PDA

View Full Version : Rangers petition

13-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Once again the victim card is out. Everybody against them, all one big conspiracy against them, those pesky catholics, poor wee Rangers :rolleyes:

The irony and the sheer audacity of them calling other people cheats and corrupt after all they've done! They just don't get it do they. Horrible horrible toxic club. They are absolutely foaming at the mouth with seethe and rage and i for one am absolutely loving it :greengrin:thumbsup:

https://www.change.org/p/scottish-football-association-end-the-anti-rangers-views-amongst-referees-in-scotland?recruiter=54327960&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_twitter_responsive

Sir David Gray
13-08-2017, 10:56 AM

Since90+2
13-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Beaton the same ref who never sent off Joe Garner last season for probably the most blatant red card you'll ever see.

Hibernia&Alba
13-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Response on there from Il Papa, St Peter's, Vatican City :faf:

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-08-2017, 11:01 AM
World has gone upside down. Celtc are now the establishment and The Rangers are the super paranoids. If and when Celtc qualify for the Champions league, all this guff Will ramp up even further.

Platinum Scotty
13-08-2017, 11:02 AM
Every day they get more and more up themselves - playing the victims, what a cheek

snooky
13-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Once again the victim card is out. Everybody against them, all one big conspiracy against them, those pesky catholics, poor wee Rangers :rolleyes:

The irony and the sheer audacity of them calling other people cheats and corrupt after all they've done! They just don't get it do they. Horrible horrible toxic club. They are absolutely foaming at the mouth with seethe and rage and i for one am absolutely loving it :greengrin:thumbsup:

https://www.change.org/p/scottish-football-association-end-the-anti-rangers-views-amongst-referees-in-scotland?recruiter=54327960&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_twitter_responsive

As a result of yesterday's performance, my estimation of John Beaton as a referee and as a man of integrity has soared. :cool2:

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 11:07 AM

The irony and the sheer audacity of them calling other people cheats and corrupt after all they've done! They just don't get it do they. Horrible horrible toxic club. They are absolutely foaming at the mouth with seethe and rage and i for one am absolutely loving it :greengrin[emoji106]

https://www.change.org/p/scottish-football-association-end-the-anti-rangers-views-amongst-referees-in-scotland?recruiter=54327960&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_twitter_responsiveOne of them wants sporting integrity. Lucky they let the now defunct Glasgow rangers die.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Stuart93
13-08-2017, 11:10 AM
Scottish footballs sorest losers, cheated never defeated.

Glory Lurker
13-08-2017, 11:14 AM
They really are a silly bunch.

snooky
13-08-2017, 11:15 AM
One should always take one's turn in the barrel. :coffee:

emerald green
13-08-2017, 11:18 AM
That petition is just :crazy:

gordonced18
13-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Cheating has always been the norm for them..... Pity they didn't get closed down when Scottish football had the chance!!!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

MyJo
13-08-2017, 11:22 AM
They are raging.........its wonderful :faf:

Tobias Funke
13-08-2017, 11:22 AM
Irony overload.

southsider
13-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Priceless. You could not make this up.

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Looks almost like a wind up and to be fair it's not the first time that Rangers have been associated with a winding up petition.

WHAM
13-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Is Beaton not an ex-ibrox season ticket holder? Lol

Famous Fiver
13-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Whataboutery is alive and well with our newly formed the Rangers club.

After decades of cheating and chicanery they get beat FAIR and SQUARE and can't take it.They are hitting out at the establishment, the referee, the Hibs 'rugby' players, Hibs management, they want the game rerefereed, compliance officer involved, yadah, yadah, yadah.

Well, David Murray, Craig Whyte, Charles Green, Pedro Caixinha, Kris Boyd, James Traynor, Chick Young (and anybody else I have omitted)

Your boys took a hell of a beating........

NAE NOOKIE
13-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Looks almost like a wind up and to be fair it's not the first time that Rangers have been associated with a winding up petition.

:top marks

Franck Stanton
13-08-2017, 11:51 AM
aww diddumms, did the big bad refferee no' give you a penalty like they usually do? No his fault yesterday, you have to get a player into the Hibs penalty area so he could do it and ye could hardly even get over the half way line. boo-Hoo it's just no fair.

