PDA

View Full Version : Home game v Sevco 13 Dec

LithgaeHibby
12-08-2017, 09:40 PM
We need to sell them 900 tickets max. Get the small band of orcs in the Dunbar End surrounded by Hibbies from all sides. We will sell out 19000+ tickets no problem. Get it done please Leeann this is one special season!

Scottie
12-08-2017, 09:47 PM
We need to sell them 900 tickets max. Get the small band of orcs in the Dunbar End surrounded by Hibbies from all sides. We will sell out 19000+ tickets no problem. Get it done please Leeann this is one special season!
:no way: I wouldn't give them any at all or at a push the same percentage as we were given at Ipox.

LaMotta
12-08-2017, 09:49 PM
They give us 2% of the total Stadium. If we did the same all they should get is 400.

Hermit Crab
12-08-2017, 09:56 PM
This would only work if we could sell the 19,000 to our fans. Christmas will be 2weeks away by then so I expect a full Dunbar end of huns unfortunately.

Callyballybe
13-08-2017, 08:53 AM
They give us 2% of the total Stadium. If we did the same all they should get is 400.

Exactly, do it by percentage terms.

As has been said on here it's purely down to money. We're not going to turn down the extra revenue of them filling the Dunbar end if we can't.

That said, this is probably the best chance we'll have of doing it with the crowds being so high at the moment. It's really up to us here to get as many bodies through the turnstyles that day. Even if we end up giving them half the away end - that'd be something.

I know retaliation is not usually the best foot forward, but with us only getting 900 tickets for Ibrox (considering the demand this time round.) I'm pretty sure they'll be expecting their usual full south stand allocation when they visit. I'd love to be able to get it up them and give them a much smaller amount.

Johnny Clash
13-08-2017, 08:58 AM
... be great to seeing 19,000 Neil Lennons giving them the GIRFUY arm pump !!

erin go bragh
13-08-2017, 09:01 AM
This would only work if we could sell the 19,000 to our fans. Christmas will be 2weeks away by then so I expect a full Dunbar end of huns unfortunately.

We had almost 17k home fans against Thistle.
We could sell 19k no problem imo . A reduced Orc support would encourage otherwise stay away fans to attend .
Get it done Hibs .

Libby Hibby
13-08-2017, 09:06 AM
Split the South in 2, no way they should get the whole end.

Jack Hackett
13-08-2017, 09:08 AM
We could sell 19k no problem imo . A reduced Orc support would encourage otherwise stay away fans to attend .
Get it done Hibs .

Absolutely this. Show them the equivalent respect they show us. Just out of interest, how many do they give Celtc?

Northernhibee
One in one out rule with the toilets too. Inspected for vandalism regularly too.

GreenCastle
Agreed - more tickets for home fans.

If fans keep turning up to ER it should take care of itself as the board will have no option unless it's already been pre-agreed ?

Both Old Firm should only have some of the away end - makes such a difference when you limit the great unwashed in the capital and all their baggage.

Firestarter
13-08-2017, 09:09 AM

It doesn't matter if we lose some £, they rodents shouldn't be welcome in numbers at Easter road. From that wee laddie spat on from a hun bus to the final, to yesterday with all the previous they should always get as little as possible.

We look like struggling the week up to it then free tickets to Hibs charity.

Sir David Gray
13-08-2017, 09:11 AM
If we're still playing like we are now then it's a no brainer. We'll be able to sell enough tickets to Hibs fans to justify giving them a few hundred tickets.

Obviously a lot can happen in 4 months though so we'll just have to wait and see.

If the demand is there from our own support though, we absolutely should limit their allocation.

makaveli1875
13-08-2017, 09:14 AM

how many tickets do we have to give them ?

Killiehibbie
13-08-2017, 09:17 AM
how many tickets do we have to give them ?0.

Sir David Gray
13-08-2017, 09:28 AM
how many tickets do we have to give them ?

There's no minimum amount.

This is the SPFL ruling on this matter;

The Home club must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number of visiting supporters at every home League Match and Play-Off Match as may be agreed in advance with the Visiting Club and, in the event of their being unable to agree such number not later than 14 days prior to the date of the League Match or Play-Off Match in question, the number of visiting supporters allowed shall be determined by the Board whose decision shall be final and binding.

My_Wife_Camille
13-08-2017, 09:28 AM
If we are doing well in the league then the usual excuses like the one you have mentioned will be forgotten about

CraigHibee
13-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Give them half a the stand like we done for the play off game a couple of seasons ago, don't deserve full allocation

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Absolutely this. Show them the equivalent respect they show us. Just out of interest, how many do they give Celtc?

The whole broomloan stand holds 8012. Thats what celtic get. The OF have an agreement like Hibs and Hearts, Celtic get the whole stand and in return The Rangers get roughly the same allocation at Parkhead. Interestingly all other teams seem to be getting 750 tickets for league matches away at celtic.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 12:01 PM
If we are doing well in the league then the usual excuses like the one you have mentioned will be forgotten about

I'm all for reducing their allocation although we tried this before then couldn't sell them to our own fans and lost money. I'd do the same to Celtic if they only offer us a measly 750 for Parkhead.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Get it done Hibs .

