It never ceases to amaze me that some football fans think they can shout all manner of abuse at someone for 90+ minutes (and in Neil Lennons case it has gone way beyond that) but as soon as they get a bit back they start greeting like 3 year old children.

Pete
13-08-2017, 03:38 PM
Just copy and paste the link into the address bar and it will open.
Anyway, here is the content:

Issued by Supporters Voice Limited, a Club 1872 company.

I actually blame our authorities and their lack of action regarding bigotry for this type of statement. They've let the Rangers fans get away with it for that long that they don't even realise that what they're doing any more. Do they even know they're breaking the law?

Our game must be a laughing stock around the world.

Jim44
13-08-2017, 03:42 PM
What I find incredible is that, when they issue blinkered statements like this, none of the so-called sensible element of their support (if it exists :rolleyes:) ever refute the deluded and twisted claims. They are tarred by the same brush, to a man.

WoreTheGreen
13-08-2017, 03:42 PM
New club old song book. Grow a pair you morons

Beefster
13-08-2017, 03:43 PM
Called it (sort of).

When does Rangers / Dave King release the statement moaning about something or other to take attention off the result?

High-On-Hibs
13-08-2017, 03:44 PM
https://image.ibb.co/fzJBsF/joke.jpg

SirDavidsNapper
13-08-2017, 03:45 PM
Wee email sent to them.

It is with regret I feel the need to respond to the factually incorrect Neil Lennon statement. No Rangers players were attacked on the Hampden pitch. No evidence exists dispite the multitude of tv cameras and hand held devices present at the game. I understand that it must hurt losing to Hibs yet again but releasing factually incorrect, bitter statements portrays your club in a very embarrassing light and could be considered as slander. Maybe you should concentrate on releasing a statement condemning the vile sectarian language directed at the Hibernian manager and not take offence at a jesuture made in retaliation.

Yours sincerely.

Supporter of a decent club

hibsbollah
13-08-2017, 03:46 PM
the so-called sensible element of their support (if it exists :rolleyes:)

I've never seen the yeti either.

Scottie
13-08-2017, 03:46 PM
You can tell it's still the school holiday's :faf:

H113EE5
13-08-2017, 03:47 PM
Absolutely no sympathy for the Huns but I do wish our manager had a little more class. No need to react to these clowns, just takes a little away from the glory of the victory when the WoS press, the BBC and we are discussing his childish antics!

NAE NOOKIE
The great thing about regularly skelping the huns these days is that we get days of additional laughter when the inevitable statements and petitions start. They have the cheek to call Celtic professional victims and conspiracy theorists as well.

It never ceases to amaze me that some football fans think they can shout all manner of abuse at someone for 90+ minutes (and in Neil Lennons case it has gone way beyond that) but as soon as they get a bit back they start greeting like 3 year old children.

:agree:

Absolutely this ....... Every time we spank them they provide a cherry on top with their never ending whinging, made all the more entertaining by the sheer bigoted delusion of it all ...... In all those years I spent watching them come to ER and beating us with teams we could only dream of putting on the park I never thought a time would come where I would look forward so much to playing them, not only because we always have a chance of giving them a doing, but because it so clearly enrages them when we do :thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
Wee email sent to them.

It is with regret I feel the need to respond to the factually incorrect Neil Lennon statement. No Rangers players were attacked on the Hampden pitch. No evidence exists dispite the multitude of tv cameras and hand held devices present at the game. I understand that it must hurt losing to Hibs yet again but releasing factually incorrect, bitter statements portrays your club in a very embarrassing light and could be considered as slander. Maybe you should concentrate on releasing a statement condemning the vile sectarian language directed at the Hibernian manager and not take offence at a jesuture made in retaliation.

Yours sincerely.

Supporter of a decent club

Tell me you never bothered with this.

High-On-Hibs
13-08-2017, 03:48 PM
just takes a little away from the glory of the victory

Nah.

Heisenberg
13-08-2017, 03:48 PM
They are a funny bunch. We've absolutely broken them.

Stevie Reid
13-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Amazing. Accusing a man who's been sent bullets and viable mail bombs in the post, and attacked in the dug out by a rival supporter, of playing the victim, whilst making various baseless claims of being victimised themselves.

What a pathetic bunch of ****s. Silly, silly bigoted ****s.

Cabbage East
13-08-2017, 03:49 PM
That statement is absolutely mental. I genuinely hope whoever wrote that gets help and recovers fully.

Pretty Boy
13-08-2017, 03:50 PM
What I find incredible is that, when they issue blinkered statements like this, none of the so-called sensible element of their support (if it exists :rolleyes:) ever refute the deluded and twisted claims. They are tarred by the same brush, to a man.

I've said this for years.

Rangers fans want you to believe it's a 'minority'. If that is the case the fact the 'majority' have remained silent and refused to condemn or self police that element is almost as shameful as the behaviour of the 'minority'.

The explanation is probably quite simple but until the media, Rangers as a club and their fans acknowledge the minority myth it will never be tackled.

Onion
13-08-2017, 03:51 PM
They like to dish it out, but hell they cant take it

Anything to detract from the inadequacies of their own team's performance, manager's incompetence and inability of ra peepul to get to the Hibs players :greengrin

The Huns don't like it um em !

Bobby's Cinema
13-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Amazing. Accusing a man who's been sent bullets and viable mail bombs in the post, and attacked in the dug out by a rival supporter, of playing the victim, whilst making various baseless claims of being victimised themselves.

^This

That statement is absolutely mental. I genuinely hope whoever wrote that gets help and recovers fully.
^and this

Baader
Embarrassing. Rangers acting as some sort of self righteous moral guardians... Give us a break.

NAE NOOKIE
Absolutely no sympathy for the Huns but I do wish our manager had a little more class. No need to react to these clowns, just takes a little away from the glory of the victory when the WoS press, the BBC and we are discussing his childish antics!

Nah it dusnae, it really really dusnae ...... Their seethe at getting their bigoted ***** stuffed back down their throats makes our victory all the sweeter :aok:

Ryan69
13-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Best part about skelping the huns are their tear drenched statements and thankfully they have produced again.

They really are a bunch of sad losers.

I assume I was only imagining their fans on the pitch after their goal yesterday(Which I would certainly expect a review into the safety side of this).....and after the Scottish Cup final too.

A bunch of deluded fools.

liscious_hibs
13-08-2017, 03:55 PM

Full text:

We hope that Police Scotland will speak directly to Mr Lennon over the coming days and at the very least give him a warning over his future conduct at Ibrox. We also expect the SPFL to take action against Mr Lennon over his failed attempt to incite trouble.Oh ma sides [emoji23] the huns cannot handle the hibees! Statements galore!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OxoHibby
13-08-2017, 03:55 PM
The really are trully unbelievable. I do think hibs should make a statement calling them to task over the continued false allegations. Maybe also point out the referred is a Femian chants sung very loudly by the minority at the sending off

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-08-2017, 03:56 PM

What absolute claptrap, when are those fuds going to get a grip? they have tainted Scottish football for decades and hiding behind a statement like that is laughable, your teams ***** so get over it.

truehibernian
13-08-2017, 03:56 PM
I actually blame our authorities and their lack of action regarding bigotry for this type of statement. They've let the Rangers fans get away with it for that long that they don't even realise that what they're doing any more. Do they even know they're breaking the law?

Our game must be a laughing stock around the world.

It's The Rangers that are an utter embarrassment of a football club and a laughing stock to everyone outside their ludicrously parochial world that they live in.

The authors of their statements clearly think it's still 1872 and not 2017 :faf: it's like a continual episode of Quantum Leap :greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-08-2017, 03:58 PM
We really need to start hitting back at stuff like this, the board need a statement of intent against these liars and cheats.

truehibernian
13-08-2017, 04:00 PM
We really need to start hitting back at stuff like this, the board need a statement of intent against these liars and cheats.

Continually beating them on the pitch is as big a statement as we can make :aok: I don't want Leeann lowering herself to even making comment on such rubbish :agree:

Iggy Pope
13-08-2017, 04:02 PM
I've said this for years.

Rangers fans want you to believe it's a 'minority'. If that is the case the fact the 'majority' have remained silent and refused to condemn or self police that element is almost as shameful as the behaviour of the 'minority'.

The explanation is probably quite simple but until the media, Rangers as a club and their fans acknowledge the minority myth it will never be tackled.

An example. From where I sat yesterday (thank yous again to Baldy F), two grown men above Exit 8 chose to drape their No Surrender flag. Half an hour before kick off these two revelled in making all sorts of three fingered gestures (?) at our proud bams below them. Patrons around them ate their pie, read their programme, scratched their behinds.Two minutes to three they wrapped up their wee banner and ****ed off to the two seats they presumably sit their minging EDL ***** in, out of sight.
Polis? Stewards? Nah. Jncitement? Exhberance? Maybe. Fascist ****s? Aye.

MyJo
13-08-2017, 04:03 PM

They are better off ignored, absolutely everyone that is not of a hunnish persuasion can see how ridiculous that statement is, no need for us to validate it by responding.

MrSmith
13-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Cannae stop laughing at that statement 😂 reminds me of the orange lodge scene in trainspotting 2

blaikie
13-08-2017, 04:06 PM
What a perfect way to end the weekend!

Thank you Club 1872 😂

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 04:08 PM
They are better off ignored, absolutely everyone that is not of a hunnish persuasion can see how ridiculous that statement is, no need for us to validate it by responding.[emoji106] in the end the only people they'll be relevant to is their marginalised band of like minded imbeciles. Society's leaving them behind.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
13-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Genuinely lost for words. I'm not sure where to even begin with that one.

I would expect Neil Lennon to be charged by the SPFL for his gestures yesterday but to suggest that there should be police involvement and zero acknowledgement of any provocation from their own supporters towards Lennon to explain his reaction yesterday is quite simply astonishing.

blaikie
13-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Not to forget they wanted Arthur Boruc charged with incitement because he blessed himself on the pitch!

Any normal Rangers fan will be embrassed by this.

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 04:13 PM

I would expect Neil Lennon to be charged by the SPFL for his gestures yesterday but to suggest that there should be police involvement and zero acknowledgement of any provocation from their own supporters towards Lennon to explain his reaction yesterday is quite simply astonishing.Lennon could always go public and explain to a wider audience about the type of abuse he and our players endured in the build up to the great "cupping" insult?

Sure that a sense of proportion in relation to the offences will be obvious to normal people. A fair bit of what was thrown our way is actually prosecutable if the will was there.

Cupping on the other hand will just need to be added to the list of things that upset the morally outraged.

SRHibs
13-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Any normal Rangers fan

Can be found in the dictionary under 'oxymoron'. Or just moron.

guthrie01
13-08-2017, 04:15 PM
The singing section should get that image and make it into a banner to display on their visit to ER

Borderhibbie76
13-08-2017, 04:15 PM

I would expect Neil Lennon to be charged by the SPFL for his gestures yesterday but to suggest that there should be police involvement and zero acknowledgement of any provocation from their own supporters towards Lennon to explain his reaction yesterday is quite simply astonishing.

Why do you keep stating you expect our manager to be charged?? Why
should he be when no action will be tsken against them forctheir vile sectarian chants aimed at him??

Laugherty made a finger salute at Celtic fans last week and I dont recall him being charged by SPFL??

Ozyhibby
13-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Getting a statement out of them has become a new sport in Scottish football and I think we must top the league.
Let's see if the yams can manage one next week. [emoji23]

MrSmith
13-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Actually, I'm all for them getting a lawyer to start a legal process. Let's get it into the public domain and crucify the inaction by a, the legal system and b, our footballing authorities for not shutting their offensive behaviour down.

Libby Hibby
13-08-2017, 04:17 PM
We should respond regarding their pitch invasion after their meaningless first goal

givescotlandfreedom
13-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Crikey, doesn't matter how much they greet and moan they still lost.

SRHibs
13-08-2017, 04:21 PM
You can actually feel them hating us more and more by the minute. It's great!

WoreTheGreen
13-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Actually, I'm all for them getting a lawyer to start a legal process. Let's get it into the public domain and crucify the inaction by a, the legal system and b, our footballing authorities for not shutting their offensive behaviour down.

Donald Findlay q.c

Tornadoes70
13-08-2017, 04:22 PM
The Club 2012 oops sorry 1872 statement is really pathetic and I assume its to distract the huns away from what is going to be another very disappointing season for them. We had a cracking win yesterday and look like we're going to go on and have a cracking season.

:flag:

wookie70
13-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Ridiculous statement but we are capable of doing our talking on the pitch now and Lennon should be professional and ignore it at the time and report it later.

How will he be able to criticise players if they get sent of for similar behaviour. He is doing a great job from the sidelines hopefully he can do the same from the stand as that is where he will be after this latest incident. If that hurts the club then he needs told that it is not acceptable. I have no issue with celebrating but the GIRUY gesture is just stupid.

...WentToMowAnSPL
13-08-2017, 04:23 PM
You can actually feel them hating us more and more by the minute. It's great!Any idea what the 1872 refers to ?? :)

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

lapsedhibee
13-08-2017, 04:24 PM

What?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNUAMNavA

Jack Hackett
13-08-2017, 04:25 PM
If Hibs were to release a statement, it should be along the lines of...

"Seriously? Hahaha“

WoreTheGreen
13-08-2017, 04:26 PM
1872 the minority that wisnae signing about popes etc

Col2
13-08-2017, 04:26 PM
They are a wee shareholder group. A pathetic narrow minded bunch of classless idiots.

The club should not dignify it with any response.

You just need to spend a few minutes on social media and you can see a combination of little reference and total ridicule. Even some Sevco fans are distancing themselves.

Wheat Hound
13-08-2017, 04:27 PM
https://youtu.be/P-0hIJOqlnE

When art imitates life...

hibee_girl
I don't take much notice of Rangers etc, I take it this is a fans group and not something official from the club?

Sir David Gray
Why do you keep stating you expect our manager to be charged?? Why
should he be when no action will be tsken against them forctheir vile sectarian chants aimed at him??

Laugherty made a finger salute at Celtic fans last week and I dont recall him being charged by SPFL??

I don't "keep" stating anything, I'm pretty sure this is the first comment I've made on this.

These types of incidents normally start with fans shouting something offensive before the player/manager reacts. That's never saved the player/manager from being charged in the past.

I'm quite sure Lennon was subjected to some pretty vile abuse yesterday and whilst it certainly explains his behaviour, I don't believe it will be enough to save him from being charged with misconduct.

