View Full Version : NHC Pedro Caixinha (The Rangers gaffer)

13-08-2017, 07:05 AM
Well, he's spent loads of money to try and improve the The Rangers.

The early indication is that, whilst they do appear a better team going forward than last seasons team, this The Rangers team is still miles behind Celtic and should hold no fear for teams like Aberdeen, Hibs and the rest.

You'll recall that the early version of The Rangers, the once famous Glasgow Rangers, only gave Paul Le Guen half a season before wee Barry and his fellow neds got him binned.

It will be interesting to me seeing how long it will be before the calls for him to be sacked will start. He has a three year deal up til March 2020, but how long will he get?

Key dates in Pedro's diary are 23rd September 2017, 30th December 2017 and 10th March 2018 when they play Celtic. Big losses in those games will intensify the calls for him to be sacked.

13-08-2017, 07:19 AM
I said before yesterdays game that he has to go into the 1st game v Celtic no more than 2 or 3 points behind them. He's going to struggle to do that now and we're only 2 games in.

Suits me as he's slotted into the comedy role vacated by Cathro very nicely indeed.

13-08-2017, 07:39 AM
Bunda da cavalho

13-08-2017, 07:47 AM
He actually said "we are the people" in an interview after the game yesterday. Clueless moron.

13-08-2017, 07:55 AM
Love this, Lennons getting to him.

"This game is not about only playing for yourself - there are a lot of elements which we also need to improve. But we are here, we are the people and we will keep going in front."

The Portuguese also appeared to suggest that Hibs manager Neil Lennon and his assistant Garry Parker were treated differently by fourth official Euan Anderson.

He said: "I am not talking about influence, I am talking about having the same treatment.

"If the opponents are allowed to have two coaches in the technical area, we are also allowed to have it.

"If I listen to what I listened to today, with the other manager getting to the fourth official the way he did, that allows me to go the same way but I don't have the same principles."

13-08-2017, 08:10 AM
He actually said "we are the people" in an interview after the game yesterday. Clueless moron.

Clueless or a blatant pandering to an element who will lap it up hook line and sinker?

13-08-2017, 08:17 AM
https://twitter.com/dixiebeans/status/896450324948504576

13-08-2017, 08:25 AM

Evidence of being primed by Traynor or whoever does their PR these days. It would be cringeworthy enough for a Scottish Sevco manager to actually come out with that but for a foreigner with limited language skill, it's total embarrassment.

13-08-2017, 08:34 AM
I think he'll get a full season as he's coping with pointing accusing fingers at everyone and his dog without actually spelling it out and getting into trouble and 'we are the people', once he masters 'arrupeepil', will buy him time.

13-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Who can forget?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DD7NynjVoAAezcS.jpg

13-08-2017, 08:53 AM
I think he'll get a full season as he's coping with pointing accusing fingers at everyone and his dog without actually spelling it out and getting into trouble and 'we are the people', once he masters 'arrupeepil', will buy him time.

They'll hound him out because:

A) they don't like Catholics
B) Bruno Alves looks like this season's Joey Barton - big name but now too slow to cope with Scottish fitba.

13-08-2017, 09:32 AM

"This game is not about only playing for yourself - there are a lot of elements which we also need to improve. But we are here, we are the people and we will keep going in front."

The Portuguese also appeared to suggest that Hibs manager Neil Lennon and his assistant Garry Parker were treated differently by fourth official Euan Anderson.

He said: "I am not talking about influence, I am talking about having the same treatment.

"If the opponents are allowed to have two coaches in the technical area, we are also allowed to have it.

"If I listen to what I listened to today, with the other manager getting to the fourth official the way he did, that allows me to go the same way but I don't have the same principles."After reading this after a few beers yesterday I said WTF? it's Cathro,but with goalposts.

Now that I've sobered up I'm convinced Father Dougal has been replaced by a new version.

Or is it Lenny Beige?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170813/3fef8869ecb6623c126978cc7fbd38bc.jpg

Either way his tea's oot.

20-08-2017, 11:10 AM
Well one week on, The Rangers are held by the mini-The Rangers.

"One team dominated from the beginning to the end," Caixinha said after the game.

Wonder how much longer he'll be given before the knives are sharpened.

21-08-2017, 02:59 PM
I think it will be just before the first Celtic game. After Partick Thistle thump them twice in the space of 4 days.

