PDA

View Full Version : Huns want Lennon jailed for this

Stanton
12-08-2017, 07:10 PM
They call all him a Fenian ******* all day ....all manner of slurs and sectarian abuse aimed at him so he Cup his ears when we equalise and they are all hurt and offended and call the police
19155http://www.hibs.net/webkit-fake-url://18bddbd7-abdc-4e58-ae04-464ea2a4c289/imagejpeg

CyberSauzee
12-08-2017, 07:15 PM
Sevco are just poor, poor losers. Which surprises me, as it's not the quintessentially British way of doing things.

They should have been applauding that XXXX and his uncouth band of XXXXXXX.

WillowbraeHibby
12-08-2017, 07:15 PM
They call all him a Fenian ******* all day ....all manner of slurs and sectarian abuse aimed at him so he Cup his ears when we equalise and they are all hurt and offended and call the police
19155http://www.hibs.net/webkit-fake-url://18bddbd7-abdc-4e58-ae04-464ea2a4c289/imagejpeg

Sod them...

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 07:16 PM
I was listening on the radio and to be honest they were only singing really loudly about being up to their knees in blood just before kick off then after they scored then it all went quiet, or they were singing on the way home?

Anyway, well done Neil.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Tornadoes70
12-08-2017, 07:16 PM
19155http://www.hibs.net/webkit-fake-url://18bddbd7-abdc-4e58-ae04-464ea2a4c289/imagejpeg Neil's done nothing wrong there. Not like he was giving the middle finger like Laugherty got away with last week. Ridiculous for the huns to get on their King Billy high horses.

:flag:

green day
12-08-2017, 07:20 PM

Nothing will happen. As the Herald sports editor tweeted earlier, these are the people who have been abusing him all game - fannies the lot of them.

Onceinawhile
12-08-2017, 07:20 PM
Tbf, I can explain that. I was undercover in the home end and shouted to him, Neil, give us your best monkey impression just before this.

emerald green
12-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Jailed! Aye OK then. :faf::giruy2:

Oscar T Grouch
12-08-2017, 07:23 PM
Tbh the huns want every Hibbie that was in the national stadium on 21/5/16 to be jailed, seems as time goes on convictions are coming harder to come by :greengrin

truehibernian
12-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Why did the police wade into the Hibs fans after Simon's equaliser ? Didn't see a cop in sight (on the footage) when they scored ?

Are they going to 'witch hunt' the The Rangers fans that tried to get onto the pitch too :cb?

:top marks to the Hibs fans that travelled today.......sounded magnificent and in good voice, hope all got home safe :aok:

IGRIGI
12-08-2017, 07:26 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the fact they call him every name under the sun and then get wound up at him gesturing back.

Hfcwilson3192
12-08-2017, 07:27 PM
they are interbred like. only in their world is that a criminal offence but sending bullets to lennon is deemed a courageous act.

GonzoReturns
12-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Who cares what they say/think GGTTH💚💚💚💚well done Neil 💚💚💚

12-08-2017, 07:33 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hibs-boss-neil-lennon-unfazed-10978238

Apparently their assistant manager complained to the police about Lennon! It’s great watching Rangers take a 3-2 defeat badly.

Eagerly awaiting statements.

Hfcwilson3192
12-08-2017, 07:39 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hibs-boss-neil-lennon-unfazed-10978238

Apparently their assistant manager complained to the police about Lennon! It’s great watching Rangers take a 3-2 defeat badly.

that pedro is the Portuguese cathro like

CyberSauzee
12-08-2017, 07:40 PM

To save folk clicking and giving the Daily Hun revenue:

Triumphant Hibs boss Neil Lennon insists he has nothing to worry about following his goal celebration as his side drew level in Saturday's 3-2 Premiership win over Rangers .

The Northern Irishman turned to the main stand, cupped his ears and made a gesture after Simon Murray cancelled out an early opener from Gers striker Alfredo Morelos in the 20th minute.

Lennon, who was back at Ibrox for the first time since 2012 when, as Celtic manager, he watched from the media room having been banned from the dugout for the second half by referee Calum Murray.

In a feisty game, Rangers midfielder Ryan Jack was shown a straight red card by referee John Beaton in the 35th minute following a melee and then Hibs took the lead soon after with a James Tavernier own goal.

Hibs' Simon Murray makes it 1-1 (Image: SNS Group)
Midfielder Vykintas Slivka drove in a third in the 65th minute before Tavernier reduced the deficit with a header.

When it was suggested that Rangers assistant manager Helder Baptista had spoken to the police about Lennon, he replied: "He should have got back in his box.

"Funny enough he didn't (have something to say to me).

ADVERTISEMENT

"I don't know what he was saying, I assume he was unhappy about something

"I didn't make a gesture, I celebrated a goal.

"If they are unhappy about it they can come and tell me.

"But I shouldn't get into trouble for doing that.

"I am celebrating a goal. What way are you supposed to celebrate a goal?

"If I pick my nose someone will find something to criticise me for, I am celebrating a goal.

Rangers assistant Helder Baptista complains to the fourth official during the clash against Hibs
Rangers assistant Helder Baptista complains to the fourth official during the clash against Hibs (Image: Willie Vass Ltd.)
"You are looking for things that aren't there."

It was first meeting between the two clubs since the 2016 William Hill Scottish Cup final where David Gray scored a stoppage-time winner for Hibs before a pitch invasion led to clashes and several arrests and there was no little drama in this encounter.

Lennon was pleased by the way his side responded to going down to an early goal

He said: "I am thrilled by the win and the character and quality of the team.

"I didn't see the sending off but John must have seen something.

"Some players lose their discipline, it can happen here and we took full advantage of it.

"We were superb in the second half, my only criticism is that we didn't put Rangers away more comfortably."

Gers boss Pedro Caixinha seemed to suggest that Lennon and his assistant Garry Parker were treated differently by fourth official Euan Anderson at the side of the pitch.

In Pictures: Rangers v Hibs
VIEW GALLERY
He said: "I am not talking about influence, I am talking about having the same treatment.

"If the opponents are allowed to have two coaches in the technical area, we are also allowed to have it.

"If I listen to what I listened to today, with the other manager getting to the fourth official the way he did, that allows me to go the same way but I don't have the same principles."