Even though the game is a Wednesday night and will undoubtedly be live on tv and being so close to Xmas?

monktonharp
13-08-2017, 12:19 PM
This would only work if we could sell the 19,000 to our fans. Christmas will be 2weeks away by then so I expect a full Dunbar end of huns unfortunately. without getting on to you, and having not read all the posts yet I do have to say that your comments will be absolutely at odds with the huge majority of fans on this site. we should indeed deny them the full end. give them as small an amount as possible, within the rules and mainly within the Safety of all fans, including the away support. No doubt the club will be considering best options, and if we are still on a "roll" at that point , it would make sense to accommodate more of our fans. there could also be a build up to Christmas Season Tickets .

houstonhibbee
13-08-2017, 12:23 PM
If we give them the full stand then a lot of our female and younger season ticket holders will stay away
if we give them up a pittance we can fill the rest of the stadium if we are going well

monktonharp
13-08-2017, 12:26 PM
If we give them the full stand then a lot of our female and younger season ticket holders will stay away
if we give them up a pittance we can fill the rest of the stadium if we are going well:agree: very relevant point.

SirDavidsNapper
13-08-2017, 12:28 PM
There is no way they should get the whole stand. Our demand for tickets will be too high to justify it.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 12:31 PM
without getting on to you, and having not read all the posts yet I do have to say that your comments will be absolutely at odds with the huge majority of fans on this site. we should indeed deny them the full end. give them as small an amount as possible, within the rules and mainly within the Safety of all fans, including the away support. No doubt the club will be considering best options, and if we are still on a "roll" at that point , it would make sense to accommodate more of our fans. there could also be a build up to Christmas Season Tickets .

Read post my post number 20.

monktonharp
13-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Read post my post number 20.just read it, but money is not everything, when considering your Home support. plenty of clubs do that rather than looking through ££ glasses. previos cup games from small clubs proves that

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 12:42 PM
just read it, but money is not everything, when considering your Home support. plenty of clubs do that rather than looking through ££ glasses. previos cup games from small clubs proves that

If we reduce and sell all our tickets then great. Would be not need to pay for extra policing though as there would need to be extra security as per yesterday? The no mans land would need to be rather large imo.

Someone email LD and get the ball rolling for a reduced allocation for The Rangers and Celtic.

Onion
13-08-2017, 12:46 PM

Of course, Chick Young and every other media hack and commentator counts as an Orc. Once you add the officials, SFA representatives and 250 Obsessives who stalk our home games, that leaves zero for the Hun Hordes :thumbsup:

bod
13-08-2017, 12:55 PM
the polis wont keep the away fans behind after the game so with both sets of fans leaving the one end at the same time without segregation will be a no no.
as good as giving them reduced tickets & us the other half of the away end sounds it will never happen

erin go bragh
13-08-2017, 12:57 PM
the polis wont keep the away fans behind after the game so with both sets of fans leaving the one end at the same time without segregation will be a no no.
as good as giving them reduced tickets & us the other half of the away end sounds it will never happen

Hibs fans will exit through the East I would think .

MyJo
13-08-2017, 12:58 PM
if we give them up a pittance we can fill the rest of the stadium if we are going well

Given the game is at 7.45pm on a wednesday night in the middle of december with category A pricing i can't imagine there being a huge tournout from families and kids who aren't season ticket holders anyway.

In an ideal world you would want as few of them in the stadium as possible but the reality is that giving them the full stand generates around £70k - £80k in income that we would be unlikely to make up any shortfall from with ticket sales to Hibs fans, especially given we would need to leave a good number of the seats completely empty to accomodate sharing the stand.

Having them isolated in thier own stand is safer for Hibs fans, much harder to launch, coins and smuggled buckie bottles across to the east stand than it would be from one side of the south to the other etc. and also makes segregation and keeping them away from us post-match much easier for police.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 01:00 PM

You know that stand can be separated inside and the Hibs fans can leave via the East Stand by going behind it and the Rangers fans leave via the normal route out over the bridge of doom.

BullsCloseHibs
13-08-2017, 01:00 PM
I think they'll be in for some real special dogs abuse on their way to the Holy Ground.
We friken own them now.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 01:01 PM
Given the game is at 7.45pm on a wednesday night in the middle of december with category A pricing i can't imagine there being a huge tournout from families and kids who aren't season ticket holders anyway.

In an ideal world you would want as few of them in the stadium as possible but the reality is that giving them the full stand generates around £70k - £80k in income that we would be unlikely to make up any shortfall from with ticket sales to Hibs fans, especially given we would need to leave a good number of the seats completely empty to accomodate sharing the stand.

Having them isolated in thier own stand is safer for Hibs fans, much harder to launch, coins and smuggled buckie bottles across to the east stand than it would be from one side of the south to the other etc. and also makes segregation and keeping them away from us post-match much easier for police.

If they are subjected to the same search procedures that we were yesterday theres no way they will get a buckie bottle into the ground.

bod
13-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Hibs fans eill exit through the East I would think .