The suggestion that the police should be getting involved is just nonsense and if someone does report it to the police, they should be the ones charged with wasting police time.

green day
13-08-2017, 04:28 PM
Continually beating them on the pitch is as big a statement as we can make :aok: I don't want Leeann lowering herself to even making comment on such rubbish :agree:

Correct.

All sensible commentators and fans of all other teams are laughing at their ever more ludicrous statements.

Ignoring them will make them self combust...........I hope :greengrin

Sir David Gray
13-08-2017, 04:29 PM
I don't take much notice of Rangers etc, I take it this is a fans group and not something official from the club?

Correct.

I've no doubt it's been published with the club's blessing though.

Robinho08
13-08-2017, 04:31 PM
Deluded idiots!

Ozyhibby
13-08-2017, 04:32 PM

They are the 2nd largest shareholder in Sevco.

Borderhibbie76
13-08-2017, 04:32 PM
I don't "keep" stating anything, I'm pretty sure this is the first comment I've made on this.

These types of incidents normally start with fans shouting something offensive before the player/manager reacts. That's never saved the player/manager from being charged in the past.

I'm quite sure Lennon was subjected to some pretty vile abuse yesterday and whilst it certainly explains his behaviour, I don't believe it will be enough to save him from being charged with misconduct.

The suggestion that the police should be getting involved is just nonsense and if someone does report it to the police, they should be the ones charged with wasting police time.Apologies I may have confused you with another poster mate...i still disagree he should be charged by SPFL though and no punishment for the Orcs for their bigoted chants...if it does come to pass I hope LD and Hibs fight it tooth and nail

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hibee_girl
13-08-2017, 04:33 PM
They are the 2nd largest shareholder in Sevco.

:aok: Thanks

CathroMustStay
13-08-2017, 04:35 PM

Amen!

Neil Lennon :hibees

Sergey
13-08-2017, 04:38 PM
They are a wee shareholder group. A pathetic narrow minded bunch of classless idiots.

The club should not dignify it with any response.

You just need to spend a few minutes on social media and you can see a combination of little reference and total ridicule. Even some Sevco fans are distancing themselves.

Four Directors according to Companies House. They are:

James Don Blair (Occupation: Solicitor)
Laura Fawkes (Foster Carer)
Joanne Elizabeth Percival (Business Support Assistant)
William Donald Cowie (Accountant)

proud_and_green
13-08-2017, 04:43 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/club-1872-condemn-neil-lennon-s-attempt-to-incite-trouble-at-ibrox-1-4530902

"Reported" in the Scotsman. Pretty poor to be honest by Scotsman, no counter point of view almost free advertising for Club 18-30!

WoreTheGreen
13-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Foster carer fk me hope the kids are not kaklicks

Fife-Hibee
13-08-2017, 04:44 PM

🤣🤣🤣 f... them T.ssers the lot of them! 😂😂😂

matty_f
13-08-2017, 04:46 PM
All joking aside, that statement is an utter disgrace.

Bringing the joking back into things ...

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

jacomo
13-08-2017, 04:49 PM
All joking aside, that statement is an utter disgrace.

Bringing the joking back into things ...

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

100%

:faf:

PapillonVert
13-08-2017, 04:49 PM

I think so, although when I first read it I thought it must have originated from Traynor as it sounded just the kind of thing he would write.

That's not intended as any kind of compliment concerning the writing ability or attachment to reality of either Traynor or the unknown author from Club 1872 Limited BTW.

Haymaker
13-08-2017, 04:50 PM
:faf:

Ozyhibby
13-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Four Directors according to Companies House. They are:

James Don Blair (Occupation: Solicitor)
Laura Fawkes (Foster Carer)
Joanne Elizabeth Percival (Business Support Assistant)
William Donald Cowie (Accountant)

James Blair is also on the board of the club.
This is Sevco's way of venting in public without the SFA being able to say anything. Not that they would anyway.

plhibs
13-08-2017, 04:55 PM
Apologies I may have confused you with another poster mate...i still disagree he should be charged by SPFL though and no punishment for the Orcs for their bigoted chants...if it does come to pass I hope LD and Hibs fight it tooth and nail

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Did LG not get punished for the same thing in a game at Easter road a few years back.?

Iggy Pope
13-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Did LG not get punished for the same thing in a game at Easter road a few years back.?

Cowdenbeath. Keep up there.

Jones28
13-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Their statements really do make my weekends Carlsberg quality.

Ryan91
13-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Looks like club 1872 are on a bit of a blocking spree on Twitter, anybody attempting to challenge them or mock them is getting blocked.

So much for "No one likes us, we don't care"

Poor wee souls.

RossScott1991
13-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Genuinely embarrassing stuff from the most vile, embarrassing football club in the world. Sad sad deluded idiots.

leggeto
13-08-2017, 04:59 PM
They truly are on another planet,the victims again eh,when will the picking on ever stop

neil7908
13-08-2017, 05:00 PM
Embarrassing.

LithgaeHibby
13-08-2017, 05:03 PM
I back Lennon 100% over this. He's a deep thinker and he completely "gets" the whole Ibrox situation and the role he plays in this. Anyone who has any doubts about his choice to react should take a look at his pre-match interview on Hibs TV prior to the Sevco game. For far too long we have been a soft touch and now we have a manager who not only fights his own corner but more importantly that of everyone associated with Hibernian Football Club.

Hibee87
13-08-2017, 05:19 PM
😂😂😂😂😂😂
They are hillarious.

IF (and its a big if) the sfa take any sort of action over the court hearing i cant wait to see their reaction.

13-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Attacks at the train station to hibs fans
Endless sectarian abuse and chats directed to us
Dogs abuse to our manager
Fans jumping the gate when they go 1-0 up
spat on from the upper tier
Coffee and other objects thrown into the hibs crowd
Bottles thrown at hibs supporters buses

But hey! Don't let all those inconvinient facts gets in the way of a good old "oh we're the victims, everybodys being nasty to us" story.

Embarrassing isn't even the word. Utterly pathetic.

Billy Whizz
13-08-2017, 05:33 PM

The suggestion that the police should be getting involved is just nonsense and if someone does report it to the police, they should be the ones charged with wasting police time.
Cupping his ears when are we scored, grown men would cry at this

Col2
13-08-2017, 05:33 PM
What the worst that will happen.

2 game ban for Lennon and a fine

A fine that I am sure Hibs supporter would fund.

They are so raging. Beaten again. Losers.

Heisenberg
13-08-2017, 05:34 PM
If Lennon gets banned then what about Lafferty at Celtc park? His gesture was probably worse. Absolute joke if they take action against him. I'm sure he'd fight it.

Arch Stanton
13-08-2017, 05:36 PM
I'm sure we got the same kind of drivel after the cup final.

Hopefully it isn't going to be repeated every time we beat them 3-2.

snooky
13-08-2017, 05:38 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/club-1872-condemn-neil-lennon-s-attempt-to-incite-trouble-at-ibrox-1-4530902

"Reported" in the Scotsman. Pretty poor to be honest by Scotsman, no counter point of view almost free advertising for Club 18-30!

Due to its poor circulation, the Scotsman must surely be on warfarin by now.
It's dying a slow death and is clutching the last available straws, (DR-esque).

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Getting a statement out of them has become a new sport in Scottish football and I think we must top the league.
Let's see if the yams can manage one next week. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI find myself hoping the yams beat them and the ref does what he should do against the violent over the hill cloggers they will insist on signing.