Jack's red card was the subject of some confusion although at one point in the multi-player chaos which followed when Slivka fouled Gers midfielder Graham Dorrans, it appeared as though Hibs striker Anthony Stokes had grabbed him before putting his head towards him.

James Tavernier clashes with Hibs' Anthony Stokes (Image: SNS Group)
It appeared that the Portuguese coach was referring to Stokes when he suggest Hibs should have had a man sent off in the fifth minute, around the time the Hibs striker and Tavernier were booked after tangling.

He said: "I am the first one to support the referees.

"I went to look at the video of what really happened because I didn't see the sending off.

"But I rewound the video and I watched what is not possible in rugby.

"If someone in rugby does that in five minutes and one goal up, he needs to be sent off.

"All I can do for the good of everyone is to invite the referee and see if he took good decisions in this game or not."

GonzoReturns
12-08-2017, 07:42 PM
How bad are they 'we are the people' sc*m GIRFUY 💚💚💚

Joe6-2
12-08-2017, 07:42 PM

That rag always comes up with some other story, rather than have a headline about Hibernian beating their team

Pete
12-08-2017, 07:43 PM
If their assistant manager is a catholic then there are lots of reasons for him to go to the police after an afternoon at Ibrox.

penihibs
12-08-2017, 07:43 PM

Triumphant Hibs boss Neil Lennon insists he has nothing to worry about following his goal celebration as his side drew level in Saturday's 3-2 Premiership win over Rangers .

The Northern Irishman turned to the main stand, cupped his ears and made a gesture after Simon Murray cancelled out an early opener from Gers striker Alfredo Morelos in the 20th minute.

Lennon, who was back at Ibrox for the first time since 2012 when, as Celtic manager, he watched from the media room having been banned from the dugout for the second half by referee Calum Murray.

In a feisty game, Rangers midfielder Ryan Jack was shown a straight red card by referee John Beaton in the 35th minute following a melee and then Hibs took the lead soon after with a James Tavernier own goal.

Midfielder Vykintas Slivka drove in a third in the 65th minute before Tavernier reduced the deficit with a header.

When it was suggested that Rangers assistant manager Helder Baptista had spoken to the police about Lennon, he replied: "He should have got back in his box.

ADVERTISEMENT

"If I pick my nose someone will find something to criticise me for, I am celebrating a goal.

Rangers assistant Helder Baptista complains to the fourth official during the clash against Hibs
Rangers assistant Helder Baptista complains to the fourth official during the clash against Hibs (Image: Willie Vass Ltd.)

It was first meeting between the two clubs since the 2016 William Hill Scottish Cup final where David Gray scored a stoppage-time winner for Hibs before a pitch invasion led to clashes and several arrests and there was no little drama in this encounter.

"Some players lose their discipline, it can happen here and we took full advantage of it.

"We were superb in the second half, my only criticism is that we didn't put Rangers away more comfortably."

Gers boss Pedro Caixinha seemed to suggest that Lennon and his assistant Garry Parker were treated differently by fourth official Euan Anderson at the side of the pitch.

VIEW GALLERY
He said: "I am not talking about influence, I am talking about having the same treatment.

"If the opponents are allowed to have two coaches in the technical area, we are also allowed to have it.

"If I listen to what I listened to today, with the other manager getting to the fourth official the way he did, that allows me to go the same way but I don't have the same principles."

Jack's red card was the subject of some confusion although at one point in the multi-player chaos which followed when Slivka fouled Gers midfielder Graham Dorrans, it appeared as though Hibs striker Anthony Stokes had grabbed him before putting his head towards him.

It appeared that the Portuguese coach was referring to Stokes when he suggest Hibs should have had a man sent off in the fifth minute, around the time the Hibs striker and Tavernier were booked after tangling.

"I went to look at the video of what really happened because I didn't see the sending off.

"If someone in rugby does that in five minutes and one goal up, he needs to be sent off.

"All I can do for the good of everyone is to invite the referee and see if he took good decisions in this game or not."

That's my new wallpaper on phone fick them!!

Weststandwanab
12-08-2017, 07:46 PM

Love it payback time

Sod them...

That may be illegal not to mention disgusting.

I was listening on the radio and to be honest they were only singing really loudly about being up to their knees in blood just before kick off then after they scored then it all went quiet, or they were singing on the way home?

Anyway, well done Neil.

Really well done Mr. Lennon, I applaud not only your talent but moreover your indefatigability

Why did the police wade into the Hibs fans after Simon's equaliser ? Didn't see a cop in sight (on the footage) when they scored ?

Are they going to 'witch hunt' the The Rangers fans that tried to get onto the pitch too :cb?

:top marks to the Hibs fans that travelled today.......sounded magnificent and in good voice, hope all got home safe :aok:

I agree !

Hfcwilson3192
12-08-2017, 07:46 PM
If their assistant manager is a catholic then there are lots of reasons for him to go to the police after an afternoon at Ibrox.
did u see their managers interview efter the game saying 'we are the people' absolute imbecile haha doesn't even realise that its a dig at his own religion.

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 07:47 PM

ADVERTISEMENT

VIEW GALLERY

"All I can do for the good of everyone is to invite the referee and see if he took good decisions in this game or not."WTF?

it's Cathro, but with goalposts.

Pete
12-08-2017, 07:47 PM
did u see their managers interview efter the game saying 'we are the people' absolute imbecile haha doesn't even realise that its a dig at his own religion.

What a clown. The fenians in their ranks will be the first to get it when it goes wrong.

A Hi-Bee
12-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Who cares what they say/think GGTTH💚💚💚💚well done Neil 💚💚💚

He wis only trying to hear what Rod was shouting down to him from the stand, something about that new contract!

Johnny Clash
12-08-2017, 07:50 PM
So... they think it's ok to abuse Neil Lennon, post messages calling for hibs fans to be attacked then start crying to the police because of a goal celebration??? Unreal ... if that was Hibs fans acting like that I'd be embarrased.