I didn't know you could transfer between them, from where I sit I just see a big white advertising hording

Keith_M
13-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Give them half a the stand like we done for the play off game a couple of seasons ago, don't deserve full allocation

Give them two sections in both Upper and Lower South Stand, 1,600 tickets. Leave 800 empty between both sets of fans and give the rest (~1,500) to Home Fans.

I'm sure we'll be able to sell 17.5k, especially as we'll be well clear at the top of the league by then :wink:

NAE NOOKIE
13-08-2017, 01:43 PM
If Hibs sell tickets well in advance, as we appear to be doing for league matches this season, the time of year might not be such a factor. Get them on sale from the middle of November.

I agree that segregation of the south stand would lead to a reduced capacity by a few hundred and lose us a few quid, but it might be worth doing to make a point. Our ticket allocation for Ibrox is woeful .... to be allocated less than 1000 in a stadium that holds 50,000 is pathetic. We haven't often had the opportunity to show our displeasure at that state of affairs in the last few decades and IMO we should grab the chance when we can.

The Hibs fans at the eastern end of the south can easily be funnelled out round the back of the east after the game and the south can be segregated inside too. The police might not be happy about Hibs and Sevco fans sharing the same stand, but the upside for them would be that rather than having 4,000 knuckle draggers to keep an eye on they would have less than 2,000.

IMO this is something we should actively be looking at.

hibee-boys
13-08-2017, 01:51 PM
I would imagine the club have budgeted for 4 old firm visits so can't see the club cutting their allocation. Just can't see us selling out the 3 stands and half the south against them on a wednesday night in December.

Hibernia&Alba
13-08-2017, 01:59 PM

This would be my suggestion. 400 tickets is the same percentage by capacity; that's fair.

Lancs Harp
13-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Sharing an end shouldnt be an issue. It wasnt with Hearts and the OF last season at Tynecastle, why should it be different for us?

darwenhibby
13-08-2017, 02:01 PM
I would imagine the club have budgeted for 4 old firm visits so can't see the club cutting their allocation. Just can't see us selling out the 3 stands and half the south against them on a wednesday night in December.

Hear what your saying but has the club budgeted for 17 600 v Partick and probably the same v accies Motherwell s the
It might just compensates few hundred empty seats v Huns

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 02:03 PM
If Hibs sell tickets well in advance, as we appear to be doing for league matches this season, the time of year might not be such a factor. Get them on sale from the middle of November.

I agree that segregation of the south stand would lead to a reduced capacity by a few hundred and lose us a few quid, but it might be worth doing to make a point. Our ticket allocation for Ibrox is woeful .... to be allocated less than 1000 in a stadium that holds 50,000 is pathetic. We haven't often had the opportunity to show our displeasure at that state of affairs in the last few decades and IMO we should grab the chance when we can.

The Hibs fans at the eastern end of the south can easily be funnelled out round the back of the east after the game and the south can be segregated inside too. The police might not be happy about Hibs and Sevco fans sharing the same stand, but the upside for them would be that rather than having 4,000 knuckle draggers to keep an eye on they would have less than 2,000.

We got over 1000 yesterday.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 02:05 PM
Sharing an end shouldnt be an issue. It wasnt with Hearts and the OF last season at Tynecastle, why should it be different for us?

Tynecaslte is slightly better set up for sharing the stand. There are roller shutters underneath the roseburn stand. I'm not sure if the South stand has these, perhaps someone who was in that stand at the Partick game can confirm?

Billy Whizz
13-08-2017, 02:07 PM

What did they do at Tynie last season?
Rangers and Celtic only got 2 blocks

dougieflett
13-08-2017, 02:08 PM
I can remember going into the stadium the day after a huns game and they had ripped some seats out in the Dunbar end.. The less of them the better.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Given that the institutional conspiracy against the Rangers will still be in place by then, surely we should offer them the option to officially swerve this one then make it home fans only?

NAE NOOKIE
13-08-2017, 03:32 PM
We got over 1000 yesterday.

I read 900, though the support on TV did look bigger than that ........... whatever the case as a percentage we get miles less than we give them.

chinaman
13-08-2017, 04:40 PM
This would be my suggestion. 400 tickets is the same percentage by capacity; that's fair.

This.
And not a single bigot more, it's time this **** learnt respect for decent fans

Johnny Clash
13-08-2017, 04:48 PM

I thought the Dunbar end could be sub-divided ? So that the Hibs half would leave by walking around past the East ?

hibee_girl
13-08-2017, 04:49 PM
I thought the Dunbar end could be sub-divided ? So that the Hibs half would leave by walking around past the East ?

It can be.

When the East was getting rebuilt we were in the South stand with Rangers fans so it can be done.

Leith Green
13-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Please Please Please... lets give them minimum allocation, no more than 1500 tickets and have Hibs fans in the other half.

Nakedmanoncrack
13-08-2017, 06:15 PM

It can, and has been done, why do people make things up to complicate something very simple? If we can sell the tickets of course we should limit the Sevco allocation.

Arch Stanton
13-08-2017, 06:18 PM
It can be.

When the East was getting rebuilt we were in the South stand with Rangers fans so it can be done.

God, I remember that well - even the sound of them from the lower half was pretty scary. I can't remenber what the exit procedure was but I'm sure it wasn't via the East exit (held back perhaps?).

