12-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Forrest score 4....Cummings on the bench

alhibby
12-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Who's Cummings?:duck:

snooky
12-08-2017, 05:20 PM

Given our result today, I wonder if Cumdog was rubbing his chin while he was resting his cheeks. :dunno:

Bishop Hibee
12-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Rubbing his bulging wallet maybe. Sure he's delighted with our result.

hibee92
12-08-2017, 05:27 PM
46 league games and at least another two cup games. He'll get plenty game time. Hope he scores buckets

blackpoolhibs
12-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Great goalscorer as I have said before, but there is much more to a forward than just scoring goals. Simon Murray is an upgrade on Jason, goals work rate and in my opinion more ability.

I hope JC goes on to have a great career down south, I thank him for his contribution before leaving, but he's gone and we have a better forward line now with more variety/pace and movement.

Well done Lennon for seeing something MOST of us didn't. :top marks

BT58
12-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Great goalscorer as I have said before, but there is much more to a forward than just scoring goals. Simon Murray is an upgrade on Jason, goals work rate and in my opinion more ability.

I hope JC goes on to have a great career down south, I thank him for his contribution before leaving, but he's gone and we have a better forward line now with more variety/pace and movement.

Wheres the like button....hope u never wrecked ur couch with all the celebrating....:)
B

Bishop Hibee
12-08-2017, 05:44 PM
Cummings would have scored another 10 goals a season playing alongside someone like Murray. Murray has been sensational so far and I hope he can keep it going.

lucky
12-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Wish JC well but we've both moved on. I don't care if he's on the bench or not. In fact we're not missing him

Bob Box Fish
12-08-2017, 06:39 PM
He will do well in the championship just needs time to settle in.

bod
12-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Like to think ours will be the first result he asks for when his games finished.wish him all the best onto his new adventure

Onion
12-08-2017, 08:29 PM
JC is a living Hibernian Legend and we should all be wishing him well.

Northernhibee
12-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Club hero but I think he'd be on the bench for us too.

Northernhibee
12-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Spotted by an eagle eyed Notts Forrest fan :greengrin

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170723/6571afe7d05668028ddfdc5677cb12b5.jpg

lyonhibs
12-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Couldn't care less. Left a legend, but left nonetheless.

Ciao.

Billy Whizz
12-08-2017, 08:50 PM
JC is a living Hibernian Legend and we should all be wishing him well.

100% agree.
We shouldn't be criticising him in any context, scorer of all sorts of goals, loves Hibs, hates Hearts

Good luck JC, we may see you again at Hibs

jacomo
12-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Spotted by an eagle eyed Notts Forrest fan :greengrin

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170723/6571afe7d05668028ddfdc5677cb12b5.jpg

Cleverly hiding the hair there...

:hilarious

If he wants to meet young ladies, Nottingham is a good place to be. Absolutely crawling with talent.

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 08:51 PM

Well done Lennon for seeing something MOST of us didn't. :top marks[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

J-C
12-08-2017, 09:25 PM
Should've stayed for another season and improved his all round game but he's away, good luck to him but I'm a Hibs fan and they're more important to me than an ex player.

lord bunberry
12-08-2017, 09:36 PM
I loved JC, but he's gone. Let's not get into the game of criticising a club legend.
Weve got Simon Murray now and I will be delighted if he leaves a club legend as well.

Northern Hibby
12-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Cummings checking hibs.net like a jealous old boyfriend trolling his ex girlfriend's Facebook 🤣

Fritz
12-08-2017, 10:57 PM

Apart from you, clearly.

Onceinawhile
12-08-2017, 10:57 PM
As I said on the last jc thread...

Heard he's coming back in January on loan.

truehibernian
12-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Apart from you, clearly.

BH is right 100% - even at this early stage into his Hibs career SM is by far and away an upgrade for a number of reasons.

Jason is a fantastic finisher, not a worker - delighted he got a good move, always wish him well, but Simon Murray is a player who you know will give a defence no peace in 90 minutes and also scores goals. Terrific addition and already it's a case of 'Jason who' !

Hearing he is as daft as JC in the dressing room too so that bodes well for keeping the dressing room antics upbeat too :aok:

Hfcwilson3192
12-08-2017, 11:24 PM
wouldn't surprise me one bit if he ended up it the yams on loan on January. got a funny feeling that might happen.

Clarence
12-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Cleverly hiding the hair there...

:hilarious

If he wants to meet young ladies, Nottingham is a good place to be. Absolutely crawling with talent.

He has already proven himself as a f@nny magnet

truehibernian
12-08-2017, 11:33 PM
wouldn't surprise me one bit if he ended up it the yams on loan on January. got a funny feeling that might happen.

Sleep easy, not a chance :aok:

Haymaker
12-08-2017, 11:44 PM

:hyper

Fritz
12-08-2017, 11:48 PM
BH is right 100% - even at this early stage into his Hibs career SM is by far and away an upgrade for a number of reasons.

Jason is a fantastic finisher, not a worker - delighted he got a good move, always wish him well, but Simon Murray is a player who you know will give a defence no peace in 90 minutes and also scores goals. Terrific addition and already it's a case of 'Jason who' !

Hearing he is as daft as JC in the dressing room too so that bodes well for keeping the dressing room antics upbeat too :aok:

Murray's an upgrade on Keatings, Holt and Graham yet Cummings seems to be the preferred target for some folk. It's almost as if they can't wait to stick the boot in now he's gone. I don't see why they seem so keen to downplay what he did for us.

truehibernian
12-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Murray's an upgrade on Keatings, Holt and Graham yet Cummings seems to be the preferred target for some folk. It's almost as if they can't wait to stick the boot in now he's gone. I don't see why they seem so keen to downplay what he did for us.

