PDA

View Full Version : We love Hibs threads (merged threads)

Northernhibee
12-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Three Hibees 3 Rangers 2 in a row.

Jambos know that it's true.

CalgaryHibs
12-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Another great result today :)
Never been a Lennon fm but starting to like now !!

Well done Hibs !!!

#2 Double Tap
12-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Hibs Hibs
Hibees 3 rangers 2
jambos know that its true
ram your 1902
:flag:

rcarter1
12-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Hibs Hibs
Hibees 3 rangers 2
jambos know that its true
ram your 1902
:flag:

I have never counted the first four numbers with such enthusiasm.

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!!!

Borderhibbie76
12-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Absolutely phenomenal result...what a team we have ...that magical 3 2 scoreline once again

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Kris (with a K? really?) Boyd, Dodgy Dave King, HM the queen, Uncle Walter, Jamie Walker, That wee runt of a trainer whose name I've forgotten who never clapped for Kenny Burns, Barry the crab, Ian Durrant, wee wullie bluenose your boys took one helluva beating, again.

hfc rd
12-08-2017, 04:11 PM
We really do have a special squad here! On & off the pitch. Cannot remember the last time I was this excited!

GGTTH

gazzag70
12-08-2017, 04:13 PM
This is going to be a very exciting season. It has been a long time since we have had such a strong squad.

-Jonesy-
12-08-2017, 04:19 PM
...that we've beaten them 3 in a row
And every time to
It's been 3 to 2
it's better to be green than be blue!!

RossScott1991
12-08-2017, 04:23 PM
I love Hibs.

But this team every one of them is worthy of wearing the shirt. Brilliant start to the season. We look strong, physical, we can play, we have guile and we have goalscorers.

Simon Murray - Unbelievable.
McGinn - Super

McGeough - Brilliant today.
Slivka - BALLER. And what a hit. Only going to get better once he settles in Scotland.

I've pointed out these 4 in todays performance, however the rest were brilliant.

Get that right up you Huns :na na::flag::flag:

Tobias Funke
12-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Best Hibs squad in a long time. We are going to hand out some hammerings this season.

CmoantheHibs
12-08-2017, 04:37 PM
I love Hibs.

But this team every one of them is worthy of wearing the shirt. Brilliant start to the season. We look strong, physical, we can play, we have guile and we have goalscorers.

Simon Murray - Unbelievable.
McGinn - Super

McGeough - Brilliant today.
Slivka - BALLER. And what a hit. Only going to get better once he settles in Scotland.

I've pointed out these 4 in todays performance, however the rest were brilliant.

Get that right up you Huns :na na::flag::flag:

Haha Im a wee bit happy too. Thought everyone was superb but Dylan was the main man. I had a feeling that this would be a season defining result today in that had we won we will be Celtics closest challengers because I think this is a special team. With the confidence and momentum from today we will get better and better.

GreenNWhiteArmy
12-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Absolutely agree 100% but in addition I'd like to say something special is happening right now at hibs. Make no mistake massive changes have been made. We've taken some doings and been a laughing stock but this team will win trophies

A league title? Leicester City

CmoantheHibs
12-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Absolutely agree 100% but in addition I'd like to say something special is happening right now at hibs. Make no mistake massive changes have been made. We've taken some doings and been a laughing stock but this team will win trophies

A league title? Leicester City

Its not impossible though we will need to stay relatively injury free and have a load of luck in similar proportions to Leicester. We have a good footballing side who will grow together and bond in a way that makes it at least a possibility.

SuperAllyMcleod
12-08-2017, 04:55 PM
Kris (with a K? really?) Boyd, Dodgy Dave King, HM the queen, Uncle Walter, Jamie Walker, That wee runt of a trainer whose name I've forgotten who never clapped for Kenny Burns, Barry the crab, Ian Durrant, wee wullie bluenose your boys took one helluva beating, again.

I assume Kris Commons won't impress you either? [emoji3]

heidtheba
12-08-2017, 04:55 PM
Sorry, admins please stick this in the relevant thread if it's out of place. I've been reading a whole heap of threads and it seems so many things are going our way just now. It's incredible.