12-08-2017, 07:55 PM
http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1116417-Lennon-reported-to-police-(399-Viewing)

Hfcwilson3192
12-08-2017, 07:55 PM
What a clown. The fenians in their ranks will be the first to get it when it goes wrong. aye a ken haha what a time to be alive. even beaton was getting that nonsensical drivel the day

NAE NOOKIE
12-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Public ear cupping is the scourge of modern day society .... in my day you cupped your ears behind closed doors in the privacy of your own home :bitchy:

Just because he was called a spoon burning junkie fenian bassa and the supporters of his club were threatened with acts of violence is no excuse for ear cupping ..... what a disgrace to our club :grr:

:greengrin

Famous Fiver
12-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Have we had a statement from that bastion of fair reporting, James trayner Esq?

Come on Jimbo, Give it both barrels. I can't wait.

poolman
12-08-2017, 08:02 PM

I'd love to know what they would charge him with 🤔

"Your Honour, the accused was then seen scratching behind his ears in a provacative manner inflaming a sensitive home support whom had already seen their team getting gubbed by the same team 15 months ago in a cup final, this is clearly a violation of Protestant Home Rule at home games"

mca
12-08-2017, 08:18 PM
That rag always comes up with some other story, rather than have a headline about Hibernian beating their team

My Dad said similar 30 years ago... He reckoned they could lose 25-0 and the Record would still blame the Sky for Not being Blue enough or the Grass was the wrong shade of Green.....

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Papers have got it wrong. The Fenian b*****d manager that they want jailed is their own, not ours.

brianmc
12-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Papers have got it wrong. The Fenian b*****d manager that they want jailed is their own, not ours.

Tee hee 😉

Kato
12-08-2017, 08:33 PM
http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1116417-Lennon-reported-to-police-(399-Viewing)

Poor o.o.-flakes.

Sioux
12-08-2017, 08:42 PM

There are hardly words to accurately describe these mutants. Jimmy two cells the lot of them.

jacomo
12-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Poor o.o.-flakes.

:agree:

Absolutely pathetic. Hope their mammys tuck them up safe in bed tonight - unless they are out doing a trick for cigarettes.

SouthMoroccoStu
12-08-2017, 08:54 PM
Hun tv commentators at the start of the game (paraphrasing)
"I caught up with Neil before the game and he looked nervous..."

Aye alight pal

fife hfc
12-08-2017, 09:01 PM
I gave up reading the comments on Follow Follow as it was making me cringe too much. How the hell can they complain. ******g mental!!

EastCalderHibby
12-08-2017, 09:04 PM

they even called him a bigot well they would know one :faf::faf::faf::faf:

HappyAsHellas
12-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Τhere are photos of him giving them a GIRUY which I find immensely pleasing.

Baader
12-08-2017, 09:10 PM
Will never tire of getting it right up these b@$*****. A truly horrible club. Same goes for the older incarnation that died but which they pretend didn't. They are a joke.

Hfcwilson3192
12-08-2017, 09:18 PM
http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1116300-**-Rangers-v-Hibernian-Match-Thread-RangersTV-tv-**/page24

" Scotland really is screwed. There cannot be another country in the free world with such a one sided agenda. They have brought bigotry, and religious hatred to Scotland and have worked their case to control all key areas of society, despite being the minority group."

what planet do these aliens hail from? By 'they' is he meaning the irish? The most discriminated race to ever set foot on these shores! what an imbecilic bunch of fandans they are like. 'they have brought bigotry and religious hated to scotland' aye that's why there was a no catholics employment policy still in place until 2001 in Scotland. I wonder if they will ever accept a defeat ever. They simply were not good enough. James Connolly's 11 ruled the roost and will continue to do so. Mon the cabbage.

Dan Sarf
12-08-2017, 09:25 PM
WTF?

it's Cathro, but with goalposts.

:top marks

greenginger
12-08-2017, 09:25 PM
Lennie seems to have given them more than the cupped ears one.

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/120817-Rangers-v-Hibs/G0000VYX0bjnx8bA/I0000cuBb304BJvM/C00003dgdcivxA28

:thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
12-08-2017, 09:26 PM
http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1116300-**-Rangers-v-Hibernian-Match-Thread-RangersTV-tv-**/page24

" Scotland really is screwed. There cannot be another country in the free world with such a one sided agenda. They have brought bigotry, and religious hatred to Scotland and have worked their case to control all key areas of society, despite being the minority group."

what planet do these aliens hail from? By 'they' is he meaning the irish? The most discriminated race to ever set foot on these shores! what an imbecilic bunch of fandans they are like. 'they have brought bigotry and religious hated to scotland' aye that's why there was a no catholics employment policy still in place until 2001 in Scotland. I wonder if they will ever accept a defeat ever. They simply were not good enough. James Connolly's 11 ruled the roost and will continue to do so. Mon the cabbage.

Why is it all about religion with that lot, it's a football game

lord bunberry
We have a manager that intimidates the opposing manager before a ball is kicked. We have a manager with presence and the ability to back it up. We have Neil Lennon.
Get your tickets early, cause this is going to be a season to remember.

Bishop Hibee
The Daily Record's football coverage is so skewed towards the Huns and Celtc it's laughable. As for their Assistant Manager, grassing tips from Lee Wallace? 2-3 dry yer eyes.

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 09:28 PM
I want half the huns support permanently exiled to norn irn with the other half, but you can't always get what you want so we'll just have to endure their presence whilst we continue to own them when it matters.

Don't know whether to call them new hearts or big hearts, same outcome[emoji4]

Onion
12-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Thought they got the fact no one likes them ? Despite what they say, they really do care :thumbsup::greengrin

wookie70
12-08-2017, 09:31 PM
I doubt the ear cupping will be an issue but he may get in bother for the GIRUY gesture (http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/120817-Rangers-v-Hibs/G0000VYX0bjnx8bA/I0000M0r7uWemUTU/C00003dgdcivxA28). It's difficult to be too hard on him given the bile and hatred that must come his way at Ibrox but I would far rather he just celebrated than getting involved.

Radium
12-08-2017, 09:47 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170812/7a69adaf97f0a755734e3eee70197963.png

Think this sums it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HibbySpurs
12-08-2017, 10:01 PM
They are so sad and cringeworthy it's beyond satire... Their fall is really hurting them now....

