PDA

View Full Version : Match of the Day.

Pete
12-08-2017, 09:59 PM
Watching Sevco's pals v Burnley and there's a bit symmetry going on.

A sending off, lots of booing and they've shipped three goals.

Couldn't be happening to a nicer bunch.

green day
12-08-2017, 10:03 PM

Couldn't be happening to a nicer bunch.

Vokes the boy that was at Falkirk?

Onceinawhile
12-08-2017, 10:04 PM
And they lost 3-2.

tamig
12-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Vokes the boy that was at Falkirk?

No Will Vaulkes was at Falkirk. Stubbsy took him to Rotherham.

Pete
12-08-2017, 10:14 PM
True Blue Frank de Boer off to a good start at Crystal Palace.

Place is cursed I tell you.

Hibbycol
12-08-2017, 10:16 PM

Couldn't be happening to a nicer bunch.Agree .cannot stand chelski ,rainjurs of ingurland ,hate them.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Haymaker
12-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Agree .cannot stand chelski ,rainjurs of ingurland ,hate them.

Kinda, their moronic fans tend not to be able to afford to go anymore.

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 10:29 PM
Going to go against the grain here. Liked Chelsea since the days when they weren't that great, two Chelsea fans from way back are good mates of mine, they're also now Hibs fans, come to games with me when they can and have a real interest in what's going on at Hibs just now. They really don't like the rangers and have a good handle on the impact of the uglies on Scottish football.

The atmosphere at Stamford Bridge is a bit predictable, they've got about 3 pet songs and if there's anything like the the's sing I've missed it when I've been there. I do agree a lot of their fan base has altered or been squeezed by prices etc but that's true of most of the bigger greedy EPL clubs now.

Part of Chelsea's problem here might be that the huns do seem to want a yam like special relationship with them. There was a good few of them at Chelsea Newcastle a few seasons back and it was a bit cringeworthy hearing them at the railway station afterwards.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Hibbycol
12-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Going to go against the grain here. Liked Chelsea since the days when they weren't that great, two Chelsea fans from way back are good mates of mine, they're also now Hibs fans, come to games with me when they can and have a real interest in what's going on at Hibs just now. They really don't like the rangers and have a good handle on the impact of the uglies on Scottish football.

The atmosphere at Stamford Bridge is a bit predictable, they've got about 3 pet songs and if there's anything like the the's sing I've missed it when I've been there. I do agree a lot of their fan base has altered or been squeezed by prices etc but that's true of most of the bigger greedy EPL clubs now.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using TapatalkMaybe moved on in time ,but section 18 Chelsea headhunters I remember in my yoof. kind of colours my view of them ,but fair do' s to your hibby-chelsea mates GGTTH.

RossScott1991
12-08-2017, 10:37 PM
Use to love MOTD, however since the introduction of social media where you can see football highlights instant I tend to do that. Far too much talking in-between each matches and not many pundits i like.

I've always liked Arsenal as my favourite english team mainly due to loving Thierry Henry, respect way Arsene Wenger try's to do things, would love it if he could win one more Title before he retires. Certainly more likeable than the likes of mourinho. Despite not winning a title in a long time i still find arsenal games when on the tv the most entertaining. A lot of PL games are boring, though this season I've watched Arsenal game friday and Liverpool game first thing today and seen 13 goals :greengrin

Hibbycol
12-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Use to love MOTD, however since the introduction of social media where you can see football highlights instant I tend to do that. Far too much talking in-between each matches and not many pundits i like.

I've always liked Arsenal as my favourite english team mainly due to loving Thierry Henry, respect way Arsene Wenger try's to do things, would love it if he could win one more Title before he retires. Certainly more likeable than the likes of mourinho. Despite not winning a title in a long time i still find arsenal games when on the tv the most entertaining. A lot of PL games are boring, though this season I've watched Arsenal game friday and Liverpool game first thing today and seen 13 goals :greengrinAlways liked Arsenal lol wonder why -london hibs as I remember them [emoji16]

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 10:41 PM
Maybe moved on in time ,but section 18 Chelsea headhunters I remember in my yoof. kind of colours my view of them ,but fair do' s to your hibby-chelsea mates GGTTH.

Sent from my SM-G925F using TapatalkEvery clubs got their bellends. The guys you are on about can still be seen. Just a helluva lot older .

I'd liken them to some aged Hibs casuals who got a bit excited in a boozer car park before a Hibs friendly in Blackburn a few years ago.

Hibbycol
12-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Every clubs got their bellends. The guys you are on about can still be seen. Just a helluva lot older .

I'd liken them to some aged Hibs casuals who got a bit excited in a boozer car park before a Hibs friendly in Blackburn a few years ago.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using TapatalkAye your right 40-50 year old grown men still casualling(oops spelling) are utter bell ends and aught to look in the mirror at how ridiculous they are ! But as you say every club has them .

ShinyFantastic
12-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Nothing wrong with Chelsea. I have never experienced any problems or incidents in the 50 or so games I've been to.

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Aye your right 40-50 year old grown men still casualling(oops spelling) are utter bell ends and aught to look in the mirror at how ridiculous they are ! But as you say every club has them .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk[emoji106]

Casualties?

Hibbycol
12-08-2017, 10:53 PM
Nothing wrong with Chelsea. I have never experienced any problems or incidents in the 50 or so games I've been to.Fair do' s we all have our leanings to different teams my own are hibs (obviously) and Liverpool from a wee laddy .

Hibbycol
12-08-2017, 10:55 PM
[emoji106]

Casualties?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using TapatalkThat's in before MOTD ain't it [emoji6]