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-08-2017, 05:40 PM
Mr Lennon? If Fenian b*****d is good enough to sing it's good enough to write down. Looked at this and thought the same as I did about the bigots they had in the corporates are the Cup Final. **** that's suited and booted is still ****.

Deansy
13-08-2017, 05:48 PM
'It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so' :faf:

WTF - do they honetly expect anyone in authority to take that line seriously with their history !!

Still, in all seriousness, we can see the way the Hun are going from now on - every time they lose they're gonna want an enquiry because there's no possible way on earth that any team can beat them so there has to be some dodgy-stuff going on !. Just carrying on from the SC final - 'Lose - Deflect'/.'Lose - Deflect' !

**** !

BS44
13-08-2017, 05:53 PM
Not to forget they wanted Arthur Boruc charged with incitement because he blessed himself on the pitch!

Any normal Rangers fan will be embrassed by this.

But they lapped it up when Gascoigne played the imaginary flute

Captain Trips
13-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Who are club 1872? I know of club 2012.

13-08-2017, 05:54 PM
"He seems completely unable to control himself at ibrox. We can only speculate as to why"

Death threats
Bombs/bullets in the post
Sectarian abuse

Nope, cannot work out for the life of me why he would hate Rangers. Total mystery!

"Lennon you fenian ****"
"****ing die Lennon"
"Neil Lennon your a ****er! your a ****er!"

Lennon - *cups his ears and gives a GIUY sign*

Huns - *GASP!* Officer! Officer! Get him get him! The big bad man is being mean to us!"

ginger_rice
13-08-2017, 05:55 PM

poolman

Full text:

😓😓😓😓😓

Really don't know where to begin with that pile o'keek

Bostonhibby
'It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so' :faf:

WTF - do they honetly expect anyone in authority to take that line seriously with their history !!

Still, in all seriousness, we can see the way the Hun are going from now on - every time they lose they're gonna want an enquiry because there's no possible way on earth that any team can beat them so there has to be some dodgy-stuff going on !. Just carrying on from the SC final - 'Lose - Deflect'/.'Lose - Deflect' !

**** !Good sense and restraint in action.

If ever a picture defines a club. Lost the game but still on the pitch.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170813/da40624e8a12203cf888bcb7de4dbcd8.jpg

plhibs
13-08-2017, 05:56 PM
Cowdenbeath. Keep up there.

Memory isn't what it used to be:greengrin:greengrin

Thecat23
I'm embarrassed I share oxygen with these idiots. Correct me if I'm wrong didn't they jump on the park when they scored?? Lennon cups his ears and they turn into snowflakes. Sorry but **** off will you. I hope that club dies again and I hope every single fan of them suffer that heartache all over again. Sick of this crap now.

The_Todd
We've broken them. Totally broken them. The thought of supposed grown men and women being reduced to this sort of tantrum because of Hibs owning them on the park again gives me such a good feeling.

Joe6-2
It was high risk, due to our behaviour after the final whistle on the glorious day! Nothing to do with the bile they had spouted in the days leading up to Saturday's game!!

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 05:57 PM
Who are club 1872? I know of club 2012.They're the updated modern, far sighted, forward looking version of cult 1690.

McD
13-08-2017, 05:58 PM

And another terrific post from PB :thumbsup:

glad to see you back mate, hope all is well with you, your good lady and the wee one :aok:

CockneyRebel
13-08-2017, 05:58 PM

Brilliant - no words needed.

Hibrandenburg
13-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Would appear they believe the best form of defence is to go on the offensive. Muppets.

IWasThere2016
13-08-2017, 06:16 PM
I'd rather Lenny hadn't done it tbh but the reaction from that mob is hilarious :faf:

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 06:20 PM
I'd rather Lenny hadn't done it tbh but the reaction from that mob is hilarious :faf:I'm starting to have nightmares about this ear cupping thing. If it can have that effect on all those tough bloaters from norn irn how the **** are the rest of us meant to cope?

Surely counselling will be provided.

Jack Hackett
13-08-2017, 06:26 PM
I'm starting to have nightmares about this ear cupping thing. If it can have that effect on all those tough bloaters from norn irn how the **** are the rest of us meant to cope?

I think there should be a minutes ear cupping when they visit, starting in the 23rd minute

Oh!... And an ear cupping smiley on here :greengrin

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 06:28 PM
I think there should be a minutes ear cupping when they visit, starting in the 23rd minute

Oh!... And an ear cupping smiley on here :greengrin[emoji106] [emoji23]

We could get medals mackay along. He wasn't challenged in the ear department if I remember correctly.

Sir David Gray
13-08-2017, 06:29 PM

Oh!... And an ear cupping smiley on here :greengrin

Followed by another one on the 32nd minute just in case they missed the first one. :greengrin

3pm
13-08-2017, 06:30 PM
I'd rather Lenny hadn't done it tbh but the reaction from that mob is hilarious :faf:

Maybe mate but it amazes me that (any set of) fans think they can shout what they want but when someone reacts it's an outrage!

GreenNWhiteArmy
13-08-2017, 06:35 PM
We've come to expect nothing less from 5h3d3 goons. From board level down, they are knuckle draggers. Roasters the lot of them.

"Nobody likes us, we don't care" is the biggest pile of horse **** I've ever heard. I always thought there were some decent rangers fans. This weekend they've shown their true colours. The hun is inside every the rangers fan.

Irony is lost on these neanderthals

hibsbollah
13-08-2017, 06:37 PM
I'm starting to have nightmares about this ear cupping thing. If it can have that effect on all those tough bloaters from norn irn how the **** are the rest of us meant to cope?

Its catching on. Apparently the North Koreans have started 'ear cupping' to the 101st Airborne across the DMZ in a show of shameless goading. The yanks are raging, showing remarkable restraint but its better than ICBMs I suppose.

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 06:40 PM
Its catching on. Apparently the North Koreans have started 'ear cupping' to the 101st Airborne across the DMZ in a show of shameless goading. The yanks are raging, showing remarkable restraint but its better than ICBMs I suppose.You've got me thinking trumps hair is designed that way because he's got the ultimate in cuppable ears concealed beneath.

Be afraid Kim Jong Un. Be afraid.

Callum7
13-08-2017, 06:41 PM
I'm embarrassed I share oxygen with these idiots. Correct me if I'm wrong didn't they jump on the park when they scored?? Lennon cups his ears and they turn into snowflakes. Sorry but **** off will you. I hope that club dies again and I hope every single fan of them suffer that heartache all over again. Sick of this crap now.

Zombies don't need to breathe. :agree:

Togs91
13-08-2017, 06:49 PM
'Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why. His actions in the dugout yesterday - where he made various inflammatory gestures to the supporters sitting directly behind the Hibernian dugout - were not becoming of any football manager, never mind one who likes to play the victim when things do not go his way.'

Possibly my favourite quote, ever.

calumhibee1
13-08-2017, 07:07 PM
We've broken them. Totally broken them. The thought of supposed grown men and women being reduced to this sort of tantrum because of Hibs owning them on the park again gives me such a good feeling.

Yup. It actually feels like they're starting to hate us as much as Celtic. Probably because they'll admit that they're not at the same level as Celtic but think they're at the same level as us. They're not. We're streets ahead.

We own them.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
13-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Imposters!

Where's club 2012's statement ?

degenerated
13-08-2017, 07:30 PM
If Hibs were to release a statement, it should be along the lines of...