I'm also pretty sure that we wouldn't fill half a stand without there being walk-ups, which would surely not be allowed.

Anyway, the game will be played on the pitch and the team managed to cope with 40k baying huns so I really don't see what everyone's problem is. Whatever, it will be a great atmosphere.

givescotlandfreedom
13-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Could Hibs fans get the half of the South Stand closest to the West and the Sevconians can be kept until it's clear like happens to us at Ibrox.

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 08:44 PM

Wonder if this is one for the Fans reps to get a view from the club on?

Certainly something that would send the right message, not suggesting we should subject the huns to spitting, money being thrown at them and sectarian bile as we are better than that but I do think there's something to be said for giving them the same proportion as they give us and if they don't like it they can always issue a statement.

Jones28
13-08-2017, 09:21 PM
Could Hibs fans get the half of the South Stand closest to the West and the Sevconians can be kept until it's clear like happens to us at Ibrox.

No becuase you can't segregate effectively this way.

MartinfaePorty
13-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Prior to this season I would have been firmly in the no camp, but I think, depending on how demand is looking from our end (if we're still doing well), then I'm all for reducing their allocation, in the same way as Hearts. Would be a bit embarrassing if we did this and didn't get close to selling out our South Stand allocation, though, so would need to be announced in advance and well promoted by all.

majorhibs
13-08-2017, 10:04 PM
Even though the game is a Wednesday night and will undoubtedly be live on tv and being so close to Xmas?

You have a big problem.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2017, 12:08 AM
You have a big problem.

No, I think you do but if you think I do why don't you enlighten me?

Steve-O
14-08-2017, 02:21 AM
God, I remember that well - even the sound of them from the lower half was pretty scary. I can't remenber what the exit procedure was but I'm sure it wasn't via the East exit (held back perhaps?).

I'm also pretty sure that we wouldn't fill half a stand without there being walk-ups, which would surely not be allowed.

Anyway, the game will be played on the pitch and the team managed to cope with 40k baying huns so I really don't see what everyone's problem is. Whatever, it will be a great atmosphere.

If the East was still being built, then presumably that was the reason you couldn't exit that way back then.

Looking at Google Maps, it appears it's perfectly plausible for Hibs fans in the South to enter from the East - looks like it's just a case of opening a gate? So they'd just need some segregation at the back of the South, and it looks fairly easy?

pacorosssco
14-08-2017, 10:35 AM
I expect this will be more of a powderkeg as huns will mix with our support top of easter road area

frazeHFC
14-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Giving them half the stand will obviously mean a lot less of a support behind them, but it will also further piss them off. So if we are confident of selling out, which we will if we are near the top of the league, it's a no brainer.

makaveli1875
14-08-2017, 10:42 AM
In light of all their greeting , petitions and reporting Lennon to the police i think we should give them **** all for the ER game , Im pretty sure we could fill most of the south against them since were going for 4 in a row :greengrin if not Id sooner see the South stand empty than have it full of those cretins

Lancs Harp
14-08-2017, 10:47 AM
The Hibs seagulls have plans for them so Ive heard. :wink:

Mick O'Rourke
14-08-2017, 10:53 AM
The Hibs seagulls need to be very careful.
A 5 a.m. chap on the door from the Flying Squad,if they dont behave.

Seveno
14-08-2017, 10:56 AM
The Hibs seagulls need to be very careful.
A 5 a.m. chap on the door from the Flying Squad,if they dont behave.

Start selling the tickets now to see how many will be bought by the home support.

we are hibs
14-08-2017, 11:10 AM
even if we didn't manage to sell out the other half of the stand (which i think we would regardless) i'd give them minimum amount and they can count themselves lucky they are getting anywhere near Easter Road.

Borderhibbie76
14-08-2017, 12:09 PM
In light of all their greeting , petitions and reporting Lennon to the police i think we should give them **** all for the ER game , Im pretty sure we could fill most of the south against them since were going for 4 in a row :greengrin if not Id sooner see the South stand empty than have it full of those cretinsAbsolutely mate I'm all for banning the f###### who cares if we don't get invited back to the Bigot Dome

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hughio
14-08-2017, 12:18 PM
even if we didn't manage to sell out the other half of the stand (which i think we would regardless) i'd give them minimum amount and they can count themselves lucky they are getting anywhere near Easter Road.

Yes:agree:
Even if we do end up in a loss the point has to be made.
To them and Celtc.

Its called sauce for the goose.

Heisenberg
14-08-2017, 12:21 PM
I would 100% cut their allocation. No questions asked. Hearts did it. We'd easily sell south stand seats.

marinello59
14-08-2017, 12:27 PM
If segregation can be safely then yes, cut their allocation to half of the away stand. And if the club thinks demand from the home suppport is strong enough then limit them to the lower tier as well.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2017, 01:03 PM
If segregation can be safely then yes, cut their allocation to half of the away stand. And if the club thinks demand from the home suppport is strong enough then limit them to the lower tier as well.

Cant do that as you couldn't have Hibs fan above them.

OxoHibby
14-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Cant do that as you couldn't have Hibs fan above them.