Humiliated
Years behind Celtic
Stuffed in their great return game by us
Stuffed again by us when the believed vengeance would be theirs....

What must really hurt though is that no one is scared of them now.... Every team fancies their chances and the bigger clubs know that 2nd is there for the taking.

Deansy
12-08-2017, 10:07 PM
How proud the Huns must be - having an assistant-manager who runs to teacher greetin coz a wee bad-boy made a naughty gesture !

Mantis Toboggan
12-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Tears of a clown.
Absolutely delicious.

HoboHarry
12-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Well the two halfwits in charge of Sevco can't be accused of not trying to fit in at Mordor. Pedro repeats the "We arra peeepil" mantra just like fat Jim Traynor told him to do and now his assistant thinks he he can be a better grass than Lee Wallace...... :faf::faf::faf:

Jack Hackett
12-08-2017, 11:14 PM
https://www.change.org/p/scottish-football-association-end-the-anti-rangers-views-amongst-referees-in-scotland

:faf:

truehibernian
12-08-2017, 11:20 PM
https://www.change.org/p/scottish-football-association-end-the-anti-rangers-views-amongst-referees-in-scotland

:faf:

Deserves a counter petition along the lines of 'Can we have more referees like John Beaton' :cb

......mind that is an awful idea in reality :greengrin

Hfcwilson3192
12-08-2017, 11:21 PM
Why is it all about religion with that lot, it's a football game aye a ken maste of them have never seen the inside of a church tae.

lapsedhibee
12-08-2017, 11:30 PM
I'd love to know what they would charge him with 🤔

Wouldn't it come under the offence of goading? Not sure if goading thes is a specific offence, or whether general goading would apply.

SirDavidsNapper
12-08-2017, 11:35 PM
The "quintessential brittish club" just got a spanking yet again by The Famous Edinburgh Hibees. Our little bitches. We have bigger fish to fry in Aberdeen and Celtic.

southern hibby
12-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Tbh the huns want every Hibbie that was in the national stadium on 21/5/16 to be jailed, seems as time goes on convictions are coming harder to come by :greengrin

I never went on the pitch but rumour has it I assaulted every The Rangers player and had help From another 22,000.

They really are just Neanderthal in reds with draconian religious undertones that don't even go to church.

GGTTH

Topographic Hibby
12-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Deserves a counter petition along the lines of 'Can we have more referees like John Beaton' :cb

......mind that is an awful idea in reality :greengrin
...or "Can we stop allowing The Rangers supporters to make a petition every time they lose to Hibs!!"

Not counting as such, but that's two petitions they've created since 21/5 that I know of........

seanshow
13-08-2017, 07:50 AM
He's probably looking at a ban and a fine for the arm gesture, and they might throw in a retrospective ban on Stokes for his part in the two flashpoints. That would be my prediction to ease the seething orcs.

jax67
13-08-2017, 08:40 AM
So... they think it's ok to abuse Neil Lennon, post messages calling for hibs fans to be attacked then start crying to the police because of a goal celebration??? Unreal ... if that was Hibs fans acting like that I'd be embarrased.

Not to mention the throwing of missiles into the away car park, damaging vehicles. Knuckle draggers of the Neanderthal orange order!!

Onion
13-08-2017, 08:40 AM
The New Huns are Snowflakes.

jax67
13-08-2017, 08:42 AM
the new huns are snowflakes.

warriors!!👏😂

Aldo
13-08-2017, 08:47 AM
You couldn't make up what has been written. Pretty petty if I don't get my way I'll complain. Shows the mentality of them. Childish IMHO!

13-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Bitter bitter losers. They dished out dogs abuse to him all game, they've been on social media before the game hoping he gets attacked etc but are outraged when he puts his hands behind his ears to them. Jesus :rolleyes:

They don't do irony at all and constantly see themselves as victims, pathetic and embarrassing doesn't even cover it anymore. I await another Rangers supporters statement saying how shocked and upset they are . . . .

DarlingtonHibee
13-08-2017, 09:29 AM
If the Spl pull him up, then we should fight it to the end. We are hibernian fc, and we have a great manager.

Arch Stanton
13-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Lennie seems to have given them more than the cupped ears one.

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/120817-Rangers-v-Hibs/G0000VYX0bjnx8bA/I0000cuBb304BJvM/C00003dgdcivxA28

:thumbsup:

Yea, but if you look a few pics further back you can see it is all good natured crowd interaction.:greengrin
http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/120817-Rangers-v-Hibs/G0000VYX0bjnx8bA/I0000meVjTYGmxi8/C00003dgdcivxA28

13-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Public ear cupping is the scourge of modern day society .... in my day you cupped your ears behind closed doors in the privacy of your own home :bitchy:

Just because he was called a spoon burning junkie fenian bassa and the supporters of his club were threatened with acts of violence is no excuse for ear cupping ..... what a disgrace to our club :grr:

Agreed. I for one am totally shocked to my core and I hope Leeann and the board take the morally correct action and get rid of him. Ear cupping is shameful and I don't want such heinous acts associated with my club. Neil Lennon hang your head in complete shame, ear cupping has no place in civilised society let alone a football game :grr: I mean whatever next?! Tounge out? or :na na:?! we need to nip this quite disgusting behaviour in the bud now!

SirDavidsNapper
13-08-2017, 09:39 AM
I see some of them have started a petition to get game replayed. Sad, sad tinpot club.

monarch
13-08-2017, 09:43 AM
"Constable, that ginger bead rattling Fenian taig papish ****** is upsetting me by putting his hands to his ears"

You couldn't make it up !

emerald green
13-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Why is it all about religion with that lot, it's a football game

The vast majority of these morons that come out with all that garbage don't know the first thing about religion. Any religion. They are extremely stupid, ignorant, and narrow minded people.

hibee_girl
13-08-2017, 09:55 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-boss-neil-lennon-stands-ground-over-ibrox-celebration-1-4530662

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 09:59 AM
Yea, but if you look a few pics further back you can see it is all good natured crowd interaction.:greengrin
http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/120817-Rangers-v-Hibs/G0000VYX0bjnx8bA/I0000meVjTYGmxi8/C00003dgdcivxA28Some interesting photos there. The vast majority of their fan base seem to be ageing stone faced men, bit like an orange walk but without the bowler hats.