"Seriously? Hahaha“A spokesperson from hibs said "did ye? aye" [emoji1]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

High-On-Hibs
13-08-2017, 07:39 PM
It'll be a long drawn out process sifting through a tedious level of footage. But with hard work and dedication, police Scotland will identify all those Rangers fans at Ibrox who have been caught cupping their ears, taking goading to a whole new level of seriousness.

http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1450500/rangers-fc-fans-singing.jpg

cabbageandribs1875
13-08-2017, 07:51 PM

i closed the page after the first sentence.....just too funny

Pedantic_Hibee
13-08-2017, 07:53 PM
If Neil Lennon gets hauled up by the SFA for this I sincerely hope he says "fine, no bother, punish me but I'm taking 40,000 The Rangers fans down with me". It's about time they received points deductions or are made to play behind closed doors for their antics and sectarian bile.

bingo70
13-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Not sure how many members hibs.net has but could it claim to represent x thousand and pen a sarcastic reply?

Know the admins probably won't want to it but go on......

13-08-2017, 07:57 PM
A spokesperson from hibs said "did ye? aye" [emoji1]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

HAHAHA That would be class tbf but in all seriousness hibs shouldn't even dignify such a pathetic, hypocritical down right embarrassing statement with a response. People all over the country are once again pissing themselves laughing at Britains most despicable club trying to plead to poor wee victims, that the only response it requires and deserves. Christ its that bad that i've actually even seen a few rangers fans on twitter saying its embarrassing.

Im delighted they've come out with it. Everyone can see it for what it is, usual deflection tactics. It's so bad that its damn bloody hilarious! Its really hard to believe that it is genuine, if you didn't know any better you'd be certain it was a hibee taking the piss.

Their statement had totally topped off what has been a fantastic weekend :thumbsup: The gift that really does just keep on giving!

cabbageandribs1875
13-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Cannae stop laughing at that statement 😂 reminds me of the orange lodge scene in trainspotting 2

watched that for the first time last night :hilarious, i'm sure even some sevco fans could watch that scene and see for themselves what a shower of utter imbeciles they really are, frothing at the mouth and getting themselves in to a frenzy cause aw the kaffliks are deid :hilarious utter simpletons

13-08-2017, 08:01 PM

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

chorley_fm
13-08-2017, 08:07 PM

This ^^

jacomo
13-08-2017, 08:08 PM
'Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why. His actions in the dugout yesterday - where he made various inflammatory gestures to the supporters sitting directly behind the Hibernian dugout - were not becoming of any football manager, never mind one who likes to play the victim when things do not go his way.'

Possibly my favourite quote, ever.

Brilliant. What utter balloons.

HibbySpurs
13-08-2017, 08:13 PM

Geez..... That's really tragic actually..... You'd honestly think folk would have something better to do with their time than write rubbish like that?

Get a life!

SirDavidsNapper
13-08-2017, 08:14 PM
They really are tinpot. Petitions and statements? Embarrassing.

13-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Not sure how many members hibs.net has but could it claim to represent x thousand and pen a sarcastic reply?

Know the admins probably won't want to it but go on......

We won and you didnae. Deal with it.

iwasthere1972
13-08-2017, 08:27 PM

Me too. I was finding it too difficult restraining myself from laughing.

They really are sore losers. You would think that they would be used to it by now.

Stax
13-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Has to be a parody, surely? Why would (albeit a newly formed and possibly naive club) put out such a comedic and amateur statement? Scottish MSM will be all over this...and so they should....

R'Albin
13-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Oh my God :faf: :faf: :faf:

The funniest club ever.

High-On-Hibs
13-08-2017, 08:32 PM
From what i've gathered from Rangers media.... Neil Lennon is a f****n, t**g, terrorist bomber.... oh and he's also a bigot too. The Scottish Government are their "enemies" who "seized" power, but it doesn't matter because Britain will always be a proddy land. :dizzy:

Libby Hibby
13-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Maybe mate but it amazes me that (any set of) fans think they can shout what they want but when someone reacts it's an outrage!

Correct 3pm, people or groups of people are so easily offended by stuff these days.

Hibs1972
13-08-2017, 08:36 PM

Just read the opening line,bunch of absolute muppets!

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 08:36 PM
They really are tinpot. Petitions and statements? Embarrassing.

They should get the yams to teach them how to prepare a draft of an outline of a strongly worded letter that you can then take to a committee of talking cardigans / stone faced bowler hat wearers to approve before issuing a semi literate diatribe that everyone else will laugh at.

Sioux
13-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Scottish MSM will be all over this...and so they should....

I'm not so sure about that.

hibbydog
13-08-2017, 08:45 PM
This statement is just like the one after the cup final. They could have said what they really meant in far fewer words:

To whom it may concern. We're p!ssed off that we got beat.

Deansy
13-08-2017, 08:52 PM
The GFA/Polis won't do anything because if they did then that would open the gates for LD/RP to produce examples of what caused his reaction - not as if there's any shortage of material on the I/net just now. THEN the authorites/media would be forced into a situation where they would actually have to admit the problem exists instead of just turning a deaf-ear/blind-eye to it coz it's their No.1 team ! The likes of the 'Daily Rectum' will tear itself apart - on one side they'd be trying to keep the faith with the fans/club they exclusively write for but on the other side, desparately trying to prove to the outside-world that they DO know it's 2017 and that they really are a modern-day, up-to-date media outlet !!

KDY Hibs
13-08-2017, 08:54 PM
They really are a disgrace...

Hibs Class
13-08-2017, 09:07 PM

Humping the hun is fairly routine now, but this makes it another carlsberg weekend.

--------
13-08-2017, 09:08 PM
You can actually feel them hating us more and more by the minute. It's great!

Actually, it's not.

I notice you live on Tyneside - well out of the way.

Scotland in general and the Central Belt in particular really don't need any more bile and hatred flying around than there is already, and as someone who's never made a secret of my allegiance living alone in Motherwell I'm getting more than a wee bit anxious. I know what they're capable of.

hibees 7062
13-08-2017, 09:10 PM
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20729603_1754908814549842_4963790767521963732_n.jp g?oh=5a30ebc6e0bf16976ad8a4325d7e6e0b&oe=5A31B2D1

SteveHFC
13-08-2017, 09:29 PM
That statement :faf: :faf:

lapsedhibee
13-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Actually, it's not.

Scotland in general and the Central Belt in particular really don't need any more bile and hatred flying around than there is already, and as someone who's never made a secret of my allegiance living alone in Motherwell I'm getting more than a wee bit anxious. I know what they're capable of.

I wonder if there's any way at all that you could present yourself as a proddy, and perhaps gain some immunity that way? :wink:

PapillonVert
13-08-2017, 09:45 PM
That statement :faf: :faf:

Yeah, a total joke.

Have a look at what the Dons are saying:

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=31458&page=628

Billy Whizz
13-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Yeah, a total joke.

Have a look at what the Dons are saying:

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=31458&page=628

Good on them

PapillonVert
13-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Good on them

You would expect that though as they dinnae like them at all, do they?

And who can blame them, I hear you say?

God knows what the Celtc sites are saying!

GreenNWhiteArmy
13-08-2017, 09:59 PM
The reaction I've seen online to this is mostly ridiculing the huns. There's even some huns laughing at this statement and the reaction.

Of course,said huns are then abused by the more hunly huns for not being more hun like.

Anyone who frequents brokeback able to confirm the reaction over there? Would imagine the bulk of Scottish football will be uniting against the rangers here

BroxburnHibs
13-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Absolute joke of a statement, more of the same in December please :na na::lolrangers:

--------
13-08-2017, 10:04 PM
I wonder if there's any way at all that you could present yourself as a proddy, and perhaps gain some immunity that way? :wink:

There is, but I'm not telling you what it is. Not in public.

I'm fwightened. :devil:

Seriously, the amount of crap I've had since May '16 is ridiculous. I've watched football for over 50 years and I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times Rangers supporters (of both versions of the club) have been involved in serious disorder but point this out to them and they either (a) deny it ever happened, or (b) if they can't deny it blame either the other team's supporters, the referee, the police, something one of the other team's players did, or the fact that someone involved is a pape/taig/tarrier/fenian/mick/left-footer/some other epithet too horrible to be repeated.

Older Hibees will shudder at the mention, but two names - A J Crawley? Bobby Davidson? Many many others to add.

I just would prefer not to come down some morning and find that my car's been trashed. Hatred isn't ever a good thing, and there's too much flying around right now.

Seriously - people could very easily get badly hurt over this.

13-08-2017, 10:23 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SMS1zjZEdws

More delicious hun tears

Andy74
13-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Sad thing about the statement is that these people must think like this in their daily lives.

This is nothing to do with football and everything to do with a sense of entitlement about being 'the people' and not being able to cope with the pesky Catholics, as they see it, being able to get one over on them.

In their eyes something must be done about that situation.

lord bunberry
13-08-2017, 10:36 PM
They used to only care about Celtic, but since they can't get anywhere near Celtic they have turned their attention to us. Another few drubbings from us and they'll start picking fights with someone a bit lower down the food chain. A few years from now they'll be going toe to toe with Queens Park.

SRHibs
13-08-2017, 10:37 PM
Actually, it's not.

I guess that's true. I'm only really up for matches so anything that exacerbates rivalry just makes the games more of an occasion for me. There's no doubt that the satisfaction of winning is much higher against the Huns in the current state of things, but it should be kept to football grounds only.

Captain Trips
13-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Deflection.

Their manager has brought in way too many players all at once whom may think this league is easy.

I do not think any of them have played often if at all in cold cold winters. IMO they will be lucky to get 3rd.

They have blew their budget and toys will be out pram. I can pretty much guarantee one or two unrested players whom will want out within next few months.

PapillonVert
13-08-2017, 10:42 PM
Sad thing about the statement is that these people must think like this in their daily lives.

This is nothing to do with football and everything to do with a sense of entitlement about being 'the people' and not being able to cope with the pesky Catholics, as they see it, being able to get one over on them.

In their eyes something must be done about that situation.

You have a point there, Andy 74.

One is a lawyer and another an accountant, according to the information on file. They should be totally impartial and unbiased in their professional work.

It does make you wonder...

monktonharp
13-08-2017, 10:47 PM
club 1872 no longer applies. they are deed. bring on the next generation.

monktonharp
13-08-2017, 11:04 PM
Absolutely no sympathy for the Huns but I do wish our manager had a little more class. No need to react to these clowns, just takes a little away from the glory of the victory when the WoS press, the BBC and we are discussing his childish antics!I hae no respect for whatever the bbc say these days. just think back, as to how their so called sports team report on match days. that bunch of clowns should have been cleared out years ago and you know it.I support Neil Lennon 100% for what he did. he has had to put up with incredible pressure over the years, mainly from that inept bunch of morons who seem to think that they have some sort of divine right to get every half decision, every possible right/wrong decision made at the spur of the moment by a ref, and ultimately any thing that will go in their favour rather than the opposition. I laugh with glee, when it goes against them, as most on here should. bunch of absolute morons, long may it continue.

monktonharp
13-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Its catching on. Apparently the North Koreans have started 'ear cupping' to the 101st Airborne across the DMZ in a show of shameless goading. The yanks are raging, showing remarkable restraint but its better than ICBMs I suppose.:greengrin

monktonharp
13-08-2017, 11:20 PM
It'll be a long drawn out process sifting through a tedious level of footage. But with hard work and dedication, police Scotland will identify all those Rangers fans at Ibrox who have been caught cupping their ears, taking goading to a whole new level of seriousness.

http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1450500/rangers-fc-fans-singing.jpgthat is extremely funny. well done the The Rangers fans for seeing the funny side of things. what a bunch of lads they are.:rolleyes:

snooky
13-08-2017, 11:55 PM
that is extremely funny. well done the The Rangers fans for seeing the funny side of things. what a bunch of lads they are.:rolleyes:
Caught red-handed (pun intended) :wink:

Laced1875
14-08-2017, 12:01 AM
When the statement mentions Lennon playing the victim - irony

High-On-Hibs
14-08-2017, 01:05 AM
Find it rather odd that The Rangers are going to try and push for Stokes to be punished. Considering there's a major conspiracy within the SFA (according to them) involving Lord.... sorry, I mean Rod Petrie.

There can only be one possible outcome.

https://image.ibb.co/i5FTra/gettingawaywithit.png

:cb

Mixu62
14-08-2017, 02:09 AM
It's all a bit mammy daddy polis isn't it?

CraigHibee
14-08-2017, 03:10 AM
"good sense of our supporters" clearly talking about another team then

Is It On....
14-08-2017, 05:43 AM
I actually think that Rangers 2012 have a real problem (apart from the obvious). Celtic are so far ahead of them that no amount of decisions are going to help them. In addition, as Celtic don't need any either then all clubs are likely to be treated the same in the league with bad decisions distributed more evenly than in the past. On a relative basis it means that Rangers 2012 will get more bad / less favourable decisions than Rangers 1872 as they will get the same number as everyone else. It means the refereeing will be fairer which is good for Scottish football.🙂

Viva_Palmeiras
14-08-2017, 06:13 AM

The Clone Wars (should be clown)

Lee0762
14-08-2017, 06:23 AM
****my supporters for a ****my club. They go on about this pitch invasion too. I wonder if Manchester enjoyed it when the original rangers invaded there city. Forever Scotlands Shame.

Springbank
14-08-2017, 06:33 AM
The unpalatable truth for sevco is this

The only time any team in Scotland could stop celtic winning 10 in a row is Neil lennons hibs team this season.

Sevco should gift us the 12 points now. Imagine we finish second by a point....

The Harp Awakes
14-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Sevco, like their predecessors are a club rancid with bigotry, from their Directors down to the orks on the terraces. If the SFA ban Lennon for this, Hibs should respond by citing thousands of Sevco fans for directing sectarian bile towards our Manager, and demand sanctions are imposed against Sevco.

CentreLine
14-08-2017, 07:23 AM
I think it is clear that the Rangers football club and its fans would try to talk about anything other than their comprehensive defeat. This is all about deflection and we should give it less oxygen imho

eastcoasthibby
14-08-2017, 07:27 AM
Pathetic ....self obsessed, morons, who forget they are the.most hated football club and fans in Scotland ...worst sports fans with absolutely no sporting integrity ..with a standpoint of no one being allowed to beat the them in a game ...an.embarrassment to scottish football the club as it does.nothing to attempt to influence its fans to get real about what football really is about !!

The Leith Dutch
14-08-2017, 07:33 AM

Maybe they were formed at 12 minutes past 7 in the evening and they're struggling with the number of minutes in the hour and the whole big hand / wee hand thing......