Why couldn't you. Used to happen to us in the broomloan at Ibrox and still does to a certain extent?

Hermit Crab
14-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Why couldn't you. Used to happen to us in the broomloan at Ibrox and still does to a certain extent?

At no point are the rangers fans sitting directly above us. You are not allowed to have that in stadiums now. Some SPFL rule.

--------
14-08-2017, 01:29 PM

In view of the death threats against Neil Lennon on social media this morning, the club would be entirely justified in not allowing any SEVCO follower anywhere near ER that evening.

Mick O'Rourke
14-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Start selling the tickets now to see how many will be bought by the home support.
I agree and wonder if the Club have already considered doing just that.

Non ST holders who are on the Club's data base and a history of buying tickets,though.

I too would like to see "them" getting as few tickets as possible.

hibbysam
14-08-2017, 01:46 PM
At no point are the rangers fans sitting directly above us. You are not allowed to have that in stadiums now. Some SPFL rule.

They were sitting directly above us GW3 on Saturday.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2017, 01:52 PM
They were sitting directly above us GW3 on Saturday.

They were not, Above the Hibs fans is a door to a stairwell with a steward standing there.

See in video here.https://youtu.be/_Fw73HgTr90?t=96

Stokesy's on fire
14-08-2017, 01:59 PM
I agree 100% We should give them 1000 tickets and allow our fans to hopefully purchase the remaining seats in the south stand.

hibbysam
14-08-2017, 02:07 PM
They were not, Above the Hibs fans is a door to a stairwell with a steward standing there.

See in video here.https://youtu.be/_Fw73HgTr90?t=96

There is about three rows of seats in front of the "entrance". At least 4 or 5 of the seats is directly above the Hibs support. I was looking directly up at one of the guys I know in the Rangers end, sitting in his seat, and he was directly above the Hibs support.

iwasthere1972
14-08-2017, 02:12 PM

Does **** show on ****?

Hermit Crab
14-08-2017, 02:19 PM
There is about three rows of seats in front of the "entrance". At least 4 or 5 of the seats is directly above the Hibs support. I was looking directly up at one of the guys I know in the Rangers end, sitting in his seat, and he was directly above the Hibs support.

Right, thats not what is being suggested here, someone mentioned giving the rangers half the lower south and filling the rest with his fans. 100% will not happen.

marinello59
14-08-2017, 02:23 PM

I don't think it is a rule. The police might advise against it but that's a different thing.

hibbysam
14-08-2017, 02:24 PM
Right, thats not what is being suggested here, someone mentioned giving the rangers half the lower south and filling the rest with his fans. 100% will not happen.

I get that, and fully understand why. I just can't see it being a rule when it clearly happens at Ibrox, whether it is 10 fans or 500 fans, it shouldn't happen. Your point was also "At no point are the rangers fans sitting directly above us." This clearly was the case.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
14-08-2017, 02:31 PM

If I had the wings of a seagull....... :singing:

Mick O'Rourke
14-08-2017, 02:34 PM
If I had the wings of a seagull....... :singing:
They'll keep the Green Flag flying high.... so bring on the......

Hermit Crab
14-08-2017, 02:44 PM
I get that, and fully understand why. I just can't see it being a rule when it clearly happens at Ibrox, whether it is 10 fans or 500 fans, it shouldn't happen. Your point was also "At no point are the rangers fans sitting directly above us." This clearly was the case.

I was in row P of GW2 and I didn't think it was that bad from my angle to be fair

Hermit Crab
14-08-2017, 02:47 PM
I don't think it is a rule. The police might advise against it but that's a different thing.

I would think the police would strongly oppose this. We are talking about something that the club have made no statement on. Chances are they will get the full end anyway, I want their allocation cut but not to the detriment of our club. Perhaps the fans reps can take this to LD for her to consider.

Future17
14-08-2017, 02:47 PM
I'm all for reducing their allocation although we tried this before then couldn't sell them to our own fans and lost money. I'd do the same to Celtic if they only offer us a measly 750 for Parkhead.

I think it's untrue to say we lost money, albeit we didn't make as much as we could have.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2017, 02:50 PM
I think it's untrue to say we lost money, albeit we didn't make as much as we could have.

We did though as half the South was held back for Hibs fans and ultimately wasn't needed. Of course demand this time round could and should be higher. Reducing their allocation poses another issue for us, mainly them getting tickets in our end including hospitality. There was fights the last time they were in there.

Since90+2
14-08-2017, 03:00 PM
I am pretty confident the club will cut their allocation as the demand seems to be there at the moment and will only increase if we are sitting 2nd or 3rd around the time of the game.

Lets say we have just shy of 13,000 season ticket holders which would mean around 6k tickets for walk up fans. That is 100% achievable.

Future17
14-08-2017, 03:04 PM
We did though as half the South was held back for Hibs fans and ultimately wasn't needed. Of course demand this time round could and should be higher. Reducing their allocation poses another issue for us, mainly them getting tickets in our end including hospitality. There was fights the last time they were in there.

That doesn't mean we lost money though. Even with increased stewarding, the larger ticket price probably makes the break even figure around 10,000 for such a game.

Lancs Harp
14-08-2017, 03:06 PM

They would have to be on our database to buy a ticket in our stands. Sure they may have Hibs friends who might get them the odd ticket but surely we arent talking significant numbers. I think thats undue concern myself and a situation that should be manageable. Cut their allocation to half the South for me.

High-On-Hibs
14-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Give them one section in the bottom right of the south stand.

A free glass bottle full of pish for every Hibs fan who purchases a ticket in that stand should see it sell out rapidly. :aok:

Sean1875
14-08-2017, 03:09 PM
They would have to be on our database to buy a ticket in our stands. Sure they may have Hibs friends who might get them the odd ticket but surely we arent talking significant numbers. I think thats undue concern myself and a situation that should be manageable. Cut their allocation to half the South for me.

Agreed - the large amounts of them who infiltrated our end last time was mostly down to the fact that they could win the league that game. I very much doubt we'd get the same volume of them taking that risk for a midweek night game in December - especially now that we pish all over them :aok:

Hermit Crab
14-08-2017, 03:28 PM

I agree, however is there anything to stop them registering on e tickets and buying say a child ticket for a random cat B match then then they are on the database for when we play them?

My_Wife_Camille
14-08-2017, 03:45 PM
There were Rangers fans sitting directly above Hibs fans on saturday

makaveli1875
14-08-2017, 03:46 PM
Can we start a petition to have Sevco's allocation cut to 900 :greengrin

EH54
14-08-2017, 03:50 PM

We managed when east was being built south stand can leave via the east when gates are open and this is exactly what should happen

EH54
14-08-2017, 03:52 PM
There were Rangers fans sitting directly above Hibs fans on saturday

Yep at both corners of the away support there is a small overlap from the top tier

Pete
14-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Time to cut their allocation on a point of principle now. This 2% we get and 20% they get needs addressed and we can't let their inevitable whinging effect things.

If it's costing us money then we can get creative to make some of it back. Anyway, we are a football team first and foremost and cash isn't everything.

**** them.

Garymcl
14-08-2017, 04:17 PM
I agree let's start the ball rolling give them as little allocation as possible even if we don't sell out ours like vast majority of hibbys I speak to agree with me make them feel intimidated for a change !!!!

MyJo
14-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Can we start a petition to have Sevco's allocation cut to 900 :greengrin

I'd rather give them 2323 :greengrin

Mick O'Rourke
14-08-2017, 04:59 PM
I'd rather give them 2323 :greengrin

Or 90+2 child tickets

SirDavidsNapper
14-08-2017, 05:03 PM
I'm really worried about this. Sevco seem to be narrowing the gap. We used to regularly pump them by 2 or 3 goal margins now we seem to be scraping by them 3-2 all the time. Could you imagine the Champions league celebration scenes if they got a draw with us?

WhileTheChief..
14-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Just ban them completely and don't take up any tickets for Ibrox in future.

When Lennon gets a lengthy apology from Club 1872 we'll maybe consider allowing them back.

Pete
14-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Just ban them completely and don't take up any tickets for Ibrox in future.

When Lennon gets a lengthy apology from Club 1872 we'll maybe consider allowing them back.

I'm starting to think this way too.

We've had indirect statements from board members asking for action, we've also had sectarian abuse, police complaints over nothing and death threats. Oh, and a pitch invasion after they scored.

The truth is that I don't want any of the filth near our stadium but we've grounds to ban them on safety reasons alone. It's only a matter of time before one of them does what that fat Drylaw hearts ******* did.

.Sean.
14-08-2017, 05:22 PM
The fans reps really really need to let the board know how strongly the support feel on this matter.

2% of ER to the Huns is a must.

Colr
14-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Split the South in 2, no way they should get the whole end.

Can it be split vertically so they can have the same experience that they give to visiting support at the dantedome.

Billy Whizz
14-08-2017, 06:34 PM

Like this from Saturday

The_Sauz
14-08-2017, 06:45 PM
I'm really worried about this. Sevco seem to be narrowing the gap. We used to regularly pump them by 2 or 3 goal margins now we seem to be scraping by them 3-2 all the time. Could you imagine the Champions league celebration scenes if they got a draw with us?
That's a Diet Hun thing is it not?

Lancs Harp
14-08-2017, 07:07 PM
and thats why we should have filled the corners of ER so we could have squashed 900 rangers fans in one of them. :wink:

Leith Green
14-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Would be good for the fans representatives on the board to raise this at next meeting. Seems pretty unanimous from our supporters. Lets cut their tickets from now on please Hibs 👍

mca
14-08-2017, 07:08 PM
... be great to seeing 19,000 Neil Lennons giving them the GIRFUY arm pump !!

Anyone Thinking SONGS for that game.. ??? something with Ram yer 1872 !!

Must be other Songs to Highlight all these Police investigations.. :wink: your trying to bankrupt the polis, bankrupt the Polis.. get ma coat

Mick O'Rourke
14-08-2017, 07:25 PM
Anyone Thinking SONGS for that game.. ??? something with Ram yer 1872 !!

Must be other Songs to Highlight all these Police investigations.. :wink: your trying to bankrupt the polis, bankrupt the Polis.. get ma coat

Older fans will remember the TV show "Z Cars", a drama about the police in Liverpool.
The theme tune is played at Everton games.

Back in the day,when the polis used to come into The Cave to huckle someone, all the fans would whistle the Z Cars tune.

Happy Days !!

one day maybe...
15-08-2017, 08:47 AM
How funny would it be for every Hibs fan to where a Lenny mask just before kick off.. one of those cheap cardboard type things with an elastic attachment .. pictures in the papers would be hilarious.
Huns going mental 😂

frazeHFC
15-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Older fans will remember the TV show "Z Cars", a drama about the police in Liverpool.

Back in the day,when the polis used to come into The Cave to huckle someone, all the fans would whistle the Z Cars tune.

Happy Days !!

That's very catchy. What do us younger generation do, hum The Bill theme tune? :dunno:

Mick O'Rourke
15-08-2017, 12:30 PM
That's very catchy. What do us younger generation do, hum The Bill theme tune? :dunno:
If ye want.
Hum The Billy tune ? maybe not!
However, the ram yer 1902 song is to the tune (well similar) of a sixties hit.

happiehibbie
15-08-2017, 12:44 PM
It doesn't matter if we lose some £, they rodents shouldn't be welcome in numbers at Easter road. From that wee laddie spat on from a hun bus to the final, to yesterday with all the previous they should always get as little as possible.

We look like struggling the week up to it then free tickets to Hibs charity.

Its all about the money !!

Topographic Hibby
15-08-2017, 12:58 PM

Happy Days !!

Trivia Corner: The theme from Z-Cars reached number 8 in the charts in 1962, recorded by the Johnny Keating Orchestra. Keating was born in Edinburgh and was a lifelong Hibby. He arranged the music for Turnbull's Tornadoes and Give Us a Goal in 1973. When Keating died in 2015, he was buried wearing his Hibs tie.

See http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/edinburgh-born-composer-of-z-cars-theme-dies-1-3788196

And yes, whenever the polis arrived in numbers to grab somebody out of the terraces in the 70s....we all started singing the theme to Z-Cars!!!

WhileTheChief..
15-08-2017, 01:29 PM
The 'Give us a Goal' song is by John Lennon. He lived with an aunt of his for a while in Currie.

John Lennon was a Hibby, Paul wasn't.

They fell out, Paul left. :greengrin

ACLeith
15-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Trivia Corner: The theme from Z-Cars reached number 8 in the charts in 1962, recorded by the Johnny Keating Orchestra. Keating was born in Edinburgh and was a lifelong Hibby. He arranged the music for Turnbull's Tornadoes and Give Us a Goal in 1973. When Keating died in 2015, he was buried wearing his Hibs tie.

See http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/edinburgh-born-composer-of-z-cars-theme-dies-1-3788196

And yes, whenever the polis arrived in numbers to grab somebody out of the terraces in the 70s....we all started singing the theme to Z-Cars!!!

Trivia corner (2) : the theme tune was a trad folk song called "Johnny Todd"

Johnny Clash
15-08-2017, 03:49 PM
How funny would it be for every Hibs fan to where a Lenny mask just before kick off.. one of those cheap cardboard type things with an elastic attachment .. pictures in the papers would be hilarious.
Huns going mental 😂

Spot on. Just like Spartacus - 'we are all Lenny now!'

19,000 Lennys all wearing green and white Santa hats giving it the GIRFUY as the teams come out!

Hibernia&Alba
15-08-2017, 06:45 PM
I'm very much hoping Hibs go with 400 tickets for the Hun, to reflect parity with our allocation for the Bigot Box. I would accept half the Dunbar if that's a compromise, but would be very disappointed to see them get the entire stand. We should minimise the number of them who can sing songs about hanging Neil Lennon and spewing their sectarian hatred. We need firm action on this.

chinaman
15-08-2017, 07:02 PM
I'm very much hoping Hibs go with 400 tickets for the Hun, to reflect parity with our allocation for the Bigot Box. I would accept half the Dunbar if that's a compromise, but would be very disappointed to see them get the entire stand. We should minimise the number of them who can sing songs about hanging Neil Lennon and spewing their sectarian hatred. We need firm action on this.

Put the subhumans in the top left of the west stand and keep them in for 15 mins after game.
400 tickets and not 1 more.fxxk them now and forever

Hibernia&Alba
15-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Put the subhumans in the top left of the west stand and keep them in for 15 mins after game.

:agree:

It would turn my stomach to see them get around 17 per cent of ER, when we got 2 per cent of Ibrox. The thought of 3500 of them being allowed to victimise Lennon is awful.

Jack Hackett
15-08-2017, 07:14 PM
The 'Give us a Goal' song is by John Lennon. He lived with an aunt of his for a while in Currie.

John Lennon was a Hibby, Paul wasn't.

They fell out, Paul left. :greengrin

One went to heaven and the other started wearing cardigans and driving a rover

chinaman
15-08-2017, 07:19 PM
:agree:

It would turn my stomach to see them get around 17 per cent of er, when we got 2 per cent of ibrox. The thought of 3500 of them being allowed to victimise lennon is awful.
correct.