Elephant Stone
13-08-2017, 09:59 AM
They are so angry it's unreal. Someone started a thread on rangers media because Kenny Miller called Stokes 'Stokesy'.

He's a putrid Scottish Football Luvvie.
Can't wait until the orange faced, whinging ****er is out of a blue shirt.
"Stokesy"
And before anyone comments that it doesn't matter. They despise us and our response is to be as matey as we can.
Being part of the Scottish football scene means more to him than properly representing the club that pays his wages.
He also has no first touch, no composure and his only asset (his legs) have gone.

He's a **** who should never have been allowed back.

:faf: :applause:

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Agreed. I for one am totally shocked to my core and I hope Leeann and the board take the morally correct action and get rid of him. Ear cupping is shameful and I don't want such heinous acts associated with my club. Neil Lennon hang your head in complete shame, ear cupping has no place in civilised society let alone a football game :grr: I mean whatever next?! Tounge out? or :na na:?! we need to nip this quite disgusting behaviour in the bud now!

:greengrinLet's face it, what it comes down to is they got cupped by the Hibees again and they can't handle it.

Mugs.

oneone73
13-08-2017, 10:12 AM
They are so angry it's unreal. Someone started a thread on rangers media because Kenny Miller called Stokes 'Stokesy'.

He's a putrid Scottish Football Luvvie.
Can't wait until the orange faced, whinging ****er is out of a blue shirt.
"Stokesy"
And before anyone comments that it doesn't matter. They despise us and our response is to be as matey as we can.
Being part of the Scottish football scene means more to him than properly representing the club that pays his wages.
He also has no first touch, no composure and his only asset (his legs) have gone.

He's a **** who should never have been allowed back.

:faf: :applause:

Anything to do with the fact Miller had the decency to come into our dressing room after the Cup Final?

Aldo
13-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Would it really be a surprise if the SPFL and co investigated this??

Pedro and co are trying every schoolboy tactic to try and make out NL is public enemy no 1.

Moaning about 2 in the technical area, about this about that.

Bloody grasses the lot of them.

When things don't go according to plan the rattles get chucked out the pram!

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Absolutely pathetic trying to make Lenny and the Ref an excuse for your teams woeful performance.

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-08-2017, 10:20 AM
The vast majority of these morons that come out with all that garbage don't know the first thing about religion. Any religion. They are extremely stupid, ignorant, and narrow minded people.

Plus the fact that about half their "team" will be practising Catholics makes it all the more ridiculous, I wonder if those players are aware of this?

Utter morons full stop.

Jack Hackett
http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/120817-Rangers-v-Hibs/G0000VYX0bjnx8bA/I0000meVjTYGmxi8/C00003dgdcivxA28

In regards to the Ryan Jacks image of him sitting in the directors box... Is this actually allowed after being sent off?

Hibernia&Alba
Yep, cupping your ears after a goal is clear intent to start a riot. They're actually saying this on Follow Follow and Rangers Media. I remember they used to say the same thing when Boruc blessed himself at Ibrox. Their bigotry towards Lennon knows no bounds; horrible people.

Heisenberg
13-08-2017, 10:22 AM
They expect to be allowed to dish out vile sectarian abuse to Lennon but can't take it when he cups his ears and gives them a wee gesture after we score. They really are a ridiculous fan base.

emerald green
13-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Nobody likes losing, but IMO the Ibrox club are the biggest sore losers in world football.

Whenever they lose, it's excuse after excuse. Rarely will you ever hear any of them (players, managers/coaches, and especially their supporters) EVER congratulate the team which beats them. They have this arrogance that they have a right to win all the time, especially at Greyskull.

That's one of the reasons why the Ibrox club is despised by so many supporters of other clubs throughout Scotland, and beyond, and why it's so brilliant when they are beaten.

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 10:27 AM
It was a severe cupping, if it wasn't for the restraint and tolerance of the the rangers fans people could have been injured or worse.

Is It On....
13-08-2017, 10:31 AM
they even called him a bigot well they would know one :faf::faf::faf::faf:

The Lurgan Bigot to be precise..

Monopolyguy
13-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Rangers are just a *****y wee provincial club who have won nothing of note in their 5 year history and can only dream of one day having a manager of Neil Lennon's calibre. We own them, they are our bitches now. Roll on the 13th December.

Stubbsy2016
13-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Rangers are just a *****y wee provincial club who have won nothing of note in their 5 year history and can only dream of one day having a manager of Neil Lennon's calibre. We own them, they are our bitches now. Roll on the 13th December.

Did they not win that pesky wee trophy..what's it called? The Petrol Tank Cup or something??

BullsCloseHibs
13-08-2017, 01:09 PM

Can they throw the 30k+ that sung Fenian crap to him all afternoon too then.

Absolutely outrageous they get away with this every single friken week.

BullsCloseHibs
13-08-2017, 01:10 PM
Jailed! Aye OK then. :faf::giruy2:

They are jealous because we have a winner as our leader. Fact.

Onion
13-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Can they throw the 30k+ that sung Fenian crap to him all afternoon too then.

Absolutely outrageous they get away with this every single friken week.

Don't think they will for much longer, their constant bleating when things go against them from being "relegated" in 2012 right through to this latest "petition" to sanction all referees who give decision against them simply makes their whole, rotten club a laughing stock among football fans and an embarrassment for the authorities and establishment. They're like Trump - a figure of fun to right-minded folk.

No one fears Sevco, their empty threats or their plain average football team ... and that's what kills them more than anything else. :thumbsup:

makaveli1875
13-08-2017, 01:44 PM
They should lock Lenny up and throw away the key for shamelessly 'goading :greengrin' all those poor wee hun snowflakes .

Jim44
13-08-2017, 01:53 PM

Both he and Pedro plus at least six of their squad yesterday are Catholics. How do the Fenian hating hordes reconcile this with their fundamental beliefs. Hypocritical bigots.

NAE NOOKIE
13-08-2017, 02:40 PM
I love the way they refer to Neil Lennon as a "bigot" ............. Has Neil Lennon ever said anything bigoted in public ... no !!! ..... professing a wish to play for a united Irish international football team is not 'bigotry' ... at least not to sane people ... saying you want to play for an all Catholic or all Protestant Irish team is bigotry .... that's not what Lennon said.