Corstorphine Hibby
21-08-2017, 03:03 PM

They must be the only team on the planet who have South Americans coming off the bench who don't bless themselves when they run onto the pitch.

Sweet Left Peg
21-08-2017, 03:22 PM

"If I listen to what I listened to today, with the other manager getting to the fourth official the way he did, that allows me to go the same way but I don't have the same principles."

If he'd listened to what Lennon had to listen to, then he might have given the Orcs the GIRFUY as well... silly man who won't last long as the backward thinking Peepul will hound him out through the press before too long. "The Rangers need a The Rangers man" will be the cry. The trouble they have is that there has been a seismic shift in their fortunes and subsequently their standing in Scottish football. They are as far behind Celtic as the rest of the league but the majority of their supporters will never accept that. Reality bites.

21-08-2017, 05:54 PM
He'll be a "Phenomenom" just like his compatriot Tony Ferrino

https://youtu.be/vH9tyqSjJvU

22-08-2017, 03:05 PM

How embarrassing is that,even for them...

25-08-2017, 07:25 PM
Defeat against Ross County would be funny! Tricky ground to go to. Difficult team to play against.

I can only see a home win.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/pedro-caixinha-the-dogs-bark-and-the-caravan-keeps-going-1-4542336

Fuzzywuzzy
25-08-2017, 09:02 PM
He was talking about caravans and barking dogs at his press conference. Makes the magic hat and caffro look positively sane

25-08-2017, 09:28 PM
His comments on MoH lack real class. I hope MoH sticks it to both Pedro and Sevco!

25-08-2017, 09:31 PM
He is only ever one defeat away from the sack. Not only are The Rangers quite a bit away from being best of the rest, there is a large part of their delusional following who don't even accept that they are part of the rest.

25-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Ridiculous comments about O'Halloran :confused:

The guy is a slaver without an ounce of class in his body. Well suited to The Rangers 2012.

26-08-2017, 08:34 AM
His comments on MoH lack real class. I hope MoH sticks it to both Pedro and Sevco!

But he won't be allowed to, will he?

Loans between clubs in the same division should be banned because it corrupts the competition.

15-09-2017, 08:44 PM
2-2 draw away to Partick

Lose to Celtic next week and they could be 8 points behind.

15-09-2017, 08:46 PM
2-2 draw away to Partick

Lose to Celtic next week and they could be 8 points behind.

Hopefully behind as us well, if we can put back to back victories together

15-09-2017, 09:05 PM
At Ibrox we weren't just a little bit better than them IMO. He's spent huge money on a really bang average team.

15-09-2017, 09:09 PM
He'll be emptied after Christmas/early spring is my prediction.

chinaman
15-09-2017, 09:52 PM

Hope not. He's a dumpling.can see the huns collapsing like a pack of cards as ceptic dominate, and watch the thick as sxxxe ****** fans evacuate the "big hoose" in there droves when it occurs.
Years of pain hopefully for the cheats

15-09-2017, 09:53 PM

If I was you I'd be heading to a bookie on that 😉

ChicagoHibee
15-09-2017, 10:36 PM
They'll hound him out because:

A) they don't like Catholics
B) Bruno Alves looks like this season's Joey Barton - big name but now too slow to cope with Scottish fitba.

Two really good points.

MichaelTheCelt
15-09-2017, 10:48 PM
Can they afford to sack him though? I think they are stuck with him. Surely they know if they sack him it will be an even bigger disaster getting some interim manager in to work with a bunch of foreign players who are gash but have to play as there is eff all else in that side. Great times to be a Tim, and a Hibby, and a Don, and so on.

15-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Can they afford to sack him though? I think they are stuck with him. Surely they know if they sack him it will be an even bigger disaster getting some interim manager in to work with a bunch of foreign players who are gash but have to play as there is eff all else in that side. Great times to be a Tim, and a Hibby, and a Don, and so on.

That may be the only thing which saves him, but at some point the fans will turn. Another pumping against you next weekend could be the beginning of the end.

MichaelTheCelt
15-09-2017, 11:08 PM
That may be the only thing which saves him, but at some point the fans will turn. Another pumping against you next weekend could be the beginning of the end.

