PDA

View Full Version : Easter Road - Fortress (can we make 1 year)

h1bee123
13-08-2017, 11:55 AM
The last time we lost a league game at home was to Ayr United on 17th September 2016. In order to make it a year unbeaten at home in the league we need to avoid defeat against Hamilton and Motherwell. We also lost to St Mirren on 8th October 2016 in the Challenge Cup so to make it a year in all competitions we also need to avoid losing agaisnt Livi.

Based on the current form, I can't see us losing any of those matches.

1 year unbeaten at home! Remember when we though the East Stand was cursed?

Eyrie
13-08-2017, 11:57 AM
The last time we lost a league game at home was to Ayr United on 17th September 2016. In order to make it a year unbeaten at home in the league we need to avoid defeat against Hamilton and Motherwell. We also lost to St Mirren on 8th October 2016 in the Challenge Cup so to make it a year in all competitions we also need to avoid losing agaisnt Livi.

I wish you hadn't said that.

I don't make many games, but was at the Ayr game last year and have a ticket for Saturday :hide:

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 01:10 PM

Thats it ****ed now.

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Thats it ****ed now.

Yep. The Ayr United game was also one that based on current form we didn't look like losing....

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Yep. The Ayr United game was also one that based on current form we didn't look like losing....

To be fair a terrible red card decision against Bartley (later rescinded) totally changed the game, not unlike yesterday actually.

jgl07
13-08-2017, 02:21 PM

Until the dodgy red card!

givescotlandfreedom
13-08-2017, 02:21 PM

I don't think we would have if Bartley hadn't been wrongly sent off when we were 1-0 ahead.

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-08-2017, 08:35 PM
So we have had a look forwards and we know that the same thing won't happen again?

poolman
13-08-2017, 08:48 PM

That's it jinxed 😂

Ringothedog
13-08-2017, 08:58 PM
To be fair a terrible red card decision against Bartley (later rescinded) totally changed the game, not unlike yesterday actually.

Nothing like yesterday we were in control of the game prior to the red card, the game against Ayr we fell to pieces after the Bartley sending off. We obviously see games differently. Bartleys red card was not deserved but Jacks was.

h1bee123
19-08-2017, 04:46 PM
I take full responsibility for the loss today based on being the OP.

JK Rolling
19-08-2017, 04:55 PM

You're barred. :fuming:

Only joking mate, I'm sure you did your bit from the stand. :thumbsup:

Eyrie
19-08-2017, 06:51 PM

I did say I wish you hadn't said that :grr: