PDA

View Full Version : WD

clarkstonbhoy
12-08-2017, 04:13 PM
From over here well ****ing done , i will be raising a few jars tonight, i had £50 on at 7/2 and that video of the hibees singing the "rangers are *****" is magic, really pleased for you for you lot, just mind and let us win at easter road ;)

weecounty hibby
12-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Yip and it's that patronising ***** that makes me hate you lot as much as the Huns.

BullsCloseHibs
12-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Yip and it's that patronising ***** that makes me hate you lot as much as the Huns.

Sod off. The guy is only congratulating Hibs.

BullsCloseHibs
12-08-2017, 04:25 PM
From over here well ****ing done , i will be raising a few jars tonight, i had £50 on at 7/2 and that video of the hibees singing the "rangers are *****" is magic, really pleased for you for you lot, just mind and let us win at easter road ;)

Good man.

Hibs will tuck you away.

murray26
12-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Well done m8.. enjoy a few jars on the hibees tonight 👍

cabbageandribs1875
12-08-2017, 04:26 PM

dearie me

CallumHibs07
12-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Scotland is green and white:flag:

weecounty hibby
12-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Sod off. The guy is only congratulating Hibs.

Bull ****. Read it again. As long as you let us win at ER. Aye right. Patronising as per from them

cabbageandribs1875
12-08-2017, 04:28 PM

your turn 30th sept :wink:

BullsCloseHibs
12-08-2017, 04:29 PM
Bull ****. Read it again. As long as you let us win at ER. Aye right. Patronising as per from them

Away and take a dump pal.

Tobias Funke

Its not patronising at all. Lighten up FFS.

cabbageandribs1875

wow...that's a mighty big chip, sad

hibsbollah

No need. He was just having friendly banter. Got to handle guests on here with class IMO.

murray26

We've just skelped the Huns.. be happy mate💚💚

BullsCloseHibs

Sad post by the way.

barcahibs
12-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Luckily nothing could possibly take the shine off pumping the zombie hun tribute act on their own patch... But the fact it might have made celtc supporters happy is the only thing that comes close.

Johnny Clash
12-08-2017, 04:41 PM

I've congratulated mates who support other teams when they've tuned over the Paris Buns at Ibrox. It's not patronising at all - get a grip man - enjoy the result FFS!

snooky
12-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Luckily nothing could possibly take the shine off pumping the zombie hun tribute act on their own patch... But the fact it might have made celtc supporters happy is the only thing that comes close.

"My enemy's enemy is my friend" so the saying goes.
Alas, it doesn't quite work in this situation unfortunately. :cool2:

Thank you to the OP for the congrats nevertheless.

MSK
12-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Bull ****. Read it again. As long as you let us win at ER. Aye right. Patronising as per from them****ing grow up !!

emerald green
12-08-2017, 05:51 PM

What a sad OTT response to someone who actually says he's pleased for Hibs fans.

You don't have to like Celtic supporters, or any other club's supporters for that matter, but there's too much hate in this world sir. There are actually some decent ones out there.

You need to chill a bit, have a drink or something.

Speedway
12-08-2017, 05:56 PM

Thank you for taking the time and to come on and post that.

Cheers!

clarkstonbhoy
12-08-2017, 05:56 PM

Genuinely not patronising , my stepdad is from portobello and is a mad hibee so i have always had a soft spot for you lot. Never-mind the fact Lennon/Stokes gave me some great memories when they were at tic. I dont hide im a tic fan but im delighted, half cut and richer tonight :D

Pete
12-08-2017, 05:58 PM
All these patronising Celtic fans give me the dry boak to be honest. Let's see how pally they all are when we give them a bloody nose.

Hope that doesn't "offend" anyone.

weecounty hibby
12-08-2017, 06:07 PM
So if hearts had beaten rangers would there be celtic fans on KB congratulating them and then finishing the post off with " remember to let us beat you at tynecastle". No didn't think so. They see us as wee cousins and are patronising to us in the extreme. Anyway I'm finished with this thread now as I have no doubt it'll end up in an argument between Hibs fans and that's never good and certainly not after beating der hun

emerald green
12-08-2017, 06:08 PM
All these patronising Celtic fans give me the dry boak to be honest. Let's see how pally they all are when we give them a bloody nose.

Hope that doesn't "offend" anyone.

Not all Celtic supporters are patronising, or try to be. Some are. Some aren't. If we beat them, they won't be pally at all I would say.

I think it would be fair to say I've seen and heard some patronising posts and/or comments from some Hibs supporters over the years.

All the poster was saying was he was happy for Hibs fans because we beat the Huns - a team he no doubt detests - and he won some money on his bet on Hibs to beat them. How patronising is it to put his money on Hibs to win?

I'm not "offended" at all by your post, unlike Wee County who seemed very "offended".

swindonhibs
12-08-2017, 06:08 PM

This 1000%

cabbageandribs1875
12-08-2017, 06:09 PM
lol aww man

swindonhibs
12-08-2017, 06:11 PM
So if hearts had beaten rangers would there be celtic fans on KB congratulating them and then finishing the post off with " remember to let us beat you at tynecastle". No didn't think so. They see us as wee cousins and are patronising to us in the extreme. Anyway I'm finished with this thread now as I have no doubt it'll end up in an argument between Hibs fans and that's never good and certainly not after beating der hun
This forum really needs a like button.
Couldn't agree more.

nonshinyfinish
12-08-2017, 06:15 PM
Not all Celtic supporters are patronising, or try to be. Some are. Some aren't. If we beat them, they won't be pally at all I would say.

I think it would be fair to say I've seen and heard some patronising posts and/or comments from some Hibs supporters over the years.

All the poster was saying was he was happy for Hibs fans because we beat the Huns - a team he no doubt detests - and he won some money on his bet on Hibs to beat them. How patronising is it to put his money on Hibs to win?

I'm not "offended" at all by your post, unlike Wee County who seemed very "offended".

This.

Need to stop seeing football clubs' supports as homogenous masses. Some Celtc fan will be patronising pricks. There's no evidence that this one is, so just accept the congratulations and go back to watching Vyk's goal on repeat.

A Hi-Bee
12-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Pretty sure most supporters outside of der hun and the wee gorgie huns along with the aryshire killie huns would be pleased to see Der Hun well Beaton once more.
GGTTH :thumbsup:

hibee_nation
12-08-2017, 06:37 PM
Seems a good few Hibs fans enjoyed their day out at Tall Cranes pub in Govan so fair play to the tic fans.

Slavers
12-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Hibs will do a Leicester this year and win the league. Celtic will no be so friendly then lol

CraigHibee
12-08-2017, 06:57 PM

Ta

Not sure about us letting you win though 😁