You know this is the most confident I've ever felt going into a game against these ****s, I know we skelped them just about every game last year but I still felt those jitters coming on. Not this time though, hope I'm not too over confident mind you, I hope we put 7 past them.

15-09-2017, 11:41 PM

I think he said "We are the pee hole".

16-09-2017, 07:05 AM
I think he said "We are the pee hole".

Nah. 'We are the peep hole'. Everybody sees through them.

26-09-2017, 06:26 AM
Well, that's the Celtic game passed. Rumours of his sacking proved to be wrong.

But he's not going to be around much longer, is he?

26-09-2017, 06:56 AM
Well, that's the Celtic game passed. Rumours of his sacking proved to be wrong.

But he's not going to be around much longer, is he?

With the new relevations about his sordid behaviour it's surely just a matter of time.

26-09-2017, 06:58 AM
Sordid behaviour?

26-09-2017, 07:24 AM
Sordid behaviour?

Stuff involving goats and whipped cream down the Masonic.

26-09-2017, 07:44 AM

That's a new one on me.

26-09-2017, 07:49 AM
On his way out. There's a rumour going round that his pin number isn't 1690.

26-09-2017, 07:52 AM

He was only kidding though

xyz23jc
26-09-2017, 10:36 AM
If he'd listened to what Lennon had to listen to, then he might have given the Orcs the GIRFUY as well... silly man who won't last long as the backward thinking Peepul will hound him out through the press before too long. "The Rangers need a The Rangers man" will be the cry. The trouble they have is that there has been a seismic shift in their fortunes and subsequently their standing in Scottish football. They are as far behind Celtic as the rest of the league but the majority of their supporters will never accept that. Reality bites.

Stuck in the past I would say, one that increasingly bears no relation with the present! :agree:

Nutmegged
26-09-2017, 10:54 AM
Double header with Aberdeen on the 30th of November then the 3rd of December, if the sheep come out of that with 4 points or more then it'll be hard to justify keeping him on, I actually want him to win enough games to keep people believing in him, the worry is they empty him and hire someone who actually knows how to win 7/8 times out of 10

26-09-2017, 12:14 PM
I absolutely love his interview where he tells the world how tough he is coz he squared up to big, bad Scott Brown - sadly,for him (but for comedy purposes - brilliant !), the interview doesn't quite show him in the way I think he was hoping for -

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1398392-caixinha-accuses-brown-of-elbowing-morales-in-derby/

Pure comedy-gold !. I thought there'd be zero fun in the game this season after Cathro got bulleted but Pedro's rapidly proving me wrong - he's an out-and-out zoomer !!

26-09-2017, 12:57 PM

They've stolen the .net PM initiation ceremony?!

26-09-2017, 03:41 PM
That's a new one on me.

You should try it.Make sure the goat is friendly.

26-09-2017, 03:46 PM
That's a new one on me.

They've stolen the .net PM initiation ceremony?!

You should try it.Make sure the goat is friendly.

The video footage is horrendous.

26-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Shoogly gancho para pendurar roupas

26-09-2017, 04:37 PM
The video footage is horrendous.

We ought to be careful on here we don't say anything litigious. It'll end up like the 'taking a dump in the communal water fountain' thing. I see that blog got taken down. Shocking behaviour.

29-09-2017, 07:50 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-pedro-caixinha-axes-11256485

The press campaign in full swing

29-09-2017, 08:55 AM
The media won't stand for the establishment club languishing behind Aberdeen for another season, never mind being miles behind Celtic.

I kind of feel he's only ever 1 game away from the sack.

Comes across just as arrogant as that bread fella. Complete weapon.

How long before the huns turn their back on the club? 5 years without a major honour and only 1 cup final...

KdyHby
29-09-2017, 09:01 AM
only 1 cup final...

Remind me, how did that go? :hmmm:

29-09-2017, 09:04 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-pedro-caixinha-axes-11256485

"...for tonight’s crunch showdown with Hamilton."

For the what?

29-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Pedro will be off by Halloween.

29-09-2017, 09:19 AM

As a zombie?

29-09-2017, 09:23 AM
As a zombie?

😂😂

Liked that.

29-09-2017, 09:27 AM

It's a tricky one for Sevco. They need a new manager but ideally they'd want to be appointing him just as STs go on sale before everyone finds out he's pish.

I see McLeish is sticking his balding judas ginger prick's head above the parapet again.

29-09-2017, 09:40 AM
It's a tricky one for Sevco. They need a new manager but ideally they'd want to be appointing him just as STs go on sale before everyone finds out he's pish.

I see McLeish is sticking his balding judas ginger prick's head above the parapet again.

McLeish is whoring himself as per, he’s dying to get back to them. Be an interesting few weeks with all that’s going on and as the pressure mounts on Pedro he’s starting to fold big time.

29-09-2017, 09:43 AM
After tonight, its the international break. Then they're away to St J and the week after its League Cup duty. Anything less than 6 points and a cup win and he'll be trick or treating on Oct 31st as the cat says

29-09-2017, 09:49 AM
😂😂

Liked that.

To return in his next job as The Pedro.

29-09-2017, 10:46 AM

A wee January bid for Kenny Miller from the Hibees? :aok:

29-09-2017, 10:53 AM
A wee January bid for Kenny Miller from the Hibees? :aok:

Would you want him????

29-09-2017, 11:10 AM
Would you want him????

Absolutely. He's still one of the top few strikers in the country, still very fit, experienced and professional and has a brilliant work ethic. He is a penalty box goalscorer too and could therefore fit in extremely well with what we have I reckon.

Do you not think that, with Miller in the side, we might have put our games against - for example - St Johnstone and Dundee to bed with the chances we created?

His experience might also help Simon Murray.

29-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Hear that Miller and Murty have put themselves forward as a management team if Pedro gets the boot.

29-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Hear that Miller and Murty have put themselves forward as a management team if Pedro gets the boot.

That would be a sure-fire way to ensuring you have no chance of getting the gig...putting yourself forward while your boss is still in the job...would be seen by the board as a very unsupportive act..

29-09-2017, 12:53 PM
When Motherwell hump them in the cup, he'll be gone.

29-09-2017, 12:53 PM
That would be a sure-fire way to ensuring you have no chance of getting the gig...putting yourself forward while your boss is still in the job...would be seen by the board as a very unsupportive act..

Also untrue though.

29-09-2017, 12:55 PM

Exactly. Talk about stabbing your manager in the back.

29-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Also untrue though.

never doubted that TC....

29-09-2017, 01:09 PM
Absolutely. He's still one of the top few strikers in the country, still very fit, experienced and professional and has a brilliant work ethic. He is a penalty box goalscorer too and could therefore fit in extremely well with what we have I reckon.

Do you not think that, with Miller in the side, we might have put our games against - for example - St Johnstone and Dundee to bed with the chances we created?

Miller works hard and has scoring patches but he's not exactly prolific - 11 in 37 in the league last year. And yes, he's fit, but he's 37, not going to go on that much longer?

29-09-2017, 01:12 PM
never doubted that TC....

👍🏼 I know bud, just thought I’d put it over no one has stabbed anyone in the back. Players are seriously lacking in fitness they don’t like how the training is (I know players moaning for it being to easy) so when they told him this Pedro took the huff and made an example of Kenny for speaking up for the players. Kenny wasn’t the only one either!

But as I said few days ago there is a lot more to this than what is being reported and I’m sure once he’s gone it will be out. Long may their suffering continue though 😁

29-09-2017, 01:27 PM
👍🏼 I know bud, just thought I’d put it over no one has stabbed anyone in the back. Players are seriously lacking in fitness they don’t like how the training is (I know players moaning for it being to easy) so when they told him this Pedro took the huff and made an example of Kenny for speaking up for the players. Kenny wasn’t the only one either!

But as I said few days ago there is a lot more to this than what is being reported and I’m sure once he’s gone it will be out. Long may their suffering continue though 😁

Pedro is clearly a bit mental. But as for the fitness stuff the players should take some responsibility and do the extra themselves instead of moaning about it. Like the Hearts players with Cathro. Just excuses from them because they don't like Pedro. However it shows that things aren't going well so it's all good!

29-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Pedro is clearly a bit mental. But as for the fitness stuff the players should take some responsibility and do the extra themselves instead of moaning about it. Like the Hearts players with Cathro. Just excuses from them because they don't like Pedro. However it shows that things aren't going well so it's all good!

They have been doing extra, same can’t be said for the Portuguese guys though.

29-09-2017, 03:28 PM
For Pedro and Miller read Le Guen and Barry the crab. See how that worked.

29-09-2017, 04:50 PM

I feel this ship has sailed...

29-09-2017, 05:12 PM
I feel this ship has sailed...

Maybe - who knows if NL would be interested in any case. I certainly think we need someone like Kenny Miller in the squad - even if it's only for six or eighteen months.

29-09-2017, 06:15 PM
A Hamilton win will see him sacked? Could be a good game if half the players have downed tools.

29-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Miller dropped and training with the U20s for feeding The Cat?

29-09-2017, 06:47 PM
Miller dropped and training with the U20s for feeding The Cat?

😂

Kenny and about 9 others. There is someone there who is leaking stories that isn’t a player.. I wonder who?? 🤔

29-09-2017, 06:47 PM
1-0 Hamilton after a minute

29-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Accies a goal up in a minute :greengrin

Camera swung round to Cowcheenya on the bench. Just needed a wee bubble caption above his heid "Wish ah'd gone tae Vegas..."

You're getting sacked in the morning. Please let it be Butcher.

1-0 Hamilton after a minute

Pedro ye Hun **** :greengrin

29-09-2017, 06:52 PM
Pedro ye Hun **** :greengrin

Pedro is the new Cathro. Hopefully tomorrow never comes.

29-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Since they scored Accies have been shockingly poor

29-09-2017, 07:10 PM
Game over.

The defending and keeping for both goals was terrible. That goal scored there was the worst this season.

29-09-2017, 07:12 PM
I'm calling it now.

Hamilton will get relegated.

29-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Never mind the fantasist zoomers hijacking anything hunlike on here wi nonsense about miller, he will never be back near ER in Green thankfully, but the longer wee blabbermouth dafty Pedro le guen is at the zombie newco, the better! Comedy gold who he is going to be going after next in his daily ill thought out rantings to the zombie lovin west Scotland excuse for press!

29-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Great result tonight

For those of us who want to see Pedro stay in a job🤡

30-09-2017, 06:52 AM
Certainly is :aok:

Great result tonight

For those of us who want to see Pedro stay in a job🤡

22-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Keep the faith - Pedro must stay

22-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Sir Pedro

22-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Hope he stays. #PrayForPedro

CathroMustStay
22-10-2017, 03:51 PM
#WeAreThePedro

22-10-2017, 09:11 PM
#FicarPedro
#PeixeEMurisco

22-10-2017, 09:23 PM
#HoldamassforPedro

23-10-2017, 01:11 PM
#WeAreThePedro

He deserves a bumper new contract. Great guy.

23-10-2017, 01:25 PM
His antics/hysterics on the touchline yesterday were pure comedy gold and our game can ill-afford to lose a talent like that - though I have no doubt the Hun will be able to replace him with someone equally as hilarious as their record is second to none !!

If he does go though, I'll forever be grateful to him for this outstanding piece -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7EGkyrby1I

Sublime comedian - I'd even go as far as to say it's on a par with some of the best produced by the man he replaced, the previous holder of 'The Ultimate F***wit In Scottish Football' - The Cathro :not worth !

23-10-2017, 02:05 PM
Pedro is the people.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171023/5a31a10866edadcd9bade229dfbd01f6.jpg

23-10-2017, 02:07 PM
He's yet to win three games in a row; which, for a Rangers manager is shocking.

23-10-2017, 02:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMwR2uyWAAAmiv3.jpg

23-10-2017, 06:02 PM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4rbDs6z60qXR08yYXRNc0tPQVU/view?usp=drivesdk

23-10-2017, 06:18 PM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4rbDs6z60qXR08yYXRNc0tPQVU/view?usp=drivesdk

Ha-ha-ha - Loved it / Facebooked it !!

23-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Looks like a bellend and acts like a bellend

Keep him

23-10-2017, 06:34 PM
Looks like a bellend and acts like a bellend

Keep him

If it looks and acts like a bellend its probably a bellend. A perfect fit for Sevco

25-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Hang in there, wee man; we still believe in you. Don't let them drive you out :top marks

25-10-2017, 09:10 PM
#prayforpedro. Don't do anything rash now huns

CathroMustStay
25-10-2017, 09:20 PM
Don't you dare leave us now Pedro, the banter years have just begun!

:not worth