SirDavidsNapper
13-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Actually embarrassed for them.

Joe6-2
13-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Absolute bellends!

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Beaton the same ref who never sent off Joe Garner last season for probably the most blatant red card you'll ever see.

Yes and let off the keeper (can't remember who it was at the time) for a blatant handball outside the box in the same game.

CMurdoch
13-08-2017, 12:00 PM
What a ridiculous embarrassing thing that petition is.
The internet truly allows people to make a right tool of themselves.
Make no mistake, our supporters would have been doing their nut on here had we suffered a similar first half sending off, but a paranoid cringy petition, hopefully not.

I'm not a fan of Beaton but like many referees he is not biased or a cheat, just not a good referee at the top level.
It is an impossible job and decisions will not improve until there is a live video review system like tennis and more so rugby.

Pretty Boy
13-08-2017, 12:00 PM
These things even themselves out.

At least that's what we were told for years when they got every decision going. Suck it up ya losers.

DarlingtonHibee
13-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Bunch of bigoted ****ers going.

NAE NOOKIE
13-08-2017, 12:14 PM
This is getting ridiculous to be honest. Its not unusual for supporters of 'big' clubs to look for conspiracies when decisions don't go their way, based on their overblown sense of entitlement and the fact that if folk don't support a big club they tend to hate it .... Man Utd are a prime example, they tend to get most decisions at Old Trafford and a ref who goes against the grain has to have done it because he hates them and he's part of a conspiracy by the powers that be who are jealous of their size and success .... he's not allowed just to be wrong or incompetent.

But what supporters of big clubs don't tend to do is base their theory on a Catholic conspiracy against them ........ you only do that if you have a backward outlook on life based on a club culture that belongs in the 17th century. They have the mindset that a big decision went Hibs way yesterday not because the ref made a mistake, or at least a hasty decision, but because Hibs play in green and white.

I even saw a Hun on facebook yesterday rambling on about how corrupt Scottish football had become because the natural order of things where the protestant establishment club always got the decisions had been turned on its head and used the non award of a pen to Partick Thistle on Friday night and Jack's sending off yesterday to illustrate his point. The joke was that he didn't even seem to recognise the ridiculousness of what he was saying ...... IE that bias and cheating are fine so long as it favours 'The Gers'

On the actual football side ...... having a go at us for being physical is a joke, if they bothered to watch that game back objectively ( I know, I know ) they would lose count of the number of times their players left a foot in after the ball was gone, especially on the Hibs player they are mostly blaming for the physical stuff, Dylan McGeouch, who in actual fact was almost certainly the most fouled player on that pitch yesterday and who to his credit got up and got on with it every time.

I've said it before about Bigots United ...... they might claim to love 'The Gers' but they sure as hell have no love for the game of football and that is reflected amongst other things by their obvious inability to admit it when their team has been outplayed by a better side.

A rubbish club with rubbish fans :aok:

Phil MaGlass
13-08-2017, 12:15 PM
signed:greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
13-08-2017, 12:28 PM
https://vimeo.com/159699517?ref=em-v-share
These things even themselves out.

At least that's what we were told for years when they got every decision going. Suck it up ya losers.

https://vimeo.com/159699517?ref=em-v-share

Is It On....
13-08-2017, 12:51 PM
A recent signatory is Neil Lennon, Leicester, United Kingdom
19 mins ago
Girls like Simon Murray

monktonharp
sadly, they will reach their 5k signitures easily by tonight. half jaiked huns will come in from the pub with tear-filled eys raging at some c*** from the boozer.

kevo1875
Typical of them , never defeated always cheated ...****** em ...GGTTH

brog
13-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Only 3 seasons ago they beat us 2-0 twice in a couple of months. On the 1st occasion their clinching goal resulted from the most blatant foul right in front of Willie Collum. On the 2nd occasion their 2nd goal was offside, though TBF to the officials it was difficult to see. However that 2nd offside goal took The Rangers to the play off final & potentially cost us ££££ms. I demand a replay, along with the many games when Yams had players sent off retroactively or when we weren't given a goal because the ball was only 4 feet over the line. Absolute Morons!

Smartie
13-08-2017, 12:54 PM
I'm thinking of starting a petition demanding that we at some point have a Rangers v Hibs game without some tinfoil-hatted-knuckle-dragger starting a ridiculous petition.