The Leith Dutch
14-08-2017, 07:38 AM
****my supporters for a ****my club. They go on about this pitch invasion too. I wonder if Manchester enjoyed it when the original rangers invaded there city. Forever Scotlands Shame.

Oh come on.
That was hardly their fault.
The big screen telly broke down and some of them had spent several months worth of their Giro on getting down to Manchester.

What reasonable person wouldn't riot causing damage into the millions as a result of that?

Jim44
14-08-2017, 07:41 AM
I actually think that Rangers 2012 have a real problem (apart from the obvious). Celtic are so far ahead of them that no amount of decisions are going to help them. In addition, as Celtic don't need any either then all clubs are likely to be treated the same in the league with bad decisions distributed more evenly than in the past. On a relative basis it means that Rangers 2012 will get more bad / less favourable decisions than Rangers 1872 as they will get the same number as everyone else. It means the refereeing will be fairer which is good for Scottish football.🙂

It would be good if this were the case but Sevco will continue to be shielded by referees. Saturday's events went against the grain but the natural order will be soon be restored.

BullsCloseHibs
14-08-2017, 08:05 AM

Full text:

Is this the same support that spits at 12 year old boys?

And, yes, they did.

The very last line of this statement tells you all you need to know about Rangers. Attempt to incite trouble? Yes, we know very well you are incited very easily Rangers.

The Leith Dutch
14-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Is this the same support that spits at 12 year old boys?

And, yes, they did.

The very last line of this statement tells you all you need to know about Rangers. Attempt to incite trouble? Yes, we know very well you are incited very easily Rangers.

The word "incite" is key to all of this.

The only way you can "incite" someone to commit acts of violence by cupping your ears at them when your team scores is if the person you "incite" is a violent prick.

I've redrafted the statement for them:

"Due to large elements of our support being violent, knuckle dragging thugs with the IQ of a fence post we request that the SFA ensure that all officials are instructed to cheat to ensure we win and that the Police arrest the entire opposition support for not being 'Ra Peepul' or else we'll start a riot. Said riot will be the fault of the SFA, the Police and the opposition fans for allowing a situation to develop that was always going to expose the staggering lack of impulse control and violent tendencies in our support."

hibsbollah
14-08-2017, 08:54 AM
Oh come on.
That was hardly their fault.
The big screen telly broke down and some of them had spent several months worth of their Giro on getting down to Manchester.

What reasonable person wouldn't riot causing damage into the millions as a result of that?

The only fans in the history of the game to be successfully goaded by a television set.

DarlingtonHibee
14-08-2017, 09:01 AM
Find it rather odd that The Rangers are going to try and push for Stokes to be punished. Considering there's a major conspiracy within the SFA (according to them) involving Lord.... sorry, I mean Rod Petrie.

There can only be one possible outcome.

https://image.ibb.co/i5FTra/gettingawaywithit.png

:cb
That is the coffee over the phone. Brilliant!!

IWasThere2016
14-08-2017, 09:11 AM

Indeed. Such irony..

We won and you didnae. Deal with it.

Summed up perfectly :greengrin

Hibee87
14-08-2017, 09:13 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/police-probe-neil-lennon-goal-celebrations-at-ibrox-1-4531243

Police have opened an investigation :LOL::LOL: I hope the 'defence' for lennon is well reported as to what caused him to do that horrible act of cupping his ears.

DarlingtonHibee
14-08-2017, 09:17 AM
They are making complete mugs of themselves. Hibs need to take this all the about the sectarian element and get the place shut. Bunch of cry babies.

staunchhibby
14-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Have e-mailed a list of incidents from Saturday towards our supporters 1872 and await there reponse.If i get one

Callum_62
14-08-2017, 09:34 AM
A police investigation? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Rangers are hilarious

hibsbollah
14-08-2017, 09:38 AM
They are making complete mugs of themselves.

Hence Lennons ear cupping :agree:

I want him to do the 'I'm a little teapot, heres my handle heres my spout' to them at ER.

The police will have to kettle the huns after the game.:offski:

Since90+2
14-08-2017, 09:40 AM
I think the Police are duty bound to investigate any complaint thats made but they wont take it any further.

Saturday was meant to be the day Sevco got revenge for the cup final and they fact we played them off the park and humiliated them at their own stadium is driving them mad.

Springbank
14-08-2017, 09:45 AM
Hence Lennons ear cupping :agree:

I want him to do the 'I'm a little teapot, heres my handle heres my spout' to them at ER.

The police will have to kettle the huns after the game.:offski:

There is no way they can have the full stand for their visits to ER.
We need to sell all the Hibs tickets we can to get Rangers into a minority within that stand.

DarlingtonHibee
14-08-2017, 09:45 AM
Ffs how much tax payers money is going to be wasted on this?

SouthMoroccoStu
14-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Have e-mailed a list of incidents from Saturday towards our supporters 1872 and await there reponse.If i get one

Oh no, that can't be correct!?!?

The morally right and just supporters of the mighty glasgow rangers behaving questionably

You must be mistaken....:wink::greengrin

Can you post the email to them here?

RoxburghHibs
14-08-2017, 09:54 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/police-probe-neil-lennon-goal-celebrations-at-ibrox-1-4531243

Police have opened an investigation :LOL::LOL: I hope the 'defence' for lennon is well reported as to what caused him to do that horrible act of cupping his ears.

Exactly this.

There is a video of the 'The Rangers fans' shouting sectarian abuse towards Lennon as he is getting off the team bus at Ibrox. So it's clear that he was getting this abuse from the off - not surprisingly of course.

For me if Lennon gets summoned for his reaction it's a clear indication of where our society is. Could you imagine if an African-American manager had to endure racial abuse, as he got off his team bus and at the game, and then when his team scored he celebrated with a couple of "get it up yeh" gestures. Would Club 1872 be so quick to involve the police if this were the situation? Would the media be tarnishing the manager as bringing this on himself?

If Lennon does get summoned I hope he uses this as a platform to highlight the sectarian abuse he endured (we shouldn't need to highlight this but sadly it seems it gets ignored or accepted).

Bostonhibby
14-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Ffs how much tax payers money is going to be wasted on this?Just what I was thinking. Police Glasgow will probably have to pull their crack officers off the "how the **** did Hibs win the cup" investigation and that's another day lost when they could have been sitting on their erses looking at pictures of exuberant Hibbies.

-Jonesy-
14-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Exactly this.

There is a video of the 'The Rangers fans' shouting sectarian abuse towards Lennon as he is getting off the team bus at Ibrox. So it's clear that he was getting this abuse from the off - not surprisingly of course.

For me if Lennon gets summoned for his reaction it's a clear indication of where our society is. Could you imagine if an African-American manager had to endure racial abuse, as he got off his team bus and at the game, and then when his team scored he celebrated with a couple of "get it up yeh" gestures. Would Club 1872 be so quick to involve the police if this were the situation?

yeah, probably,

pacorosssco
14-08-2017, 09:58 AM
If you talk a lot of chocolate
Your the biscuit for our club

Club1872 only available in choclate orange multisacks

DarlingtonHibee
14-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Hibs board need to back him big time, bunch of sectarian halfwits

jacomo
14-08-2017, 10:06 AM

30 Huns have complained to the police apparently.

:hilarious

DarlingtonHibee
14-08-2017, 10:09 AM
30 Huns have complained to the police apparently.

:hilarious

You couldn't make it up....

Was that after 90 minutes of sectarian abuse at our manager.

I despair at times.

SirDavidsNapper
14-08-2017, 10:31 AM
To be fair to Sevco, they showed incredible restraint not to storm the pitch again after another beating by Hibs.

Sean1875
14-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Just the joined the ever growing 'Blocked by Club 1872 on Twitter' club.

Bunch of sensitive roasters - only took 1 tweet!

Colr
14-08-2017, 11:16 AM
They are making complete mugs of themselves. Hibs need to take this all the about the sectarian element and get the place shut. Bunch of cry babies.

Does anyone formally complain to the police about the sectarian abuse?

If they did they would have to open an investigation on that, too. More effective if individuals could be named and filmed.

Sir David Gray
14-08-2017, 11:17 AM
To be fair to Sevco, they showed incredible restraint not to storm the pitch again after another beating by Hibs.

Instead this time they stormed the pitch after 2 minutes and still lost!

They're a confused bunch.

Carheenlea
14-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Lennon might just escape with a police caution. As others have said, to charge him would be opening a huge can of worms and will put the blatant sectarianism in evidence at Ibrox that is mostly ignored by media and authority at the forefront of the debate. I suspect Rangers FC will be happy for this to pass for those very reasons.

14-08-2017, 11:31 AM
I think the Police are duty bound to investigate any complaint thats made but they wont take it any further.

Saturday was meant to be the day Sevco got revenge for the cup final and they fact we played them off the park and humiliated them at their own stadium is driving them mad.

Have there not been any complaints to the police about the behaviour of the Rangers fans or is just not deemed by the press to be newsworthy?

Captain Trips
14-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Ok so 30 complaints so upto that amount means investigation.

Can we not get 30 minimim to have the sectarian abuse we were subjected to investigated if we complain.

staunchhibby
14-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Bombard the 1872 forum with any incidents towards hibs supporters.Send e-mail.

Jack Hackett
14-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Lennon might just escape with a police caution. As others have said, to charge him would be opening a huge can of worms and will put the blatant sectarianism in evidence at Ibrox that is mostly ignored by media and authority at the forefront of the debate. I suspect Rangers FC will be happy for this to pass for those very reasons.

Police cautions have to be accepted by the accused. I sincerely hope that, if offered, he tells them where they can shove it.

Andy74
14-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Bombard the 1872 forum with any incidents towards hibs supporters.Send e-mail.

Why? Are you looking to change their mind?

They are irrelevant.

portyhibernian
14-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Can't help but laugh at Sevco fans, they really don't like it up them do they. Utterly embarrassing how seriously they take themselves, particularly in this case where they showed magnificent restraint after a man cupped his ears to them as they sat there quietly not dishing out 90 minutes of sectarian abuse and threats of violence, like the angels they are.

southsider
14-08-2017, 12:17 PM
Lenny getting death threats again. Whose fault is that ? 1872 for winding up the brain-dead zombies perhaps ?

marinello59
14-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Lenny getting death threats again. Whose fault is that ? 1872 for winding up the brain-dead zombies perhaps ?

The fault lies with King and co. who have pandered to the 'traditional' element of their support in order to blind them to the failings of their football club whilst screwing them for every penny they can get before they eventually do a runner.

Oscar T Grouch
14-08-2017, 12:24 PM

Seen that on twitter last night, seems the guy has previous for "firearm" offences. Tweeted that is someone would give him a gun he would shoot Lennon, he then followed it up with a seriously I will do it. Then he admitted to his previous convictions and said he'd expect a knock on the door from plod. It smacks of attention seeking and will probably be a badge of honour if he gets charged.

Hibee87
14-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Seen that on twitter last night, seems the guy has previous for "firearm" offences. Tweeted that is someone would give him a gun he would shoot Lennon, he then followed it up with a seriously I will do it. Then he admitted to his previous convictions and said he'd expect a knock on the door from plod. It smacks of attention seeking and will probably be a badge of honour if he gets charged.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...lice-1-4531543 (http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/neil-lennon-death-threats-probed-by-police-1-4531543)

jacomo
14-08-2017, 12:39 PM

He can polish that badge in jail.

Zero tolerance for these morons. Sympathy for their kids, if they have any - their life chances will be very limited.

Oscar T Grouch
14-08-2017, 12:41 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...lice-1-4531543 (http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/neil-lennon-death-threats-probed-by-police-1-4531543)

Thanks, seen that on the NL thread, it was taken from FB.

He can polish that badge in jail.

Zero tolerance for these morons. Sympathy for their kids, if they have any - their life chances will be very limited.

Hopefully, there were a few comments which would get you a football banning order at least too.

NAE NOOKIE
14-08-2017, 01:06 PM
I presume after receiving so many complaints Police Scotland will be obliged to follow them up.

If this does turn into a situation where Neil Lennon is actually charged by the police with some sort of public order offence then as a club Hibs simply have to take the gloves off and ensure that the whole thing ends up in court.

I don't know if 'Club 1872' or whatever other Sevco groups are involved in this are aware of the phrase 'sew the wind, reap the whirlwind' but if this comes to the conclusion they clearly want it to then it wont take long until they are seeing it in their dreams.

Provocation is allowable in mitigation under Scots law, though rarely accepted in so much as it will allow a 'not guilty' verdict. In the case of Neil Lennon that wont matter. The fact is that his representatives in court would be allowed to raise it as part of his defence in any case against him and the court would be obliged to hear it ...... a state of affairs The Rangers football club, the SFA and the SPFL must surely wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat thinking about.

There is a wealth of evidence of sectarian and personal abuse being aimed at this man in and around Ibrox stadium every time he goes there ( including last Saturday ) not to mention a wealth of on line sectarian abuse, personal abuse and threats not just aimed at him but also aimed at the players and supporters of both the Scottish clubs he has managed .... the gauntlet Hibs fans run every time we go to Ibrox is well documented.

It wont matter a toss if Neil Lennon goes to court and is found guilty of a public order offence. It will be the first time in Scottish football history, so far as I'm aware, I could be wrong, that a high profile figure within the Scottish game has ended up in court as a result of his reaction during an actual match to the vile sectarian attitude towards Roman Catholics which is endemic within The Rangers football club and its so called 'supporters'

The can of worms this would open would be a disaster for Scottish football, but especially for The Rangers football club. People elsewhere in the world probably don't care much about what happens on the field when it comes to Scottish football .... but media outlets all over the world would certainly be interested in a story like this, where a club manager ends up in court as the direct result of the religious bigotry aimed at him by supporters of a club steeped in it.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if UEFA and FIFA took an interest as well, UEFA have already punished that club for religious bigotry during a game in Spain ..... a court case involving the same club where religious bigotry was a factor should, if UEFA have any balls at all, result in an investigation of that club and the attitude of its supporters .... with a view to excluding them from European competition until they get their house in order to UEFA's satisfaction.

Bostonhibby
14-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Lenny getting death threats again. Whose fault is that ? 1872 for winding up the brain-dead zombies perhaps ?Incitement. Pure and simple, last time I looked club 1872 doesn't decide what is and isn't a prosecutable offence in the public interest in Scotland.

Singing about stuff that offends a fair proportion of the population of Scotland and doing it in a way that meets a prescribed criminal offence might just be another matter. If there is a will to drag parts of Scotland out of the 17th century and do something about enforcing a rapidly becoming a pointless law that is.

Mikey09
14-08-2017, 01:32 PM

And this is what the entire thing boils down to.