I'm certainly not sticking the boot in, I loved JC and especially the different types of goals he scored. However SM has a huge heart and work rate that JC could never ever achieve - and he has added goals at this early stage which makes him a better all rounder.

Deansy
12-08-2017, 11:55 PM
I wish Jason Cummings all the best in the world and really hope he does fantastically well ................................ so well he gets a move away from that d**k o' a manager he's got just now 11

However, I've not missed him toooo much ................

Mango Man
13-08-2017, 12:05 AM

I've side this before too, I reckon he will end up at Hearts at some point in his career, he is just the type of boy to do something like that.

Vini1875
13-08-2017, 12:51 AM
Loved him when he was here and wish him well in his future. Let's not forget if he does very well down south he will move for big money and that will net Hibs another big pay day.

SirDavidsNapper
13-08-2017, 12:54 AM
I love Jase and he has a huge place in Hibernian's history and I'm forever grateful for his goals but he could only dream of a start like Simons.

Deansy
13-08-2017, 02:11 PM

Ha-ha-ha THAT would push more than just a handful of Jambos over the edge !!

Dan Sarf
13-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Ha-ha-ha THAT would push more than just a handful of Jambos over the edge !!

I was at the Brentford game yesterday (mostly watching the Hibs score on my phone) and looking forward to seeing how Jason was getting on. But he didn't. Felt sorry for him hoofing the ball aimlessly on his own at half time and then taking his seat again on the bench for the second half.

Warburton got a win with a big, crude team but that was mainly thanks to Brentford being short of a couple of key players in my opinion.

Hi Heid Yin
13-08-2017, 02:32 PM

Well put. My thoughts too.:agree:

BSEJVT
14-08-2017, 07:38 AM
I don't think I will ever understand the glee some folk take in criticising Jason.

A large part of where we are today is down to Jason Cummings and I wish the guy nothing but the best in his future.

He carried us for 3 seasons with his goals as no-one else contributed meaningfully in this department over that period

Without Jason there would have been no 21/05/2016

Jason Cummings Hibs Legend. End of

Firestarter
14-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Legend. And that ba' doon the line! That header against hearts, that winner against hearts, his pirlo..sorry his penalty winning kick in the semi... why would any Hibee wish to stick the boot in? Goals goals goals in big games.

Heid up Jase. Fk the Hearts.

Smartie
14-08-2017, 09:58 AM
He was never going to walk into the Forest team.

He needs to graft, earn his chance and then when it comes along, take it.

Great player, great guy who did us a superb turn.

I can't understand why any Hibby would have a bad word to say about him.

CRAZYHIBBY
14-08-2017, 10:20 AM
He will end up at hearts.....its my gut feeling

Mick O'Rourke
14-08-2017, 10:46 AM
There is more chance of rAngers getting Saturday's game replayed, than Jason going to Hertz on loan in January.
If Forrest are minded to loan him out, i would expect it to be to an English club.

As for him coming back to ER on loan.
Who would we drop to accommodate him?
He wouldnt want to be a loanee sat on the bench.

As for him signing for hertz in the future.
Well that would be a long time in the future,if at all .
Jason wants to improve his game and play at a top level in the game(in England)
hertz dont fill that ambition.

JimboHibs
14-08-2017, 10:59 AM
He was never going to walk into the Forest team.

He needs to graft, earn his chance and then when it comes along, take it.

Great player, great guy who did us a superb turn.

I can't understand why any Hibby would have a bad word to say about him.

100% this Cumdogs a legend for us.

superfurryhibby
14-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Just to clarify, having read all the posts on this thread, I haven't seen one criticising Cummings, yet I have read four or five who say that they don't understand why some Hibs fans have mentioned the glee that others have in being negative towards him, puttting the boot in ? Seems a bit bizarre to me, given they are the only ones highlighting this.

I think we all could guess that the Championship in England will be a big challenge for Cummings. He has the strikers instinct, yet possibly lacks the all round game to be a success there. It's early days and he will get his chance to impress. Given his bargain basemen price tag, I'm sure Forest see him as a low risk punt. If he makes the grade then it will be a very astute signing from the Fanny. I for one hope he does it. He's been a good player for Hibs and I think the fans appreciate all that he did for us.

.Sean.
14-08-2017, 11:50 AM
He will end up at hearts.....its my gut feelingi think it's a certainty unfortunately.

Blaster
14-08-2017, 12:00 PM
I think if anywhere up here he will be ibrox bound.

McSwanky
14-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Good luck to him, hope he forces his way into the Forest team and stays there!

SeanWilson
14-08-2017, 12:06 PM
I think if anywhere up here he will be ibrox bound.

U think the bread man would do that mob a favour after the way he was respectfully dealt with? 🤣

Tornadoes70
14-08-2017, 12:24 PM
I don't think I will ever understand the glee some folk take in criticising Jason.

A large part of where we are today is down to Jason Cummings and I wish the guy nothing but the best in his future.

He carried us for 3 seasons with his goals as no-one else contributed meaningfully in this department over that period

Without Jason there would have been no 21/05/2016

Jason Cummings Hibs Legend. End of

Great post.

Jason was a goal machine and will forever remain a true Hibernian Scottish Cup winning legend. Certainly there were times when he could have put in a bit more effort but then he would create a goal out of nowhere. Its a fair point to surmise if we'd be in the position we're in without Jason's goals.