Players - not only can we scout and bring in good players (Slivka by all accounts), Lennon can also make players we have better. Usually it seems like we brought in some talent and the lauded players never really stayed at that level.

Fans - early setback against Aberdeen in the SC semi, today against Der Ger and the fans are right with the team encouraging them on.

Budget - I've no hard facts to back this one up but it seems, from a previous thread I got involved in, that this is entirely sustainable.

Manager - can find, bring in players AND can coach them into a cohesive unit. Also seems to make them drink steel before a match as they appear to be much more resilient.

Leeann - LGBT recent sign up, steady hand (at the very least). We're ethical, organised, solvent, prudent and moving in the direction under her.

Ground - it has seats.

Development teams - seems to be bringing through some real hope for first team players AND these guys will come in and will hopefully not be the ones expected to lift dross around them. Hopefully they can come in and be supported during the matches by the quality around them on the park. No looking to young players to be the ones to have to make the difference - Stanton, Booth, Harris etc.

All these areas are coming together and have been for a while. We're only two games into the season, and I'm only going by what I see on here, but it must be incredible for you guys and girls who go every week and who had to put up with such dross over long periods in the past.

I can't actually see an area we're failing at just now. Well done all.

bringbackbenny
12-08-2017, 04:58 PM

Don't forget big Derek Johnstone :boo hoo:

snooky
12-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Sorry, admins please stick this in the relevant thread if it's out of place. I've been reading a whole heap of threads and it seems so many things are going our way just now. It's incredible.

Players - not only can we scout and bring in good players (Slivka by all accounts), Lennon can also make players we have better. Usually it seems like we brought in some talent and the lauded players never really stayed at that level.

Fans - early setback against Aberdeen in the SC semi, today against Der Ger and the fans are right with the team encouraging them on.

Budget - I've no hard facts to back this one up but it seems, from a previous thread I got involved in, that this is entirely sustainable.

Manager - can find, bring in players AND can coach them into a cohesive unit. Also seems to make them drink steel before a match as they appear to be much more resilient.

Leeann - LGBT recent sign up, steady hand (at the very least). We're ethical, organised, solvent, prudent and moving in the direction under her.

Ground - it has seats.

Development teams - seems to be bringing through some real hope for first team players AND these guys will come in and will hopefully not be the ones expected to lift dross around them. Hopefully they can come in and be supported during the matches by the quality around them on the park. No looking to young players to be the ones to have to make the difference - Stanton, Booth, Harris etc.

All these areas are coming together and have been for a while. We're only two games into the season, and I'm only going by what I see on here, but it must be incredible for you guys and girls who go every week and who had to put up with such dross over long periods in the past.

I can't actually see an area we're failing at just now. Well done all.

Ahem, catering. But the rest is spot on. :aok:

hibby6270
12-08-2017, 05:06 PM
OP - You're not wrong.

But this is Hibs and 54 years of supporting the club tells me that something, sadly, will burst the bubble at some point. Definitely hope not. Wouldn't it be amazing if our 3rd trophy in succession was the SPFL Premiership. We can but dream but still early days.

hibsbollah
12-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Aye but the pies but.:na na:

hfc rd
12-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Ahem, catering. But the rest is spot on. :aok:

And the PA sound system 😁

hibsbollah
12-08-2017, 05:09 PM
And the PA sound system 😁

...and shes done nowt about the ****ing seagulls. 4/10.

oneone73
12-08-2017, 05:10 PM
And the loyalty points.

hibby6270
12-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Would quite happily accept crap pies and a muffled sound system in exchange for a successful team on the park.

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 05:12 PM
I assume Kris Commons won't impress you either? [emoji3]He seems fairly bright and isn't kris (with a K? really? ) and as he's not been used to have a swipe at us I'll leave him alone for the time being [emoji6]

Boyd is also a hun apologist.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Don't forget big Derek Johnstone :boo hoo:Could this be the beginning of a list of fat monosyllabic the huns?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
12-08-2017, 05:36 PM
We're doing a Leicester