Crazyhorse
15-08-2017, 07:25 PM

While I very much agree with the main point of your post and also think the vast majority who travel through to ER will be sectarian ****bags looking for trouble, we don't need to sink to their level with the untermensch stuff.
It would be great to see them completely outnumbered off the pitch and given another good hiding on it though.

Borderhibbie76
16-08-2017, 07:49 AM
400 tickets and not 1 more.fxxk them now and foreverToo right...shove them away in a corner and keep them in there for ages after Full time...absolute ######s

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

we are hibs
30-11-2017, 12:42 PM
I see the Huns have been given tickets for this, anyone know how many they've been allocated and how many we've sold so far?

Keith_M
30-11-2017, 12:53 PM
I see the Huns have been given tickets for this, anyone know how many they've been allocated...

Whole of the South Stand

...and how many we've sold so far?

That's Calum's job ;-)

Ronniekirk
30-11-2017, 12:58 PM
I see the Huns have been given tickets for this, anyone know how many they've been allocated and how many we've sold so far?

Cant see them not getting the Whole of the South Cant see the Police agreeing to Policing Segregated Sections and The Rangers wont accept anything less and they seem to pretty much get their own way these days now they've been forgiven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geo_1875
30-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Cant see them not getting the Whole of the South Cant see the Police agreeing to Policing Segregated Sections and The Rangers wont accept anything less and they seem to pretty much get their own way these days now they've been forgiven

We'd lose loads if we tried to give them less than the whole stand. Seats lost to segregation and extra policing costs would be a nightmare.

matty_f
30-11-2017, 01:18 PM
We'd lose loads if we tried to give them less than the whole stand. Seats lost to segregation and extra policing costs would be a nightmare.

Can't imagine either Hibs, The Rangers, nor the police have a huge appetite for splitting the stand given the bother after the game at Ibrox and the ill-feeling that still persists from them from our cup win.

Sir David Gray
30-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Unfortunately they're going to get the whole south stand as circumstances mean that splitting it won't really be an option that will appeal to either club or the authorities for both financial and security reasons.

I wish we could change it but that's not going to happen.

We'll just need to make sure that we beat them so that as many of them as possible can watch them lose to us once again.

Since90+2
30-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Dont really agree with the views that it wouldn't be done on security grounds. Any trouble that occurs is going to be in and around Easter Road & London Road before/after the game and its far more likely to kick off with 4000 odd huns than with 1700 odd. The chances of there being violence inside or just outside the ground is small IMO.

Big_Franck
30-11-2017, 02:02 PM
So we've given these animals the whole south stand? There'll be 4,000 angry huns off their face on bucky roaming london road/easter road before and after the game then. Brilliant.

yonder1875
30-11-2017, 02:09 PM
Can't wait to beat them.

Again.

B.H.F.C
30-11-2017, 02:19 PM
We were never going to do anything different IMO.

Don't think it is down to segregation/security. The south is designed in a way that makes that very easy. I just don't think the demand is there to do it yet.

Big_Franck
30-11-2017, 02:24 PM
Unfortunately they're going to get the whole south stand as circumstances mean that splitting it won't really be an option that will appeal to either club or the authorities for both financial and security reasons.

I wish we could change it but that's not going to happen.

We'll just need to make sure that we beat them so that as many of them as possible can watch them lose to us once again.

I've seen this given a number of times as a reason for not splitting the south. We might require a few more stewards/cops to separate fans but given there would be around 2,000 less huns in the area surely that would mean we'd need less cops to police the surrounding area.

Ken
30-11-2017, 02:49 PM

Don't think it is down to segregation/security. The south is designed in a way that makes that very easy. I just don't think the demand is there to do it yet.

This

Jamesie
30-11-2017, 06:17 PM

Don’t forget the Keating family were responsible for the excellent Hibs tracks that feature on the “Team that wouldn’t die” video!

Firestarter
30-11-2017, 06:19 PM

Yeah we gambled in the playoffs against them and didn't sell out. NCAA see the reasoning behind the clubs decision.

emerald green
30-11-2017, 06:59 PM
It would be great to have just a few hundred or so of them stuck in a wee corner surrounded on all sides, getting pelted with all sorts of pish, and see how they like that.

It won't happen of course and they'll get their usual allocation.

-Jonesy-
30-11-2017, 07:48 PM
It would be great to have just a few hundred or so of them stuck in a wee corner surrounded on all sides, getting pelted with all sorts of pish, and see how they like that.

It won't happen of course and they'll get their usual allocation.

And we wouldn't bring wurselves to that level...

renato
30-11-2017, 07:51 PM
So we've given these animals the whole south stand? There'll be 4,000 angry huns off their face on bucky roaming london road/easter road before and after the game then. Brilliant.

I understand the size of the financial impact and sympathise with the club on this but, however, you’re spot on. If ever there was a time to cut down their allocation, it’s now. Much like the sheep game, sporting advantage against a rival for top 3 is much more important than the money lost to segregation. We should never be turning away Hibs fans, especially when it’s to the benefit of “them”.

Or on the flip side, perhaps we can barter with them to get 4000 tickets at Ibrox, if they want a full stand at our place?