In fact, I might release a statement.

SonOfDavidFrancey
13-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Which one of you on here goes by the name of Mason Boyne?

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 01:08 PM
Which one of you on here goes by the name of Mason Boyne?Can't get into it but are we talking Boyne or Boing?

I think I know who Mason Boing is[emoji6]

Onion
13-08-2017, 01:09 PM
Ok, I'll sign their petition if they give up their trophies and titles achieved through cheating the uk tax-payer. How's that ?

Jim44
13-08-2017, 01:11 PM

ironically, they are citing that non booking of Garner as evidence of Beaton's incompetence. You couldn't make it up.

GordonHFC
13-08-2017, 01:13 PM
How can you start a petition where the point being stated is that referees are biased against der hun and then within a couple of sentences say that refs are corrupt and other clubs have issues with them.

MyJo
13-08-2017, 01:14 PM
On the actual football side ...... having a go at us for being physical is a joke, if they bothered to watch that game back objectively ( I know, I know ) they would lose count of the number of times their players left a foot in after the ball was gone, especially on the Hibs player they are mostly blaming for the physical stuff, Dylan McGeouch, who in actual fact was almost certainly the most fouled player on that pitch yesterday and who to his credit got up and got on with it every time.

Out of the 14 rangers players that spent time on the pitch on saturday, 7 of them were punished with yellow or red cards.....half of the team!

Even Motherwell who had 3 players sent off yesterday only had those 3 players pick up cards.....Kilmarnock and Hearts only had 7 players receive cards between them and two of them were practically fist-fighting on the pitch.

jax67
13-08-2017, 01:19 PM
As a result of yesterday's performance, my estimation of John Beaton as a referee and as a man of integrity has soared. :cool2:

Will we have to stop calling him BROTHER BEATONnow?

13-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Always cheated, never defeated. Always the victims. The petition is utterly cringeworthy and totally pathetic. They used to slag Celtic for being paranoid and always thinking they were the victims of some sort of conspiracy, now they are exactly the same.

Rangers are the biggest cheats in Scottish football, the tax case last month just confirmed officially what everyone already knew and now they have the audacity, the down right cheek to start accusing other people of cheating THEM and playing the victims. Honestly shaking my head here in utter disbelief.

This laughable petition along with the countless pathetic, embarrassing statements they've come out with over the last year or so has made them even more of a laughing stock. What an incredibly bitter bunch they are.

No one like them and believe you me they care VERY much!

SRHibs
13-08-2017, 01:27 PM
There must be some amount of cognitive dissonance going on in the heads of many on here. This petition is mental, there's no disagreement there. But I take it no one remembers last season when this forum was filled with equality paranoid ***** relating to the referees? I bet a lot of people still really believe that they were biased against us. The inability of people on football forums to put aside their biases and be objective is pretty funny.

Deluded Huns. A second death can't come soon enough.

P.S. Thanks Agent Beaton.

Jack Hackett
13-08-2017, 01:53 PM

The grammar, spelling and sentence structure would indicate it is genuine.

To think that Scotland was once renowned for the standard of its education. Dearie me

staunchhibby
13-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Why dont we start a petition to the S.F.A.re the sectarian chants and vitriol that we have to take from them.

Sir David Gray
13-08-2017, 02:00 PM
The grammar, spelling and sentence structure would indicate it is genuine.

To think that Scotland was once renowned for the standard of its education. Dearie me

You need to have attended school to have stood a chance of a good education.

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 02:02 PM
How can you start a petition where the point being stated is that referees are biased against der hun and then within a couple of sentences say that refs are corrupt and other clubs have issues with them.Because you have the same intellectual capacity as a wasp?

SirDavidsNapper
13-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Maybe we should start a petition to limit the vile bigots to 300 tickets for Easter Road.

neil7908
13-08-2017, 03:03 PM
I think a more appropriate petition would be for police Scotland to start actually enforcing existing laws on discrimination

Pete
13-08-2017, 03:07 PM
If all these signatories from places like Dundee, Broxburn and Inverness supported their local teams then they would have the right to moan about bias/incompetent referees.

Albanian Hibs
13-08-2017, 03:09 PM
😂😂😂 what an embarrassment