Their definition of a 'bigot' is a Catholic who objects to being called a Fenian papist b*****d, having to stop playing international football because of threats to him and his family and a guy who objects to being attacked in the street and having bullets sent to him through the post because of his religion.

Reacting to vicious hatred and abuse aimed at you because of you religion is not bigotry ............ but suggesting it is, is the very definition of not only bigotry but also crass stupidity.

In their version of how life works Rosa Parks was a racist :crazy:

southsider
13-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Both he and Pedro plus at least six of their squad yesterday are Catholics. How do the Fenian hating hordes reconcile this with their fundamental beliefs. Hypocritical bigots.

The Fenian's were a Irish Nationalist group(mostly Prodestant) who wanted home rule from Britain. But it is used by idiots to slur Catholics.0

givescotlandfreedom
13-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Just saw Joe Hart grin and wink at Man United fans. Hope he does time for it.

greenlex
13-08-2017, 03:20 PM
I'll be surprised if he's not in front of the beaks. If a player does that in front of opposition fans after scoring they get on bother. Ludicrous yup but that's how it is.
Dud Mixu nit get fine for exactly that?

GIBBY NEWTON
13-08-2017, 09:20 PM
I'll be surprised if he's not in front of the beaks. If a player does that in front of opposition fans after scoring they get on bother. Ludicrous yup but that's how it is.
Yes if we go by certain events previously Lenny's actions can be construed albeit what angle media/secco coming from ? For me best thing that has happened to us since Turnbull,he say it as it is full of passion as our manager which is/will pass on to our players the Markers been put down !!! Hibernian fc are open for business he'll/we'll take any repercussions if that may well be the case LETS STAND UP & BE Proud Neil Lennon's Green & White Army !!!!

hibee_girl
13-08-2017, 11:53 PM
Scottish sun front page says police are looking into 'lennon's taunts' :rolleyes:

Onion
14-08-2017, 04:01 AM

Only if it is in the referees match report, which I very much doubt it is.

There's no video evidence, simply a still which is insufficient.

Jack Hackett
14-08-2017, 05:16 AM
Can't remember seeing it mentioned on this thread, but did Pat Fenlon not get a ban for his GIRUY to the yams after that final?

IGRIGI
14-08-2017, 05:29 AM
Are the police also looking into the 90 sectarian fest? Are they ...

Is It On....
14-08-2017, 06:04 AM
The Fenian's were a Irish Nationalist group(mostly Prodestant) who wanted home rule from Britain. But it is used by idiots to slur Catholics.0

Never let facts get in the way of a bit of prejudice please.

green day
14-08-2017, 06:57 AM
Can't remember seeing it mentioned on this thread, but did Pat Fenlon not get a ban for his GIRUY to the yams after that final?

Yes he did. Odd how Lafferty can give Celtic the finger and dorrans can do the up you gesture with impunity.........however a Hibs manager is potentially in bother?

green day
14-08-2017, 06:58 AM
Scottish sun front page says police are looking into 'lennon's taunts' :rolleyes:

It would be laughable if we didn't know how Police Scotland dealt with the cup final aftermath.

mjhibby
14-08-2017, 07:09 AM
Will never tire of getting it right up these b@$*****. A truly horrible club. Same goes for the older incarnation that died but which they pretend didn't. They are a joke.

Ditto. I hope they do charge Nl and then we can politely ask what are the police and the sfa doing about the sectarian bile he had to endure which is against the law unlike celebrating your team scoring. And as for the refs not being fair to them. I'm speechless at that. I must have imagined the last forty years of them and celtic getting the vast majority of decisions. Total joke of a club.

Heisenberg
14-08-2017, 07:12 AM
I fully expect Graham Dorrans to be investigated and pulled up for making similar gestures vs Motherwell last weekend then. Absolutely laughable.

eastcoasthibby
14-08-2017, 07:19 AM
The ear cupping is a favourite goal celebration for many a player when they score at the opposing fans end or along the side of the pitch....in fact is it.not one of the favoured celebrations of the little scrote Kenny Miller .....!! Ah but anything they do is fine, if they are going.to take action on anything, the disgusting songs/chants need to be the first ...but we know that its just our imagination that they do that ...

green day
14-08-2017, 07:34 AM
This might get interesting. If NL gets any kind of sanction from the authorities, I would expect him and the club to do a press conference detailing the abuse he got and asking who is responsible for his safety.

The video of our team arriving at Ibrox shows Huns screaming sectarian abuse, and not one person is pulled up by the police.

Newspaper articles say the rangers fans called Lennon a ****er, but none say there was sectarian abuse...... because it's illegal.

That's why I think nothing will happen - I think they know that banning him will result in a very bright light being shone in the disgraceful and institutionalised sectarian bigotry in this country.

One Day Soon
14-08-2017, 07:49 AM
I think the point is being missed here.

This isn't about getting Lennon investigated for what he did or didn't do at Ibrox, it's about trying to derail Lennon and therefore Hibs before we build any more momentum

Anyone looking at our club from the outside can see that we have strengthened considerably since winning the cup - both mentally and in terms of squad and resources. Everything is heading in the right direction and that makes us a serious threat to the attempt to rebuild The Rangers.

They want Lennon's time and mental energies diverted into an unproductive squabble about all this rather than focused on the football side. And of course it is Cup Final aftermath Mark II in terms of providing a distraction from their own failings for their unhappy supporters.

pacorosssco
14-08-2017, 07:50 AM

This isn't about getting Lennon investigated for what he did or didn't do at Ibrox, it's about trying to derail Lennon and therefore Hibs before we build any more momentum

Anyone looking at our club from the outside can see that we have strengthened considerably since winning the cup - both mentally and in terms of squad and resources. Everything is heading in the right direction and that makes us a serious threat to the attempt to rebuild The Rangers.

They want Lennon's time and mental energies diverted into an unproductive squabble about all this rather than focused on the football side. And of course it is Cup Final aftermath Mark II in terms of providing a distraction from their own failings for their unhappy supporters.

Well said.

Bill Milne
14-08-2017, 07:53 AM
The Fenian's were a Irish Nationalist group(mostly Protestant) who wanted home rule from Britain. But it is used by idiots to slur Catholics.0

You seem to be referring to the United Irishmen. Wolfe Tone, a Protestant, was one of the central figures. This operated in the rising of 1798. The Fenian Brotherhood was a later group which was involved in a rising in 1867 and led directly to the formation of the Special Branch to counter the "Fenian" menace!!

BullsCloseHibs
14-08-2017, 07:59 AM
Let's get the facts straight here.

They lost to a club they hate.

They lost to a club managed by a Catholic Northern Irishman.

They lost to a club managed by a former Celtic man.

The sooner they get over the above the more chance they have of getting on with the basics.

Absolute tossers.

BullsCloseHibs
14-08-2017, 08:00 AM

Excellent post.

BullsCloseHibs
14-08-2017, 08:02 AM
I love the way they refer to Neil Lennon as a "bigot" ............. Has Neil Lennon ever said anything bigoted in public ... no !!! ..... professing a wish to play for a united Irish international football team is not 'bigotry' ... at least not to sane people ... saying you want to play for an all Catholic or all Protestant Irish team is bigotry .... that's not what Lennon said.

Their definition of a 'bigot' is a Catholic who objects to being called a Fenian papist b*****d, having to stop playing international football because of threats to him and his family and a guy who objects to being attacked in the street and having bullets sent to him through the post because of his religion.

Reacting to vicious hatred and abuse aimed at you because of you religion is not bigotry ............ but suggesting it is, is the very definition of not only bigotry but also crass stupidity.

In their version of how life works Rosa Parks was a racist :crazy:

The only bigots are Rangers FC.

FACT.

DarlingtonHibee
14-08-2017, 08:08 AM
Bunch of cry babies, hibs have got to back the manager and lodge their own complaint about the abuse and singing.

Gatecrasher
14-08-2017, 08:13 AM
What a disgrace if anything comes of this, footballers make the same gesture very often. The Rangers are such sore losers though, I don't think their are bigger cry babies in Scottish football.

Diclonius
14-08-2017, 08:27 AM
Can you say snowflakes?

NOTE: Saying this ironically given many Rangers fans are right-leaning reactionaries and exactly the people you would expect to say this along with "LOL TRIGGERED".

Jim44
14-08-2017, 08:32 AM

Hugh MacDonald of the Herald made this point on the BBC news this morning and also spoke about the 1872 statement. He was quick to point out that the Secvco propensity to take offence was linked directly to their ability to dish it out. Good to hear a Weegie journalist admit that. Personally, I think that Lennon will be censored by the football authorities if it's in the ref's report but the police involvement is another matter. Maybe that is no bad thing as, while we don't want Lennon to be subjected to legal investigation, his taking one for the team might lead to a more serious and open debate about Sevco and Celtic supporters bigotry and criminality.

Tinribs
14-08-2017, 08:36 AM
So 30 currant buns have reported Lennon to plod?
I have no time whatsoever for police Scotland, but in this instance I hope they charge these cavemen with wasting police time.

Jones28
14-08-2017, 08:38 AM
I will be vey surprised if there is no further action taken against him.

JJP
14-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Is it going to end in a police investigation every time we beat those losers?

Carheenlea
14-08-2017, 09:10 AM
Is it going to end in a police investigation every time we beat those losers?

This :agree:

Borderhibbie76
14-08-2017, 09:49 AM

They want Lennon's time and mental energies diverted into an unproductive squabble about all this rather than focused on the football side. And of course it is Cup Final aftermath Mark II in terms of providing a distraction from their own failings for their unhappy supporters.Bang on the money mate...best ignored

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

jacomo
14-08-2017, 10:26 AM

Easy. If they win, they are 'tolerated'. If they lose they are hounded out.

Pedro will never be accepted as one of them, no matter how many times he says 'we arra peepl'.

guthrie01
14-08-2017, 11:06 AM
BBC have posted an article about the police investigation with a video tagged with the following:

Neil Lennon celebrates Hibs equaliser at Ibrox. Warning: Some people may consider some scenes to be offensive.

:rolleyes:

CropleyWasGod
14-08-2017, 11:17 AM
BBC have posted an article about the police investigation with a video tagged with the following:

Neil Lennon celebrates Hibs equaliser at Ibrox. Warning: Some people may consider some scenes to be offensive.

:rolleyes:

Don't see anything wrong with that statement.

Some people will find some of it offensive, eg.

1. NL's gesture.

2. the sight of frothing Bears.

Personally, i'm offended by NL's dress sense.

Colr
14-08-2017, 11:19 AM

Bullies never like it when you hit them back.

14-08-2017, 11:22 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40921922

Great video here - look at the rage from the orcs! Hahaha

DarlingtonHibee
14-08-2017, 11:25 AM

At last we have a team and a manager with balls!

SeanWilson
14-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Anyone seen the news that zombies are being investigated for social media death threats against NL again 🙄

cabbageandribs1875
14-08-2017, 11:36 AM
by jings the orcs are wee lassies nowadays, precious wee lambs, boohoo bad man waved his arms at us :boo hoo:

Sergey
14-08-2017, 11:38 AM

I did see the irony in the caption...

"Neil Lennon celebrates Hibs equaliser at Ibrox. Warning: Some people may consider some scenes to be offensive"

jacomo
14-08-2017, 11:41 AM

Love it.

Zombie Huns need to take a look at themselves.

johnbc70
14-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Anyone seen the news that zombies are being investigated for social media death threats against NL again 🙄

Yes I just read that, one Rangers fan who claims to have firearms experience has offered to shoot him in the head. Another suggestion is he is ambushed on his way to Easter Road and shot.

Scotland 2017?

NAE NOOKIE
14-08-2017, 11:48 AM

Absolutely love it .......... they Huns need to get over themselves FFS ........ This is going to ruin every football quiz going at this rate. The answer to 'which Scottish football club are known as the 'Bairns'?' isn't going to be Falkirk any more if that lot don't stop spitting the dummy :greengrin

Killiehibbie
14-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Both he and Pedro plus at least six of their squad yesterday are Catholics. How do the Fenian hating hordes reconcile this with their fundamental beliefs. Hypocritical bigots.But they're different in that they're not the dirty Irish nationalist variety of catholic. You lose them completely if you then ask if that makes the Pope ok then.

Captain Trips
14-08-2017, 11:53 AM
I did see the irony in the caption...

"Neil Lennon celebrates Hibs equaliser at Ibrox. Warning: Some people may consider some scenes to be offensive"

I laughed at that. The clean cut Rangers fans disgusted at such behaviour.

staunchhibby
14-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Can we now call rangers the blue grasses.

SeanWilson
14-08-2017, 12:02 PM
Yes I just read that, one Rangers fan who claims to have firearms experience has offered to shoot him in the head. Another suggestion is he is ambushed on his way to Easter Road and shot.

Scotland 2017?

Unbelievable!

southsider
14-08-2017, 12:10 PM
So what have club (not) 1872 got to say about that ?

Sean1875
14-08-2017, 12:14 PM
So what have club (not) 1872 got to saw about that ?

I asked the very same to them on Twitter - was blocked about a minute later. Weirdos.

Jim44
14-08-2017, 12:36 PM
So what have club (not) 1872 got to saw about that ?

It will be construed that the remark was mischievously made by a Hibernian supporter trying to further besmirch the fine character of the Sevco fans.

CyberSauzee
14-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Can't believe this sane well rounded comment from a Sevco fan at the end of this article:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15471556.Neil_Lennon_s_goal_celebrations_at_Ibrox_ prompt_police_probe/?ref=mrb&lp=4

Michael Jones1 hr ago
Martin I was at the game, for God's sake our fans give a man abuse for the first 20 minutes but as soon as we get a bit back we are all up in arms, what are we becoming. Our answer to the green brigade invaded the pitch at the first goal I don't hear anyone complaining about this. We are all big boys and if we want to hand it out we have to take it back.BTW what did you think of Graham Dorrans celebration at fir park last week should the SFA.BOARD look into this too or should be like big boys and learn to take it back if we hand it out.
Last Updated: 16 mins ago

First time I've agreed with a Sevco fan (if he is one?).

euro Hibby
14-08-2017, 12:44 PM
for anyone interested there are some intersting video's on you tube. Type in reasons to support celtic Part 3 and so on.........

a lot of stuff i had forgotten about.........( some Hibs content part 3 )

Sylar
14-08-2017, 12:47 PM
I doubt the police investigation will yield anything, but I do wonder if he'll find himself on the receiving end of a touchline ban.

I seem to recall Fenlon getting banned for a similar gesture during THAT Scottish Cup final...

Colr
14-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Can't believe this sane well rounded comment from a Sevco fan at the end of this article:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15471556.Neil_Lennon_s_goal_celebrations_at_Ibrox_ prompt_police_probe/?ref=mrb&lp=4

First time I've agreed with a Sevco fan (if he is one?).

Who invaded the pitch?

14-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Who invaded the pitch?

The rangers fans did after the first goal

Colr
14-08-2017, 12:53 PM
The rangers fans did after the first goal

First I've heard of it (no surprise).

Where the guity parties caught on camera? Are Police Scotland pursuing them?

Sprouleflyer
14-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Huns club song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GDrRNbVpjg

14-08-2017, 12:57 PM

https://twitter.com/RonnieEsplin/status/896373441275854850

Lancs Harp
14-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Well at least Cathro is available while Neil is doing porridge,

green day
14-08-2017, 01:00 PM

Plenty pictures on social media, Chic Young mentioned it on the radio - as to your second question............eh, naw.

This is great stuff though, the Huns (again) have made themselves look like intellectual midgets and everyone else is pissing themselves laughing.

My guess is nothing will happen to NL.

Why? The SPFL are well aware that anything they try to do to Lennion will be appealed, we will engage the lawyers again and ensure the sectarian rubbish gets put front and centre (which they really dont want).

CyberSauzee
14-08-2017, 01:04 PM
https://twitter.com/RonnieEsplin/status/896373441275854850

That will be Ronnie Esplin barred from Ibrox. Some very good comments to his tweet :greengrin

Kato
14-08-2017, 01:07 PM

They also invaded the outside of the ground when Hibs third went in. Nothing said in the media at all.

Deansy
14-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Ditto. I hope they do charge Nl and then we can politely ask what are the police and the sfa doing about the sectarian bile he had to endure which is against the law unlike celebrating your team scoring. And as for the refs not being fair to them. I'm speechless at that. I must have imagined the last forty years of them and celtic getting the vast majority of decisions. Total joke of a club.

Agreed - said the same thing. I'd imagine/hope LD is compiling a list of all the threats and abuse (both at the game and online - of which there is plenty !!) aimed at Neil Lennon before, during and since this game in case this farce goes any further. Though I doubt it will as it would result in bringing the Huns sectarian crap out into the open and that is something the GFA/Hun/Media don't want !

Bostonhibby
14-08-2017, 01:18 PM

Scotland 2017?Hopefully the politicians will insist police Glasgow root these people out. To do nothing encourages their bravado.

Galahibby
14-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Shamelessly stolen from Twitter... [emoji23][emoji1184]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170814/2bafecd753e98559a7f4ac72ece829d6.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Captain Trips
14-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Shamelessly stolen from Twitter... [emoji23][emoji1184]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170814/2bafecd753e98559a7f4ac72ece829d6.jpg

Haha

lord bunberry
14-08-2017, 05:31 PM
They also invaded the outside of the ground when Hibs third went in. Nothing said in the media at all.
:agree: They also invaded the subway and the local buses long before the game had finished.

lord bunberry
14-08-2017, 05:33 PM

Ha ha naeboby move, there's been a gesture.

--------
15-08-2017, 09:02 AM
:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Huns club song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GDrRNbVpjg

:top marks

Bill Milne
15-08-2017, 09:17 AM
Somewhat ironic, after reading the nonsense written about Lennon by Club 1872, to watch the clip of the alleged abuse and hear the Huns breaking into "Derry's walls" immediately afterwards. Or don't they do irony?

Carheenlea
15-08-2017, 09:21 AM

:hilarious

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-08-2017, 09:50 AM
Anyone have a link to the statement that 1872 made after Manchester? Just for consistency.